TOO MUCH

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!
YOU ARE UNLEASHING SOMETHING WE CANNOT CONTROL!

Few days ago some user was asking Kek to kill Carrie Fisher and look what happened!

WE ARE MESSING WITH SOMETHING OF UNRELENTING MIGHT, THIS IS TOO MUCH!

She was an obeese cocaince addict with decades of use, get over it.

Brudi. It hasn't even begun.

TRUMP will be 70 years 7 months 7 days old at 2017 inauguration day. And this will happen during year 5777 on the Hebrew calendar.

This will fulfill the ancient prophecy and start an unstoppable chain of events which will bring us total genocide war against Islam. Widespread nuclear war will devastate one third of the land and the ocean. But it will be worth it because in the end all Muslims will be dead and the golden age of humanity will begin.

He said that AFTER she got a cardiac arrest retard

Who gives a fuck if we can control it? I'm entirely willing to set the world ablaze just to see if SJWs can shed enough tears to put the fire out. I say fuck it, let's keep going and see what happens.

Praise Kek.

No survivors.

>locusts
This part scares me
The other parts seem like allusions to nuclear war, but "locusts" doing the Antichrist's bidding? what the fuck? What the shit could that be?

Muslims. They are cockroaches.

I will grow.

Good.

All the Nutella factories are next Lorenzo.

KEK are you able to kill OP?

locusts = refugees
It all makes sense now, huh?

I like this version better.

She was in a critical condition then, it was very presumable that she will die. Kek still doesn't exist. Get on earth you idiot.

Kek will take the queen next year. The economy will be hit hard, but under the emperors might we will thrive.
777 demands it.

Only the true believer will survive.

>ITT: people who actually think their post numbers affect the outcome of real life situations

wew

Dark Bolo Gang 777 - Bollo e gogaina

Huh. I always thought it would be some kind of robot tech that would devour everything it came across, like nanobots but larger.

holy shit nigga!

There is no such thing as too much user. I'm glad she died, star wars should die just like her. There was no reason other than money to produce more movies. (((They))) exploit the millenials muh nostelgua cancer.

dont protest too much or you wont be seeing any potatoes for quite some time.

praise kek

My sides

Autism

Stupid spaghetti nigger, only got in hitler's way.

the spiritual being known as kek, summoned by our collective NEET matrix, feeds off energies and liberal tears is his preferred ingredient at the moment. Keep feeding him. Any way, doesn't matter how, by defeat, death or humiliation of liberals. But beware, don't ever give him reason to believe that alt-right tears are equally as delicious for he will not hesitate to try this menu as well....

may kek be praised for its work.

Lol sure b

military drones

The will of Kek cannot be stopped.

a few days ago she went to the hospital retard.

literally she was killed to promote the new movie, rich women don't die of a heart attack at 60 every day.

Sauce?