Why the 2nd amendment needs to be repealed

The 2nd amendment must be repealed because it is no longer relevant today. Here are examples that explain why it's not relevant.

1) It was written at a time when the American people were actually under some form of threat from a foreign government.
2) Americans have never actually been under threat by their own government.
3) It did not take into account advanced weaponry technology, it only applies to muskets.
4) You don't need a gun for self defence purposes, there are plenty of viable non-lethal tools.
5) You don't need a gun to hunt with, you can use a bow or a crossbow.
6) Tens of thousands of people die annually from firearm violence - I wasn't aware that the purpose of the amendment was to kill other Americans?

I've presented all the facts and reasons why the 2nd amendment should be repealed. I am trying to have an intellectual discussion so if you have nothing intelligent to contribute please move on.

They should make an amendment where my first post is always the best post.

>leaf

Your opinion doesn't matter

This is why people think we're retarded.

Bait thread
Sage

>subversion of the United States Constitution

NAH
A
H

The type of person to post this pasta is the same type that thinks the electoral college needs to be abolished.

1/10 for getting me to reply.

It's good that you brought that up. How does someone who received 5 million more votes still lose the election? The electoral college is clearly flawed and should be replaced with a majority winner takes all system or something along those lines.

Nobody claims you can't criticize it, criticize it all you want, you are wrong, short sighted and your complaints are without purpose because:

>Shall not be infringed

It's actually up to 6 million now.

1.66666/10 for getting me to reply.

>How does someone who received 5 million more votes still lose the election?

Yeah, Hillary made that same mistake. Next time the Democrats need to nominate a candidate that (a) is literate and (b) has actually read the constitution. Protip: the US President is chosen by the states via the electoral college. That most states turn around and outsource this decision to their voters is a modern thing. The state legislatures can simply choose electors without any voter input, and this was how it was done in the early days. They can still do it that way if the statewide vote has issues, and of course they can switch back to direct legislative nomination at any time.

It did not just include muskets you asshat! Ships carried cannons and mortars that could lay siege to an entire city and set the whole city on fire in a matter of minutes.
But yeah they were just talking about muskets. Dipshit.

FPBP

Wow the level of fail that Hillary managed to oull off is truly legendary.

Why guns? Power to the people.

Why so many kinds of guns? Diversity is our strength.

>3) It did not take into account advanced weaponry technology, it only applies to muskets.

Google "Puckle Gun."

Daily reminder: the only rights you truly have are the ones you can personally enforce with violence or threat thereof.

The First Amendment did not take into account Google.

This is no bullshit or exaggeration, but I just returned from purchasing a "pocket carry" .380, a subcompact .45 and a full frame 10mm with 15+1 capacity.

Here's hoping that sometime soon a pack of feral beasts educates you on why it's so important to be able to do that.

Go fuck yourself.

You don't even have to go that far. The 2nd amendment applied to cannons and mortars. You could literally burn a whole city down in a matter of minutes with these weapons.

Should've gone with a .22lr rifle user. Them bullets bounce around inside a body and turn them into hamburger.

Here's hoping that you understand some day that there are ways to solve your problems without shooting at them.

>under ...threat from a foreign government.
We still are and the best, final solution is always going to an armed citizenry.

>2) Americans have never actually been under threat by their own government.
Tell that to Jim Crow blacks, the Black Panthers, any independent candidate, Kennedys, anyone touched by MKULTRA, etc, etc. and that's just in the US where we enjoy a relatively transparent government.

>3) It did not take into account advanced weaponry technology, it only applies to muskets.
Bullshit. Look up the Puckle Gun, also consider that the majority of cannon battalions in the Revolutionary War were private. They lived in technically as well as politically volatile times.

>4) You don't need a gun for self defence purposes, there are plenty of viable non-lethal tools.
Bullshit. A gun is the perfect last line of defense and levels the playing field. A 105lb women can shoot your ass dead even if you are 275 and raging.

>5) You don't need a gun to hunt with, you can use a bow or a crossbow.
Cruel. You are cruel.

>6) Tens of thousands of people die annually from firearm violence - I wasn't aware that the purpose of the amendment was to kill other Americans?

Under 30,000 per year, including about 19,000 suicides. The majority of homicides are handgun crimes committed by young brown men against other ghetto dwelling gangbangers, most of the rest are white criminals doing the same. Very few gun deaths are committed outside of a larger context of the drug war black markets.

> SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, CUNT.

>it was written at a time

Not an Argument

>never actually been under threat

Because of the 2nd amendment. Literally the opposite of an argument.

>advanced weaponry

It defined arms, not muskets. Not an argument.

> self defence

Not an argument

> hunting

Not an arugment

> people breaking laws

Not an argument.

Only a leaf could get 7 points wrong out of 6.

Amendments don't confer rights, they only reaffirm the natural rights inherently possessed all peoples.

You are supposedly posting from a country that has had it's natural rights suppressed and excepted it as just the facts of life. That won't happen in American.

Dumbass.

Nobody is "born" with rights, you'd have to be a fool to think otherwise. You earn rights by being a good citizen.

Go ahead and try, it's got this little insurance policy installed where if you try and repeal it you get shot by an armed populace.

>"Americans have never actually been under threat by their own government"
MK Ultra?

>A fucking leaf

You're not even American. Just watch, when we annex you maple chugging cunts, we're going to free the shit out of you.

Why do leafs care about the 2nd amendment? Oh that's right, it's bait.

It's never going to be repealed because of these four words: "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

Glad I don't live in Leafistan. I conceal carry, baby.

If the Americans ever set foot on Canadian soil they would be put into the dirt swiftly and fiercely.

But if you kill us we would win.

Yeah. Just like immigrants from the Middle East, or China.

>actually, the actuality of actually actualizing actuality is actual, actually.

I will shoot and kill anyone who attempts to take my guns from me. Please try.

A LEAF

F
A
G

the right to bear arms means the right to bear WARS GOD DAMNIT. TURN THE M UPSIDE DOWN TO MAKE A W.

the second amendment is the RIGHT TO BEAR WARS and win them you fucking little chicenshits of peace.

>mfw it's the only amendment to the bill of rights that hasn't been nationalized via the 14th amendment
>individual states are basically free rain in the gun control department until said nationalization occurs

I don't care about the Swiss having guns, they are responsible and mentally sound people who don't massacre each other.

However, the burgers are no where near as competent.

How many more times do you intend to make this thread today?

Don't forget to sage.

>Americans have never actually been under threat by their own government.

So that whole 'Let's put Japanese citizens into camps thing' never happened?

btw peace is stagnation. I'd rather go to war than die to peaceful stagnation.

Do Native Americans not count as Americans?

...Jim Crow laws?

...Waco?

I would massacre you in a heartbeat.

>hello i am a cucked leaf from a country that dosnt know anything about yours
>let me tell you about your country
day f

He's a pussy leaf, one good shot from your K31 m8

>americans have never been under threat by their own government

>lmao guys i wonder why :^)

protip:it is because they would lose

What are they hitting him with

Sounds like you should also have your guns confiscated then

Machetes, webm related

nope it did happen you fool. any jap that leaves japan is no longer japanese, so america can do whatever the fuck it wants to "japananse citizens" our side of japan.

a jap outside of japan is NOT A JAPANASE CITIZSEN AD *YOU* PUT IT.

>guns confiscated then
Come and try and take them pussy faggot lel

Leaf, we have the Electoral system in place so that Jewyork or Commiefornia don't decide the elections. This country is a republic not a democracy.

your opinion dosnt matter filthy leaf

>2) Americans have never actually been under threat by their own government.

Kent state, but whatever, who would expect a maplenigger to know anything except what it's like to be fucked by a moose and cucked by a spruce.

>put all your guns down goyim, the state will protect you, there is no need for them
>good goyim.
>oh shit goyim, the crime rates are going through the roof with immigration
>goiyim we need to take more rights from you and new laws to get you to be more safe
>thanks goyim
>oy vey goyim, you speak hate speech and fake news, we have to put more state controll on you and many new laws
>fuck you goyim, you have no power anymore :^)

Yeah, as Muslims sweep across Europe leaving a trail of busted hymens, ripped assholes, and exploded bodyparts in their wake, I think I'll hang onto my guns for the time being.

Also...

It was written at a time when the American people were actually under some form of threat from a foreign government.
>like I need a certificate of Government Authenticity to see the danger of Cartel violence, and frenzied BLM protestors as a problem.

Americans have never actually been under threat by their own government.
>PRISM, post Katrina police state, Kent State shootings, reaction by Police in Boston after the Marathon bombing. Also, Battle of ATHENS (Tennessee)

It did not take into account advanced weaponry technology, it only applies to muskets
>well, now I know your stupid or trolling, but responding to your leaf-tier post beats working. Founders didn't know that Canadians could spread shitposts to a Global audience, but here you are.

You don't need a gun for self defence purposes, there are plenty of viable non-lethal tools.
>Sure, except the only slightly reliable tools are Tazers, and even they are shitty, plus most liberals would see them banned as well. Fuck your wheeled goalposts.

You don't need a gun to hunt with, you can use a bow or a crossbow.
>why would you stab a harmless critter with a small pointy stick, and have it die from infection days later? Guns are much easier, and therefore more inclusive of the young, old, disabled, and female.

Tens of thousands of people die annually from firearm violence - I wasn't aware that the purpose of the amendment was to kill other Americans?
>More people die in swimming pools, I didn't realize that drowning was a family recreation

Honestly this. You can dismiss 90% of all leaf posts for pure faggotry

It sucks, but it's all the more reason to live in a red state. I don't think I'll ever have to worry about my state fucking me in the ass in regards to gun control. It's no Arizona, but Florida is alright when it comes to guns.

>5 million
its 3 million you retarded leaf. learn the laws of our country before trying to criticize them

>Kent state

you don't need to rewind that far for an example, jessica.

Please see the following post leaf.

How did his head and stuff stay on. I feel like hunks of him should have been missing. It seems like they were just baseball bats but way too much blood for that. Weird

>tfw the second amendment lets you use your first amendment right to criticize the second amendment

YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE LEAF!!!11!!1

Seriously man, whay do you care about our laws so much? Work on your own shit and stay the fuck outta our lives. Merry Christmas.

>you don't need to rewind that far for an example

No you really dont, but its nice being able to throw multiple examples at a literal snow-coon.

>hurr durr, why is a republic not ruled by democracy mobrule, whyyyyy

Dull edge

Witness me.

>leaf posting about america

we've seen it here folks, another leaf thinking about whats good for a country they probably never been too.

He should have shot immediately. Huge risk the guy took for no reason. You need to kill anyone that threatens you on the spot.

Dull edge makes sense I guess. I assume their asians, weak arms.

Gunfacts.info

kek loves thee

The 2nd amendment protects the first amendment dumb ass. Everyrhing else if you don't want to own a fire arm dont.

There is no amendment that gives you the right to breath, eat or shit... these are basic human rights as is the right to own equipment for self defense...

The constitution doesn't grant these rights to anyone... it's simply an acknowledgment of those rights by the government.

"Repealing" an amendment doesn't take a right away... it just says the government doesn't acknowledge one of your human rights. The minute that happens will be the minute the government becomes an enemy of the people...

Also pic related...

> A leaf
>Viable tools for self preservation that are non lethal
>Lost it right there

Fuck off cuck leaf. Stop trying to change other countries laws

This is fucking retarded. Sage.

to OP fuck off outta my country leaf your a pathetic soros puppet eat shit and die !

Following that logic, that means that anyone who is freshly born has no rights because they have not earned said rights; which means we can just snatch them from their homes and put them to work on massive plantations until they die or contribute enough to earn their rights, joke is on them though, the only way they could earn those rights would be by making some impossible quotas. Wow leaf... just wow.

Based Swiss.

The fact that you're saying we need to repeal it means it is still relevant.

>implying those five million votes weren't from illegals, dead people and multiple voters.

But trump said it should have been abolished

>You earn liberties by being a proper slave.

Fixt

Tens of thousands of people die in automobile accidents, should we ban them too?

If anything there are too many people on earth anyway.

>Canada

We don't care about you.

sage

Remember when leftists would always use European countries as an example of a gun free utopia?

Then they got invaded by Muslim hordes with no guns.

YES! disarm yourselfs colonial...i mean "americans"...you dont need them guns no more,its not like we wouldnt want to reclaim the east coast again lol

you should hand them in to your local police station for destruction right now :)

so if someone is attacking me or my family there are better ways to stop them than shooting? like what? asking politely? kys leaf.

THIS is the biggest reason why we need the second amendment. We can't show weakness to the queen or else there will be a counter revolution