White people cant cook meme

Seriously where does this meme come from? Cant white people cook wtf.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/08/15/489991111/creamed-canned-and-frozen-how-the-great-depression-changed-u-s-diets
youtu.be/xtLoaMfinbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

example 2

>check the flag

I'm not surprised you don't know 1 thing about white people, Sven

example 3

Niggers tend to forget that before whites came along, they had nothing TO cook.

>check your flag

Atleast I have a country Valentin

what, you dont like dirt cookies? you racist.

kek'd

We're smarter, richer, more attractive and more civilized than they will ever be and they know it, so of course, they try to find any way to put us down they can. This is pretty much all they have, even though it's patently untrue, they like to pretend that we're cold, unfeeling machines with no soul.

Implying you're not swallowing the EUROCOCK right now

>I only check the image and instantly reply

niggers are tired of being the butt of every joke, so they created a meme which apparently makes whitey butthurt.

they're still niggers though, so there's that

>EUROCOCK
New code word for brown? This is Sweden, after all.

Niggers have never eaten with white people, so they assume we cook like shit. They don't realize we murdered half the world just so the French, Italians, and Spanish could cook some fantastic fucking meals.

>He says, as he eats his toast sandwich

>Seriously where does this meme come from?

nogs

whose culinary achievements are putting instant mac n cheese in the microwave and ordering KFC

what do niggers eat?

they probably just buy shit from KFC or McD for Christmas.
or eat self made Mud cookies.

meanwhile I do pic related, very köstliche Thüringer Klöße with a tasty Braten and Rotkraut.

shalom oy vey gevalt goyim hutzpah remember the 6 trillion shekels

Most "black" cuisine is French in origin.

BTW, French people are white.

>Murdoch dont eat it, theyre hatian nigger cookies.

>Blehhh

Niggers salt and season their food into oblivion so food with an edible amount of seasoning is foreign to them.

>implying peanut butter banana toast sandwiches aren't the most bomb snack in the universe.

Don't you disgusting fucks eat rotten fish in a can? I'll stick to my Sous Vide cooking and Green Egg BBQ smoking, keep your putrid shit fish, Sven.

Niggers will cling to anything to not feel inferior because there whole history as a race has been shitty 95% of the time.

Niggers burn their food till its black
Indians use body odor smelling spices to over up the shit smell.

How does it feel not having a country? :^)
You're nothing else then EU's bitch their headquarters are literally in Brussel. You're whole country is a meme and you almost have as many niggers and sand nigs as us.

I hate this more than anything else, it's always white dudebros that love spicy food and put hot sauce on everything like fucking plebs

Blacks in America only know the poor whites, so they assume that all whites are like that.

From the Great Depression.

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/08/15/489991111/creamed-canned-and-frozen-how-the-great-depression-changed-u-s-diets

>tfw Italian American
Sorry nigs but my family's cooking is fine.

>Niggers in charge of the grill

>Sous Vide
MAH NIGGA

90% of the world's top chefs are white.

Crakkas gonn crakka.

Niggers can only afford the cheapest "food" so they have to make the best of it.
Us normal folks can afford proper ingredients, it wouldn't make sense to give it a lot of spice because it already has plenty of flavor.

I saw this one picture at thanksgiving, some nigger posting a picture of a tiny as fuck turkey that had a coating of all kinds of shit.
Next to it was a picture of a plain turkey from a normal family, it barely fit in the oven.

Its normally blacks who do not put spices in their food because they are too lazy.

Their "spice" is normally loads of bought sauce or ketchup.

Blacks are also less likely to cook and more likely to buy junk food

spooky

haha clever one leaf-o

Way too many seasons

It is just nigger humour

Anyone who lets this shit get to them it's still in grade school grow the fuck up.

>mfw

the turkey on the right will taste infinitely better than that abomination on the left. those herbs burn

Every time I saw a nigger in subway sandwiches, he always puts a minimum of 6 sauces on his sandwich.

WE

why do niggers always pick fights they cant possibly win?

That's actually the picture I was talking about.
Look at that pathetic turkey, it's getting lost in that pan.

We don't use spices as liberally as we did hundreds of years ago because we only spiced up food to cover up how rotten it is

that˙s not spices though and its not cooking.

>Believing this meme

MUH SEASONING MUH SPICE MUH FLAVOR

spic here, so i know a thing or two about seasoning and spices

nigger cooking is just a copy of shit people in the south did for centuries and there are just as many nigs who cant cook for shit and just eat whatever they can get with their food stamps (potato chips, frozen pizza, 2 liter coke, and instant mac n cheese)

>thinking a turkey is just another word for chicken and that whitey eats buffalo wings on Thanksgiving #ThanksgivingWithBlackFamilies

So even though black people have less resources at their disposal, they still make better dishes than white people?

You'd think after hundreds of years of "civilization" that you walking pieces of bird shit would have learned to season your fucking chicken.

There's a difference between well seasoned and over-seasoned and that turkey on the left is WAY over-seasoned, especially if it's going to be smoked, it's going to be way too salty and the only discernible flavour is going to be the piles of seasoning on top, the turkey might as well not even be there.

They spice the shit out of their food because they don't worry about getting hypertension from all the salt in their 40s. It's generally a premix spice blend too like Ms. Dash and they assume white people believe them when they claim it isn't store bought but we know.

>humor

Thing is spices dont penetrate skin very well. Thats why they are usually put inside, where vaporation will naturally push them into turkey, and just tiny bit outside for crispiness.

Yeah the difference in minds is clear.

White people eat quality meat which doesn't require being entirely drowned in dried spices or sauce to be palatable.

You can tell how advanced a culture is by how well it has overcome the need for preservatives and spices to make up for a shitty food supply

>what do niggers eat?

Serious answer:

Fried chicken, ham, fried fish, praws, po-boys, collard greens, grits, biscuits with sausage gravy, pecan pie, chicken-fried steak, fried okra, sweet potato pie

Soul food/comfort food has a huge overlap with what you would classify as typical "Southern Food" for obvious reasons.

Basically, the food is heavy, dense, and absolutely fucking delicious.

Left looks nasty, can you even taste the meat with that much shit on it.

You're supposed to put it in like that. Then when all the butter melts with the broth in the tray, you use it to continually baste the turkey. Putting dry spices on it will just create a burnt crust turkey.

in chinese the word for turkey is literally "fire chicken"

>you're

It's being smoked you fucking imbeciles, that's not overseasoned

Dude mayonnaise is fucking top tier

Related meme:
>lol white people ain't know how to dance

God knows how they came up with that.
youtu.be/xtLoaMfinbU

this

chinese isn't even a language

I have seen your brethren eat raw human fingers. Fuck you achmed like you have any idea what food even is you degenerate piece of camelshit.

This is hilarious. Twitter Zulus are absolutely moronic.

and a White man could make from the recipe a billion times better tasting food than a nigger ever could.

I would also never ever eat something a nigger has "cooked".

here have some Blini

Do you see the size of that thing? It's half the size of the turkey on the right, it is blatantly over-seasoned.

fuck off nigger, if you're smoking it then why the hell do you need that many spices on the SKIN? Put some inside you mongrel

bro...

By dance they mean shake their ass.

no

>be black
>use cookware invented by white people to cook food cultivated by white people using technology invented by white people on a stove made by white people using electricity provided by white people following a recipe created by white people
>can't properly follow directions and end up over-cooking everything to a perfect al blando
>grab specialty jar invented by white people
>unscrew cap invented by white people, made of plastic created by white people
>cover over-cooked meat with spices curated and cultivated by white people
>don't get botulism because of pasturization invented by white people
>hahaha damn white people don't know how to cook

Third-worlders use a lot of spices to mask spoiled ingredients.

You boil things in a plastic bag to prevent the dilution of flavor.
That said, boiled hot dogs are disgusting.

How could you possibly know that? Also.
>niggers affording smokers

but boiling would remove flavour from the dogs.

woah it isnt? shit, better tell the 2.3 billion people that speak it world wide that its not a language, and they need to stop right now

>not putting a lick of paprika or pepper on that chicken

WHITE

boom roasted

Google "smokies". Illegal African food.
I think maybe blacks just have shirty taste buds. They can't taste anything.

no idea, but niggers make garbage food.

That's way too much fucking seasoning. You don't put pesto on a turkey unless you somehow find that Shit good

When you project this hard

>Spice is flavour

This is the biggest meme.

Spice is shit.

Even black pepper is pushing it for me.

I just want to enjoy my food without the retarded masochism of 'enjoying' a burning sensation in my mouth. Is that so bad?

I'm not going to argue with you since you've never tasted soul food, so you have no basis to stand on.

I've been to Germany and eaten your kraut food, and nothing NOTHING compares to fresh biscuits and sausage gravy with some scrambled eggs and cheesy grits.

If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life, that would be it. No contest.

Must be al the mudcake and mosquito burgers.

Nigger, our fucking empire was built on the spice trade.

And colonel Sanders was white.

no mosquitoburger?

I cant tell if that looks great or if im going to throw up

Why do blacks smell like hot dog water?