Sandy Hook

What happened here/then?

It's often mentioned on Sup Forums but it never interested me to actually research it... until now.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2013/01/08/united-way-no-we-didnt-know-about-dec-14-sandy-hook-shooting-in-advance/
youtube.com/watch?v=8qEoYxqmyAM
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw
youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E
wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_bryant
wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant_complete_interview
whale.to/b/viallspam.html
youtu.be/vXAXBUPHHKI
youtube.com/watch?v=gemYicBP7Dg
cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/sandy_hook_final_report.pdf
cnn.com/2013/07/12/us/newtown-donations/
youtube.com/watch?v=HPvjPMm3sA4
youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtxlSDgbk
youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clearly faked by the left to push gun control. I mean why else would you destroy the fucking building afterwards?

An unhinged right-wing conservative Republican with an arsenal of assault weapons murdered dozens of elementary school kids.

That's why all the other unhinged right-wing conservative Republican with an arsenal of assault weapons claim it was "fake".

>Clearly
what a fucking idiot I truly hope youre just pretending to be retarded

pics of the carnage?

dailycaller.com/2013/01/08/united-way-no-we-didnt-know-about-dec-14-sandy-hook-shooting-in-advance/

youtube.com/watch?v=8qEoYxqmyAM

I had a pastebin saved with more links but I can't find it. These are the only two links I have right now. Look up sandy hook actors

>not a single wrongful death lawsuit
we live in fucking America, we sue for fucking everything. But not one of those parents sued after their kid got murdered.
Sure.

My cousin attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Driving by Newtown is kinda creepy

I have to drive by their almost all the time.

My cousin attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Oy vey goyim see an unverifiable testimony from a nigger on a Malaysian carpet cleaning forum

None.
Soon after the (((incident))) the govt came and cleaned everything. The statements of insiders say that there were body parts everywhere and blood in every tile. Nothing was found.
GOVT EFFICIENCY, GOYS

Parents looked happy before the camera man oficially started recording.

Obama got an owl or something

Hello, Goldberg Shekelstein.

this. Use your brain and infer what really happened.

No evidence, no belief. It's a pretty straight forward concept.

I think they actually tried to sue the arms manufacturer of the gun that was used. They failed, obviously.

>4 years
>still no gore of it on the interweb
it never habbened

THE LEAF STRIKES BACK

"We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook"

Firm belief that kids were part of an off site event and brought in as a cover. Witnesses on site 20mins after the event could not recall hearing gun fire.

>Driving by Newtown is kinda creepy
I worked there selling books for children at Sandy Hook. I spent two weeks there and barely found one door to even open, then a woman walked up to me, from out of no where and asked me what I was doing. I told her and she walked away. The next day, I was reassigned to Southbury.

This was a Summer job, where they take you to Nashville, train you, then send you somewhere in the US to sell their books door to door, over the Summer, for college students.

No one talks about the giant mental institution campus with several decrepit buildings in Newtown. It was abandoned in the 90s, following years of reports of abuse.

Mental institutions used to be less-regulated and infiltrated by Satanists, Satanists could come and abuse and leave as they pleased, then the regulations tightened up.

No one discusses the tunnels, beneath the campus that were originally built to connect the buildings, how vast those tunnels are, or what they are used for now. The grounds have armed private security guards 24/7 guarding the decrepit buildings.

>move along folks nothing to see here

Was that one with the 6 gorillion chosen people? I lose track

More like

SANDY NEVER
HOOK HAPPENED

My cousin attended Sanky Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

This is true, though.

Eh, it was at least plausible. Ausfags' Port Arthur was undeniably a false flag, the mainstream story is hilariously unbelievable.
>actual retarded guy with the IQ of a 3rd grade child, whose only firearms experience was with his bb gun, goes on a rampage and gets a steady stream of headshots and one-shot kills that would make a competitive shooter jealous
>almost all guns banned immediately after

Please know that 90% of event denialists are just doing it to rustle jimmies instead of actually believing the event didn't actually happen.

He fired hundreds of shots in a small cafe, did he not?

>What happened here?
youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw
what do you think

I was one of the children in the Sandy Hook shooting, I assure you it really happened.

My cousin attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it didn't really happened.

100% of intelligent people know that American government frequently engages in false flag operations. Only women and subhumans believe things without evidence.

Not hundreds. His shot:hit ratio was off the charts. When he first opened fire, he killed 12 people in 15 seconds with a semiauto rifle. No other spree shooter in recent history has achieved this.

Sorry guys, but I really must add that my cousin attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened

Just watch this video and you'll know everything you need to know about the manufactured non-event called the Sandy Hook Massacre:

here's what actually happened.
(((they))) dont want you to know.
youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E

Didn't they try to sue the website that sold the shooter his ammo, get blown the fuck out AND have to pay the site's legal costs? Fucking. Hilarious.

Sometimes, the system works.

>mfw when Sup Forums really believes that sandy hook was an false flag operation

god damn, its about time to restrict the right to vote for alt right drumpf guys like you XD

I lived in Newtown during sandyhook and it deffinitely really happened. You guys are making idiots of yourselves stop talking about it. Kids died.

Crazy white kid with parent issues. Always the white kids who have fucked up parents, make you think. I mean I guess with the USA divorce rate pushing 50%

>"Never Forget"
But lets bulldoze the actual potential evidence out of existence

Show bodies plox. Even on the darkest corners of the web there would be proofs

Top Kek
Happy Chanukah!

wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_bryant

wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant_complete_interview

whale.to/b/viallspam.html

>anecdotal
Proofs pl0x

I was the shooter at sandy hook, i can assure you it really happened. Kids died. Dont put the families through any more grief, im begging you.

WT actual F?

Every other American flag on pol is based out of Newtown CT

I was one of the dead children at sandy hook, I can assure you it really happened. My friends didn't die for this.

Its a meme ya dip

i hope your cousin bled out from a shot to the stomach you jewish shill

Hey i remember you. We must put to rest this fiction that sandy hook was faked. We worked too hard for this.

>"we can't play the 911 tapes they're too horrifying!" - MSM
>tapes get released
>teacher completely calm, refers to actors
>Sandy Hook shooting investigation released
>Shows entrance where shooter shot through a window to make his way in
>3 bullet holes in the corner of a window
>Certainly a full grown man could fit through those three tiny holes, right?
>Pictures of shell casings in the report
>They don't match the guns that the shooter had, as outlined in the report
>Everyone on scene wearing badges, carrying water
>Residents of Newtown said that their streets were blockaded 90 minutes before the supposed shooting

riiiight. totally real shooting guys. nothing to see here. remember, guns are bad!

My Lord Kek was there. He told me it happened, kids died. Please let their parents have closure.

F

>Its a meme ya dip

Of course it's a meme, you deserve a good spanking.

F

youtu.be/vXAXBUPHHKI

this happened
youtube.com/watch?v=gemYicBP7Dg

Well CT has its history.

Shut up kike

To all the people who say Sandy Hook never happened: my wife's son tragically died in that horrible massacre. You will never go through the pain of not being able to hold your little DeShante because of a psycho white guy. Seriously we need to ban assault rifles and assault white people.

Hey for real tho all memes aside, check out these links.

Nice one, fellow leaf.

>sandy never hook forget

so the entire school/entire police/ entire town of sandy hook are in on this lie? Sandy hook made me take a few years off conspiracy videos.

I'm a former 0311 in the USMC. Been to a number of combat marksmanship courses, always qualified expert on the rifle and pistol ranges.

There's no way I would be able to do that with moving targets. Maybe if you tied 12 people up to stakes or something, but not with moving targets and a semi auto weapon.

((((you))))

Also, he did this from the hip. Check out the port Arthur links. Some shit was way up. Like all the way.

Some autistic guy with limited shooting experience managed to shoot a bunch of kids with a handgun (because the AR-15 was found in his car) with a nearly 100% kill ratio and the bodies were transported without ever being seen by the public, the Christmas trees put up in memory of the victims were purchased before the shooting, and the school was completely demolished after because of feels.

Read. Then make up your own mind:
1. cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
2. The PDF report: ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/sandy_hook_final_report.pdf

One thing not in favor of the official story is that this 130 pound autist did so much killing, carrying around all that weaponry and ammunition. Very heavy.

Help me understand what I just watched

Gonna save what you mentioned for my night stand reading. Thanks.

This please.

It's 3-gun level performance, from a guy whose firearm experience was a break-action air rifle. Absolutely ridiculous that this is the official narrative.

This, I didn't really buy into all the conspiracies about Sandy Hook until you start to realize a lot shady shit went down before and after. Stuff that's a matter of public record and not debated points like the poster said they demolished the building soon after the attack.

They also had an active shooter drill right before the shooting which some media sources have said is the reason there was so much "confusion" when it happend. Also add the fact no pictures or footage has been showed of the shooting it's self gives more credence to it being a staged event. Was it staged? I dunno a 100℅ if it was but I'm leaning towards it being fake. Personally I wish that the truth about Sandy Hook and stuff like Pizzagate were revealed but I don't know if we'll ever know the full truth.

_Every_ one of these threads usually has:

1. Someone claiming to "know" Sandy Hook parents
2. Someone who lived there and claimed a bunch of LEO's and media "proves" it happened

They usually pop on, spout out some feelings bullshit, never any more details, start finger waggling about how horrible it was in order to shut people up.

Every. Fucking. Thread

Did.. did we break the liberals? What the fuck is the context?

>so the entire school/entire police/ entire town of sandy hook are in on this lie? Sandy hook made me take a few years off conspiracy videos.

Correct. And here is just a small part of the payoff - cnn.com/2013/07/12/us/newtown-donations/

Keep in mind that's just donations. There was also $17 million directly from the U.S. Government right into the "victims'" pockets, and let's not forget a government-funded brand spanking new, top-of-the-line elementary school on the long-abandoned Sandy Hook site.

Also, many of the crisis actors who re-invented themselves, with full government cooperation, as Sandy Hook parents, are in control of private foundations which still receive public and private donations, all ostensibly following a gun-control agenda of course.

Funny what stories an assload of money can make people tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPvjPMm3sA4

>tfw not a single tear was shed no matter how tightly the "parents" scrunched up their eyes and tried

To be honest i just say it to rustle jimmies. Though when sandy hook threads goin on the regular right after the event, there was an element of disinfo. Sorry man.
>t. My wifes son went to sandy hook

So they weren't really parents, but crisis actors? So there weren't any victims?

The kids were older than they were presented to be. Same as how Adam has an older brother.

Is this from the movie Elephant?

I used to think that Sandy Hook was something a lot more sinister than just a flash flag to take away gun rights. After pizzagate I think some of those suspicions were confirmed.

David Wheeler is an Actor. It has been revealed that he played both an FBI Sniper as well as a grieving father. What Video and decide for yourself. youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtxlSDgbk

How did you know I was Jewish?

Correct. Again I encourage anyone who is interested in finding out the truth about the false-flag government operation called the Sandy Hook Massacre - manufactured at the site of a long-closed elementary school for the sole purpose of taking your guns away from you - an operation in which not one single child died or ever even existed in the first place - to watch this video:

Asshole.

The reason I laugh is because you conspiracyfags don't have hard evidence to prove everything. Tons of suspicion and circumstantial evidence but no smoking gun.

You Brits are used to having the wool pulled over your eyes, ain't ya?

Sandy hook conspiracy is retarded

Yeah c'mon goy. If the Media says something happened you should believe it, even if they fail to provide hard physical evidence.

Goyims are the ones who need evidence to justify their skepticism.

Robbie Parker.

The grieving Sandy Hook parent. As long as you let him know the camera is rolling in time.

youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

The whole thing is really just a massive insult to the intelligence of the average American.

Delusional cunt.

The only thing that really bothers me about Sandy Hook is that NONE of the pictures from inside leaked. I've seen pictures of Chris Farley after he OD'd, but never one of these kids.

>The reason I laugh