Tell me Sup Forums, why are women so dependent on mood altering drugs?

Tell me Sup Forums, why are women so dependent on mood altering drugs?

Pic related. My gf refuses to stop drugging herself and actually change herself for the better. What do I do? How do I get her to change?

Dump her obviously

Dump her retard

Women are mentally different,
They're controlled by emotion. When they feel something, that's their "truth". They don't logic through issues, like men.
So, when how they feel dictates EVERYTHING they do, if they FEEL bad/ abnormal/what have you, all they want is to change it, but without certain mental processes we have. So, drugs are easy.
Sources: married with two daughters

You leave her

>that's my closing statement

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

You fucking autist

Red flag. It will never work out, really. Tried many times with girls like this. Never. Works. Out.

Save yourself the heartache, the sex isn't worth it and you'll find someone better eventually.

Women are retards. Also she doesn't respect you and you should dump her before she cucks you more than she already is.

What is she snorting xanax or something?

Leave her alone unless shes abusing prescriptions.

Pretty soon she's gonna be slurping monkey cocks for pills.

You sound like a loser and she obviously doesn't want to talk to you.

I don't want to believe

>My gf
Nice roleplay, faggot. Chick obviously doesn't want to talk to a raging autist like you.

Leave her immediately. Being in a relationship with a drug addict will always lead to your downfall. You can't trust someone who is addicted to drugs. Ever. They will eventually do something that will break your heart. Leave her. Doing so might actually open her eyes and get her to clean herself up.

This.

Bail while you still have a chance OP.

What sort of drugs are you talking about?
There's no harm in taking something like anti-depressants, some people really can't live right without them.

A good friend of mine has been on them for decades, without them he's a mess, with them he's a normal functioning person. He's tried weening himself off them, he simply can't.

I would hit the road OP. She will get worse, she will start abusing, she will start taking harder stuff, and she will drag your life down.

t. cousin of a family of pillpoppers who ruined their lives hard despite all of the other familys' attempts to stop them.

>no harm in taking something like anti-depressants

lol

try dating someone on anti depressants and you will change your tune pretty quickly.

> letting your girl talk to you like that

Lol, americans

They're a hell of a lot worse without them is the point I'm getting at.

They're worse without them because they started taking them in the first place rather just deal with their shit from the get go.

Only because they use it as a crutch.

A smoker is a hell off a lot more agitated and annoyable when they try to give up smoking. Does that mean cigarettes are good?

You write like a pretentious faggot

>Thats' my closing statment
>Pulls fedora down smugly over ears

kek confirms

We're not allowed to beat our wives like the Koran allows you to though, Ahmed.

It's either you beat your wife or she treats you like a cuck, huh? If this is the American way of thinking, it explains a lot about why whites are a minority over there.

she's empty, dump her, that's what I did

Granted women in Britland are fucking low quality. Jesus fuck dude you have to deal with trolls up there.

Oh I don't date english girls. Been with two lithuanian girls, an american and a danish girl.

Totally agree, the vikings took all our attractive women, would never date a Brit. Even the accents are gross.

I've witnessed British "nighlife" in several cities including some in Scoland and I am revolted. I can understand why you are importing pajeets and nigs at least you can mask up the fishy stench of Scottish snatch with curry.