Sarah Anderson Edits

Look what you've done, Sup Forums. You broke her. Are you fucking shitlords happy now?

yes

(that fb page is cancer tho)

The edits are more fun means the edits are more true, and she knows it in a part of her brain she tries to occult.

Yeah

Incredibly happy
I hope we can build her up new

So when do we start making lewds?

She's the new Zyklon Ben, my dude. She'll be lurking here within the next three months.

Well, I'm not stopping you.

So I noticed. Sorry you have to share a flag with Malaysiacunt. I dunno why he thinks he's going to stop Sarah Anderson edits from being made. It's just sad to see a drawfag so desperate for attention, they get jealous when people laugh at someone else's vandalized "art."

>consider legal action against Sup Forums

Oh my sweet summer child.

Then make a IIrc room and quit posting your retarded shit were all the whiteknights can see it you fucking mongs.

You retards act like we haven't always have rats here who ran told that to whomever was being targeted.

>THEY'RE RAIDING A COMIC

o i am laffin.

>REEEEEEE--

Good talk.

>can't get any patreon bux after shilling and samefagging your "alt-right" comic the entire election
>fail miserably and everyone hates you for being a spamming attention whore
>try to ingratiate yourself with the SJW big dawgs to get into their webcomic circle
Pathetic. No roots, no real conviction behind his beliefs. This guy is just a spineless cuck

>mighty_pozzer

You are that faggot. Youre not fooling anybody you fucking retard.

>No roots, no real conviction behind his beliefs.

As though anyone reading his shit wouldn't catch on. No, it's everyone else's fault he failed.

good
fuck that liberal whore

She wouldn't be broken if she prayed to kek daily like we do.

>"You are banned!"
>"Consider purchasing a self-serve ad instead."

Last time Sup Forums did this was to Ben Garrison.

Look at him now.

We don't even have to fix his shit for him anymore. It's beautiful.

Just goes to show you what a little tough love can do.