Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0kKpFHbckg
eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/
youtube.com/watch?v=c__dFYbErxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

...let's inspire young black kids to not be rappers and thugs?

...that kids black youth with a positive image of themselves are more likely to be worthwhile contributors to our society?

...that we can all agree that we all hate niggers, so what else are we suppose to expect young black kids to aspire to?

>pick one

>A black character have lighting powers
Like fucking clockwork.

N

>digits
...because four of the very few positive black hero characters in comic history had lightening powers...

>Black Vulcan
>Black Lightening
>Static Shock
>Storm

New Boondocks?

HOL UP

WE WUZ FIRE BENDERS

this looks like nigger avatar

I AM THE COON THAT WELFARE REFUSED

back then nobody but royalty was allowed to wear jewelry or mimic the pharaoh's wife in any way under penalty of drowning. and the children all were forced to wear only white robes as the rebirth of Osiris

who the fuck makes this garbage for motherfucking fucks sakes?

Lewl, nice cool aid. Look at It's just black supremacist shit designed to encourage aggression against whites.

It's not an attempt to instill self-respect in young people, you don't do that by telling them lies about their ancestors, you do it by teaching them self discipline and providing actual, living, contactable role models.

There's only one reason for the WE WUZ meme and it's to increase the percieved cost of the trans-atlantic slave trade by distorting the truth (slaves from minor tribal groups in W.Africa sold to European merchants) to a falsehood (white people destroyed prosperous African kingdoms out of jealousy and dragging the survivors into dehumanising servitude) designed to militarise the next generation.

It's the 'Hey, did you hear what that guy said about your mum?...' of cultures, nothing more.

The half white kid has the ability to call on his father to help him when things get hard.

>white supremacy complex: okay
>black supremacy complex: threat
wew

dinduism

N

it's vitiligo but it's still funny.

post your KANGZ

>firebending crazy woman
>kids moves fast (airbending?)
>this art
This is literally avatar except black instead of chineses. It suc-
Okay the art is nice, colours too.

>Don't like black supremacists
>hurr u r nazi

Show me were I said white supremacy was okay faggot

But can they compete with these guys?

Is that black Aang? Is that black Katara?

Mummies Alive was pretty wewuzkangz and it was great desu.

>that wacky hair of the one on the right

Do blacks not realise those long hats were simply hats and that Egyptians didn't wear the hair in the exact same shape?

>even Hannibal was black
whities btfo

I AM THE PIMPHAND, THAT MAKE A LADY TURN BLACK AND BLUE.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Nope, also their power sets are ridiculously cliche. Super speed, fire, element control, ECT. You'd wish someone would just come up with original powers for their characters.

I kind of feel sorry for niggers. If I was a nigger I would just shave off all my hair. It actually looks like shit no matter what they do.

Is this just an edit of a Last Airbender comic?

> American Nigger speak

lmao.

i feel sorry for you whitebois
>dick too small
>feminine boys
>post anime
>get cucked

we literally owned the greatest civilization in the world.
>egypt

If it's based, then yes.

But it probably isn't.

Babylon was so great God had to destroy it. Egyptniggers btfo

That's fine but let's NOT fucking inspire falsifying history for some dimbass narrative and self esteem boost

is this the power of crack-cocaine?

if they stop selling drugs, hanging out with white mugging & cop killing gangs, pull their pants up and get off that doorstep they might be bothered to learn to read a book.

>bronze age egyptian fighting against Vth century BC Spartans

THIS IN NOT OK

FUCKING NIGGERS

he Babylonians were Ethiopians(black). The word Ethiopian derives from Greek word "Aithiops" which means" burnt face". The Greeks called the Ethiopians this because they were really black. In the bible Ham has a son named Cush(Genesis 10:6). Cush is the Hebrew word for Ethiopia because Cush was the father of all the Ethiopian people. Therefore all people who descend from Cush are Ethiopians. In Genesis 10:8 Cush has a son named Nimrod and it says "he began to be a mighty one in the earth". Nimrod being Cush's son makes him a Cushite(Ethiopian) in other words Black. In Genesis 10:10 it says the beginning of Nimrods kingdom was Babel. Babel is the same exact place as Babylon. Babylon is the Greek form of Babel. Nimrod lead the construction of Babylon and ruled over it as king. Therefore we can conclude that the original builders and inhabitants of Babylon were Ethiopians(black) as Nimrod himself was.

>Dey gon be wantin us back

nice one whitey. why don't you post some more anime

babylon was in iraq and modern egyptians have the same dna as ancient egyptians

It's sexist though since the boy gets the greatest power of them all: the ability to control melanin.

We = just one guy, the P.
literally owned = lived on dunes
greatest civilization = until ours
world = the Mediterranean

or "Member dat guy fuk mad bitches in the big rock past the sand?" Ye, he dindu nuffin n he gots mad reparations! Respect! "you finna go lurk past the tree ova thurr? Nah, massa say they be a big scary monsta. gots me gibs n a fig, I'm rulin this sheeeiit!

Yeah look how goes Egypt is. You should move there you fuck.

what's the point of covering your head with that veil thing if the shoulders are still exposed to the sun?

>modern egyptians have the same dna as ancient egyptians
wrong.
you are our slaves whity. you pay for my kids, not me. you pay for my housing, not me.

you give me your girlfriends/wife.

lmao cuck whitey

egypt is the way it is because whities/arabs fucked it up. under our rule we were erecting pyramids

"We" - Nignogs are tribal. they consistently identify as a group, until it is pointed out to them that the vast majority are low IQ degenerates and criminals (charged or not).

"Wuz" - Given the generally low IQ, Nigras have a difficult time with the concept of time itself. They can be trained, but barely to practice keeping time never really understanding it. The near absence of the ability to perceive of time as linear - with a past, present, and future is why they usually live in shitholes, won't pick up the trash or save any money or show up anywhere on time.

"Kings" - Ever notice how pavement apes tend to call all Black celebrities by their first name when referring to them? They need to be not only associated with them, but personalize the accomplishments of said celebrity and in their tribal way, apply that success to themselves.

They picked Egypt because it is on the African Continent, mostly because they are too stupid or under educated to understand that the only thing connecting their ancient Sub-Saharan ancestors to Egypt is the Nile.

When your own ancestors capture your ancestors and sell them into slavery first to Muslim slave traders, then to Portuguese slave traders, and then to American slave traders, ship their ass to the Americas, and literally force them into a new culture which is more advanced, being created by more intelligent humans it makes sense that the four or five generations removed nigra would make this stuff up to compensate for the aforementioned.

We know feminism and racial equality are bullshit. Why? If we were all equal, there would have been ONE female created and dominated civilization that actually left an impression on history. If the Sub-Saharan were the true equals of their Northern neighbors, they would not have endured 800 or so years of brutal slavery.

And for those about to object on the grounds of "Not all Blacks are that way": You are welcome for the White genetic material.

>Hollywood consistently whitewashes non-white characters, even historical figures: no problem
>Black kids pretend to be KANGZ N SHEIT: Sup Forums loses its collective shit

If only black kids had historical black figures to aspire to...
youtube.com/watch?v=V0kKpFHbckg

this is wrong as fugg

but they dindu nuffin

Lol niggers only ruled Egypt for a few hundred years and it was one of the worst periods for Egypt. Then you got conquered.

>minor tribal groups in W.Africa
You know what, fuck you. And fuck this Egyptian shit too. Because the root is the same.

Basically "minor tribal groups" aren't good enough for some people.

People want something bigger, grander, more influential. Something in the historical record, which built great monuments, or works of art, or conquered many nations, despite the fact that the vast majority of people in those civilisations lived their lives in more of less the same way as everyone else. No. People are not satisfied with social or cultural or even in many cases technological history. They are interested in glory and only glory. No interest in reality, or in being proud of the truth of what their ancestors really had.

A "minor tribe" somewhere in central asia, tamed some local feral beast and used it to ride around the shithole grasslands that no-one gave a fuck about. But the horse changed the world. No-one's ever going to write a poem or make a statue of the first redneck lunatic who got it into his head to ride a horse, but the fucker existed in some "minor tribal group" out there somewhere. Same goes for pots, or cloth, or knowledge, or actually when it comes down to it, (You) motherfucker. But people don't want that. They want glory. They want what that other guy over there did. Their own isn't good enough for them, so they end up with nothing.

>If the Sub-Saharan were the true equals of their Northern neighbors, they would not have endured 800 or so years of brutal slavery.
i got news for you whiteboy, look at africa's fertility rate. we are literally taking over the world. by 2060 we will have more blacks than whites.

you better watch it

Haha the ol' we wuz tekin whitey's wymens cu' he on da moon talk.

protip*, I didn't do any of that hahaha

Isn't Afrikaans that language that's a mixture of Dutch and whatever nigger speak language they use?

wrong.
just know when your bitch cheats on you, its for this bbc

More low IQ niggers to starve to death. Whoa I better watch out.

AYO HOL UP Egypt was never black you illiterate self identity crisis ass nigga,

eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

There are more chickens than humans but them having a bigger population doesn't mean much :^)

>whities are at the lowest population they've had since the year 1734

lmao, we are growing stronger each year, each day. your race slowly declines with your 'culture' lmao

News flash, Nigger.

White people have always been the demographic minority around the world, but the difference is we know how to coordinate better than any of you do.

The last time somebody decided to piss us off we split the atom and fucked over Japan for generations. What have you done? Leeched of welfare and complained how the man keeps you down.

Go back to your street fighter and dragonball z you nigger. If it isn't predominately about fighting you have no interest, yet your debate skills are just yelling like chimps.

so you enslaved jews as well as sold slaves to everyone? got it. Thanks for that, now we can finally get faggots to shut up about it

>Hollywood
>white
pick one

Egypt

EGYPTIANS WERE NEVER SUBSAAHARAN NEGROIDS, CARTHAGINIANS WERE NEVER SUBSAAHARAN NEGROIDS, BABYLONIANS WERE NEVER SUBSAAHARAN NEGROIDS

stay in denial. you argentinians are self hating blacks. kys

einstein was a jew. whities are not smart. you rely on other races to help your inferior cave brains

So rare I've never seen you before.

t. 4 years of being newfag.

>Africans
>egypt

>egypt
>greatest civilization

Nigga please!

without egypt there would be no western civilization. we fed you white neandthral monkeys

The greatest civilization that inevitably fell from within due to being a hydraulic empire mired in its own decadence.

Also
>Black with super powers
>Electricity manipulation

even better, he pretends he's the slave owner while collecting his welfare.

>niggers really believe this
priceless

Nigger here. White people are the true kings and queens of the world and history itself. Without white people lifting up all the ungrateful "minorities" of the world we wouldn't even have invented the wheel. Minorities, especially niggers need to humble themselves and just show a little appreciation towards white people because they want to stay in rich white countries instead of fucking off back to their ancestor homelands.

we are literally fertility gods. you whities will get to feel what it is like to be oppressed. this time though, we will not be so naive to help you and allow you to exploit us

Fuck No,youtube.com/watch?v=c__dFYbErxg

Literally barely out pacing asians and Indians for procreation. Both those races hate Africans. If you haven't been able to crush whitey at this point good luck with the other two races. Lol

God damn it. Are you going to make this thread everyday now? Just storytime it

Why would anyone be proud to be black? Your whole race is addicted to crack.

>but we strong

Niggers are orks. You'll never pose a real threat no matter how many of you there are because your primitive tribal minds can't fathom anything beyond fighting over where you stick your dick.

WE

you dumbfuckin self hating black. wake the fuck up, we were the rules that brought society to these fuckin white neanderthals. they took advantage of our kindness and enslaved us

>we are growing stronger each year
That's because niggers are too stupid to do anything besides fucking anything that moves. All the while spreading aids to young boys and girls.

And no Africa is not "growing stronger", they are growing more dependent on whites as the population increases.
Assuming you're not trolling, I find all "we wux kangs" stuff really hysterical because it only implies White supremacy
>we wuz kangs, we had superior knowledge but whitey stole it frum us!!
This only implies that White were indeed superior beings. Again, assuming your not trolling, I could only imagine the nigger posting these on social media while being surrounded by European/Asian/and even Latino invention. Everything down to the language they (blacks) speak was invented or designed by Europeans.