Turkey’s president Recep Tayyip Erdogan claims US-led coalition forces have ‘supported ISIS’

Turkey’s president Recep Tayyip Erdogan claims US-led coalition forces have ‘supported ISIS’
Erdogan: 'I HAVE CONFIRMED EVIDENCE'

thesun.co.uk/news/2484782/turkeys-president-tayyip-erdogan-claims-us-led-coalition-forces-have-supported-isis/

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2484782/turkeys-president-tayyip-erdogan-claims-us-led-coalition-forces-have-supported-isis/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-president-erdogan-us-coalition-support-terrorists-a7497841.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5USX24h-1qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF i love Erdogay now.

So, we have USA, NATO and ISIS on one side and Russia, Iran, China on other side
lets WW3 beginn

>00
fuck

everyone knows this. just show the evidence and get rid of the american cartel

I don't know if I should love or hate the turks. They were fucking with russia and supporting isis, now they're best bros with russia and want to fuck Isis in the boipussi..

Roaches confuse me.

if true, would be the pot calling the kettle black

I didn't know it was a secret.....

RELEASE IT! I WANT TO END THIS YEAR WITH THE BIGGEST HAPPENING IN HISTORY

>armenian genocide deniers want to talk about "evidence"

T*rks really are scum

We all know this, but I want it forced out into the open so that the MSM will have to cover it.

I think a lot of normie heads will explode if they have to defend Obama and Hillary arming ISIS.

LETS SEE IT ROACH

> implying European people are going to fight a war against Russian
> implying trump will start a war with russia
> implying he won't just prosecute the obama administration if the evidences are truth

>We have confirmed evidence, with pictures, photos and videos

Iran-Contra affair 2.0. would be interesting

Well, we knew it already. Good for him for exposing the bastards. Hope he publishes it.

Fuck these assholes, just release your bullshit evidence or keep your stupid comments in your pocket.

Never trust a turkroach although he could be right.

old news to syria general, everyone already knew this

Their subtelty was regarding the kurds, who were also fighting ISIS. They didn't mind kurds were gettin killed.

When it became clear ISIS would lose, they changed sides, and got closer to Putin.

the pot, oh nvm someone already said it

Same desu.

we have no business in the middle east

>although he could be right

see banglabro, the t*rk never tells the truth

Why would he bite the hand that feeds him? Wouldn't Turkey get glassed if it didn't have American support over the years?

great now Turkey can withdraw from Nato and join the Russian alliance along with the United States

> oh wait
> so that must mean
> Trump being buddies with Putin
> actually means an Alliance
> rather than being controlled BY putin

can't officially side with on Syria because Hates , and is allied with .

WW3 is going to be America and Japan versus China and North Korea while russia and turkey watch

Retard himself supported ISIS, he just trying to piss of with bigger countries to divert attention from internal issues. Fucking don't listen to him.

Turkey won't side with Russia over Syria because turkey wants Assad gone, while Russia wants to keep him.

>people who supported ISIS have evidence that someone else supported ISIS with them

okay?

who the fuck are you anyways?

You have some balls posting this. Doesn't Recept regularly have people killed for saying bad things about him?

>thesun.co.uk/news/2484782/turkeys-president-tayyip-erdogan-claims-us-led-coalition-forces-have-supported-isis/
They hate the Kurds. They hate that the U.S. supports the Kurds because they helped us in the Iraq War. Turkey wants to take Kurdish territory from Iraq so they are gonna do anything they can to sully the U.S. by way of comparing U.S/Kurdish cooperation as "cooperation with terrorists." It's all diplomatic bullshit. Turkey needs to back off and respect borders. The Kurds need to back off any delusions of impinging on the Kurdish border else they anger NATO, which they don't want.

Fuck, why is it so hard for people to read a map, and color inside the lines?

Turkey facilitated the transfer of guns from Libya to Syria, the Benghazi operation. The vast majority of foreign ISIS - affiliated jihadis came via occupied Constantinople. ISIS was selling shitload of oil via Erdogan son.

Erdogan is just a cum-gargling crack whore careful enough to take pics of their customer faces just in case.

Will see if he can trick US, NATO and Russia in the end

Without US support Turkey has no right to speak in middle east rn. Thanks to erdowan

your ID is TURK kek

Nah, he wouldn't care about a single student posting of a foreign board.

>USA, NATO and ISIS

The USA and NATO have been working to crush ISIS since Iraq War ended, you full retard... * snort chortle*

It's TRK, even kek refuses to put the U in T*rk

Leave some for next year don't be so greedy

Erdogan has known exactly what he's doing the whole time and been playing 7d chess all along.

No its more like
Facist USA + Russia + The EU Facist Supremacy

verses

Iran + Saudi Arabia + China + Globalists

and whoever is left standing must face

The NSA Secret Space Program

you cant make this shit up but thats literally the direction this is going

Japanbro you look ill.

>bangladesh

hehe

We already know they do. ISIS somehow jammed all communications and equipment to help them take a town in Syria, I forget which, but it happened right after Aleppo fell. They didn't take them from Iraqis because we don't hand out our electronic like candy like we do weapons. So you know damn fucking right they had help from US govt spooks.

>The USA and NATO have been working to crush ISIS since Iraq War ended
Yeah sure, keep believing on your fairytales.

>The USA and NATO have been working to crush ISIS since Iraq War ended,

By sending them weapons?

>Iran + Saudi Arabia
you have little to no understanding of worlds politics aren't you?

Journalist Can Dündar proved that government aided rebels with guns possibly isis. Government said we are sending aid supplies to ''Turkmens'' but those turkmens are jihadi anyway.

He is just jerking off.

> he fails to understand the Deus Vult implication

>Secret Space Program
we'll fix giza before we habe anything like that mate
giza fixed yet? then we're still fallen

WW3 will actually be me and anyone who supported Trump killing anything that remotely look like a liberal.

He had some guy arrested for saying that he wouldn't serve him tea. It wasn't even to his face, it was a hypothetical.

LOL..Since when Persians and Arabs liked each other?

Pro-tip: never

meant to reply the douchebag

WOW, WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING GUESSED?

>inb4 "Fake News"

>> implying he won't just prosecute the obama administration if the evidences are truth

The Obama Administration does not support ISIS, they've been trying to crush ISIS for years, and have successfully almost completed the task. Trump won't do shit about Obama, Obama has been a great president to everyone except the ISIS goatfuckers he killed by drone strike, and any such suggestion to the otherwise is either an ISIS sympathizer, or an alt-Right mental masturbation. Any rational person knows this.

friendship ended with the west, now putin is my best friend.

That was the canteen man of newspaper ''Cumhuriyet'' they raided a little while ago. He said he wouldnt give tea to erdoğan if he came asked. Judge said ''yeah dude that is a crime'' lmfao what a fucking country just nuke us.

whats with this mickey mouse turk?
he's the revolver ocelot of world leaders, one minute he's your friend, next minute he's not, and then he is again

>Facist USA + Russia + The EU Facist Supremacy
>verses
>Iran + Saudi Arabia + China + Globalists

Turkey is also part of NATO, it's the second largest force with 494,000 soldiers, the third largest force is France, with less than half soldiers compared to Turkey. If Russia allies with Turkey it would be even harder for the (((USA))) to control the ME

Bit of advice: usually a government will not go after such trivial posts on a board.

However, some of them, especially the very authoritarian ones, maybe will try to make some lists with the unruly individuals, and I bet mine does on some boards.

In your case is even worse - you have a lot of idiots of young age finding islam fun and entertaining. Just a zealous tech employee of your ISP can check Sup Forums servers IP's, run a scan in logs for customer connections today at 23:43 +_ 2 minutes and have a list of those at least reading this board at a moment of posting.

do more research and read between the lines

while smaller in number they make up for it with technological capabilities

> actually thinking any of this advanced technology makes it in any way to the market.
> and thinking that it in any way operates the way our technology does as if it could be somehow an extension of what we use right now
> when this kind of advanced tech usually just fries electronics and is based on magnetic fields contemporary science says dont exist

So no its not a linear progression, its a different fork of tech that has nothing to do with the stuff we use right now. So its entirely plausible that it wouldn't reach any corner of the commercial market.

> we'd have to take a step back and really consider what is possible, and start trying completely new things, in order to start going in this direction
> our current tech is basically a dead end, its gone about as far as it can, and thats how they want it to stay

Advanced Tech is weird tech

In case anyone was feeling sketchy about it being the sun, here's the Independent:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-president-erdogan-us-coalition-support-terrorists-a7497841.html

What did the Watermelon Seller mean by this?

because of people like you we get labeled roaches

why does turkey want assad gone?

Russia was never a friend of Turkey, never in history. Only soviets tried to help because they were newly founded and we were. Then things didn't go well.

>Erdogan: 'I HAVE CONFIRMED EVIDENCE'

Ya, its called wikileaks.

Erdogans (((sources)))

It's right next to assanges insurance file and the video of trump calling someone a nigger.

They dont.
Its just public posturing.

Erdogan and Putin are buddies at this point.

Yeah i know, i don't expect anything from government anyway, i'm in one of the top schools of Turkey.

Because of sectarianist policies of the erdoğan. Assad win means ISIS and al-nusra and all kind of islamist shits lose. It has a meaning, cause they want a sharia state in turkey as well.

>Turkey coup 2: Erdoğan to die tonight

Get busy, people used to respect you.

you're a retard

This entire article is about the US not wanting to desotry ISIS, what the fuck are you on about?

Its common knowledge that ISIS aka al-queada and the former Iraqi army is sponsored directly by the US, how do you explain their manpads and their american made rifles?

>inb4 they stole them

Yeah putin showed teeth and erdowan stoped. What a fucking magician.

Just a handwave and proof magically becomes irrelevant.

Why would Erdogan rock the boat by pointing out the obvious when Erdogan himself buys oil from ISIS (funding them) and provides their militants safe passage across the border?

fuck off roach

That man is Wiam Wahhab (a Druze, not an actual Wahhabist), a Lebanese nationalist politician who happens to be a brutal banter. In Lebanon, "watermelon seller" or any other fruit/vegetables merchant is a degrading term. Kind of like the "I give him my worn out shoe" in Mudshit culture.

>"Journalist"

You meant traitor?

he no longer is allied with the US now that Trump will take charge so he may as well drag Trump into Obama's war.

Actually one of the ex-military guys Gülen movement and AKP put into prison warned before the coup. In may, he said there could be a coup in Turkey. And it happened. Few days ago he said it again. Even if coup doesn't happen something chaotic will happen for sure because erdowan wants to be the president but he doesn't have the support.

The moment ISIS became serious business was the moment they walked into abandoned government buildings and picked up abandoned weaponry left behind by the autonomous Iraqi state.

Obama did an awful lot, but he didn't do every single thing with his own two hands. But of course, he did play a large indirect role in the incident above.

>Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Quote from article:

"Turkey has met the fiercest resistance yet of the campaign in the fight for Al-Bab, some 25 kilometres (15 miles) south of the Turkish border."

Turkey needs to get the fuck back behind it's border, now, or else if it gets its ass kicked in an illegal cross-border incursion, NATO ain't gonna save it. That's not the same as self-defense "an attack on one is an attack on all".

If you unilaterally cross the Iraqi border without provocation and get your ass handed to you by a bunch of rebels, that's not "defense" you ass. Don't expect us to come to your defense. Stay home unless someone attacks you. Then, we'll talk.

But its OK Erdogan, trying to sully America's reputation by spreading the lies about ISIS has been duly noted. After pissing off Russia by shooting down their Sukhoi, and pissing us off by making false allegations, you're running out of friends fast.

Lol, a wild çomar appears. Everybody is a traitor if they oppose Erdogan yeah.

Same thing as always: Source or it's shit.

"Because I am Turkroach King" is not enough.

>This entire article is about the US not wanting to desotry ISIS, what the fuck are you on about?
>Its common knowledge that ISIS aka al-queada and the former Iraqi army is sponsored directly by the US, how do you explain their manpads and their american made rifles?

Any pics of them with American rifles?

you self-hating leftist scum are licking western ass as usual.

aşağılık kompleksini bırakıp karakterli özsaygılı tipler olmayı deneyin. sokayım batınıza. bize roach diyorlarmış. eee kendimizi sevdirmek için kedi gibi sırnaşalım mı? düşmanın hakareti onurdur.

kek now this is some quality shit/baitposting

This is nothing but a bluff.
If it wasn't he would release the evidence.
If he had evidence he would die tonight, together with evidence.

Erdogan just likes making his penis look bigger than it is.
US won't even comment.

>The moment ISIS became serious business was the moment they walked into abandoned government buildings and picked up abandoned weaponry left behind by the autonomous Iraqi state.

So who keeps shipping them ammunition for that weaponry?

Soon there will be nowhere to get comfy

yazık

Sırf Türkler yaptı diye savunacak değilim kusura bakma milliyetçi arkadaş. Askerler yandı kimsenin sesi çıkmadı, yok öyle bir dünya. Yok düşmanın hakareti onurmuş. Sen rusyayı dost sanan adamsın neden bahsediyorsun. Git bi tarih oku kaç tane türk öldürmüş ruslar.

We are not licking western ass you are licking islamist ass.

>"Because I am Turkroach King" is not enough.
This. Erdogan just flushed his own country down the floor-hole and his next bright idea is to do the same to the west. The only way he can do so is by provoking hostilities between NATO and Russia; any attempt at doing so would likely just mean bringing Turkey into war against both.

>He's bros with Putin
Putin doesn't like extreme jihad though.

>Turkish flags fishing in the floor-hole for their next post
Timestamp or proxy.

Christmas Edition Japan.

>inb4 Roachking plays this on facetime

youtube.com/watch?v=5USX24h-1qc