Spooky stuff

spooky stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/18/fake-human-sacrifice-filmed-at-cern-with-pranking-scientists-suspected
google.co.za/amp/vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some Swiss guy should smash that idol and send the peices back to hell to set them back a bit.

what the heck?

Shit thats spooky... they cannot undo Kek's will and they are trying hard.

>18 August 2016

who cares?

It's probably some dorks trying to get attention.

>CERN
NANI?!

If I was working at CERN this is the type of shit I'd do to fuck with people

>Didn't happen today, it was a few months ago

hurr who cares durr

What are they trying to accomplish? Multiverse drifting?

Lmao I'm gonna take a motorcycle trip down there this summer to do a tour.

Maybe Ill wake up on another timeline. Maybe staying a full night is enough to meme myself into a whole new fucked up timeline in the multiverse.

>18 August 2016
It's also fake, the collider is underground, yet they show it at the very end of the video.

Probably a false flag psyop if I've ever seen one.

if you read more than the title you'd see it was a mock ceremony probably filmed by someone on /x/

yeah we discussed it then, faggot.

lmao your foil hat is too tight. this was done by pseudo jews summoning moloch

there are some pretty powerful warlocks posting on /x/ so that doesn't mean much

Bump. Makes sense now. The timelines are being altered because somehow they got a glimpse of the future and they're trying to stop the mass uprisings that thwarted their plans. That's why pizzagate is being dismissed as fake without an investigation, that's what they've actually been trying to change. The Berenstein bears or Mandela effect phenomena are side effects of their attempts.

fake and gay

>We are happy @ Cern
>Bond 1/ Nelson
>Mandela
Nothing to see here, move along goys.

could be real

>>It's also fake, the collider is underground, yet they show it at the very end of the video.

Building 40 retard.
>>it has a giant poster of the collider in the main hall

I count 4 6's though

IS THIS REAL?

SCIENCE AND MAGIC IS THE SAME THING

no

as much as i would like it to be, the video is blatantly fake, it was confirmed as fake and most of the interdimensional fuckery is /x/ roleplay. I don't know what is more scary, shit like that and pizzagates or the fact all of it is just fake and we live in a fucking boring, cold, detached world ruled by fools.

>Checking in
Many on /x/ influence the hivemind here.
Read into Gnostic and Kabbalistic teachings before you are left behind in a flase enlightenment of identity politics.
The true red pills were penned thousands of years ago.

You cant just walk into that place without intense security checking on you, "it was just a prank" is NOT an excuse for this shit.

what does that mean its "fake", it took plce at the Cern laboratories, maybe they didnt actually kill someone but its not like it didnt happen. It was just a prank is not a sufficient disclaimer

Yes, everything can eventually be explained by science, but in order to do that science would have to become magic.

actually good point there buddy

>It was just a prank
that was what i was getting at
but i didn't think about it that way really

it fucking IS quite weird
but then wasn't this confirmed not shooted on the CERN campus? Wasn't this some other place with just copy of the statue?

Not sure now.

>tfw we are in the in half life timeline.
>hl3 will be played LIVE.

No.
5 tails in the logo -> 66666 -> megasatan

>dailymail

theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/18/fake-human-sacrifice-filmed-at-cern-with-pranking-scientists-suspected
hers another article on it, explains it again as "just a prank"

We discussed it then you fucking NEWFAG and we found out it was a PRANK.

Get out newfags plz

Public area, not even inside any restricted access area.

Lame flamboyant prank that doesn't have any interesting motive.

2/10

THEY KNOW

proofs, or shut ur faggot mouth

what's the point of the cern collider? you spend all that money and then? You find out something, which adds a little bit of knowledge, then to add the next little bit, you have to spend even more and build an even greater waste of space?

seriously guy, what about stagnating scientifically for a few thousands year? I mean seriously, do we need to continue the pursuit of scientific knowledge so obsessively? Isn't there a better use of our intellect? What about spreading scientific advancement as a species over a period of a thousand years instead of cramming as much science as possible as soon as possible?

just an idea, looking for feedback.

>Double Bluff

They faked the prank so they can do the real thing and pass it off as a prank

Wouldn't even be surprised if this is for real. WHERE MY /OMG/ BRETHREN AT

Here's your feedback: you're a fucking idiot.

>Stop scientific and by extension technological research
Go back to Africa, nu-roman

what are you talking about autist, of course we should pursue "science", how the fuck would you stagnate science, and what goals would that achieve. I want to go to Mars and see mech battles and ray guns

>The Daily Mail

we should stagnate in the sense that there is no rush in unlocking Mech Battles and Ray Guns so we can slow down a bit and maybe spend less in science, and play the long game instead of trying to unlock all the science as soon as possible

We are past the point of diminishing return,so spending a lot of money, and a lot of brain power for increasingly marginal advancement just to chase obsessively after the next marginal advancement doesn't seem like such a great idea! We should keep going forward, but more slowly and gradually, and less obsessively.

and spend more money in practical stuff like how to dissolve the third world population

what the hell sort of retard are you, how would slowing down "science" help anyone?

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK

>HUMAN SACRIFICE AT CERN COLLIDER

If this is a larp thread, it will go to 200+ and stay mostly on the first few pages.

But, if there's even a shred of truth to any of this, it will be slid and shilled hard.

instead of spending billions in money and gigantic brain power in this shit to make marginal advancements in knowledge spend more of it in more practical stuff and less in this

here you go OP

google.co.za/amp/vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/amp/

OLD NEWS. THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FAKE.

post proofs or gtfo