What is Sup Forums's opinion on the USA not vetoing the Israeli settlement resolutions?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the USA not vetoing the Israeli settlement resolutions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Peace_Initiative
youtube.com/watch?v=CH83rEb6EZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obama is being an asshole.

Wait for it, he is not done. He is going to fuck up Israel as much as possible over the next twenty days

I hope neta has a black boyfriend who satisfies her instead of some disgusting jew

garbage move by a garbage prez

I dunno.

The goyim are tired of being puppets of leaching parasites

Get out JIDF

The USA can't really intervene in these foreign conflicts over land rights when the reality is that if the USA wanted to be diplomatic, they'd turn over the entire continent of North America over to the Native Americans that owned this land for thousands of years before European settlers came and displaced them. Really you want to talk about Israelis right to their country? You could make the same and stronger argument for Natives, and much more recently.

israel should be the 51st state

Tough call, who do should I hate more, the (((UN))) or (((Israel)))?

This will absolve him of all crimes in my eyes.

You think the Muslims will be satisfied if they get that land? Ridiculous. If one agreement meant peace in the middle east we would have already done it

Nice gesture, but maybe too little too late.

They probably wouldn't be so mad all the time if you haven't been attacking their countries for the past half century.

>implying anyone here gives a rats ass about natives
>implying anyone gives a flying fuck about Palestinians

No one cares about dead dunecoons. We just fucking HATE Israel. These are very different sentiments.

oy vey!

obama fucked up quite a bit with his foreign policy, but this wasn't a mistake

ulitmately, it won't mean much because trump seems to be pro-israel, but it's a nice olive branch and recognizes jews as a problem

>UN
>Constantly trying to fuck over Israel (e.g. Temple Mount resolution)
>somehow is also Jewish
What

WHO IS JEWING WHO DAMIT!!!

israeli's are the movie industry of AMERICA. all money made from the MOVIE INDUSTRY just goes to ISRAEL. money is fair like that.

it is not really american handing out american power to israel. israel has their own way of money through american need for entertainent. as well as other countries needs to be entertained by the GOD SQUAD through GOD DOG recording and other bullshit mechanics from amechina. known has AMERICA's china,. or china's america.

UN is worse

>Only half a century

Lmao!!!

You've been conquered, fuck right off and deal with it

Sure thing bud

When will these idiots here realize Jews are not the problem. They are the Americans only friends in the middle east. The problem is ISLAM. YHWH bless brother.

We will see if it does "not mean much" after the international meeting in paris on Jan 15.

as to those idiots
you are either mudslimes or don't realize that israel is preventing mudslimes from shitting on my lawn. either way fuck off

Don't worry. Trump will get us out of the UN and support Israel. God bless Israel.

fuck off kike, post more jewesses

this

Doesn't matter the un is waste of tiemm

This was our land for millenia before Islam and Christianity existed

Except for the fact that native Americans traded their land for shiny beads and whiskey, nothing was stolen.

about fucking time

anyone who supports Israel is an actual idiot.

israel > arabs
just a matter of fact
let them genocide the entire middle east, its for the greater good

How is land in the middle east yours when most jews in Israel are ashkenazi?

Even if you believe in fairytales you're not the people in that fairytale.

>Fuck off kike
>post more jewesses
Pick one

Doesn't matter, they were jews and we are jews

>implying muslims are not all riled up because of Israel and the rape and pillage of every country that ever said they may not agree with the jews and their retardation

Dude do you really believe that?? Do you really?

Honestly Obomo cam go die. I would never actually forgive the son of a bitch. But if it wasn't for the Jews the mudniggers would be fucking goats in the sand like they usually do. You think muslims could actually make any kind of plan? And why would their plan involve the systematic destruction of their homelands?? Come on my dude.

>if one agreement meant peace in the middle east we would have already done it

Fact of the matter is as soon as actual acords were taking off a lot of Arab states seemed inclined to welcome Israel with relatively open arms.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Peace_Initiative

literally fuck off

good goy to the rescue

you sicken me

Even if you really believe that I think leaving something for 2000 years is pretty much fair game for someone else to use the land.

Who even fucking cares anyways? I honestly think all Jews should be sent to Israel if they are "real jews" ir not. I would be 100% ok if they all just stayed in their little sandbox and out of everyone elses affairs.

>preventing mudslimes from shitting on my lawn
try justifying

>preventing mudslimes from shitting on my lawn
>israel
Thats an oxymoron

Israel literally sends mudslimes to your lan
Israeli "humanitarians" all support the transport of "refugees" your lawn, never their own

Chaim plz

>for millenia
>jews

Chaim plz no stop reading your local (((history))) books

Northern Israel is actually extremely fertile

I would breed this Jewess so hard Hitler would roll in his grave

just like your mom

>USA not vetoing the Israeli settlement resolutions?
Why should I give a shit?
Why should we as a nation continue to legitimize a bloated, feckless, corrupt UN by participating in these largely symbolic virtue signaling pro-goatfucker hugbox votes at all?

They're ugly as shit you can take them.

>Get gassed by a guy who's main goal was to confiscate land for his people
>freed by slavs and Americans
>Given a country
>proceed to confiscate land for their people

As much as I hate Palestine and Muslims, the fucking kikes are being hypocritical here, and there's no reason why we should condone their land grabbing, especially when we're not getting shit out of it for being their "greatest ally". Now if they straight up want to declare a crusade, then I might be able to get behind them.

Because Israel helped permit 9/11 to happen. They spy on us, steal nuclear secrets and attack us on the regular.

Any fuck you to Israel is a good thing.

literally dindu nuffin

here's why:

>Israeli-Palestinian conflict based on western support for Israel vs home-grown support for Palestinians
>conflict heavily skewed in Israeli favor but impossible to end effectively
>thousands of Palestinian casualties for every Israeli dozen
>divides the middle east into sectarian politics as people they regard as brothers die
>arabs look at the west and it's unflinching support for Israel
>lose hope in secular societies
>join religious extremist groups
>feel like they have nothing to lose because they watch their brothers lose fathers and sons
>engage in terror against the West

the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has been one of the main reasons why people actually mobilize against the West. Stopping it, and starting an actual peace built on equal grounds would be sustainable and means we wouldn't have to worry about Islamism nearly as much as we do.

Ortho cucks are the worst

Gladly, send these nation-ruining Jesus-killing desert semen demons my way

They've been illegally occupying Palestine for decades.

look at my flag, I am from spain. The arabs almost conquered my country once and they still think it is theirs just as much as the palestines think israel is 'theirs'

As soon as they finish throwing israel into the sea my country is next. We won't be anywhere near as nice as those kikes

>Because Israel helped permit 9/11 to happen.
Oh?
>They spy on us,
This is true. Then again, we also spy on our "friends" all the time.
>steal nuclear secrets and attack us on the regular.
Implying that a nation of jew professors couldn't devise a way to improve 40+ year old American nuclear designs.
Implying that Israel isn't crawling with ex-Soviet nuclear physicists which chose to immigrate after the walls fell.
>Any fuck you to Israel is a good thing.
I dislike a lot of the shit that the jews pull off, but your "any port in a storm" bullshit is as dangerous as it is near-sighted.

I want you to name one non muslim country, just one, that has a muslim neighbor and that has no fucking problems with them.

Israel is the reason for all the Middle East turmoil. I find it funny a board like Sup Forums supports Israel when they are in fact the main aggressors.

>lets stop supporting the only bastion against the Islamic horde
>lets continue the Obama policy of completely destabilizing the middle east leading to decades of conflict and market/oil flucuations
>lets lift the sanctions on Iran, who has been funding terrorists for decades
Gee I wonder who could be behind this

>Oh?
Yes.
>This is true. Then again, we also spy on our "friends" all the time.
Yeah but we don't sell technology to the MI6 with backdoors in it like the Mossad front company Odigo did.
>Implying that a nation of jew professors couldn't devise a way to improve 40+ year old American nuclear designs.
Apparently they couldn't because they've been stealing this shit from us as soon as we built the bomb.

>I dislike a lot of the shit that the jews pull off, but your "any port in a storm" bullshit is as dangerous as it is near-sighted.
How so? Israel is bombing the Syrian army, supporting ISIS and constantly tries to get the US involved in all of their conflicts.

Malaysia?
Indonesia?

Wow a muslim nigger trying to fuck with Israel. Oh my...

>look at my flag, I am from spain
I've seen your posts in other threads faggot. You can't slime your way outta this one.

here's a little story for you
>For his trouble, James Angleton, who died last year, was honored by the Israelis, in the way that the Israelis customarily honor their Gentile helpers. They decided to plant a whole forest for Angleton in the Judean hills, and they put up a handsome plaque in several languages, lionizing Angleton as a great friend of Israel, on a nearby rock. Israeli's intelligence chiefs, past and present, attended the dedication ceremony. Later on, a television reporter of my acquaintance sought out Angleton's memorial during an assignment in Israel. After some difficulty, he was able to locate it, but something seemed odd about it. On closer inspection, Angleton's plaque turned out to be made, not of bronze, but of cardboard. Nor was the setting particularly flattering to Israel's late benefactor: the trees and plaque were at the edge of a garbage dump. My friend's British cameraman put it best "This guy sold out his country for the bloody Israelis, and this is the way they pay him back!"

The Democrats in the US gouvernment are trying to ignite the bomb casket that is the Middle-East, forcing Trump to deal with war in the Middle-East.

>Israel is the reason for all the Middle East turmoil.
No, the house of Saud, and the clerics of Qom are "the reason for all the Middle East turmoil."
If there were no jews in the world, those goatfucking savages would invent them to justify their eternal butthurt. They are literally worse than niggers in almost every conceivable way.
>I find it funny a board like Sup Forums supports Israel when they are in fact the main aggressors.
I don't "support" Israel, but the alternative is sooooo much worse.

>yes goy, the nation that has fucked you in the ass for centuries is bad, but these low-tech goat fuckers who you could wipe off the face of the earth in one second are soooo much worse

Funny how none of the terrorists supported by the Saudis ever attack Israel.

>I don't understand the change in dynamics in the middle east over the past 68 years
>I don't have context or awareness
>I don't realize that the Saudis and Iranians weren't theocracies from the get go
>I don't realize that the Saudis and Iranians needed proxies to mobilize sectarian support
>I have no awareness extending beyond 10 years
>I think my opinion is informed

disgraceful

shut the fuck up jidf

Ever travel to Israel? Their security is fucking air-tight. Any foreign terrorist that successfully commits an attack there must be a wizard or something.

>Ever travel to Israel?
Why on earth would I do that?

>Yes.
Based on what evidence?

?Yeah but we don't sell technology to the MI6 with backdoors in it like the Mossad front company Odigo did.
Why would we put a backdoor in technology we export to any of the five-eyes countries we sell to?

>Apparently they couldn't because they've been stealing this shit from us as soon as we built the bomb.
The bombs we paid jews to design and build for us?

>How so? Israel is bombing the Syrian army, supporting ISIS and constantly tries to get the US involved in all of their conflicts.
I'm not here to defend Israel, but the (((Palestinians)) are the shit that sticks to everyone's shoe. As for bombing the Syrian army, I am not aware of such instances, but I would be surprised if they did, as it is hard to tell where Hezbollah ends and the "Syrian army" begins.

malaysia 63% muslim and raising fast, they are fucked.
Indonesia 200Million muslims, stick a fork in them

you are pretty much proving my point

Obama just gave Jerusalem to the mudslimes. Now imagine if Arabs conquer Rome and then they claim it as their own and call the Italians illegal occupiers of Rome and have an american president with the name Hussein Obama instead of standing up and doing the right thing ends up siding with third world shitholes such as Saudia Arabia, Egypt, Venezuala and Senegal in support of the Islamic Caliphate.

Sup Forums doesn't support Israel, you're just in a JIDF thread.

Business or something. I have, once. I'm telling you, you would not believe how tight their security is and how paranoid they are (for good reason, I imagine). That would explain why no Saudi-funded terrorists successfully commit attacks.

Malaysia's been muslim for a long time but they never make the news you idiot

Indonesia's the same, they're two muslim countries who nobody gets pissy about

Its simple eurocuck, who benefits from continued middle east unrest?

Whose entire fucking way of life depends on Oil and keeping control of it?

Obama and his saudi puppet masters have made damn sure there will continue to be destabilization in that region for at least the next 50 years.

It isn't the jews on a rape and plunder vacation across Europe right now, is it?

I have no idea what your definition of sliming is.

It is 100% true that islam considers spain theirs and that taking over spain is one of the pillars of bringing back the calliphate. They don't even bother hiding that shit.

Once they are done with Israel we are next, dafuq would I care about your sad story? Fuck you

>TFW you will never get to have dirty talk with a jewish whore while you're fucking her cow tits and scream "Take it all you filthy christ killer!" as you ejaculate on her face

>Based on what evidence?
The Mossad agents arrested on 9/11 who worked with urban moving systems. The Mossad agents who lived next door to the terrorists in Florida.

>The bombs we paid jews to design and build for us?
>implying it was all jews who built it
>implying if there were jews who built it, since they are jews they have a legitimate cause to betray their country and give secrets to Israel
wew lad

>I'm not here to defend Israel, but the (((Palestinians)) are the shit that sticks to everyone's shoe. As for bombing the Syrian army, I am not aware of such instances, but I would be surprised if they did, as it is hard to tell where Hezbollah ends and the "Syrian army" begins.

>as it is hard to tell where Hezbollah ends and the "Syrian army" begins.

lmao

Paranoid cause they know they've fucked up so many countries near them. They're scum and responsible for everything

Literally like 12 people died this year in Israel/Palestine due to the conflict there.
>Israel is the reason for all the Middle East turmoil.

no it is the Arabs who are the reason for the turmoil.Lets switch things up a bit If Jews had 51+ oil rich countries they wouldn't waste their time with war and whatnot and would let the muslims have a small state and humanity would be better off .

i like this girl
cool body and face

>Funny how none of the terrorists supported by the Saudis ever attack Israel.
This is something I have also noticed. Every time the Israelis are attacked, the Iranians are behind it.

look at this kike replying to me like he's my equal

who let them in you filth?

>once they're done with israel we're next
>OY VEY THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU GOYIM
who's coming to spain you kike? lybia?

>"Take it all you filthy christ killer!" as you ejaculate on her face

This is what girls want, im dead serious

My opinion after this event is that Obama is ISIS in the oval office confirmed, and he is a Muslim.

I'm n-not worried. Gulp. Honest.

> Roll on January 20th for God's sake. MAGA

Finally a POTUS had the balls to do it. Not bowing to its main donnors and backers.
Arabs don't consider you country as theirs. Stop with your nonsense JIDF.

Jews backstabbing Jews, does anyone have the edited Oglaf comic?

i am all for the total destruction of israel and the elimination of its occupants.

nope, both of those countries are in the process of getting fucked up by islam.

Wait a little until they are done with step two and their neighbors will have to deal with step three

Yes they do you fucking retard.

Al-Andalus is spain in arabic

youtube.com/watch?v=CH83rEb6EZA

it sucks, fuck obama's weak ass foreign policy.

at least trump will support israel. israel's the only country making good use of the land anyway.

wrong pic

What?
>I don't understand the change in dynamics in the middle east over the past 68 years
>I don't have context or awareness
Yes, it is painfully obvious you have no grasp of either, judging by your lazy generalizations in that post.
>I don't realize that the Saudis and Iranians weren't theocracies from the get go
Only since the fall of the Ottoman empire, and since the advent of islam for the Sauds, and since 1979 for the Persians. Fuck off with that idiocy.
>I have no awareness extending beyond 10 years
>I think my opinion is informed
Are you 16?

Man, for the love of god.
>who benefits from continued Middle east unrest?
Israel, as it has the excuse of "security" to justify expanding and continuing it's occupation. Guess what happens to the rest of the middle east when there is unrest?
>they have to deal with insurgencies and wars
Case in point: the Saudis are fighting a war in Yemen as we fucking speak.

>whos entire fucking way of life depends on Oil and keeping control of it
and you achieve that by creating unrest?
"Oh, I wanna keep oil safe, let me just start two wars in my back yard"

You have no fucking clue about the middle east, your media is owned by jews and conservatives have succesfully proven to be idiots about the region as well with their incessant punditry based on flawed assumptions and a shallow understanding of the region.

they're not though

Historically they've been Muslim and have been on the economic rise for a long time. Guess what's sold to tourists in Bali, Indonesia? Alcohol.

also:
>taqiyya
a concept practiced primarily in shiite denominations of Islam
>only allowed to be used if it means preventing your death because of your religion.

Israel is the latest outpost against the world islamisation.
Fuck you burgers.
You let them push their mudslim dicks deeper up your ass. Congrats.
The act against Israel was the act against yourselves.