If White people don't stop being degenerate.... They will die out regardless of what Trunp does

If White people don't stop being degenerate.... They will die out regardless of what Trunp does.

Discuss

White people already lost.

Then why so much hype for the supposed saviour?

We paid the right price for good advertising

He's a jew.

as long as every other group continues to be degenerate, there's not much to worry about.

It's just a natural process, easy times create weak people and the weak get replaced, even non "degeneracy" only buys time and delays the inevitable

Except zero black, Asian or Middle Eastern nations promote it. Maybe the savages in their respective countries practice it, but they are still growing, expanding, and flourishing.

Only white nations promote it.

I am doing my part. I found a white gf who does not drink and never has. We will be making 6 children. All my children will be white. They will go to Church, learn to hunt, learn to farm, learn to build things with their hands, learn sports, and will learn about the dangers of non-whites. I will also teach them to work hard and be proud of their hard earned achievements. So I am doing my part. That is all any of us can do. I am ready for any race war although I doubt it will ever happen.

No. We would not die out.

Just like Rome wouldn't have died out - Augustus just realized the lower than desired replacement rate made filling the military ranks harder, all that's happening is that politicians in Europe are realizing that the replacement rates are not high enough to support the welfare state for the boomers.

>they will go to church and learn how to be good little cucks

Good job.

You are norwegian, therefore not white.

>regardless of what Trump does
This is true; Whites, you need to take the bull by the horns, so to speak.

>support the welfare state for the boomers

This. This is it in its entirety. Our parents are unwilling to go back to even the retirement standards of their parents.

The popular scare tactic of the "aging boomer" meme was to imagine old people starving in the street. The reality is that very nationalistic and communal populations might volunteer to tighten their belt but when in question boomers everywhere will vote to burn down the society around them rather than pay more for the chronic visits that fill hospitals up with people after they hit age 70.

white people just need to fuck more, problem solved.

>politicians in Europe are realizing that the replacement rates are not high enough to support the welfare state for the boomers.

then wouldn't immigration be a net drain on the economy and a worse solution than telling native whites to have more babies?

>>Laughing at the Man in the Arena.
Fuk off cuck.

Rofl you fucking sperg. You sound like the kind of guy that has no idea your gf is sucking off tyrone while you're at work

I met a polish girl recently, Plan on having five white kids with her.

Redpill me on white people's Samson option.

I mean, you guys do have one right?

Blacks aren't in Norway you retarded shitskin anglo.

They will be :)

Race is a bluepill

No. Immigration is an instant "fix," a bit like giving someone heroin for a headache. You need more people working jobs (the quality of work or what they're doing is almost irrelevant), generating more revenue, which gets siphoned off to pay for Boomers' healthcare and benefits. Frankly Europe has done this multiple times over the last century, but until recently it was usually with whites, and the welfare state they needed to fund was small to non-existent.

Long term? Yes, it fucks up society intensely. But the Boomers will be dead by then.

Exactly what said, western europe will be majority muslim in 30 years no matter what. All we can do is sit comfortably, grab popcorn and watch eurocucks killing themselves.

Where is the best place to find red pilled white qt3.14's?

Even if there was a white baby boom it wouldn't save them. There's a continuous "boom" in the form of migrants who have high fertility and keep coming.

In fact "falling diversity" will be used as a reason to bring more in,

Look at the twitter feed for "white genocide" and you'll see that white people are more than happy to be replaced.

they'll freeze to death, their Melanin ain't gonna stop the cold.

Whether it be black or Muslim your wife will get tired of you and begin a lust for exotic men. It's how it always starts. and taking this attitude towards parenting will guarantee your daughters will get pumped with African semen just to feel a little naughty. You're more fucked than anyone

Hmm you are actually right with the degenerate bit. Not breeding is degenerate.

Melanin isn't about the cold you retard it's about vitamin D. And your wife is going to get all the "vitamin d" she needs from African D

>My mother and sister fuck niggers all of the time so all women fuck niggers all of the time.

Anywhere but Sup Forums. It's all chance, a numbers game. Gotta cast a lot of lines.

there are none you make your own

If they don't they're just good at hiding it.

White degeneracy is the number one threat facing white people.

Looking outside for the source of all your problems is a symptom of that degeneracy.

Are you a nigger or some white cuckold? You seem to think about black dicks a lot.

Nice, same plan here.

M8 I live in a backpacker tourist town if you're brown or black you're pretty much guaranteed to get laid by European girls. They come here and fuck everyone that buys them a drink and then they go home and marry you cucks.

>You seem to think about black dicks a lot.

Black dick is the main preoccupation of stormfags.

Demographics aren't destiny. They change. Albanians had (by far) the highest birthrate in Europe for decades. Go back 20 years and you'll see scholarly papers about it. Now it's actually net-negative.

We know really well how to lower the population's birthrate (we're experts by this point). You teach the women to read, and you force them into cities. That's it. It works from Luanda to Chicago.

But where it DOESN'T work is when you have a solid welfare state that throws a wrench in the process by making it too easy for ignorant jungle bunnies to pop out kids and teach them Sharia. We've already seen the state act as a destroyer of white families. That same machinery can destroy brown ones too if someone gets the mandate to do it.

As I said I live in a backpacker town. A lot of Arabs and blacks come here just because european girls travel through to fuck anything while they have a bf at home or whatever and nobody will ever find out.

>They come here and fuck everyone that buys them a drink and then they go home and marry you cucks.

Who can blame them when the average white european male is so thoroughly lacking in manliness.

I think it's more to do with materialism. In the old days people would have as many kids as they can afford but these days everyone needs to spend that wealth on nice things.

Yeah I notice that particularly with German and Scandinavian men, they mostly look soft and effiminate.

>european girls travel through to fuck anything while they have a bf at home or whatever and nobody will ever find out.

These degenerate sluts do not deserve to breed. They are better as prostitutes for the foreign men.

Wrong we will become a small minority of extremely succesful people, kinda like the jews. It will be hell for a long time, but at the end the monkeys will be monkeys and man will rise up with a re established fortitude of who the monkeys actually are. Gibmedats will no longer exist.

Europe's cultural and spiritual decay is a direct cause of its weakness and subsequent penetration by more vigorous cultures!

>Demographics aren't destiny
They are when the EU wants to do it.

>What's the goal? The goal is to meet the (EU) challenge of interracial marriage. It's not a choice. It's an obligation. If voluntarism does not work for the republic then the state will move in with more coercive measures. We MUST change, therefore we WILL change.

>That same machinery can destroy brown ones too if someone gets the mandate to do it.

No party would appeal to a dying, declining, population.

>everyone needs to spend that wealth on nice things.

They need to spend it on required things. Bills and food are insanely expensive. Phones are literally cheaper than water.

>extremely succesful people, kinda like the jews
God forbid.

What town?

I got lucky in germany with scandinavian girls, I just had to teach them how to dance salsa and then i would take them back to my private room for sex, worked everytime, they even wanted to skip the condom but fuck that.

Having dark skin really does help

Any town between cairns to mackay. There's a bunch of small ones which they stay. Whitsunday's is huge for it. I know a bunch of brown/black dudes there they will bring home different girls every week. A lot of them have boyfriends back home

>Sweden

Yep cucking the white man feels great. Just waiting for the chance to meet a girl from germany and blow my load inside her cause fuck germany, i dont even care for a disease i want a child of mind raised by some beta fag hans.

>Having dark skin really does help

No you just have more game. But everyone likes a bit of exotic flavour now and then.

;)

> a lot of them have boyfriends back home

No, they have faggot house husbands.

>beta fag hans
Germans have a lot of work to do in schooling their females properly.

If you are on Sup Forums and white, you are the main reason the white race has degenerated to the depths it has.

Successful white people look at you like gypsies except that your white.

Basically their husbands provide the money while their bucks provide the seed

He looks presidential with those glasses.

Can we make him wear them permanently?