Brit/pol - dead edition

>UK to be 48% white by 2021
express.co.uk/news/uk/741894/Immigration-births-foreign-mothers-UK-population-growth

>Are Nige invited as VIP at Trump inauguration
express.co.uk/news/world/747581/Donald-Trump-Nigel-Farage-US-presidential-inauguration-VIP-invite

>King demands hard Brexit
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/26/britain-confident-go-hard-brexit-says-former-bank-england-governor/

>BBC political editor knew Queen did back Brexit, but decided it was unnewsworthy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4067062/The-Queen-DID-leaving-EU-Monarch-told-guests-private-lunch-don-t-t-just-out.html

>BBC drops the mask and starts openly shilling for communism
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/stalins-five-year-plans-success-says-bbc/

>56 million traitors at large in UK
telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/12/26/queens-message-worlds-problems-pulls-8-million-viewers-christmas/

>Record numbers of boomers culled in 2016
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4067268/From-David-Bowie-Prince-Victoria-Wood-Terry-wogan-year-favourite-stars-taken-us.html

>French FN mayor to name street after Brexit in 'tribute to the sovereign British people'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/27/french-town-get-brexit-street-pay-tribute-sovereign-british/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-who-watched-lee-rigby-9136811
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2014/09/a-tory-ukip-pact-would-be-bad-for-britain.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4068688/It-worse-nuclear-bomb-Allied-troops-ISIS-battle-collapsing-Mosul-Dam-spew-4-4MILLION-Olympic-size-swimming-pools-water-breaches.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RY9u0LxIWJk&index=5&list=FLdSuXSeQXpX_Xax4qNKMnlw
pastebin.com/i8e5yysc
youtube.com/watch?v=cPz179E7rhA
dailymotion.com/video/x9zlc4_george-michael-ricky-gervais-extra_fun
youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rarely do such stories impact me, but this was the saddest story I read this year.

>A lonely man was found hanged after spending years suffering from trauma triggered when he witnessed Lee Rigby being hacked to death. Danny Cornelius, 38, who was childless and unemployed, became a recluse after witnessing the horrific attack, and rarely left his home, an inquest heard, before he was found hanged in his grandparents' garden earlier this year.

>Danny also had a history of traumatic events, after also being the victim of two armed robberies when he was younger. As a teenager, his gold chain was stolen at knife point, and just a couple of years later, he was forced to withdraw money from a cashpoint and hand it over, on both occasions by young black men.

>After the crimes he suffered with paranoid schizophrenia, and when his friends started to get married and have children he became disconnected from them.

>The tipping point was in 2012, when Lee Rigby was hacked to death in the street by by Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, who are both now serving life sentences. Speaking at the inquest, Detective Sargeant Sivarajah said: "Mr Cornelius witnessed much of what happened. It would have been a huge trauma. It shook the whole community."

>He had previously worked as a courier and went for a promotion but didn't make the cut, deeply affecting him to the point where he gave up working altogether. For a time, an elderly female neighbour gave him some purpose and kept him busy, as he would help her and take her shopping, but then she passed away.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-who-watched-lee-rigby-9136811

Imperial Leather

Aberdeenanon here, I think my one man meme operation to end the SNP in the North East is succeeding.

SNP offices have been closed for extensive amounts of time in recent months, campaign funding for the local elections that was going to be spent on this area has been redirected towards the central belt, the SNP-supporting National newspaper will be skipping past Aberdeen in their country-wide tour and not only that, the SNP themselves have gone deathly quiet regarding the state of their party in the North East.

Holy fuckaroo.

Also can we shaft The National already? Folks in the last thread were trying to find out what font they use so we can troll them, lets do it lads.

Embrace the blackpill.

>48% white

Don't think your maths is right there m8

f

Daily reminder Tupac would vote for a hard Brexit.

Does anyone here regret voting for Brexit?

I figured the government had a plan. Now it seems like we'll lose out in manufacturing, banking and universities with no real gain.

Let's not forget that all of these poor young men of colour were victims themselves, too. We can't let emotional outrage turn us into bigots.

#toughoncrime
#toughonthecausesofcrime
#toughonthoughtcrime

I really hope the Cuckservatives fuck up Brexit and push people to UKIP. People will be less likely to tactically vote too what with Labour being so far behind

Imagine a Tory government relying on UKIP to prop it up. The natural progression from Brexit.

He would have fit in here.

sad

>Imagine a Tory government relying on UKIP to prop it up
That would just kill UKIP because retarded Tory-to-UKIP floaters would see it as the Conservatives "being infiltrated" by UKIP when in reality it would just be a leeching situation

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2014/09/a-tory-ukip-pact-would-be-bad-for-britain.html

>Does anyone here regret voting for Brexit?
No, and you're a tool if you do.

As far as I can tell they're doing a good job of convincing people they're actually conservative again. Honestly wouldn't surprise me to see another majority.

Eric Pickles on talkRADIO saying 500 postal votes were dropped off by 1 person in Tower Hamlets, which is why they're trialling voter ID there first.

No race was mentioned..

What's it for?

Our economy is gonna be poorer, we're gonna do less well at the things we do well at.

What do we gain?

I'm of Pakistani descent and live in Leicester. Went to see family in Pakistan this summer. More people in Leicester wore Burqas and Niqabs.

Agreed. I went through a Tory phase for a while but I truly do understand this concept that they stand in the way of something greater now.

>which is why they're trialling voter ID there first
They're doing it to the shithole Pakistani rotton borough parts of England as a priority?

>tfw trying to think of a way to put a negative anti-Tory spin on this but can't

>Our economy is gonna be poorer, we're gonna do less well at the things we do well at.
Where did you get this (((information)))?

Most people realised that in the 90s at the latest.

>muh money :'(
Our current model of infinite economic growth is terrible, snap out of it

>we're gonna do less well at the things we do well at

So crime will be down?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4068688/It-worse-nuclear-bomb-Allied-troops-ISIS-battle-collapsing-Mosul-Dam-spew-4-4MILLION-Olympic-size-swimming-pools-water-breaches.html

Please.

Well they vote Labour, of course they would given that their entire mandate is "We're not Labour"

Obviously not

>his gold chain
and nothing of value was loast

youtube.com/watch?v=RY9u0LxIWJk&index=5&list=FLdSuXSeQXpX_Xax4qNKMnlw

Brit/pol/'s opinion of this man?

Oh no i may actually have to budget and spend money properly instead of just buying iphones and curved TVs

I didn't know you didn't have voter ID in England

In NI we've always had it as far as I can remember
it makes sense

I didn't mean normies, I said people.

>celebrity
>supports remain like every other
guess?

>Wanting this to happen
>Implying this won't be the next excuse used for more shitskins to flood Europe

Greasemonkey/tampermonkey script that stops you replying to YKTD.

Made a small change so it works with posts that appear after updating a thread.

pastebin.com/i8e5yysc

You aren't answering why though.

Why lose your job, why have a smaller income?

Pozzed EU federalist.

and then went and voted for labour...

Generic controlled opposition """right-winger""" that is allowed on telly because his loud annoying positions turn sensible people away from the things he claims to support, just like Katie Hopkins

He's alright desu. Bit of a miser and too self-righteous but he contributes.

>inb4 t. YKTD

I'm used to YKTD now. He's part of the furniture. What I can't tolerate is that Prussian larper chap and Karenposters.

Just another worthwhile casualty of multiculturalism. No one said it will be easy.

Throw him on the pile with the girls of Rotherham.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPz179E7rhA

>I want to remain in europe

Unfunny cheapskate and all-round gobshite.

Bitch, bitch bitch…Doom. Gloom. All I ever hear.

If you want to be happy you have to deny reality like everyone else.

lefty but funny sometimes.

Stop paying attention to politics then, go do drugs or something

I could carve better fake news out of a banana

Abolition of Britain is pure blackpill

>In a typical geography textbook of the 1950s, you can almost hear the waves crashing on to the cliffs: 'Ever since the days of Queen Elizabeth the sea has meant life to Britain. Her sea-captains led the way to the lands that make her Empire. Sea-ways bring out food and materials to our factories...In our greatest danger, the sea has protected us.' This book, by the way, also assumes a common knowledge of British culture that would leave a modern teenager staring blankly. It casually quotes Longfellow, Hardy, and Kipling, and refers to Tennyson's great 'Ballad of the Fleet' as if 'every schoolboy knew' these now neglected verses.

Just ate a load of food and then drank a third of a bottle of senokot for a laugh, should be a fun next 12 hours.

George Micheals though !
dailymotion.com/video/x9zlc4_george-michael-ricky-gervais-extra_fun

Why do you say people will lose their jobs? Much of the Project Fear shite has been debunked to hell and back.

THE LEAVE CAMPAIGN PROMISED ME SNOW THIS CHRISTMAS IF I VOTED OUT RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Do you think based Charles will be a good King?

Prince Billy will reign I read someplace

>Strangely eager to appease Islam
>Thinks Brexit and Trump are "reminiscent of the 1930s"
>Global warming cultist
>Wants to be called the "Defender of the Faiths" and not just "Faith"

4/10 and Diana's spawn will only be worse

youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg

Was re-watching peep show
It's strange that the only person in the whole show who genuinely liked mark, and wanted to be friends with him without any ulterior motives, was a Nazi.

What were they trying to say ??

If one of UKIP's conditions for cooperation (pr even their only condition) is to stop letting in 100,000s of immigrants every year it has to be a good thing.

There's a very real chance they won't actually do that and, much like the Lib Dems they'll be content to take high paying cabinet positions and let the Tories do whatever they want. Still I don't see any realistic alternatives.

Why haven't we had another King Harold?

Do you think they Royal Family still hold a grudge against that name after all these years?

Good episode.

Just gonna nip down to the paki shop, anyone want 'out?

Richard Adams also passed today.
Top author bloke

>It's strange that the only person in the whole show who genuinely liked mark, and wanted to be friends with him without any ulterior motives, was a Nazi.
Or.... Funny, some might say

You know, since it's a comedy show and the irony that the one person who seemed to be just a good mate was also a Nazi is humorous to some

They're trying to say "look, the only nice person in this sitcom world is a sexist, chauvinistic NAZI! Isn't our fictional creation funny and ironic?". Don't read too far into it.

One of the best eps.

But the best ep (in my opinion) was Sectioning.

12yo shitskin mudslime gril , oh wait thats what they do lads

Imagine what our country would be like if the outcome of Hastings was different.

>and, much like the Lib Dems they'll be content to take high paying cabinet positions and let the Tories do whatever they want

Actually it was the opposite - Senior Lib Dems were shocked by how willing top Tories were to let THEM do what they want

>excuse used for more shitskins to flood Europe
The EU is not importing these people for any particular reason. It is importing them because it wants to.
Therefore, flood or not, we are getting the immigrants.
Ergo, there may as well be a flood.

SUSIE DENT IS BEST GRILL

>when his friends started to get married and have children he became disconnected from them.

Fuck off thought police

>48%

We're going to import a good 20 million people in 4 years?

Starting to feel sorry for you because you're not getting many (You)s.

I was gonna take part in the no reply to YKTD 2017, but I've change my mind, lad.

Stop thinking.

would love to rim her arsehole

I know what you mean but it runs a lot deeper than that.

>the result means people are less likely to keep voting for whichever of the two cuck Westminster they dislike least, thinking there can be no alternative

>"We only have to kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down". Brexit sets the wheels in motion for the entire EU to fall apart, which this continent desperately needs

>if we manage to elect a government with a backbone they won't have the EU telling them they can't deport bogus refugees/cut off immigrants benefits etc

>British people help yourself - everyone must help, rich or poor, you must think that there is always someone in a much worse situation than me and i must help them as a national comrade

Your unwillingness to give mummy May a chance is a bit annoying though desu.

I'd love her to rim mine desu.

It's ok OP, I have a plan.

>>if we manage to elect a government with a backbone

Which government would that be?

This is why we needed Aristocrats.

Rude desu

She's had a chance since her election in 1997 and has proven herself a Blairite stooge as far back as 2002, the annoying ones are the people who seem to think that history doesn't matter, barely understand her contributions as Home Secretary and can't fathom that she had a career long before the media started focusing on her and painting her as some sort of Thatcheresque Christian saviour of British civilisation

>YKTD thinks this was bad

Cunt hates us see GCHQ monitors here ffs
Mmmmm Yummy me too
Her pussy juice will taste of honey TBQH

>UKIP to be 48% white by 2021

what goes around comes around, karma.

lol ukip only lose seats due to resignations and rage quits

She is a Career cunt MP an Got her Hubby his job .

>tfw YKTD thought the 100 year Tory Reich was just a meme

Most realistically Tories propped up by UKIP. Personally I think we could do a lot better than UKIP, especially sans-Nige. Or that UKIP could be a lot better... no real point starting a new meme party.