Voynich Manuscript

Redpill me on the Voynich Manuscript Sup Forums.

A clever hoax?
A work of art with a false writing system?
Or a cryptic book of ancient knowledge?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/index.htm
fryskednis.blogspot.com/
derhonigmannsagt.wordpress.com/2014/06/16/atlantis-teil-1/
ia801001.us.archive.org/10/items/Waddell-TheBritishEdda/WADDELLL.A.-British_Edda_1930complete.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4cRlqE3D3RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fpZD_3D8_WQ
youtube.com/channel/UCWXSuu_EyPFO92_BSL8sgag
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/mens-health/in-depth/kegel-exercises-for-men/art-20045074
zlatodej.blog.cz/
zlatodej.blog.cz/1212/voynichuv-rukopis-cast-2
zlatodej.blog.cz/rubrika/voynichuv-rukopis-voynich-manuscript-deciphered
edithsherwood.com/index.php
theguardian.com/books/2014/feb/07/new-clue-voynich-manuscript-mystery
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_manuscrito01.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1k-k5eAZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also discussion of any related works/codexes welcome

go to fucking /x/ you faggot 12 year old

A fine work of autism

basically this.

JIDF in full force today. Don't you have some mudlime kids to shoot?

It's proof that people with dyslexia can still write great books

Could it be an encoded message on how to defeat the Jews once and for all?
Really makes ya think

t. 12 year old autist

Ive been studying arcane texts for a while. My conclusion is this is a hoax something like fan fiction of sorts. And if it is real then it is not from the earth.

It's probably one of those things kids do when they're bored. I made a couple.

It can't be too important. Half the book is pictures of plants and naked women.

It's a book that teaches whores how to get back alley abortions without killing themselves in the process.

It had to be written in code because if the Church found out a book like this existed the author would have been burnt at the stake.

The voynich manuscript has a entropy per word which seems coherent with a natural language and respect the zipf-mandelbrot distribution.

>zipf-mandelbrot distribution.
fuck off

A craft of ancient memers.

No idea, but I don't trust the historians view that Europe was nothing before the (((Catholic Church))). Have you heard of the Oera Linda? Supposedly Himmler liked this book, so it's called evil. It's also labeled racist because it says basically that God only gifted the children of Freya (whites) souls, not the yellow or black.

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/index.htm
fryskednis.blogspot.com/
derhonigmannsagt.wordpress.com/2014/06/16/atlantis-teil-1/

How about the British Edda? It's take is a bit different than the Snorri versions of the Eddas, and has been labeled racist, and wrong.

ia801001.us.archive.org/10/items/Waddell-TheBritishEdda/WADDELLL.A.-British_Edda_1930complete.pdf

>Or a cryptic book of ancient knowledge?

this and nobody is able to decode this, because the author used ink that just glows at a special moonphase. it's literally the encryption from the hobbit and nobody will ever put their finger on it

>zipf-mandelbrot distribution.
fuck off

Yeah, you know, couldn't have anything to do with herbal medicines or anything like that.

Which plants to suckle to let me have multiple orgasms?

Dude weeds lmao.

Raw rhubarb leaves. Trust me.

/thread

Could be an alchemy/botany work but why make it unintelligible?

Elaborate.

>ink that just glows at a special moonphase.
Proofs?

You might feel a little nauseous at first but push through it. Bonus points if you livestream it.

Da Vinci lived in the early stages of the Renaissance and he didn't write down his alchemy in plain language. The Church was hellbent on heresy.

If the ink becomes legible under certain light, why not replicate the light?

It was proven by a linguistics professor that the most likely solution is that the Voynich manuscript was an attempt by a Baltic scholar to create a new written alphabet for some Baltic language.

youtube.com/watch?v=4cRlqE3D3RQ

>Oera Linda
Pretty much proven to be a hoax I think.
But Ill look into it.

Did somebody say Voynich?

Exercise the muscle that controls your piss until you can control spilling of your seed.

To avoid being burned for heresy?

Good because that hermetic shit is retarded

Sorry, I mean this video: youtube.com/watch?v=fpZD_3D8_WQ

Ignore the first video I posted.

It might be a shorthand of sorts like Those notes on the copies of Odyssey That Scholars had trouble decoding a while back.
It might be a script developed for some language lacking it. Like tying someone to write down the gypsy language and alphabet for creating it like it was done with the Cyrillic alphabet.
It might be a script used by some sect or a secret society.

>It was proven
Hypothesized. Nothing was proven.

It was probably someone who likes linguistics pet project.

>alchemy
Never heard DV was into alchemy. Do you have sources to any works?
Fun fact that just recently a vast collection of his works came to light. It was previously held by a private collector in the UK.

>Exercise the muscle that controls your piss until you can control spilling of your seed.
Sounds like garbage.

The first blog I linked goes into a lot of detail supporting it. Plus, by that time, most institutions in Europe had been infiltrated by kikes, so...

Here's his youtube channel.
youtube.com/channel/UCWXSuu_EyPFO92_BSL8sgag

Encyclopedia for an alien world, written in an alien language.

Manuscript is actually older than Leonardo. It couldn't been him.

It's very simple. It's a spell/cook book written with (in our words) "copyrighted" language only taught to individuals who earned the ability to understand it. It's much like how businesses are today making thier own tools to work thier own projects.

Find someone who teaches the language and then decipher the pages in private.

A sindh herbal with astrological lore. While Sukwhant Singh is totally wrong on Oak Island, he's right on Voynich.

>It couldn't been him.
Yeah I know. We're talking about smthn else

How do you think tantric sex works? You learn to orgasm without cumming. So instead of your energy being consumed by the female, you end up consuming her energy.

Some pictures from the script are very similar to those of Hieronymus Bosch paintings. It can be simply a modern hoax.

But that's not what I want.
I want multiple, real orgasms. Not ways around getting them.

Dont know about the energy thing.
But i know about this.
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/mens-health/in-depth/kegel-exercises-for-men/art-20045074

There are mentions of it going back at least four centuries. It can't be really be that modern.

A Czech guy supposedly managed to decipher it. Here's his blog, that's all I know. I don't care about this much.

zlatodej.blog.cz/
zlatodej.blog.cz/1212/voynichuv-rukopis-cast-2
zlatodej.blog.cz/rubrika/voynichuv-rukopis-voynich-manuscript-deciphered

This site says it could be based on old Italian.

edithsherwood.com/index.php

People going in and out of some bubbles isn't that big of similarity. They might been just working on similar idea even. Rebirth as literal return to some sort of womb, maybe?

Old Italian in Northern Italy? Unlikely.

Northern Italian languages are on the same branch as French.

It's an alchemy book written in an old language, cryptic enough so that any would be persecutors wouldn't have any idea how to decipher the text. The language itself must've been just a made up, yet intricate language used between the creator of the book and his colleagues where in they could keep the book without it's ideas being taken into custody by anyone else if they had stumbled upon it.

Says here it was written in Mexican
theguardian.com/books/2014/feb/07/new-clue-voynich-manuscript-mystery

The plants are all fake though. Anyone who knows botany and has seen the illustrations knows the plants described aren't real.

See

It's carbon dated before the discovery of the new world and it would be unlikely for any of their texts to be brought back. It's an entirely european creation.

>Mexican Intellectuals

Into the trash it goes.

It doesn't matter. The plant illustrations are far too fanciful. They match no plants on Earth for the most part. I think the thing is bullshit t b h.

Of course it's bullshit.
But why would someone spend the time to make this bullshit. That's the question.

>the discovery of the new world
When do you think that happened?
Also arent there plenty of plant species thay could have gone extinct or changed significantly since then?

>When do you think that happened?
In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492.

>Also arent there plenty of plant species thay could have gone extinct
They're almost entirely on record.
>changed significantly since then?
Nope.

Plants might be a red herring. Book might just pose itself as an innocent looking herbal study to confuse eventual persecutors.

it proves the world is more sausage shaped than round

Earliest writings on the manuscript indicate it was written prior to 1665
>nope
Could grafting of some kind explain the plants?

Also there is evidence Europeans visited the continent earlier than that. (Notably the Vikings)

Vikings also didn't really share this knowledge. Sure it might been based in some way on some songs but why the secret language then? Why not runes or something based on them?

>Earliest writings on the manuscript indicate it was written prior to 1665
Carbon dating puts it in the 1400s.
>Could grafting of some kind explain the plants?
It could be real plants with fanciful descriptions. Or someone saw something and couldn't describe it properly. Like seeing a venus flytrap but not having enough time to know it could lead to you interpreting it differently.
Yes, but the is no evidence of Europeans visiting the Mexica before that.

Opera Linda is hard to be taken seriously as an ancient historic text, but it still has literary value and it is an interesting and entertaining read. Some passages just seem interpretations on natural law and guidelines on how to live in peace and freedom.

>Like seeing a venus flytrap but not having enough time to know it could lead to you interpreting it differently.
This. Medieval codices were infamous for that. Check out this elephant.

Isn't that a hippo?
Europeans have seen Elephants before. Notably, the long extinct north african variety.

>opera
Phoneposting is a bitch

They sure did saw them in roman times. But after rome fell people simply forgot them. All that monks had were written account they sometimes didn't fully comprehend and bad illustrations made by people who didn't saw the animal in question, just saw even earlier bad pics. Hell, this is a fucking bat with four legs and bats are common to Europe!

I guess you're right, Grzegorz.
Especially the further removed from the med the less diversity in wildlife.

To sum up my findings so far:
The manuscript appears to be an encoded alchemical text detailing the creation of an immortality elixir.
Ingedients include but are not limited to- extinct and grafted plants from all corners of the Earth, and the distilled essence of 7 Baltic virgins collected during a specific phase in the lunar cycle.
Standard stuff really.

>detailing the creation of an immortality elixir.
Respectfully, how do you come to this?

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_manuscrito01.htm

>Especially the further removed from the med the less diversity in wildlife.
Not really, up north there are bears, deer and there used to be aurochs at one point. Animals are arguably even more plentiful, just different. Monks also often really didn't care. Just check out those bees.

>there used to be aurochs at one point
And you, the poles, dealt with that.

But the north doesn't have unique species just variants of other ones. Everywhere in europe has wolves. Certain areas have their own species though, for example.

>how do you come to this?
My legendary powers of autism

>And you, the poles, dealt with that.
We were that LAST place for them to die.

This article is the one I trust the most, only one that goes into detail and provides an explanation of some of the cypher, Bacon had other writings regarding this which William used as the basis to attempting to decode. I think he was right but people tried to attack him due to the implications (ex: the telescope) of him being right. Probably something else the book disproves. I don't think anyone else will decode the book unless they revisit William's investigation.

Yeah, the last one dies for you kings to eat.

>s. The causes of extinction were unrestricted hunting, a narrowing of habitat due to the development of farming, and diseases transmitted by domesticated cattle.

Heres an interpretation by terence mckenna.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1k-k5eAZ4

And also the fact that it was the endgame of every alchemist. Creating the Magnum Opus.

Isn't the endgame of alchemist converting base metals to gold?

>Yeah, the last one dies for you kings to eat.
The fuck else were they supposed to do with last one? Let it rot in a cage or something? We did a better jobs with bisons tho.

>distilled essence of 7 baltic virgins
I love it.
Didn't those cryptologists think it was just some elaborate bathing sheme. That would neatralize any dirt the bathing used and make the water re-useable?

Do you have the new annotated version or the old one? Though about picking it up.

You apologies to it for letting it get this bad and then you make it comfy.

I like this theory. Lots of historical one-man attenpts to create a weitten language, and plenty of migratory people in this era. If they didn't have written language this could be a really strong possibility

>Isn't the endgame of alchemist converting base metals to gold?
Yes. Through the use of a Philosophers Stone. Which, according to them, can also be used to create the elixir of life.
Seems like pretty handy stone.

Like it or not this is truth

I thought the philosophers stone was something like the holy grail and spiritual in nature, like the essence of all things material.

Too bad they never got around to succeeding.

Are you both retarded in exactly the same way?