Why slave away working for the Jew?

Why slave away working for the Jew?

A true red-pilled individual would adopt the NEET life.

Also, DO NOT lift, Sup Forums. It's vain and degenerate. What are you, a woman?

Albert Einstein is a Jew, Sergey Brin is a Jew.

>I know this is bait but people actually believe this

Why does Canada have access to so many proxies?

Truth

I have lived my life in a manner that contributes as little as possible to the state, while taking whatever I can for myself at every opportunity. It's the only redpilled mode of existence

did i trigger you, wagecuck?

Post higher res

I would rather work everyday than live the pathetic life of a parasite ward of the state or a woman

>bait
Leave naow tripfag

Or get off your phone? :///////

>NEET
>keeps every penny of his money

Every time you post this you will get an argument and every time you'll ignore it

>getting baited

But then you are also acting in part with the jew economy by purchasing animu and vidya and constantly buying ramen noodles and cheese doodles.

I wish neetbux were a thing here

>being a thrall off the welfare system
>not Jewish

Please state your argument.

Convince me to work and not have infinite free time. Not all NEETs watch anime and stay on the computer all day. There are clubs and many outdoor activities that you can attend.

Well, you wouldn't like that. You'd rather make Shlomo Goldstein millions off your 45 years of work while he berates and laughs at you for being a pathetic piece of shit.

>purchasing
Is this a noun or a verb? I'm not familiar with this word.

While you sit in your sub par apartment playing in virtual worlds "wagies" actually keep your lights on and make those little games you play.

We have the money to live in nice places, eat quality food, ware quality clothes and buy things that we want/like.

We get to travel all over the word engaging with real humans (including women) going to lavish parties and social events and living an actual life.

What joy can you get being a NEET. Sure you might be comfortable and safe but you never get to experience the best life has to offer, you never get the thrill of competition and the sweet taste of victory

All you get is complacency, you get to be alive another day, but you never actually live. You are a waste, a nothing, somebody which so little meaning and purpose.

How could you resign yourself to such a sad and meaningless exsistence?

True. Just like a redpilled businessman employ illegal labor for cutting costs. You can't really blame people for taking advantage of a shitty system, but we can still try to change the system so that shitstains like you will have to change their ways.

My question where do you get the money to live this lavish neet life you are gloating about?

There is a Wolrd of difference between being a miserable wage slave and being a member of the upper middle class/rich which are 15% or less of the population. As it stands it is far better to be a Neet than be a low tier wage faggot if you get government money.

and where do you get your munies ?
I can live NEET life as long as my parrents are alive, not any longer...

>He decides to wake up any time he wants,
Having a specific schedule despite being a NEET is much better.

But how do the neets pay for all this stuff? You can't file for unemployment without first being fired, most countries require proof of you activity job searching, and filing for mental disability isn't as easy as people pretend it is and rarely ever works.

Neets get slaughtered during the stalin/Mao era. when that shit goes full overdrive here, people who are worthless (usually male) are the first to die.

Good.

>materialism.
You don't need materials to be happy.

I can travel to. It's easy to save money as a NEET with all the extra government benefits we get here(subsidized housing, transportation and food).

You say you have a mental disability, it's not difficult.

You clearly do have a mental disability.

>You can't file for unemployment without first being fired
>most countries require proof of you activity job searching
Both of these depend on the country.

>Being a parasite is redpilled
t. Nigger

Keep making Mr. Gold rich and wasting half of your waking hours at your job.

In this society it is redpilled.

Playing vidya and jerking off to anime all day everyday, living the high life huh?

>live on the edge of poverty because of god knows why

>wanting a high quality of life is materialism

Whatever makes you happy pal

Incorrect. We become Christian white overloards and eradicate jews and atheists.

>We have the money to live in nice places, eat quality food, ware quality clothes and buy things that we want/like
>We get to travel all over the word engaging with real humans (including women) going to lavish parties

Are you sure that an average employee with a full-time job can afford all that?

Oh yeah well lol I guess not

Get Gud poor fags

The true redpilled individual gets paid 30k a year to work in his underwear and to read and shitpost on Sup Forums at the same time.

What you're describing is not a lower class or lower middle class wageslave at all you moron. The only people who can do that are upper middle class to wealthy educated individuals usually with STEM degree majors.

>be in the prime of your life
living in your parents basement is the end of that sentence
>healthy body because you avoided a lifetime of slave labor
>NEET
>Healthy body
pick one
>indulge in as much fun entertainment as you want
As long as it doesnt cost too much. You have to stretch your pittance NEETbux til the end of the month.
>Video games are still fun and exciting
lol
>Decades of comfiness and relaxation await you
Until your parents die and you cant afford to live on your own because no job.

Why do neets think they are better then welfare queens? They are nearly the same.

>Convince me to work and not have infinite free time.
Working= more money than you can get as a NEET (Provided you arent a useless waste of space)
>N-NOT ALL NEETS!
>There are clubs and many outdoor activities that you can attend.
Most clubs cost money to join, see my first point.

Get to work you filthy neet.

Not when they take 50% of my income as taxes. Working is also quite boring unless I get the perfect co-workers.

What do office workers do? I've only ever worked labor. I watch t.v shows or whatever where they show office workers * existing * but I can't see what they actually do.

4 more years to go, then I can be a NEET. I'm looking forward to it.

It depends "office work" could be anything from delivering mail and opening letters to phone-work(costumer service), sales, data entry

The next level up you get stuff like analysts,underwriters, advisors, designers, programmers. They study data, or write code, analyze how the company can be more efficient or make more money etc. decide where to make investments, design your computers or equipment on paper.

next you have the specialty services, lawyers, investors, strategists, think-tanks engineers. This is te real cereberal work it requires a lot of education and specialized knowledge

And then of course you got the leadership for all those things, the people deciding what he company actually will and will not do, they manage the big picture on how to spend and earn money. How to keep investors happy

And of course all these people have support staff, he, secretary's, records, maintainence etc etc

Office work is the physichal manifistation of all the intangibles of our civilization. Manuel labor is right in front of you but all the financing, protecting, designing, etc etc behind that, well people gotta do that, that's what office workers do

interesting

I wish I was a neet, I would contribute to society for free and I won't have to worry about being paid too little because of autism bucks

Ora et labora, heathen.

How can neets contribute to society? They can't just go around pretending to be Socrates and extolling their wisdom.

At least have a choice between a NEETdom and wagecuckery. People outside the West (and certain Gulf monarchies) have to work full-time (sometimes overtime and beyond that) just afford neet-tier standards like
>sit in your sub par apartment playing in virtual worlds
and
>get to be alive another day

Seriously, humans live to work. Being a lazy fuck might be the source of your crippling depression. Just do a workout or help out your neighbors and you'll see an instant improvement.

they contribute by becoming leet hackers working for the one known as * 4 chan * and getting consecutive numbers to alter the course of politics

>Being a wage cuck in 2016+.

You gotta be kidding me. Most of your tax money goes into importing foreigners to breed with your women and live off the government anyways. It doesn't make sense to work for minimum wage. I could either work 40 hours a week or just stay at home all day and make 80% as much working 0 hours and contribute to a country that hates white people.

Hmm...

But who will maintain society if everyone becomes neet?

Remeber. The jews are the enemy!

Someone who is redpilled will want to work toward the betterment of his community. Neet's do nothing. Do you even natsoc?

No one, that's the point. Society is ill and it needs to die.

Hey everyone, well established NEET here. I made alot of money over the last few years, probably made and spent over 200,000 over the last 3 years and now that ive got all the material possessions i want(no bankroll tho i spent it all on drugs) im gonna retire to the NEET life and relax on the gibs. You wagecucks can expect me to spend my days improving my aesthetics and fucking your bitch on her breaks while youre flipping those burgers or hammering those nails. Thanks again for the gibs!!!

Sincerely, AnonymousNEET.