Home ownership;

Home ownership;
Is home ownership the standard for all redpilled males? Or, is it a banking trap?.... I own 4 houses, rent 3 out and live in 1. Sometimes I think i should have saved my money and just rented from a (((landlord))).
What about you Sup Forumssters?
Rent or own?

>tfw all I want is some rental property to manage and quit being a wage slave.

One day leaf, one day.

I live at home with my mother, but ever since I learned that Muslims can get interest-free home loans, it changed by whole perspective on things and life in general.

Dont get me wrong, Its good, but its very long term before you really start making money.. Im still a wage slave, and will be for a while yet.
Unless you don't need mortgages, but then your rich anyways

Also I wouldn't be surprised if later on it comes to light that the housing markets have been artificially inflated by the mortgage companies somehow forcing people to finance more for longer so the make more shekels.

If Enron manipulated the energy market and caused literal blackouts then they could fix the housing market.

This, this is what I worry

>I buy rural land and have several modern ghost towns laid out, with walls built and some homes built
>whites only in case of race wars

I'm an only child so eventually I get my parents house, they want to move in a few years anyway. Even if it just supplements my income so I don't have to bust ass anymore and get a comfy job doing fuck all I'll be happy.

Is this true space Britain?

20% down or FHA is jew trap as you pay almost house value in interest on top.

Buying 50% and up downpayment is ok.

Buying all straight cash during down market is the only way to win. but that requires..extraspecial circumstances

not interest free. since interest is forbidden by law, they get around by a delayed downpmt which subs as interest

>is this true

You ever wonder why there's so many pakis running convenience stores? They get incentives. The biggest in my area is they don't pay taxes on the store or land for 10 years. Then when 10 years rolls around they "sell" it to a relative who then doesn't have to pay taxes for 10 years. I'm sure they get housing assistance like the h1b bastards too.

Are you retarded? You're actually making money, and you can sell the houses for a lump sum, probably an ungodly high sum given that chinks are buying up your entire country, or borrow against the equity.
Under what scenario is renting better than that? The fact you even typed out this idiotic sentence makes me doubt you own anything.
>a fucking leaf

you obviously have never owned 4 mortgages.Paying interest month after month barely making a dent in the principal.
Yes I can borrow more money against these properties.. That worked out great for you fags down there right?.. no housing collapse at all..no market bubble.

I only put 10 percent down on mine, but I've made 9 extra payments on my house this year, I'm hoping to keep the pace up, then hopefully I won't get screwed too bad by interest in the long run. Cheaper than renting though

Interest is haram.

Don't listen to him, it takes a long time to pay off those mortages, I say you're doing good, but the sooner you can get those mortages payed off the better off you will be. God speed user.

I have no idea. I have never owned and will never own a property.

t. immigrant scientist

Why don't you just sell the rental homes then? You must have made a good profit with the house price rises in Canada

I feel like that would be giving up... also,the longer I can wait, in theory, there should be better profit.
BUT..Sometime it feels like i'm just drinking the kool-aid

Thought that was just abos.

Australia, only whites pay interest...

What do you mean save and rent - arenĀ“t you making big bucks renting out 3 properties? Or are the downpayments feeling like a neverending bill collection?

I wish I was a landlord man.