Germany to ban gas powered vehicles by 2030

kikebook.com/DavidAvocadoWolfe/videos/10153888378926512/?pnref=story.unseen-section

Other urls found in this thread:

rijksoverheid.nl/documenten/rapporten/2016/12/07/ea
mercedes-benz.com/en/mercedes-benz/vehicles/transporter/million-miles-vito-the-loyal-companion-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We should convince them to limit their human carbon emissions.

Germany is fucked

whats bad about this?

its ok germany won't exist by 2030

germans are so ashamed by ww2 that you cannot even gas your car

Well the oil rich nations are developing and India and China are reaching position to supply them with weapons that bullying them to supply at a low price will get harder. Better to use domestic power sources and keep the money in our bloc isn't it?

The way things are going by 2030 Germany's only going to have goat powered vehicles.

Kek

>Implying Germany will still be around as we know it by 2030

Honestly they should just stop making plans.

Lol Merkel keeps making promises knowing there will be no Germany in 15 years.

>pls vote me

Which "domestic power sources", you are still gonna power those "electric" cars with oil or gas, you stupid leaf.

Worry not Sup Forums

That was nothing but a leftist's wet dream some time ago that some parts of the media took way too seriously. It will not happen.

Electric vehicles require 1/10 the number of workers as conventional vehicles--if you are a german worker, there is something bad about this

better get more mudslimes to...do something I guess

I'm starting to think the 2030 un agenda is to fulfill the Georgia guide stones statements.

This is just a hidden subvention for VW

this

>oil and gas are the sole way to make electricity
Pffft!

>leaf

That's a potato.

That's a pretty lofty goal considering the only company making reliable electric cars is Tesla. Germany only has 13 years to beat a company that had a 20 year head-start.

What will happend to Mercedesbenz?

This is bullshit... just a loony left fantasy.

I mean, my country is pretty far gone but not that far yet.

we can only hope this is true

what's wrong with electric cars desu?

electric cars are retarded
most of the green house gaz a car will produce is when it's being made
The electricity also has to be produced to power those cars.
Not every where do they have renewable energy source like Hydro or Geothermal.
Wind power and solar are way to expensive and take way to much space.

Move to Dutchland where they can make beautiful petrol munchers.

Oh, right, all those nuclear plants and dams Germany run!
I thought it's a leaf for some reason.

that's pretty funny, since gas powered vehicles aren't the most pressing threat to Germany's environment.

fake news for sure

>Vanaf 2035 is het alleen nog mogelijk duurzame auto’s in Nederland te verkopen.

rijksoverheid.nl/documenten/rapporten/2016/12/07/ea

mercedes-benz.com/en/mercedes-benz/vehicles/transporter/million-miles-vito-the-loyal-companion-video/
Very durable petrol munchers. Last you a lifetime they will.

Maybe we will have basic income by then

literally nothing.

we have tesla to do this ourselves and tesla is 10x better than any german jewletric vehicle that they manufacture.

>What is bad about enforcing inferior technology by law?
>hmmm....?

>inb4 electric cars are better
Better technology doesn't need enforcing literally under the barrel of the gun.

Yeah, maybe. until the inevitable commie famine comes in.

I wouldn't mind if electric cares drove further than 100km before needing to recharge, and if they were actually affordable.

The tech simply isn't there yet, it's an overpriced uneffective gimmick.

I drive a piece of shit peugeot that does 30km on 1 litre but it's banned from rotterdam city center because it 'pollutes'

Oh really? 2035? I thought it was 2020 or 2025. But I think they got some negative feedback on that date.

Yet they let Africans shit on train platforms.

FUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

There's no turning back. Merkel is a cancer. Rip in peices Deutschland.

if a solar flare ever hits earth their fucked

>DavidAvocadoWolfe

Also the earth is flat and full of sugar.

If you are daydream about le race war you should be worried.

The future power grid optimized for millions of electric cars charging, will be controlled by a centralized entity (the government).

Right wing nuts will have a hard time waging a race war if they have to do it by foot.

>oh yeah this many million lower class people that need their vehicles to do their jobs and feed their families and also cannot afford an electric or hybrid car which is relatively modern tech even when the used market gets to them?
>Fuck them

Are they gonna cheat with electric as they did with gas cars?

>tfw engineer of energetics

There is a loop here.
I don't understand why people want to cut down on car emissions first, when we would have to first find a better way of producing good clean energy. When the demand of electricity skyrockets, so does pollution that comes from power plants that still use fossil fuels to power themselves.
Assuming we don't go nuclear everywhere instantly. And what with a vocal population opposing it like it's cancer, I don't see that happening. Also, imagine a bunch of mudslimes working a reactor. A disaster waiting to happen.

So we should focus on aerospace engineering to reduce emissions - assuming climate change is a real thing.

We also have the problem of battery technology, which is insufficent to meet consumer demands that a petrol powered car offers. There's also the question of safety. Modern commuter petrol cars rarely catch fire in an accident but a car powered by lithium-ion batteries needs to have a chassis for the batteries themselves, which increases weight, which decreases performance, which again decreases efficiency. All those videos you see of people stabbing a battery from a smartphone are no joke when you have 3700 of those in a very small area. And still it's archaic technology that does not hold a charge for long enough for it to be efficient.

Before we get to efficient carbon based batteries, this will remain a dream for a long time. Certainly not 2030.

Petrol just has too many advantages over an electrically powered car as of now. I don't see a breakthrough happening in 14 years.

Besides, people don't give a fuck about an issue that may or may not affect them if it affects their personal life negatively. E.g lets say every time you take the elevator, a puppy dies.
No-one will care unless it's their own puppy.

TL;DR

Wrong end to start from, focus on reducing emissions from power plants and develop technologies through aeronautics and magic space ships, implement discoveries into everyday life gradually.

>germany
Technically by 2030 the name will be germanistan and it will be void because germany doesn't exist

Germany won't last til 2030.

Its more efficient to use power stations than internal combustion engines

Well thank god we are going to die and be replaced before that can start.

You other white countries should be happy too. Less immigration from the cancer that is the german race.

That's never gonna happen. non-electric cars are one of our main incomes and our country is barely buying electric cars on the market now.
Just recently the Tesla store in Frankfurt has closed because they did so bad.

This is gonna happen in the Netherlands though, they love their electric cars

So much shilling on this thread. I am looking forward to electric cars by default.

We'd get better air quality in the cities. Modern cars do 600km on a single charge and don't have nearly as many maintenance issues as combustion engines.

Plus, no more dependency to Saudi Arabia and can charge it from home. Shills, say goodbye to your petrodollars.

>I don't understand why people want to cut down on car emissions first, when we would have to first find a better way of producing good clean energy. When the demand of electricity skyrockets, so does pollution that comes from power plants that still use fossil fuels to power themselves.

You are right. Core of energetics should always be fossil fuel.

>So we should focus on aerospace engineering to reduce emissions

I would like to fly to school in a chopper, but that is simply not happening m8.

>We also have the problem of battery technology

You are right. In some 10-15 years, it will be barely decent.

>Besides, people don't give a fuck about an issue that may or may not affect them if it affects their personal life negatively.

Libruls m8.

You need to look at the whole picture.
This amount of increased consumption would put huge strain on a grid, not just on resources, but also on infrastructure.

Cost of it would be tremendous.
It could be done slowly, and that means some 20 years minimum.

BULLSHIT.

It's a goal they are aiming to reach, but noone is gonna prohibit gas powered cars in Germany. It would literally kill all profitable business in this country.

Electric cars are for dutch people. Their country is so small, you can literally power a Tesla to get from A to B electrically with only an AA battery.

Electric cars are generally expensive, with a 5-9k "repair" down the road when the battery needs replaced.

I think this is about controlling travel. really easy to control travel when everyone is on electric cars, shut the power off.

>55% of german power comes from some form of fossil fuel
>power demand goes up because everyone needs electricity to drive
>more plants are made to keep up with the demand
>to meet the demand in a shorter time they build coal plants
>"WE BE SAVING THE WORLD!!!"
>Germany becomes 3rd largest producer in Co2 jumping japan, india, and russia

And this is not including the fact that producing a battery for these things are possibly the most toxic things for the enviroment besides just dumping nuclear waste

This is the true redpill of electric cars or anything being electric saving the enviroment

>I would like to fly to school in a chopper, but that is simply not happening m8.
No, yeah, me too.
What I meant is we can apply technology from aerospace into modern use.

For example.

Lots of innovations in modern cars came from Formula 1, which in turn takes a lot of inspiration from aerospace engineering.

For ECU's, traction control and anti-lock brake systems made huge leaps thanks to the advances made in Formula 1 to go fast. Most of what was applied was inspired by the latest fighter jet technology, where the pilot controls a computer that controls the fighter itself.

So there is a chain to these things. The only way you can make a consumer product is if

>1: It's cheap
>2: It won't break immediately
>3: It's not crap

It's kind of hard to explain it after being awake for 36 hours straight, but you get what I'm trying to say, right?

Germany still burns LOADS of coal.

why not use E85?

url does not work. Kikebook? Doesn't sound like a reputable site regardless.

High ethanol eats away engine seals
Engines that run on E85 are expensive
Expensive is not good for poor-fags who can't afford modern cars.

>There's no turning back.
Weren't people saying this about America before Trump?

German men need to grow some balls and un-cuck themselves.

Yes I understand.

>where the pilot controls a computer that controls the fighter itself.

This is a great idea, and already somewhat implemented, I believe. Im not so much into cars so I do not know to what level.

And after all that, it is improvement of like what, 10-15% i guess?
Im not saying thats bad, just that is moving slow, carefully and trough test phase, like it should be.

I believe answer would be something of a hybrid type, like some choo choos we have today.

Diesel-Electric. Yes, it is somewhat inefficient, but this is one of the more probable ways I see this transition starting.

Bullshit, people can keep their gas powered cars but the goal is to not produce more of them.

They are going to want to use a lot of solar.

We already have taxes on engine size. You don't ban. You tax.

gay

>This is a great idea, and already somewhat implemented, I believe.
It is. I think it was the Eurofighter that had it originally. All modern fighters and most aircraft used in transport use this so that the risk of human error is minimized. You can still do dumb shit, but the Americans did develop a system where if you lose conciousness during a high G move, the plane will level itself and you won't die.
The best way an engineer, or anyone for that matter designs something is when it really matters. If you can leave your mark in history for being the first one to create a graphine battery, that's some big shit right there. Sure, money's a good motivator, but it doesn't create that spark that makes your life revolve around solving a problem.
Just like anything, you need passion towards something to be really good at it.

>all devices are electric
>all electric power centrally controlled by governments
>in a cashless society where all payments are electronic
>"It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave,
>to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,
>so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark,
>which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

Does anybody else get a creepy as fuck feeling when they realize that modern tech is converging with the predictions in Revelation???

>"And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast,
>so that the image of the beast might even speak
Does this not suggest an on screen AI with a voice interface?
>and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain."
Does this not suggest 1984 NSA style always on spying?

>automation is bad!
god I wish we were back to farming by all hand labor!

>>automation is bad!
It is if you're importing mudslimes by the boat load.

>god I wish we were back to farming by all hand labor!
Might be a good idea if you're going to have mudslimes.

>but the Americans did develop a system where if you lose conciousness during a high G move, the plane will level itself and you won't die.

Shtukas had it I believe.

Your post is pretty inspirational. Screencaped it for some motivation since im engi, last year of studies.

Im off to sleep, ty for a bit of motivation Finland, and good night.

ayy yo hol' up what about dem *smacks lips* HIGH-DROGEN BATTERIES amirite nigga *unzips 40 ounce*

keep the uneducated busy some other way, but efficiency growth of worker hours to services/good produced is vital to progress

Basically this means when we have to purge that country there will be smaller car bombs.

They love Saudi cock too much.

>lol we'll just blow pinwheels to power our industrial scale agriculture needs

Well there isn't enough lithium on the planet for muh solar and other "clean" energies pimped by the left let alone making everyone drive electric and or hybrid cars too boot.

I for one welcome the criminalization of fossil fuel vehicles

who gonna be /outlawgasrunners/ here

Germany are the largest oil-fuelled automotive producer in the world next to Japan and China.

If they don't use their own products there's no way they're going to convince others to. It would ruin them.

It'll be called the Islamic Caliphate of Alemania by then.

Hahahaha charged with what electricity? Shutting down all nuclear plants because of a fucking tsunami in Japan and ramping up coal usage the mongoloid cucks.

No one gonna check these?

Europeans have mass transit access, they don't drive long distances like we do in America, where using an electric vehicle only is moronic

>Implying a leaf didn't waste trips

why do they hate gas that much?

>Every non-German shipping company has to upgrade their fleet or divert around Germany
People are going to be maaaad

When will the green energy meme die?
I really love having all these less viable sources of electricity that are ten times more expensive.
So progressive, muh clean air.

German women still burn LOADS of coal.
ftfy