How many German women will be sexually assaulted this New Year's Eve?

How many German women will be sexually assaulted this New Year's Eve?

About ten thousond

All of them

none. they are all getting culturally enriched

In this case, the user can not use the same method as in the case of a computer, but it is not possible to do so.

777 or 7777 even.

This year, virtually none. Leftists around the world will celebrate and point to it for years and say we were out of line. In 3 years it will be a rape fest and it will never stop being a rape fest unless something crazy happens like Merkel losing the election, but we all know the voting machines have already called her the victor.

It's not assault if they want it

This many

it's not a sexual assault when refugees do it because the recipient is priveleged

All of them

Hard to say when the media won't report any of it and the police file them as a misdemeanor. But if i had to guess i'd say 200-450

Hopefully enough of them learned from last year not go out since the cops aren't going to do shit. The government may be cucked, but regular citizens can't be that dumb.

It's not sexual assault if they enjoy it

terrist attack

no enough to make a difference

all of them inshallah

6 million

Oy vey

fug, beat me to it

A lot I hope

>Cologne, 31st of december, 2016
>refugees experiencea certain amount of sexual emergencies
>mass rape attempts out in the open
>several antirape acoustic chastity belts go off at once, deafening refugees and victims alike, not to mention the bystanders
>a truck of peace smashes into the unaware crowd, because their ears are pretty much fucked