Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTP9DevI3mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uj-3mpjDC8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

manlet

Pinochet, more like Pinogay

dare i say, our guy?

What are peoples thoughts of him in your country?

Saying he is good because he is not Allende is like saying a dick in your mouth is good because it's not a dick in your ass.

While his techniques may have been a bit brutal, Chile is the jewel of South America. He acted as a bulwark against the commies and hence helped Chile avoid the fate of pretty much every other South American country.

His only fault is that he didn't kill enough commies

there's 2 large groups with opposite opinions in what refers to the Allende-Pinochet problem. I'm in uni so everyone here loves Allende, Fidel and el Che and also has very liberal views, they think as Pinochet as the worst thing that has happened in the history of our country. Among the older people in the other hand is fairly easy to find someone who thinks the same about Allende and thinks Pinochet was justified and brought order and growth to our country. It's very polarized atm

Traitor, imperialism puppet

Pinochet:
Deaths under regime: 3,000
Economic miracle for country
>Literally Hitler

Fidel:
Deaths under regime: 100,000
Economic disaster for country
>Savior of the poor

Nice fallacy retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTP9DevI3mQ

Thread theme

Shit

You will be an ethnic minority in 20 years. Enjoy your future.

>dare i say, our guy?
No.

I hate communism as much as the next guy, but a civilized nation needs freedom of speech and expression.

You can't torture people for having different political views.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj-3mpjDC8M

Burger education.

Vancouver is majority Asian and French people arnt white

>Fidel killed 100,000
Epic revisionist history.

Nice argument queers

FYI Canada received immigrants at a much higher rate than the USA does

Yes it can. Pinochet just proved it

Oh I didn't say we had it any better.

>queers

Dude, like, whatever man. Radical!

This is now a Presidente Allende's thread

If it doesn't have freedom of expression, it isn't a civilized country.

Based. All communists deserve death.

Are you looking for a fight, Sven?

Sorry bro, I've got a date with your Mexican midget wife.

He was right and he won, same as Franco.

Chilean leftiess are trying to spin the history and make them the victims and the good guys, making the losers the winners now, same as in Spain.

Should have flown more helicopters

He sold out the country to multinational corpst. It is because of the helicopter rides he is so infamous in Chile. Ancaps love him for implementing the free market programs of (((Friedman and Von Hayek))))

This. You can never kill enough Communists; they must be eradicated like the vermin they are.

Wise, humble and honorable man. Sorry to all Chileans for that Spanish asshole judge.

Is it a violation of the NAP to kill agitators of violence (ex. communists)?

I don't think if someone merely supports the brutality or violence of a communist state it is okay to kill/imprison/torture them. If they work for the state as thieves or comrades then sure go ahead. It it however nice to hear of some commies getting iced by the government for their politics for once rather than commie governments killing those who speak against it

He's proof that the board doesn't give a shit about human life and only cites death figures in order to feel morally superior whist championing similar policies to governments that murder their citizens.

see

Allende was a staunch anti-semite, supported euthanasia and eugenics.

If south america was full of Pinochet's it would be paradise.

>wiped his country clean of communists
>made it better, rather than the shitholes that still exist around Chile, to this day
>survived his term of leadership and successfully passed his working state onto capable hands
>died in old age, with all his accomplishments
You can't ask for much more than that. He did, in-fact, win.

Our right wing 'dictator' was better.

We need a commie cleanse here, so Pinochet would be perfect, they need all to be hanged, send to firing squads, politicians, military and thugs they support. Fuck human rights for the leftists here, they lost it when we have more than ten hundred of crime related deaths per year, worse than a war zone and the government finances the crime, hospitals have become euthanasia centers.

>Muh civilized country

Leftist are the most important danger of this century. Communism is more destructive than an atomic bomb.

Went overboard (heh) with some actions, but looking at Chile and Venezuela I think he did a decent job.

>He sold out the country to multinational corpst
>implying government controlled institutions are better
Look at SENAME, 500 dead kids, look at public hospitals, some doctors don't work because it's impossible to fire them unless they really fuck up, look at registro civil, they work half day, are slow as shit and then riot every 6 months because they aren't "paid enough", look at CODELCO, doing the most profitable work in Chile right now and they went bankrupt. Private companies aren't the best, but they are far better than the state ones.

Now they're coming after you.

Meme dictatorship.

I'm no pro-Allende state enthusiast commie. But Pinochet wasn't the real deal. Roberto Thime would later say "Pinochet was a traitor".

Venezuela is the place where Pinochet's work is going to be replicated. Your day of the rope is coming, Venezuela, I feel it in the water