Trump is the best Leader for the US

He is a dream come true. I'm willing to debate anyone and everyone on the subject, shill or not. Here are his priorities, in my view.

#1 Renegotiate NAFTA, and put tariffs on foreign goods. This will reduce or even eliminate the trade deficit, put tens of millions of people back to work, and re-empower rural and suburban communities across the US. It won't even hurt the urban metro areas either as most will find out a way to make a profit. It will do a tremendous amount to re-balance the economy from Wall Street to Main Street.

#2 Built a wall and destroy Political Correctness. He will build the wall and what is more important is the effects - no more shaming, economically abusing, and bullying whites, Americans, males, and white American males. It is a tough and generational task, but Trump will inspire others with this one basic step.

#3 Peace with others, especially abroad. He will not follow the policy of his predecessors that take any problem and "defuse" it into some statist bureaucracy. No unions? "education". No family structure among blacks "welfare". White males angry? start a war against "terrorist" Muslim countries. He will deal with the issues rather than avoiding them and racking up debt doing so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>modern day sampson
>not bowing his body

really, I could go on and on. He is uniquely suited for this due to being a largely self-made billionaire in NYC and maintaining good relations with anyone and everyone during this process. He is the perfect White Nationalist Leader because he will be a Leader for all Americans.

Hes a climate change denier

>implying Trump will do any of that
He's gonna be Dubya 2.0

I'm not saying he is perfect. But he is a tremendous talent who can inspire millions of Americans, who has the best knowledge of the economy and how to build it than any President of the post-WWII era, has incredibly personal charisma, and perhaps most importantly, will not be bullied or bribed into foreign wars that do not suit our interests as a people. He is a bit socially liberal personally, but that is what many Americans are also. He will choose strong conservatives for the Supreme Court that favor the 1st and 2nd amendments and will share his concerns for working Americans, as much as is possible within the US political spectrum.

We can only hope. If he can manage to keep the same opinion for 10 minutes, and not go chasing shiney bullshit myths. (Although I guess there's new evidence that Obama's birth certificate /was/ faked:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
)

Thank you, thanks for both. "Climate change denier". Yes, the science is not established. So is Putin. "Climate change" has some merit, but we do know that "carbon taxes" are an assault on our freedom and a Rothschild/Soros conspiracy and Trojan horse.

Because it's a hoax. Again, he's right.

Dubya 2.0. Nope. His dad was German and so he was never let into political and military planning circles at the national conspiracy level. Yes, he is conservative, but he made his money building things in the secular economy, not in the police state. Yes, he is anti-Muslim, but no, he will not start a major war with a Muslim state. He is Reagan 2.0. But better with the economy and optimism, and with less debt.

It is called "changing your mind" and "keeping your options open" Truth is not Right or Left and a a person with good judgment is prone to changing his or her mind upon reconsidering and upon new evidence. This in and of itself is not a flaw. He thinks in terms of principles not policies.

Please. I need some valid arguments. He does have some flaws but no one has brought them up yet. Please work harder, I want a real debate.

Are you a bot or something? Why are you posting and not replying? The science is solid, also that's not evidence, that's a conspiracy and aren't the Rothschilds/soros like the anti-Christ? Why would they push something that would help the environment and solidify a future for the following generations?

please see my post. I dealt with your concerns.

I'm not a bot. There is some scientific basis for it. But it hurts the oil industry and he is a big fan of national resource exploitation. We have other concerns than the planet. Our national sovereignty is more important. Any realistic solution to any perceived problem should be voluntary.

This could be a flaw, but if so, it is a minor one. "Climate change" is nowhere in the top dozen of the major issues facing the US, and we have to put other priorities first.

please see my post, I dealt with your concerns re; open mindedness. This is actually a key characteristic for a leader of a nationalist movement - resourcefulness and flexibility

To be honest, this is a great example of a "runaway universalist" white issue. Ignore mass rapes and a Muslim invasion. Ignore no income growth for non-banker male Americans for 45 years. Ignore mass immigration that is culture destroying. Ignore the TPP and Wall street looting. Focus on shaming any thinking white person for not advocating for things that undermine sovereignty and benefit "the planet as a whole, not some race/religion."

Please provide real counterarguments, honestly, this is far too easy. I want a challenge. Try to find a realistic flaw in Trump or in his administration.

I agree, but before he made comments such as moving past borders.

He can only be trusted if we as a vanguard push him and congress toward the main campaign promises.

Why not both? He can fight terrorism/crime while also not fucking up the earth further in the name of profit, if the Rothschilds want to help protect the planet and all different species that will go extinct then hes already disqualified as being some sort of devil worshipper and it paints trump as being either selfish money grubbing kike or too stupid to process peer reviewed evidence.

>HCGCC is real
We need to nuclearize our energy grid asap and waste no time investing on wind and solar, which are less efficient and have more deaths /kwhr

>HCGCC isn't real
We need to nuclearize our energy grid asap and waste no time investing on wind and solar, which are less efficient and have more deaths /kwhr

Between HRC and Trump, guess who was pro-nuclear?
Either way, the name of the game is to get the NEI shills into comfortable relationships with the government.

I know viewers can do better. I see the hill shill posts. I'm willing to engage trolls. Really, bring on the false accusations.

Exactly. He provides the opening. We push to make it legit. He needs us to do this so he does not end up bullied by his enemies.

We can do both. But again, it is not in the top 12 priorities. We appreciate insight from the Left. That is why he considered making Tulsi Gabbard secretary of state. We will think about it. But it is not on our top priorities list yet.

He is open to reason but I don't think it will make is top priorities list until the other issues are settled to our liking.

Trump isn't interested in nuclear energy hes gonna resort back too coal and is pretty much ripping up the paris agreement, energy is way down on his list and is more interested in fighting terrorism
Oh please stop being so fucking greedy white Americans are doing just fine in now, I don't see how a Muslim invasion is something to be stopped they have every right to be here.

We are talking about Europe not the US. And yes, Europe is undergoing a Muslim invasion.

And that is so mean of your for accusing Jews of being greedy for ripping off Main Street in 2008/9 by installing a Negro front to prevent any single prosecution of their crimes, and China or accumulating a $4 trillion cash fund by being "greedy" But I say you man up and take it directly to them rather than to those who have not had a wage increase in 8 years and every more shitty living conditions.

95% of jobs created under Obama were part time jobs. If this happened in China to Chinese people the Leader would be hung from a lamppost.

I will say that you are So Freaking Brave for saying that Saudi Arabia should take all of the "refugees" because after all they fund ISIS and they support radical Islam themselves and are a wealthy country.

I commend you for finding it heinous that Saudi Arabia has not taken even one single refugee while at the same time it funds mosques that promote terrorism in Germany and elsewhere.

Please I need arguments not media-promoted talking points. Give me something easier than CNN. Certainly Trump has flaws? Certainly you can do better than this?

why am I met with silence when I reply. certainly there is more than an easily refuted talking point to your points.

The one minor legit flaw is that a process among all of the industrialized countries in the world has a negative environmental impact and that this is not his first priority. I know you can do better than this as a group.

Okay that is settled. There are no rational objections to Trump, only a Judeo-Bolshevik Cultural Marxist police state in the media and academia that prevents any positive mention of him.

Still no flaws in him or in any policy that you can discern?

Thank you, this was too easy. I will now move on to other sites with my message of peace, goodwill and Trump

Yep a breath of fresh air after 20 years of globalist screwing