Why is it illegal to deny or even question the yolocaust? (In Germany/Austria)

Why is it illegal to deny or even question the yolocaust? (In Germany/Austria)

This doesn't count for any other event as far as I know. But why?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/earth-is-not-round/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((they))) don't want you to

Himmler admitting Holocaust in speech, and there are too many evidences.

i promise you it will be soon illegal to deny/question climate change

screencap this

You have to go back.

You know why.
Same reason you can't talk about tank man in China.

I can only guess because something requires people to accept that event exactly as it's taught and presented without thinking about it.

You shouldn't need to outlaw critical thought even in that case. Flat earthers exist but denying the round earth theory isn't outlawed, people just take the evidence for round earth, argue their point, and more people still understand the Earth is round than believe it to be flat. This is how things should be with documented historical events.

Unless you're suggesting that the Holocaust is like the Flat Earth in that example...

Because you were not allowed to question the other side, the one that did all that crimes.

> Why only yolocaust

why do Germans only pay Israel and holocaust victims reparations for the war that killed more than 50 million white Europeans? Because German kikes only admitted atrocities against kikes

Because

>Holocaust
>Actually happened

Choose one.

Truth shall be able to defend itself but so called fake news annoys the elite.

>still understand the Earth is round

Earth is not round, proven fact, by 99% of the scientists, just saying

because it was a horrific event and was 100% sure. Denying it is disrespecting as fuck to 3/4 elders in europe

Ok. But only Canada would be this cucked.

bump

Because it's the founding myth of the post-WW2 New World Order, establishing the moral supremacy of the United States and its ongoing hegemony over all mankind.

Russians were the main demographic losers in ww2 and during the Communist Party democide.

>no 6 million jews in this infograph

Right, sure.

And now (((they))) want to pass the law where denying Srebrenica genocide is a crime.

purge when?

Same way reminding black people they aren't the slaves their ancestors were is even worse and barbaric than actual slavery.
>walk by statue of slave owning Rhodes at college named after him, that he wouldn't let you attend if he was alive
>totally debasing to the individual, not a triumph but a disgrace you can never understand because you aren't your own slave
Slavery was a bigger psyop but jews got influence so theirs has laws to protect it when others don't even get the time of day.

scientificamerican.com/article/earth-is-not-round/

here 1st link, educate yourself, just write in google, duckduckgo or whatever search engine you use - earth is not round it is

...Jesus christ you little pedantic shitbag, fine, the "Spheroid Earth" vs the "Flat Earth" debate, do you feel better now?

...yes

Stupid goyim gib the jew shekels.

Communism was never a real threat The jews needed a boogieman for the sheeple to fear. Just like how we prop up and fight redical islamic terrorism so we use to prop up radical comminist terror. See where I'm going>

Gib the jew shekels goyim.

>just had a dream
>in the dream I'm back in school
>the teacher gives us a paper with an assignment
>write a brief history of the Jews it says
>can't tell if she wants us to be honest or go with bullshit like
>muh slavery in Egypt
>muh oppression everywhere
>there is a link on the paper to a messageboard
>look at earlier pages on the link that show red pills on Jews
>realize the teacher is testing us to see if we'll agree with the truth or write down the lies society has taught us
>those who aren't brainwashed yet will probably be forced into re-education programs
>wake up before I can start writing and get myself in trouble for writing about the Jews and their BS

It´s illegal in plenty countries. Used to be punishable by death in post Soviet Union IIRC.

And yes it is "strange" that it´s the only one you can´t question. At least we still have the Commie war crimes which were FAR worse even if you pretend to believe the official story.

But lefties, being communists-in-molting, obviously don´t care about Gulags, torture and horrible things done by their own.

Great documentary on YT: In the shadow of Hermes. It´s in Cuckish though.

>Dat feel man I hope my progeny will learn the truth of the jews and not this BS they've been indoctrinated into in school.

>Why is it illegal to deny or even question the yolocaust? (In Germany/Austria)
>This doesn't count for any other event as far as I know. But why?

ummmm its the greatest piece of war atrocity propaganda the Jews and their treacherous allies ever produced in known history.....?

Good goy believe our lie.

>Opps we bombed the king david hotel
>Opps we attacked the U.S.S Liberty
>Opps we sold your missiles to china
>Opps we stole your state secrets
>Again and again and again
>Opps we brought off your congress
>Opps we helped do 9/11

GIB ME SHEKELS IGNORANT STUPID GOYS.

When I was like 17, I used to love "catching" people with these shitty little "ACTUALLY, TECHNICALLY..." things.

It's probably the easiest way to alienate yourself from a conversation - and out yourself as a fucking moron - past high school.