youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0&t=774s
youtube.com/watch?v=PKpH-yrW1kY
youtube.com/watch?v=aStzoDuOwTs
youtube.com/watch?v=iB-NX4BKndg
youtube.com/watch?v=xDnEn3cflQg
youtube.com/watch?v=Vzhza1V9oBU
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They easily relate to a whiny, projecting failure that is Sam.
youtube.com/watch?v=jcZmH_Z5o9k

Sam literally creates the majority of the threads about him. Maybe even this thread too.

Saged

he's funny and comedy that exposes red pills is needed to give these issues attention, especially for normies. I also think he is full on fash

He's not that funny, and he shills on here more than (((Lauren Southern)))

your so cool dude, we shouldn't enjoy his work, or that of bombstrap since there are a hundred other shit threads.

Officer Faggot Dick Cop Maggot is about as funny as it gets.

For being such a faggot I am going to give you 15 face spits

Found a picture of you.

>he's not that funny
This is personal opinion. Who do you like? Tell me about this other more funny comedian who sneaks in red pills.

>its 2016, if your not cool with homosexuals in school teaching your kids about butt sex
*kicks set*

Shits funny mang

thats how we show love

Why do faggots always like his not-as-funny videos (like the Ted talk)?

Because they are alt-light pedestrians. Post best Hyde:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCkaetyxjQg

Sam has his moments. He's the only irl tripfag I like. I don't care for most of MDE's 'lol so quirky' stuff, but he can be very funny.

>he looks like a reject, so they feel connected

monkey mindframe

jigaboo jist

I do enjoy his work. He is already near his max audience though due to his extreme autism and he is probably just taking advantage of the current movements for his personal profit.

why is that "shooter identified as sam hyde" meme created? when and how?

I just think it's funny that this dufus looking asshole is made out to be some kind of one man klan nogger killer wrecking ball. If he's the one starting the threads all the more humorous in my book.

If he did more shit like this, he'd be immensely more popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0&t=774s

I've seen Sup Forums and Sup Forums dickride this guy for awhile, and I never really understood why. I saw some clips of his television show that were mostly just ''le random'' humor. Until I found shit like this, it's ridiculously more funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKpH-yrW1kY
youtube.com/watch?v=aStzoDuOwTs
youtube.com/watch?v=iB-NX4BKndg
youtube.com/watch?v=xDnEn3cflQg
R..really makes you think....

because Sup Forums will mindlessly shill for anyone who agrees with them even when their output is total unfunny shit like MDE

I don't see it. I usually see him only brought up in threads about comedians, which he is brought up because people like him and he is politically fairly right, or in threads complaining about him being shilled here. There are never any actual shill threads I see, just complaining.

One person did it, media swallowed it up, it gets repeated until they get the joke:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vzhza1V9oBU

Using pics taken from:
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

Gotta support your own.
He's my favourite alt-right celebrity by far.

Anyone else hate guns, and masculinity after watching they 2nd vid this user posted?

as long as he keeps making content I will buy the next book, watch the next show, and im sure everyone else who pays his patreon will keep paying.

I would like to see bombstrap get more love, his own channel which is called bombstrap and has like 4 vids is legit

>self defense situation

Funniest vid right there

>forced to defend myself outside your apaartment
>shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself

haaaaahahah

yeah you are right but if he is going to farm this board for profit he should at least let the community invest in him by making a Counterparty token instead of being a beggar on Patreon.

you are right about that senpai

Shill? We're literally the only people standing against his reign of terror, he may outwit the police, the army, and the people of the world but he will be brought to justice one day

Because he is funny

he makes nods to wacky internet subcultures and they in turn think he's their champion

Lauren shilled her 'book' hard yesterday, glad the threads got 404'd

The guy is a trained supersoldier that has overdossed on redpills and does all kinds of terrorist attacks and psyops with fake names such Sayim Al'Jaede or Samuel Hernandez. You have to admit that he at least is a interesting person.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in a few weeks, who's Mike?

because /ourguy/

validation of political view is more important to Sup Forums than actual content or entertainment value

Sam Hyde is funny and super smart, get over it.

He kidnapped me in iraq and now stockholmsyndrome got me.

Same reason they rooted for Dorner.

My favourite part about Sam is that he will call a group of Liberal numales and coloured haired feminists a bunch of faggots and they are too intimidated to lash out in violence as they always do and instead must stomp their feet, yell and cry.

The weak should fear the strong.

WP s2 WHEN!?!

Apparently its moving to Amazon...

this board is nothing but entertainment. That's exactly why people are fine with shilling for Sam Hyde.

Fuck this fag. Posts shit about himself because he is a cunt and needs attention.

Saged, like every other post about this fucking faggot.