Hello, Sup Forumsfags!

Hello, Sup Forumsfags!

Why are you too stupid to know that illegals pay more taxes than Donald Trump?

itep.org/pdf/immigration2016.pdf

>The New York Times reported Saturday night that Donald Trump declared a $916 million loss on his newly uncovered 1995 tax returns — a loss that would allow him to avoid paying federal income tax for up to 18 years.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/28/donald-trumps-defense-of-not-paying-taxes-is-remarkable/?utm_term=.312969ec0aad

>When Hillary Clinton said that her Republican rival Donald Trump had paid no federal income tax in some years, Trump didn't deny it. In fact, he said: "That makes me smart."

cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/donald-trump-federal-income-taxes-smart-debate/

How come Donald Trump is "smart" for not paying taxes, but illegal immigrants are scum because you (falsely) claim they don't pay taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/issues/publications/state-cost-studies
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/federation-american-immigration-reform
heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because mah coal.

And now go look up how many taxes are spent on them and let me know what the deficit is.

Why don't you do it for me? Since I had the courtesy to provide my sources, you can either repay the courtesy or your claim without evidence will be dismissed without evidence.

P.S. Costs for deportation/jail for immigration violations don't count. Have fun!

>they can't

>And now go look up how many taxes are spent on them and let me know what the deficit is.
Probably less than we spend on Trump.

That's right. Working class taxpayers contribute to zoning, infrastructure and other costs that benefit corporations/fat-cats who dodge paying any taxes. But good luck explaining that to people who get all their news from talk radio and Breitbart (aka all Trump voters).

Cuz facts are librool biased

Then create a flat tax at 15 percent or 20 perent

You shit liberals vote in people that allowed tax evasion,

How many jobs has Trump created who pay taxes that go back into the economy

Trump pays more than probably almost all illegal immigrants in the US combined in property, pay roll, corporate, and other asset taxes. Also he's here legally paying those taxes. Compare this amount to how much he individually costs tax payers a year versus how much illegeal immigrants cost in taxes a year (it's a massive deficit that far out cuts their revenue).

Even without "dodging", wealthy people count on soccer mom's local property taxes to teach their future employees to read.

>implying flat tax would end tax-dodging/offshore accounts

Is your flat tax only on purchases? If so nope.

>probably
We don't know any of that cuz he won't release his tax returns like all other Presidents for decades. We do know he said not paying taxes "makes [him] smart".

11.6 paid by illegals
113 paid to sustain illegals
Do the math you cant be that dumb. And its in billions smarty pants

Sage

>Then create a flat tax at 15 percent or 20 perent
A flat tax would be about 30% or more, and would ultimately have to come out of employer's pockets.
You're proposing the financial equivalent of daylight savings time.

But that doesn't count cuz JAWBS CREATORS

They have to go back

Read this lost and tells me if it has any semblance of intelligence at all. Its literally like reading ebonics

JAWBS CREATORZZZ

How much more taxes has his employees had to pay because he doesn't pay his share for services and infrastructure he uses more than his employees?

Post*

>Offers no source

Don't let the wall hit you on the way out beaner

>How many jobs has Trump created
Consumers create demand for products and services, employers pocket the difference between labor's market value and its intrinsic value.
My grandmother used to claim she was entitled to SSI because she gave birth to taxpayers.
She was wrong too.

>P.S. Costs to the country that are directly related to illegals dont count
Sage your shitty "argument" and this thread

Confused about "Donald Trump has not released his tax returns", eh?

Can't help ya.

>Don't let the wall hit you on the way out beaner

>25% of adult Americans vote Trump
>anyone who doesn't like him must be Mexican

lol

>Thinks illegal immigrants must be deported or jailed
>Bitches about paying for deporting or jailing them

A fine demonstration of your average Trump supporter's intelligence level.

He thinks Sup Forums is America

>25% of adult Americans vote Trump
I didn't know we let minors vote. Thank you for Correcting The Record™

Its almost as if the illegal immigrants shouldnt be here in the first place.

Tell me cockchoke, when's the last time you voluntarily paid more taxes than you were legally required to?

>Assumes everyone is a nationalist
>Assumes everyone is a statist

A fine demonstration of your average Trump supporter's exposure to the outside world.

>cant use google for a simple fact check

Pro tip: type in do illegals pay 11.6 billion in taxes?
Pro tip 2: type in does the u.s really spend 113 billion for illegals?

Sage

>He thinks Sup Forums is America
Every post involved, his, mine and yours have the US flag.

Tbh i dont even care about the man that much to be interested in his wealth like you seem to be. If you could be articulate and make a point in a concise way maybe you wouldnt look like a troll. I was just talking about the deficit illegals create.

>He doesnt know what they are or how proxies work

Sure is summer

>Thinks different set of rules for rich is good

Depends; if my pay gets cut somewhere around 25% next year, do I get to opt out of paying any taxes for the next 10+ years? If so, I will go ahead and voluntarily pay back in once my income skyrockets several times over.

>Assumes the burden of proof is on others when he makes a claim
>Hasn't clarified if his number includes the deportations and jailtime for immigration violations he supports and I don't
>Is autistic

>saging on her name

>implying laws don't apply if you're not a statist

And that's how all three branches fell under our control.

>do illegals pay 11.6 billion in taxes?
Funny story:
A month before Obama issued his retarded executive order amnesty, I googled "how many illegals in America".
Google said "I dunno, but probably 3 million".
After the executive amnesty Google said ""I dunno, but probably 6 million".
Before the election Google said ""I dunno, but probably 11 million".
Today it says "I dunno, probably 11 million but maybe 20 million".

>Has yet to provide source for said deficit
>Hasn't clarified if said deficit includes costs for jailtime for immigration violations and deportations which he rabidly roots for

ITT:BUTTHURT REDDITORS.

You cattle are too stupid to see ive been keeping you contained in this little corral but whats worse is youve already made one for yourself.

MAGA

Sage

Swing and a miss. Read it again and then try to answer the question you were asked.

>And that's how all three branches fell under our control.
Actually, it was a combination of gerrymandering and a vestigial aspect of the British class system, so don't strain your arm patting yourself on the back.

How do you get the hook end without it breaking?

>Bitches about costs of things he called for and blames it on people who didn't call for it

Also read about the electoral college and red state gerrymandering sometime. No, you won't find anything about it on Breitbart, which just proves facts are librool.

>claims others are butthurt
>constantly posting about his sages and using caplocks
w e w

When did i rabidly root for something there goldstein? I hope you know i am mexican american. Are you gonna call me a spic now or some other insult? Thats all the left can seem to do; lie through their teeth and foam at the mouth .

He can get out of paying federal income tax that was pretty easy to see before even seeing the leaked tax return. It's much harder to evade the other forms of taxes completely

>the deficit illegals create.
How much do we spend on the military because of the threat foreign nations pose, and how much do those nations pay in US taxes?

>Doesn't know Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than Trump even claims he will

>illegal
>buys a bag of chillequiles and a recast
>pays 1.23$ in sales tax
>trump
>pays millions in income tax
>millions in sales tax
>millions in payroll tax
>millions in property tax
>millions in Capitol gains
>millions in vehicle taxes
>millions to charity

Shove it up your ass

I just did. I said it depends on whether the same rules for taxation that applies to people who make millions a year were applied to me.

Funny story more mexicans have been deported during obamas administration than any other time.
Funnier story we are talking about current facts not made up anecdotes of the past.

Oh I'm pro-Obama, and voted for him twice.
Still think the executive order was foolish.
Leadership rule one: never give an order that won't be obeyed.

So you're against deportations and jailing people over immigration violations? Ok cool.

>goldstein

JOOOOS

>trump pays millions in come tax

Then how come he said "That makes me smart" when Clinton told him he was dodging income taxes?

>Also read about the electoral college and red state gerrymandering sometime.
>Blue states dont engage in gerrymandering
WEW

Lol y u mad tho?

SAGE

>Predictable anecdote to distract from overwhelming majority of gerrymandering

Wtf are you talking about start another thread for a completely different issue.

> moving goal posts THIS hard
Its almost like you got btfo user

Through the law her husband put into effect? You know the one so his homies could save some much needed millions? Yeah i think its the same tactic trump used.

You're stating that whether or not you've done something is contingent on some unrelated shit. gg.
Because Clinton was about as retarded as you're being now to suggest he was dodging taxes when he was following the law exactly as written.

Not an argument
Also, from my home states (ANOTHER blue state) 3rd District.

Obongo has slashed the DoD hardcore my dude.

>Unsourced claim

Doesn't matter, though. I didn't vote for Clinton (live in a blue state; don't like her hawkishness and Wall Street agenda) but it doesn't change the original point of this thread.

Illegal immigrants pay more in income taxes than one of the richest men in America did for at least one year and probably many more. That rich man happens to be the dude whose dick you love to slobber over.

TL;DR You got conned as bad as a Trump University customer

1. writing off a loss is a part of the tax code everybody and business does it including Clinton

2. I never said he paid income tax you retarded liberal

>Illegal immigrants pay more in income taxes than one of the richest men in America did for at least one year and probably many more.
Illegal immigrats also cost this country 10x more than they put in with taxes.

Gerrymandering is done by both sides whenever they have the power

The democrats gerrymanders all over the fucking place back in the early 90's and again in the 00's when they had power

>Thinks it's unrelated to point out the reason Trump wasn't "legally required to" pay taxes due to a stupid rule that doesn't apply to the non-wealthy

even though the question was

>when's the last time you voluntarily paid more taxes than you were legally required to?

Autism

income tax is bullshit. what he's doing isn't illegal. it's the politicians that allow the billionaires to take advantage of these loopholes anyway

And the rest? Through that alone he likely pays more than all of the illegals combined. Even then it doesn't change the fact that they are in America illegally. To add to that if they are earning enough to be taxed they should have enough to get a work visa at the very least, making their presence in the US legal.

Blow it out your ass CTR.

So where are your sources for the claims in this recent post?

>No source
>Deportations/jailtime for immigration violations don't count since you're the one who supports them

Sounds based af. His reasoning for not wanting to pay taxes is legit too. He says the government squanders it and uses it for needless shit, which is 100% true.

>So where are your sources for the claims in this recent post?

Trump supporters sure have a short attention span. inb4 "I didn't click any of the links"

So what you paid way less in taxes than all the illegals combined youre just like trump. Use your brain dude. Go to college and take some reasoning or logic classes. Have a system to work for you so can implement the strategy of think before you speak. That way you will perhaps sound less asinine.

>where is proofs
fairus.org/issues/publications/state-cost-studies

>Offers no source for "the rest"
>Moves goal post
>CTR shill

Average intelligence of a Trump supporter

>Makes irrelevant statement
>Fails to note that demographically as someone who didn't vote Trump I am more likely to be college educated

Wheres the source for that claim?

And hillarys the one that let him do it. So why should anyone have voted for her

>Cites designated hategroup

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/federation-american-immigration-reform

Primary sources or at least legitimate thinktanks plz

have an article:
heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer

To the rest of you cunts; it took 30 fucking seconds to google/bing/duck that article. stop being lazy and make some fucking effort instead of resorting to "muh shills" rhetoric

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

And you cited cnn and washington post. They have no credibility. Whats your point?

some key points from that article

>Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion.
>In the interim phase (roughly the first 13 years after amnesty), the aggregate annual deficit would fall to $43.4 billion.
>At the end of the interim phase, former unlawful immigrant households would become fully eligible for means-tested welfare and health care benefits under the Affordable Care Act. The aggregate annual deficit would soar to around $106 billion.
>In the retirement phase, the annual aggregate deficit would be around $160 billion. It would slowly decline as former unlawful immigrants gradually expire.

>Responds to post with article about something other than what post was talking about
>Thinks Heritage foundation is good source

Let me know when Heritage writes up a graph showing the difference between benefits received/tax payments for documented citizens to compare. If they were a legitimate think-tank, they would have already done that; it's called a scientific control and it's necessary to isolate any particular claims about a group.

You just contradicted yourself. Please proceed to hang yourself and die.

Yes because all of the colleges are libshit communist indoctrination Centres.

>Compares certified hategroup to librool media
>Thinks he is sane

How many of those deportations were repeats?

>Undocumented migrants pay tons in taxes!
>No we don't have documents to prove that what are you racist?
Thank you and goodnight

This is the best you can do huh

Warren Buffet released his taxes. What's Trump hiding?

Ignore all posts from this Id its just an idiot with no actual facts just shitposts

I have no sympathy for people who come into my country then complain that they are being discriminated. Fuck em.