What's his endagame?

What's his endagame?

Other urls found in this thread:

2point8.co.za/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>his

user...

To be an obnoxious cunt to compensate for the fact that he/she/it is a worthless piece of shit with no real talents, intelligence and certainly not beauty.

you kinda failed as a woman when you look more masculine than most men

Becoming dinner for a village of starving dindus

End game is when there is another world war, or plague, and liberals realize they are out of touch.

They cry when they do not get their way. Yea, well, cry when you are starving.

"white people fuck" - sounds like he's gonna fuck some white ppl

Diabeetus

Triple bypass

>that lesbian stare
>standing like he/she/it's a boss
>smug look across it's face

Holy shit her face is so punchable. I bet she acts like a tough guy but is really insecure as shit. Is there any way that someone can get this one in the limelight? Sunlight is the best disinfectant. It'd be potentially glorious if lefties agree with it.

wait...that is a woman? what kind of fucking dimension do i live in

>his
to die of obesity, and leave behind a putrid corpse.

Kek wills it.

To fuck himself. Because that's all he will ever do. But he wont be able to fuck himself until he loses about 100 lbs.

for a black person to say 'ey dis honkey aight'

Heart disease

to sue whoever attacks him/her

Engorging the entire planet

With no survivors

Die from diabetes

WHITE
PEOPLE
FUCK

Better up Sven, let us sacrifice her to our lord and saviour satan.

Kek

When diabetus takes this pig's first hoof Sup Forums should all send it a new hoof to make it feel better.

>He
Its Xir to you you cis shit lord

Is it possible to dox her?

Boom, we ave a winnah! That's why it wears a gopro.

Recreational outrage.

a blood clot the size of your thumbnail

Who is this fat cunt

fucking racist

More importantly...

>What's his weight-gain?

Approximately 31 kilograms an hour, our best scientists estimate the moon is on schedule to to begin orbit around him in the year 2027.

Heart attack at 28.

Splitting reality and creating a rip in universe.

Kek

When you're already too far gone there's no point in stopping

But he/she is white him/herself so none if this image makes any sense.

If a white person hates white people so much it should start with suicide for the sake of logic

Someone answer my 7s

to further a future for white children by encouraging white people to fuck. interestingly enough, the secondary meaning is to encourage white people to fuck other races over and deus vult.

true story, I know this person. they're actually really pissed for the spin the left is trying to put on their message.

to fuck white people

or anyone really, just look at it

eat until he explodes

Why do you keep posting pictures of this slob? I'm sure the slob is posting pictures of itself in order to remain relevant. Otherwise I don't know why anyone would give a lick of a shit about it.

What kind of body type is that?

This comes to mind.

As it proudly displays on its billboard of a body, it wants to "Fuck White People" by using white guilt to get laid, since it is a different species and can decry actual white people.

>tfw it was supposed to say fuck, white people! but the guy printing the shirts messed up

what is the name of this degenerate?

Dean Hutton. Its website: 2point8.co.za/

WHITE PEOPLE FUCK