YOUTUBERS BECOMING REDPILLED???

Who is the next new convert to kek??

First it was pewdiepie, is Ethan Klein next?

>inb4 kike lover, jew, etc.

Yeah, but he's constantly btfo'ing SJWs left and right. Does he not give a fuck anymore??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVVZ3fJ3vIE
youtube.com/watch?v=v8JhBjnJcss
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-iNSGrBp0
youtu.be/EfnDkNpXDBk
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thunderf00t btfo'd sjw's
and he supported remaining and didn't like trump

Who the fuck said jews were anti white? Since when does the international jews represent the interity of them?

Ethan is redpilling normies and making them think about how buzzfeed and MTV and liberal media in general are anti white scum...

Is he Sup Forums's next ally?? I support him on youtube. Why don't you?

That's what I'm saying. I know he's a jew, but he seems alright. Pol just has a circlejerk around every single jew being evil.

I don't think it's true.

>believing anything Sup Forums says
>ever

>hey look at this jews youtube so he can earn more money with you
You get flanked from both sides, they earn money with their SJW drones while they present you the counterpart.

You can notice that the actual feminist and SJW videos have a ton of dislikes but idubbbz's and Ethan's videos get like 99% likes.

He's actually a 200% SJW. You would realize this if you watched him enough.

The change is happening, pc and sjw will be btfo for our lifetimes

if he was truly alright he wouldn't be a jew :^)
this guy gets it

thunderf00t is a fucking loser who spends all his time bragging about he got Anita Sarkeesian to mention him on Twitter. Pick somebody who isn't a fucking loser.

New youtube channels are opening just to redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVVZ3fJ3vIE

yeah he is the definition of a fedora wearing FAGGOT

That jew is just trying to jump on the meme train for that sweet revenue. They don't really have any integrity.

thunderf00t is an unbearable wanker, even if he says some decent shit now and again.

The point of that meme is to cement the fact that you really can't trust a people who talk out of both sides of thier mouths.

You mean opportunistic kikes are cashing in on whats popular?
wow im so surprised
stop advertising your shitty videos here.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I'd fuck the shit out of his wife

LEEEE VAPPEE NASHHIONNN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the MTV video was literally taken down because no one liked it. it's low hanging fruit, like everything this faggot makes fun of. you're seriously autistic if you think normies are SJWs. more likely, you're Ethan or one of his mega fanboys shilling.

>(((Klein)))
>/ourguy/?

Can confirm. He just knows his audience.

You'd have to be pretty dense to think Ethan is redpilled
He made a single video that talk about how he didn't like Trump
And how he was voting Hillary, But it got so much negative support
it made him realize that the majority of his fanbase are Trump supports, which leads to him making "redpilled" videos for more $$$

You fell for the jew again

>bring in the light
>jumping on the train when it is acceptable and trendy
These people are not of Kek, they are merely sheeps following the front of the herd.

That said this is a good thing.

laughing at sjws is normie tier

We are winning the culture war without even triying lmao

Oh so now Sup Forums will be contrarian and pro-SJW then?

He's neither SJW nor Sup Forumsack, he's just a partially redpilled normie.
also, is right.

sage

stop shilling for this boring, estrogen filled Jew faggot.

Get the fuck out ethan you god damn fat jew motherfucker

He said he would vote for Hillary

If I was Ethan I'd have an American flag nigger

Voting for Hillary is the ultimate stage 5 redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=v8JhBjnJcss

what did he mean by this?

You think that they're embracing your ideology but what they're really doing is exploiting a growing trend and watering down your viewpoints to market towards a new majority which will dominate and destroy your cause.

This isn't a new thing. I'm not going to be a tinfoiler and tell you that this is an organised effort from higher above out to destroy Sup Forums, Pewdiepie is a smart man using anything edgy he can find, Ethan (h3h3) is your typical jew and has been caught out time and time again for being a slimy dealer exploiting children for personal gain.

you have to remind yourself that he's a jew

that means that he will pass himself as SJW or as a redpilled guy as long as it gives him more views

H3h3 endorsed hillary you kike

of course he is redpilled, he is a jew after all
the thing just is that he is using that knowledge to exploit you stupid goyim

Video?

>a guy named Klein is a jew
STOP THE PRESSES

They realise they're losing so now try to play it cool and change sides to avoid fingers pointed at them
Jews are sneaky bastards.

dis

He just want's SJW's to reconsider giving bulletin board material to rabid alt-right retards

He was a poor jew in isreal moved to the Us said he was strap for money moved across the country from LA to jew york and back to LA a few moths later. I still like him but damn dude

Ethan (((Klein))) is just a kike trying to make money out of us. Kikes naturally cannot be redpilled.

H3 is simply following the trends. Trump winning is setting off a domino effect.

He did vote for her. But he also said he doesn't care if people vote for Trump and told people to stop acting like little bitches because Trump won and suck it up. Considering how other Clinton have reacted I can respect him for being reasonable.

>Ethan has been mocking SJW for like 4 years now

>"OMG THIS GUY IS BECOMING REDPILLED!"

I want the alt-right nu/pol/ to leave. Ethan also BTFO of the alt right as well, as he says in the very video you reference OP

Kek is strong on Youtube

>btfo'ing SJWs
He literally just coughs while watching videos of feminists being lunatics. That's hardly redpilled.

>It's a "Jew pretending to be white when convenient" episode

VAPE CULTURAL KIDS HURDURHUR

faggot mainstream youtubers are worse than TMZ

Pewdiepie is redpilled? Explain please

Its still a start.

lmao jew michael myers

I've watched him from the begining he's not an sjw. Only thing that makes him somewhat of a liberal is that he like rap music.

IT'S IMPORTANT TO BE PATIENT!

Very true.
Liberals and conservatives alike can agree that screeching feminists are shitty people, actually being redpilled entails understanding that anyone being afraid of certain opinions and words is an SJW -- not just the obvious people.

PATIENTS

Everyone hates SJWs now and they have been hating on them since fucking gamergate (which Sup Forums was against btw)

no he didn't you retard.

>trusting a jew
not even fucking once

>it made him realize that the majority of his fanbase are Trump supports, which leads to him making "redpilled" videos for more $$$

>aug 13 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-iNSGrBp0

fucking leaf shitposters

OUR (((((((((GREATEST ALLY))))))))))

He's gaming the YouTube algorithm.
By moving from one place to another, he gets more recommendations and more potential viewers/subscribers.
Pewdiepie did the same shit. It's a known trick.

The (((((((((MOST MORAL ARMY))))))))))

Sargon? Let's meme that faggot quadroon into asking the jq

Thunderfoot is an inbred bong but he stands up for himself which Is rare.

It's a fucking comedy show. It makes me laugh. He's not some political Messiah

God forbid anyone has a differing opinion. you blur the lines between sjw trash and political opinion that differs from your own.

ethan voted hillary, which i disagree with, but when his candidate lost, he had the balls to accept the results and maintain an optimistic outlook. if more people acted the way ethan did after the election concluded, my country would be less divided, there would be less hate and we would be stronger.

>red pilled
>pewdiepie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAAHAHA
yeah, keep falling for his schtick muppet

They are all getting to the questions and the root causes of these problems we can all agree to address "together" or separately or whatever:

Why is the MSM such a divisive shit stirrer considering it is the likes of MTV that pushed a rapey, drug loving, debilitative, simplistic, plastic culture into the mainstream in the first place?

"American culture" (its media institutions that present themselves as BEING America) only draw reference from the European or "white" culture.

Just like Disney princesses are a pop culture fiction while pride and prejudice is closer to a genuine culture.

Seriously, today on his podcast Felix said he was against Brexit and that if he raised the bro-army, he would send it after Trump. Neither are red-pilled. No one is more upset than I am.

This, the jew knows where the wind is blowing and it's adapting accordingly.

50 Cent is actually pretty cool though.

The trump part was a joke, though.
He stated that he didn't care about American politics.

only red pilled youtuber is papa franku

Pretty much.
Faggots need to stop jerking off whenever they see someone famous say "Destroying this country is fine but they shouldn't do it THAT quickly".

Because mainstream liberal ppl made it so. Mainstream online liberal personalities are the ones bashing feminism, blacklivesmatter, sjw's, etc. and this affects the younger generation who aren't watching kike controlled mainstream media but youtube instead.

It's only normie tier because popular people made it normie tier

It didn't sound like a joke to me really. It wasn't said it complete seriousness, but after he said he was so freaked out by Brexit, what else can I think?

youtu.be/EfnDkNpXDBk
pretty sure hes on /wsg/ here

wave rider no more no less, typical jewish opportunism

It was really amusing to see the liberals melting down when Jontron supported Trump and when he did an interview with Breitbart.

Well yeah. Maybe as a person. But they are (were??) all aware that they are living a false persona and not just "being themselves". Desperate people are more likely to actually buy into this delusional stuff because they don't got nothing but their gimmick. The same people that finance things like MTV also own their city, people with enough money to "invest" wisely on the latest trending mental illnesses.

He is playing both sides, and it's trendy to shit on SJWs. Now I'm not saying that isn't the right thing to do, but when you make 5 videos about Hugh Mungus it's pretty damn obvious. Now idubbbz is legitimately our guy, pretty sure he voted for Trump but didn't say anything for the flack. Also he isn't a Jew

If he supports Trump then he deserves the views. If you support Hillary you deserve to die like the mainstream media, becoming an outlet for old people only.

literea;;y who

Jontron's getting redpilled now, isn't he?

>Tfw when you unlock the hidden door underneith the 5d chessboard and reveal the true nature of humanities destiny and realise voting hillary would have sent us down an infinitely better timeline
>tfw you have no face

idubbbz isn't funny anymore. his last few videos are low effort, no substance "look how edgy I am".

>youtubers should scream "GAS THE KIKES" for me to agree with their views

that's why no one takes you seriously, even on the internet.

he voted for hillary you goddamn retard
Shitting on SJWs doesn't make someone redpilled, that's just what all the cool kids do these days

Jason Unruhe is already fully redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

I'm the first to agree with the
>jew are behind all of this bullshit
But some jews can be outcasts and more like goys than you think and I'd like to think Ethan is one of the outcast jews
>even if he has an Israeli born wife

Be honest his old videos are much more low energy than his new ones. Kockstarter crap was as low-maintenance as you can get but it was comfy as fuck to watch. It ran out of steam though and he prob got really bored of it. His new stuff seems to be tapering off but i still enjoy watching the guy not give a fuck, only youtube comedy type 'personality' I watch