Anti-Israeli Countries

Should the following countries be destroyed for their anti-Israel actions at the UN security council?

Britain
France
Russia
China
Japan
Ukraine
Angola
Egypt
Uruguay
Spain
Senegal
New Zealand

All of these countries should be punished and men like Obama are pure evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3070653/canadian-forces-hospital-in-iraq-ready-to-treat-war-wounded-including-isis-fighters/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/189748
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're next, rabbi.
Iran will have nukes in 10 years, then you are finished.

new zealand should be on top

seems like havent learned after the last plane door opened mid flight

>what is the samson option

Is destroying Uruguay an option?

Israeli propaganda

It should be

DAILY REMINDER:

Israel is dying. 20% of their citizens are Muslim Arabs.

The jews jewd themselves.

>UKRAINE

Isn't Ukraine an Israeli puppet-state according to Sup Forums?

>Russia
>Egypt
Don't you dare touch my meme friends
I will send the italian mafia on you

This.

Yes and are you telling me that Canada wasn't stupid enough to side withthesebastards? Noice

May be just stop occupation of Palestine and withdraw from muslim lands?

I'd like Israel a lot more if you didn't send your liberal SJW Jews to America and kept them in your little strip of desert.

Stop being an unmerciful faggot and rebuild your god damned temple.

Am I, dare I say it, in the bad goyim club?

We're busy funding the Saudis and China & healing ISIS soldiers eh

>globalnews.ca/news/3070653/canadian-forces-hospital-in-iraq-ready-to-treat-war-wounded-including-isis-fighters/

OTTAWA – Canada’s top soldier Gen. Jonathan Vance says a Canadian Forces hospital is now up and running in northern Iraq and ready to treat anyone who is brought to it – including fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

We don't send them, they are already there. We want Jews to come here anyway not be diaspora.

To quote one of the founders of Israel.

"Eliminate the Diaspora, or the Diaspora will surely eliminate you."

h-have you ever shot a palestinian, israel-senpai ?

There are many Jews in France and Russia though.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/189748

We ask them to come to Israel and leave those countries.

Here's the list broken down by the #s & countries

Thank you for not including US. Most of us disagree with Obama. #notallburgers

by deception thou shalt do war

If you wiped out every country on the planet except those, the world would be pretty nice.

That will eventually happen and it is all rightful Palestinian clay btw, so the kikes need to go back to Russia and Poland.

Fucking awesome motto & m.o gotta hand it to em, probably got a backdoor in every intel chip on the planet they can activate lel

I know that the USA is our friend but Obama is an enemy.

Ukraine has so many dicks up its arse it's hard to tel whose puppet they are

Fuck jews

>Tfw your country is too cucked to be in the bad goy club

It would be far more effective just to eliminate israel

I will be a bad goy soon...

Reminder that the recent shenanigan at the UN security council is actually a Rothschild-funded operation with the hope of getting all the diaspora Jews to move to Israel.

Bad goys bad goys, what ya gunna do? What ya gunna do when they come for you?

Be mad Kike. The World hates you. The World will soon realise we dindu nuffin. Unlike you Hooknoses with a God-Complex

your nation is dead

You should be grateful that Germany is still cucked enough to help you lot in this.

Germany is ruled by anti-Israeli leftists.

Why does the US get a pass on what happened last week? Seems like if we didn't actively work to undermine Israel none of the other stuff wouldn't matter.

Because the US is just ruled by an evil man, but he is gone soon.

Should have asked them long before you Guys wrecked these Countries. #YESALLJEWS
You manipulate Demographics so bad, and the Mudshits, be it Latinos, Niggers or Muslims dont care about the 6 Trillion.

Without good white Goys Israel will cease to exist.

this is what plebbit nufags dont understand, the Jews we hate are not the same as the Jews of Israel. Many arent even religious, they use Judaism to shield themselves. Dont use the Lord's name in vain, may apply here.

Okay good. He's a Muslim sympathizer and has been an awful friend for 8 years. Glad it's almost over.

yes

hi shills, ever notice how nazi pepe is the same as hillary pepe, wonder why???

What was their stance on this resolution though?

germany supported it

Your Nation hasnt even a right to exist.
That's why Merkel puts your extermination Plans to such good use.
>free Submarines and Billions are not enough
Means
>Germany is run by Anti-Israel-Lefties

Which is wrong. SPD = founded by Jews and strongly antiwhite.
Die Linke - Literal Communist Jews
Green Party = Jews - The Party

Trump/Mossad destroy another NewYork Tower...

gas yourself and your whole family, jew.

>germany supported it
Nope we didnt. Germany is the strongest Ally of Israel. I give it ten Years though, then the Muslim Government will stop paying reparations.

I read that they didn't vote on it.

that shit is got to go,

do you want the UN to have more power, and be ruled by someone from another country??

Fine by me, we already have bits for the secretary general position. Soon you will be all under Costa Rican control.

>Die Linke - Literal Communist Jews
>Green Party = Jews - The Party

ayy lmao both parties are intensely against Israel.

>implying Iran will exist in 10 years

This. I made a search and the Judenpresse here does only mentions those countries (((OP))) has listed.

But you can bet if we have a far left Government they would have voted for the Resolution too. They are already inflitrated by Palestinians and other Mudshits who wanna see Israel burn.

Udrub udrub Tel Aviv

Iran will be a super power in 10 years

How new are you? Because I'm an American Jew.

When I first came here I did what you're doing, which was create extremely inflammatory threads.

we should do this to Tel Aviv

Clean house finally

>American jew

you mean a degenerate faggot?

ur a fagget

No, thanks to Sup Forums I got redpilled and realized that degeneracy is wrong.

I'll never get rid of my Jewish blood.

But I converted to Christianity and realized that Jews are in denial and angry because they rejected the savior.

Also, international jewry, especially the bankers must be destroyed.

Turns out the jew behind UN is a bolshevist jew and he is against nations, even if a jewish one.

Welcome to melting pot schlolmo.

You Guys cant even put out a few Wildfires without the Goyim. You could never win anything on your own.
>ayy lmao both parties are intensely against Israel
Search (((Gregor Gysi))) and Volker Beck.
Beck is a Israel-Lobbyist who fights People standing up for Palestine and calls everyone an antisemite any chance he gets.

You might of course be right that a part of their Base is Anti-Israel. Their Antifa Groups are of course schizophrenic, Loving Isreal and Mudshits at the same time

If anything it's your country that should be destroyed. This criminal state never had a right to exist in the first place.

It's a matter of time before we push on Trump to stop playing kike games. When the nation doesn't want you have to do what it says.

How much I hate globalist Jews, your place is still a cushion for them. Besides, Israel started all the terrorist problems and is a hugest terrorist state because of 9/11 alone.

And after it happens, expect this
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
attitude to yourselves at European countries.
Your time on Earth is going to its end. Our next enemy is maybe Chinese, but not the kikes.

We will wreck you filthy circumcised-nigger

>Iran will be a super power in 10 years
This. Germany is already making Deals with Iran, Russia and Chyna are doing the same. Only kikey sanctions are slowing them down.

Jews are only able to win through schemes and Conspiracies.

>It's a matter of time before we push on Trump to stop playing kike games
When you start to believe that Putin is the Puppetmaster

>Israel is dying. 20% of their citizens are Muslim Arabs.

Had to look up source on this as I've always thought Israel was pure Jewish state.

>In 2016, Israel's population was an estimated 8,602,000 people, of whom 6,430,500 (74.8%) were recorded by the civil government as Jews. 1,789,800 Arabs comprised 20.8% of the population, while non-Arab Christians and people who have no religion listed in the civil registry made up 4.4%

1492 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

Reconqista, discovery of new world, expelling jews and arabs. What a year amigo, what a year

its honestly even worse than that. the only jews who breed at the same rate as arabs are the ultra-orthodox, who may as well be muslims given who they behave.

iran won and they won hard.

It's okay... When the time for Greater Syria come you will be spared.

Do those figures include the Muslims/Arabs from West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem? I think there's more Muslims than just 20%

>"Eliminate the Diaspora, or the Diaspora will surely eliminate you."

kek'd. Problem is that establishing greater Israel seems to be moving all of Africa and Middle East into Europe. At least have the decency to holocaust them instead of moving the problem elsewhere.

BRB getting building consent for a gas chamber.

Fuck off faggot.

Yes, sure goy, they are totally not the same. They totally don't support all this shit. youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg

>Many arent even religious, they use Judaism to shield themselves
What a coincidence, goyim, but elite Jews like Soros aren't as well, you won't see them in synagogue. Soros is atheist, John D. Rockefeller, John D. Rockefeller Jr. are baptist, Jay Rockefeller follow Presbyterian Church, Zuckerberg is atheist etc. None into Judaism.