cnn.com/2016/12/25/politics/israel-un-settlements-netanyahu-ambassadors/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YJv5f6WqzV4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain
bundestag.de
m.spiegel.de/international/#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope the Donald pulls the rug under this cunt and his ilk.

the donald loves jews

I know, thats the sad part.

i think it an act

I heard his Howard stern interview it sounded like he really dislikes them but only puts up with them cause of his son in law

I still don't care what Israel does to muslims and vice versa. Let them kill each other for all eternity.

Him running to Trump crying about Obama is pretty pathetic though. Quite what I would expect from a Jew though.

That face is saying "Never forgit those 6millions goy" even when not talking

Sure he does, that's why they all called him an anti-semite

youtu.be/YJv5f6WqzV4

Oh, I won't.
6 million more.

FUCK PALESTINE

Israel is the only sane country in the entire goddamn region. We cannot afford to lose our influence in them. Who cares about some random sandniggers? NOBODY. Isreal actually develops the land and does something with it.

Fuck off JIDF

Jews->sane...Nigger please drop your guilt at the door.

lol good luck Achmed!

I hope the jews defend Israel until their last breath. It would generate sooo much fucking butthurtness from the leftists and mudslimes.

Fuck off you cumguzzling muslim cuck.

I'm not remotely guilty for the holocaust. But Israel is the only remote sane country in the region.

This.

Jews are superior, period.

I'm hoping for Jewish /White Supremacy Alliance

What we really need is #OpenBordersForIsrael just like they push in every other country even those stupid enough to put Israel's interests before their own people's like Germany and the United States do. Fuck Israel they are no better than any of the other terrorists out there just they keep the lemmings and hipsters loyal by running 96% of the media.

>hold gay pride parades in Jerusalem
>sane
vacation is over moishe, go back home to the desert now

Iran is only 2 years away, anti-Semites

Implying he isn't playing the long game

We wouldn't be seeing mudslimes in Western countries without Israel you kike boot licking bitch

>sane
>constantly destabilising surrounding regions for the purpose of Greater Israel

Not that Trump might not cuck out but people who like Israel in the US should have voted for Hillary who said, "Israel's security in non-negotiable" To learn who rules over you.....

you are getting invaded by the jews propaganda to accept millions of uneatable islamists and you still kiss the jews ass.

yea no guilt here Hans.

>Achmed!
been called a nazi but never a mussie.

Oh come on, you're the wrong country to complain about gay pride parades. American is the leading nation in global degeneracy, followed by none. Israel's internal politics are actually far more rightwing than most of Sup Forums is comfortable to discover.

>WHAAAA
>DAAA JUICE ARE GUUUILTY

Israel has a functioning state, a working democracy and a reasonable historic claim to these countries. The palestinians are the one who started the war, who refuse to work together and who sat on their butt for over 500 years. Just look at the development israel has done in past 70 years and compare that to all the progress these filhhty sandniggers ever did in the region. Finally, the major reason is also

FUCK MUSLIMS

I'm against refugees as much as the rest of Sup Forums is. It is our own cuckedness that is causing that crisis...

"Take my country! Take my wife! Take my kids! Take 100% of my paycheck in taxes for Israel duuuuuur just know that I stand with Israel no matter what! " --- The cuckservative way to virtue signal.

if you study what they are told their philosophy is pretty similar.
one might call you goy and the other kuffar but they hate you all the same.

Uhm no. Hillary has been anti-Israel in her political choices since at least 2009, like every democrat has.
Obongo did this last stunt just to make it harder for Trump next year.

and who is been calling you a racist for not accepting even more muslims?

>We wouldn't be seeing mudslimes in Western countries without Israel you kike boot licking bitch

We've been seeing mudslimes in Western countries since fucking year 700 - Umayad Caliphate - you uneducated American twat

Got any link?

>I'm going to ignore Isreals role in flooding my country with rapefugees because I'm a JIDF drone

>reasonable historic claim
>literal European cave trash

Pick one Schlomo

Israel is not. It is our own left that is in a state of perputal guilt and repentance, that is the major cause for our internal issues.

Lefties are the ones we must purge.

Hmm, I'm gonna go with
you goddamn moral fag. Seriously, people like you are the worst.

Long live to Israel and all the jewish people! Sup Forums supports Israel.

>Oh come on, you're the wrong country to complain about gay pride parades.
coincidentally we have the highest concetration of jews outside of israel, and the Christians who should be standing up to the degeneracy are mostly jew-worshippers.

>Just look at the development israel has done in past 70 years and compare that to all the progress these filhhty sandniggers ever did in the region.

doing nothing is better than what the jews have done. i dont see how you can see one of humanity's most spiritually significant regions and think "yea this place needs gay nightclubs". jews are a plague.

As invaders, not rapefugees you dumb faggot. They've become displaced because of Israel sicking their American attack dogs on regions they want to colonize. Idgaf what backwards shit muslims are into as long as they stay in their deserts

Be careful bro , a phrase like that can get you 3 years

Very soon, greater Israel will come, Israel will live for ever.

>our influence
>in them

You got something twisted goy

Long live Israel, fuck UN and Palestine!

Tell me, if their "reasonable historic claim" is Israel, what the fuck were they doing in Europe in the first place? The lying kikes are European cave trash, nothing more.

Argentina is gonna score 6 brazilion against Brazil in the next world cup just for that post.

Watch your tognue, such things are offensive and hateful. Don't make me get the EU army after you.

Such a perfect nation Israel is, I love this country so much.

Fucking moral fags. The jews have created a modern country in the midst of a desert, while the mudslimes still lived in a mudhuts.

Look at economic ties you retard. It's not the 1930's again.

he also has a whole chapter in a book dedicated on revenge where he states many times that he will always get his revenge but only when the time is right.

Fuck you, retarded, Israel is the best nation on Earth, shut the fuck up.

I bet you're one of those PEGIDA folk that protest my children.
Calm down racist. Being offensive is never attractive!

well I you get free money from the US and Germany for the last 60 years you can pretty much build anything anywhere.

Again with this false dichotomy. Also,
>trusting Jews
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain

6 Brazilions Hue.
Mark my words.

Oh wow, they did what every other Western country is capable of. Who the fuck cares, fuck them.

I stopped questioning the God Emperor after I learned how based Mike Pence is

>Fucking moral fags. The jews have created a modern country in the midst of a desert, while the mudslimes still lived in a mudhuts.

modern =/= good. its not even an impressive accomplishment. dubai btfos tel aviv and they are still muzzies. plus the muzzies didnt build a faggot paradise in the Holy Land.

>Fucking moral fags. The jews have created a modern country in the midst of a desert, while the mudslimes still lived in a mudhuts.

Yeah with billions and billions given to them by the west
Israel would be literally nonexistent if the west wouldn't provide them constantly with money weapons and technology
Now go fuck off back to your hole you filthy parasite

>Calm down racist. Being offensive is never attractive!
... Trump?

Oh please, nobody takes their religion seriously in 2016.

Oh glorious Israel Army, advance against the enemies!

I really don't give a shit about Israelis killing Muslims. Muslims are much crueler to other religious minorities. I just want their hook noses out of our country.

>I'm not remotely guilty for the holocaust. But Israel is the only remote sane country in the region.

Reported to the Federal Security Service. You fucking white male! Islam is a religion of peace, and YOU as a descendant of the Nazis are RESPONSIBLE door the holocaust!

Come to think of it I saw a good quote today:
"Israels behaviour is one of the best sources of antisemitism outreach to normies."

They're forcing more muslims into the West than they're killing

That's a good point, hypocritical fascist ashkeNAZIs

We voted for Trump, who won't take any in. Sounds like the only ones taking Muslims in are retarded leftists that Europeans voted for. If you turn the Muslims away, you win.

And Libya was entirely the fault of the UK and France.

>FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK YOU!
Refugees are welcome in the Federal Republic of Germany. Last time I checked, this not the Third Reich. Get either the times and marry a wholesome arab girl and produce mixed race children!

>saying fascist and Nazi like it's a bad thing
Oh, I see what kind of faggot you are.

No, you're just not trying hard enougj, if you're nice enough, they'll bend and assimilate. I've personally seen it before.

I read some stuff in /r/The_Donald now

is it normal that people there did some mental gymnastic and now support heavy intervention in middle east, preferably getting dragged by israel in to attacking Iran

while giving as much billions of dollars possible to the Israel in aid.

I know muslims are icky, but seriously, they support getting cucked by Israel?

I wish it were true, but I'm afraid the donald eats jew shit. And I voted for him....

Here, read the real news:
bundestag.de

Israel is right next door to these countries, they should open their fucking doors

>fascist and Nazi aren't bad to classically conditioned normalfags who have also been classically conditioned to antisemitism = baaad

It's about using squishy brained libtards double think against them

That's right, everything IS your fault. Now bend over to a North African victim and take it as your punishment for causing the Holocaust.

(((Stern)))

nice source

Reddit is retarded and most are probably cuckservatives

Israel is under threat from Syria and Putin
They need all the help they can get. Be generous you old fucking scrooge.

Yep, that's why the jews consider President Trump annudah shoah

hashahahahahahahahahaahahahaaha...

>They should open their doors
No one should. Them opening their doors wouldn't change much either. It's smaller than Florida and Germany with welfare and women is much more attractive.

Vote in right wing candidates and stop pretending like Israel's settlements are responsible for your population's voting record.

Trump is a vile Putin puppet racist that will destroy America and Europe. Why do you taje him seriously and not the CDU?

yea redditors buy into the idea that trump is white obama,. unfortunately we have a lot of immigrants from the_donald

Correction: He will destroy america. Europe will be forced into a glorious union.

jidf reply in a jidf thread

in a jidf infested place.

gas yourself

Israel is the one benefiting from destabilising their countries and displacing them. They should be forced to take them in or having their funding cut. They will not survive without multiculturalism

Are you being retarded on purpose? Is this a new meme?

I'm your friend, goyim. Trust me.

Thoughts, you mean besides BoBo NothingYahoo being a little jew crybaby cunt?

Here's what I think I think it's interesting that Israel wants the world to respect the UN vote in 1948 that recognized Israel as a legitimate state. Now opposes the world and the same UN that gave that shit hole legitimacy in the first place.

Incorrect, read the actual news for once:
m.spiegel.de/international/#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=

*autistic screeching*

>Germany 'considering stopping unconditional support for Israel'
just because germany got cucked by israel in to giving everything they ask for does not mean reast of the world should too

>gas yourself
Offensive to all the 6 million that died in the holocaust caused by the German monsters. Check your privilege.

Nice trips

All the sun and inbreeding gave the European cave trash brain damage

The whole "Da Joo" meme is a result of cognitive dissonance on the part of white nationalists who can't believe members of their own race are genuinely leftist cucks and instead blame it on a Jewish boogeyman brainwashing them. Since many Jews are also leftist cucks, every time they see a leftist Jew they undergo confirmation bias and become convinced that the Jews are part of an EEVIIL cabal that wants destroy the white race, when in reality cuck leftism is simply the result of misplaced empathy.

No, Russia is the number 1 threat to world peace, after they're done puppet ting Syria, their next target will be the poor migrants and Eastern Europe! Putin wants a new Soviet union!

Cool. Rare flag.

>Spiegel
>news
Good one.

What do you gain from supporting palestine? Moral cucks are the worst people, you know

Newsflash: Hitler was successful at killing the jews, the Soviet Union is dead, Israel only cares about maintaining itself and gaining total control over British Palestine.
Your actual enemies are your own countrymen

>what is Cultual Marxism for $500 Alex?

>What do you gain from supporting palestine? Moral cucks are the worst people, you know

who the fuck cares about palestine
that resolution on settments was just obama saying FUCK YOU to netaniahu for trying to sabotage iran nuclear deal and trying to drag the USA in to the war with iran

if israel wants to jump around playing the big dog, let them

Fuck israel, they poke sand people with sticks and we end up fighting their wars and bearing the brunt of the attacks.