The Cucksade to Aleppo has begun

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4066350/We-human-Demonstrators-demanding-peace-Syria-begin-1-800-mile-march-Berlin-Aleppo.html

To give you an example of the IQ from the naive bitch who started this.
>"This war could be stopped, only a few signatures are necessary"
These fucking morons really think they could stop a war with the signatures of some unemployed, degenerated, leftists, armed with white flags.
The bets are goin', Sup Forums. How long would these cucks hold out without vegan food, full mobile phone and a warm place to sleep ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of them will get raped.

They think it's going to be like a fun stroll down a paved path in their local park

This will be hilarious

Many will quit before the elements kill them

Many of the remaining will suffer from the elements and need to be saved

The rest will probably be arrested when they try to enter a hostile warzone after being told they are interfering with military operations

They plan to walk the whole way?

reminds me of the children's crusade.

Maybe these fags also get caught and sold as slaves by arab pirates

No of course not, they will march for a couple of days and then be content with themselves. Alternatively they are banking on turkey stopping them so they can continue to pretend they were actually serious.

they will make it to the german border AT BEST

THE SACRIFICE ARE READY

PRAISE KEK

Didn't the war for Aleppo just end?

>Many will quit before the elements kill them

Seriously doubt they'll get out of Germany.

It's raining and it's cold.

They certainly have the mindset and intellectual capacity of children.

We need to support them

Nothing more than narcissists looking to get attention online and on news.

I hope they stay there

There will only be 100 when they leave the German borders, then the number will go down until they pass Roachland's frontier, where the remaining ones will be killed as a sacrifice for Allah.

>Alternatively they are banking on turkey stopping them so they can continue to pretend they were actually serious.
This, they know they will be stopped and use that as an excuse while being so brave when they tell about it sipping lattes at Starbucks back home.

>carry the french flag
What did they mean by this?

I thought this was a joke.

Well joke's gonna be on them as they are shot and beheaded, assuming they ever reach their destination.

Now that I think about it, it could be a good wake-up call from the disease that is modern liberalism.

I'm sure there will be plenty up until people stop liking their selfies on facebook or they stop receiving local coverage.

the second they enter turkey they're gonna get rekt.

liberalism is a mental disease

None of these people would ever put themselves in harms way for their convictions. I'm sure once they reach end of Schengen there will be a tour bus already waiting to take everyone home.

It's over. We won.

>"This war could be stopped, only a few signatures are necessary"
Oh wow. They're going to get eaten alive before they reach Ankara.

Hopefully it ends in a similar way.

They should get a plane ticket to Washington to protest, safer and more productive!

Im glad these people do this kind of events desu. People that get attracted to participate in this bullshit and believe in it deserve to get raped and beheaded by ISIS. If more people die on this march there will be less idiots and that will be better for your country Hans. Maybe the woman who.started this wants to get rid of those left faggots that follow her and is playing 5d chess.

They'll be cucked by the time they reach Serbia. If not:
>inb4 raped and killed in turkey

As if Germany has a border

I doubt a single person who'd join such a self-centered movement would have the balls to throw a stone through a window let alone stand up to a tank.

I honestly hope they get raped and slaughtered.

these people will be the sacrifice that enables the death of merkel over the protections of the demons surrounding her.

Why are the men always effeminate?

Still think we should promote the idea that these cucks use the refugee shelters to sleep on their way. You know what will happen.

they mean the signatures of the leaders of the people fighting dum dum

The women will be molested and/or raped as they pass through Turkey.

The men will be kidnapped and held for ransom around the northern FSA districts of the country

Or

They will be stopped at a border within Turkey due to political pressure. The powers that are supporting the "freedom" movements in Syria know they are in an alliance with rabid dogs. The last thing they want is media reports confirming it.

This symbolises their ineffectiveness to do anything about the situation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

How far did they go by now ? Is there a way to track their position ?

What a way to cap off 2016 as the best year

All the rapefugees migrated from Syria to Europe and now all the cucks are migrating from Europe to Syria. Hardliners rejoice because the Muslims-Native European war is coming sooner then you think.

Because real men are way to busy achieving success or using their free time in a productive way.

Article said it would take 15 days to reach Czech border

His power is growing

Praise Kek

My Guess: they wont even reach Sachsen where they will claim that Right Wingers attacked them and forced them to stop while nobody really cares about a bunch of unwashed leftists from Berlin.

It will be a tragedy if not all of them are raped.

this so fucking retarded it looks like a Sup Forumsack thought this up

>There will only be 100 when they leave the German borders
There were less than 70 by the time they reached Brandenberg

That's hilarious. Rapefugees took trains from Hungary directly to Germany.

>born in captivity

They decided to make kids even though they are prisoners.

literally why? Do they really hate kids and thought it would be funny make babies and watch them suffer in captivity?

but Aleppo was liberated by SAA

>Go through 9 countries who aren't at war to escape a war

>None of these people would ever put themselves in harms way for their convictions
So, either people see the two-facedness of the modern left

or

see what happens to ignorant motherfuckers

I only see a win-win. We should support this thing or something.

Traversing through Eastern Europe in the middle of winter will be fun. I'm sure the majority of them won't bottle it after just a few days/weeks.

>in the middle of winter
This is yet another hilariously stupid part. The rapefugees invade Europe during summer mostly.

I honestly hope all the women are made into ISIS concubines and the men are executed on live TV

winter is shit here though
every year we get less snow
doubt there will be any this year

Imagine these people 500 years ago, they would be captured and enslaved for their unreadiness.

I have to say in this case we are being two faced.

are these guys not the very guys we accused of ginoring the plight of the women in middle east?

they are the ones doing something atleast, at little as it may be. its something.

while we just shout them down on our asses. we should take a look at ourselves.

>The fire rises

This is fucking glorious.

It's going to be like when Lisa gets the bus by herself and everything is fine and dandy to start with. But then, through her own naivety, and before she knows what's what, she's halfway between Bumtown and Crackton.
Even better is that most of these virtue signalers have already made a difference as far as they're concerned (ie said they would take part on facebook). By the time they're out of the last first world country I'll be surprised if there's even half of them left.

I hope there's a Periscope

>tfw you watch lefties armed with rainbow flags and tolerance face off against Muslims armed with guns and bombs

Kek deserves praise for this.

Nah, they'll make up some bullshit about how "the oppressive right wing regimes outside the EU literally told us we can't keep walking" and claim a moral victory

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I-I support this b-brave act of h-heroism. When did you say t-they were coming?

90% of them will leave before they make it out of germany because they realize "holy shit walking 3000 miles is going to take a lot of time effort and money"
half of the last 10% will have to be rescued from various injuries and illness's
the last 5% will be killed or made slaves depending on gender.

>weeks
imblying any of them will last that long

we just want their deaths to redpill the rest
post pics of rape victims
we know you're planing it roach

when this cucks acid trip wears off he gun
be in ISIS

The thing is Aleppo is actually relatively safe now, specifically because the evil Russians who they're protesting have taken over the city.

If one of them actually makes it to Aleppo someone should ask him at what point on his travel he felt like he left a peaceful country and entered a war zone.

shouldnt they be marching to idlib

why not watching some classic german fairytale instead?

GERMANY YES

in ~15 days they'll be in czech
it's going to get frosty in mid-january there, and only worse until march

they seem like they'll survive the trip? What kind of equipment would they actually need?

The Genucide? The Killing feels?

A few caravans to hold supplies/injured at the very least.

I wish I met one of these cucks just to mutter as soon as it leaves the room "We're not going to see him again."

The comedy timing is too good to ignore.

Erdogan should call their bluff and give them free transportation to the Syrian border.

No, they're marching to regime areas because they won't be murdered there. Sad thing is they can go through the Kurdish areas straight to Aleppo and never meet the moderate beheaders.

any of them livestreaming?

10/10

So nowhere

Turks of Sup Forums are obliged to do everything in their power to give the crowd a passage into Syria.
Do EVERYTHING you can possibly do. They will travel the refugee 2015 trail, ill make sure i make it to Belgrade it time.

It'd be hilarious if Turkey let them over the border to get BTFO.

Kek is smiling on this thread.

Wait till you see what chaos comes from this.

I am waiting to see new ISIS videos with these faggots

here's some of the kids they're saving from butcher Assad. You know, the ones being enlisted to die for the rebels.

Internet ain't so good out there. So they film them using their VHS camcorders and sell those tapes on the black market.

I've got one of them it's not that good.

Prison Pigs fuck in the Mud 2

You know that's exactly what Turkey will do

>armed with white flags.
>literally walking through the middle east with the old Taliban flag

SURELY NOTHING COULD GO WRONG

YES YES YES YES YES YES
2017 will be even better

K E K

How much of them had given up already?

I hope they're alright. If anybody killed them it'd be incredibly low.

Hopefully ISIS does something good for once and blows them up. Or would that be friendly fire by one Soros group attacking another?

Kek
Not even half will make it to turkey, the other half will be tortured and executed by Isis
I hope turkey lets them pass
We should get it trending

>friendly
There are no friends, only temporary interests.

>How long would these cucks hold out without vegan food, full mobile phone and a warm place to sleep ?
2 days for the most hardcore

5$ says they never make it out of germany.

>syrians move to germany
>germans move to syria
cant make this shit up

How are we not making this trend

She was pregnant at the time.

She's been raped multiple times in front of her kids as well.

yet another Great Migration?

wtf i love the taliban now