Trump: 'I would have beaten Obama'

Donald Trump has said that he would have beaten obama in an election. Is this true? Would Trump have won? Is he better than Obama?
---
youtube.com/watch?v=i1fsVWFXlts

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/july_2015/obama_says_he_could_win_again_true_or_false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering how he beat Obama's third term "Hillary" mostly due to the Rustbelt area, yes. Trump would have beaten Obama.

You nigger. Imagine how many white women would have voted for 4 more years of BBC. Check. And. Mate.

False. Obama would have crushed him.

Nobody wanted Hillary.

King Nigger is still more charismatic than him. I think he would have won. Thank God for term limits.

Americans vote on muh feels.

He also thinks he can beat the Hulk, Tony Hawk, and the boogey man.

Who cares? Dealing in woulda/coulda/shouldas is a waste of time that could be spent Making America Great Again

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/july_2015/obama_says_he_could_win_again_true_or_false

>A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 30% of Likely U.S. Voters say they would vote for the president if he ran for a third term. Sixty-three percent (63%) would not.

But Hillary literally copied Obama's policies, there was no notable difference between them except their identity. If Obama won it would've only been because he got his nigger army to come out again.

I'm a big Trump supporter but not naive that Obama would beat him easily.

Maybe not the first term because lets be honest white guilt was running rampant but the second term would have been Trump victory surely because by then everyone would know Obama was just another lying nigger.

a bigger question is would trump beat himself?

Obama is a mostly innocent dude who has basically spent his entire life working as a public figure.

Hillary, on the other hand, has literal decades of lies and shady dealings behind her, in addition to being a war monger and an imperialist. There was no less trustworthy candidate in either of the primaries.

Considering Obama has literally been the worst president ever for any party's representatives, yes, Trump would have crushed him. Trump is unstoppable.

We'll never know. Obama was really unprofessional to say what he did though and I think it'll be remembered more than he'd like.

Yes.
Hilldog was basically obongo v2 just traded black votes for the pussy vote is the only difference.
They even got the same condescending "ima first black/women pres wow i amazingggg" crap going.

Trump BARELY beat Hillary. No way he would have beat Obama.

You never know, Obama could purchase another birth certificate, and run again in 2020.

>Trump BARELY beat Hillary.
>Won by over 70 EC votes

>this delusion

Obama has the most votes ever tallied in American history ever . no way conman cheetoman would have beaten Big O

>BARELY

Landslide

Obama would have still won . Obama would have won all those working class votes in rust belt states that voted against their economic interests this election cycle

He barely won in a bunch of states, which gave him the victory because of the winner-take-all system. It was pretty close.

>landslide
>three million in popular votes
>republicans have to suppress votes in red states to even win elections

And what do those electoral votes equal in terms of actual people showing up at the polls?

If you knew the answer to that, and how the electoral college works, and basic math, then you wouldn't have posted such a potato-retarded reply.

>>three million in popular votes
>Implying the popular vote is in any way relevant
>republicans have to suppress votes in red states to even win elections
>requiring people to prove they are who they claim to be is suppressing votes

>delusion

dumbasses love something new. They voted Obama cause he was black, and again cause he was black. Dems were hoping to run on the "muh first women" meme hoping it'd be as strong as America's crave for black cock but unfortunately they picked the worst possible female candidate in a time with technology to research history that would dismantle any career politician.

So America went with the first Orange president. First shitposting president. First WWE Head Shave champion president. Once you go black you never go back is a myth, and he's barely half black so it'll be interesting to see when they identity politics left actually gets a black leader, although i bet they'll go straight to having a gay dude run for president on the hopes of more "muh first!" meme candidates.

voter fraud scandals are really FUCKING rare in the USA

So? What does that have to do with the fact that people should have to prove who they claim to be when they vote?

check'd

the dude your replying to is either a troll or a cuck. He's actually going along with the forced
>6 million votes
meme. It's actually fun to watch them talk cause it's never about logic

>tfw fraud won Obama his reelection and Mittens was too pussy to push it

The real answer is
Nobody will ever know

Seriously, its the same argument as
>BERNIE WOULD OF BEAT TRUMP BECAUSE POLLS
Nobody knows what would of happen, it would be in the span of 18 months. A lot could happen.
Trump could of called Obama the n word on the debate, Obama could of been caught fucking a syrian male prostitute. No one knows what would happen but all I can say is thank god for term limits.

Obama is a true demagogue . He can basically do no wrong because libs are so partisan that even when you build a surveillance state, create drone warfare and have less than a 2% growth for 8 years, it all good because he's a black guy who reads teleprompters well.

what fake news did you read to back up that claim , Cletus ?

Obama won because of the "Hispanic vote" which meant fuck all in this election. He is implying that the Hispanic voters were illegal immigrants.

Would *have*, not would *of*.

Also, it's pretty fucking obvious that Obama would have one. Trump barely beat Hillary, and there are millions of Americas who hate Trump and Hillary but still like Obama. He would've won big league.

Obama isn't innocent his is almost as bad as Hillary

They found voter fraud in Detroit where votes for Hillary were counted up to 6 times and she still lost Michigan

You faggots think king nigger would of won He was begging plebs to vote for hillary and even campaigned for her. He was literally on the ballot and she still lost

Trump simply had a better message then both of them

He didn't even win this time

>there are millions of Americas who hate Trump and Hillary but still like Obama
literally no one give's a fuck about obama

Trump

BARELY

beat

Hillary.

Get it through your head. Obama would have crushed Hillary and he would have crushed Trump.

>voted against their economic interests

Enjoy them doing it forever with that attitude.

Obama's Islamic ties are unsettling. He's not a good guy.

Popular vote does not matter it doesn't matter how many illegal beaners vote if people in the rust belt feel unsatisfied King nigger wont get their vote

Yet king Nigger barely beat Hillary

Trump won because of political correctness out of control and Obama's lack luster job as president

Obama just triggered Trump for the lolz.

Yet he still won having the whole fucking system against him

If he ran a third term?

Hard to say. It is very difficult to dethrone a sitting President. If this was 8 years ago? Of that would have been one hell of a wild ride.

Fun fact
Hillary got more votes than Obama in the 2008 primaries. But Super delegates still put him over the top. Obama barely won over Hillary.

The Dems just ran out of juice. Plain and simple.
Obama campaigned for Hillary, he literally said "My legacy is on the ballot".

Its over, people got tired of Obama at a certain point, its fine to like him but people aren't as crazy about him since 2008. Thats how it goes. We change sides every 8 years, now we wait 8 years for the country to back to the dems again.

Thats just how it goes.

>muh popular vote
>things that have never once ever in the history of the Nation factored which President was elected for $400

You may as well say she won more woman votes so that means she should be President.

>Yet king Nigger barely beat Hillary
That's not what Trump said. I believe the word he used was "schlonged."

And Trump himself felt that schlong in 2011 when he entertained the prospect of running against Obama is 2012.

He spent 1/3rd as much money as Hillary too, if it was even remotely fair he would have SCHLONGED her

>Obama campaigned for Hillary, he literally said "My legacy is on the ballot".
It doesn't matter. She adopted 90% of Bernie's platform and his supporters wouldn't go near her either. Not everybody spends their time in politics threads. Most of them care more about personalities than policies.

Hillary pretty much ran on "I'll keep doing what Obama did" and Trump beat her
It's not that much of a stretch

Notice how Obama lost votes from 2008 election. In 2016 Obama would have Hillary level of voter enthusiasm to get out the vote

After 8 years of running on hope and change most people see his is more of the same

Well not as bad as the three year old who left the mess for Obama to clean up. You know the Republicunt who didn't pay or end a war and tanked the economy twice and had the worst terrorist attack ever hit american soil. Obama may not have been great but 9/11 was on Bush's watch.

Trump would have won. That group that got Trump presidency was the same as the one that won for Obama. The guys Hillary called deplorable.
Obama's a whiny little bitch nigger.

Your a fucking retard

If people only cared about personality Trump would not win, it should be clear Trump won on policy as hillary had no policy and only went on insulting Trump and white people

Oh you mean the ELECTORS. Trump lost but got the special Olympic handicap win.

Didn't he say Trump would never be President either?

>Well not as bad as the three year old who left the mess for Obama to clean up.

And he cleaned it up so well.

>doubled the national debt
>record number of people outside the workforce
>record number of people in poverty
>record number of people on food stamps
>record number of wars fought simultaneously
>record low in race relations since the sixties

Et cetera. Bush set the bar so low it would've taken a goddamn wizard to somehow perform even worse, yet Obama managed to do it.

Your a retard

9/11 could of happened under Obama or John Kerry

>Trump won on policy
lol nobody knows what his policies are, including him.

>Trump: 'I would have beaten Obama'

DEMOCRATS ARE LITERALLY AT STAGE 3

Obama's campaign connected with blue collar democrats that work for a living and don't understand why their life sucks.
Same with Trump, but more fanatically after how horrible King Nigger's been.

Coming from someone who doesn't know how to use an apostrophe

>Your a retard
>could of
Build wall, Paco.

>She adopted 90% of bernie platforms
You really think anyone believed her? Bullshit she wasn't going to pass the TPP.
>most people care about personalities
Trump has one of the most hated personalities of all time and he still beat 17 other primary challengers and Clinton who was less despised then him. This argument is moot.

Recounts and Electoral College bullying were stage 3. We're now at full-blown depression.

>T-trump is going to d-destroy this country!
>I c-could have beaten h-him!

It could have but it didn't.
Debt is up b/c of intrest. Defict continued to go down every year.

4 percent unemployment

Numbers are again going down, lower then when bush took office (AKA the good years)

Wars that bush never stopped. Also record number of wars we got out of. (Currently not at war with anyone)

Better then Hillary's policies and better then Obama failed policies

I wish you retard would be banned after trump won

Hillary won by nearly 3 million. Trump didn't win the people, you idiot.

We're dealing with an alternate history that could have numerous side effects. But he beat the old white woman Obama was campaigning for so that's good enough.

Hillary had the illegal alien that votes three times, not the American vote.

>mfw someone thinks they're in the Hillary timeline

Your right because of obama we let in sand niggers like the Boston bombers and the Miami gay bar shooter

Not to mention he wanted to turn us into germany 2.0

Trump would have beaten him in 2012. Nobody would have beaten Obama in 2008 however because of how much of a fuck up Bush was.

That was in 2015 before trump terror really set in the way it did in the second half of 2016.

The GOP communist propaganda against Hillary combined with her poor campaign strategy in general would not be working agains Obama who is practically made of Teflon against the GOP's Pravda that just couldn't smear him no matter what they did.

Meanwhile whatever shit the GOP flung just stuck to Hillary and even than Trump lost the popular vote in the millions (if only due to liberal strongholds being so damn populated, but still).

Those people were already in. YOU ARE A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID. A stupid that proves evolution false because if there was any your parents would have died of stupidity during there childhood.

>First term Obama
No, I voted for Trump and I can say with full confidence he would've gotten swamped. Obama came off as a young, charismatic outsider. He said all the right things.

>2nd term Obama
Trump would've won by the same margins he beat Hillary. By this point it was clear he was full of hot air and was the same shill he claimed to not be his first time around. He would've still killed it with millennials and blacks, but the working class would've still handed it to Trump. People often forget Romney was only a stone's throw from beating Obama, and Romney was just as big a shill.

In a way, we should be thankful Obama won both times. Had Romney won, Trump would not have.

2nd term,
>Same Margin.
So Trump would have lost the will of the people but we put him in anyway... Sounds right.

Obama didn't even beat Hillary.

Hillary got more votes than Obama, but the DNC wisely gave it to Obama anyway. Very convenient that most lefties forget that.

>4 percent unemployment

Yes, after Onigger changed the definition of "unemployment". Under the definition that the Bush administration had, right now the unemployment would be between 7.5-8%.

>(Currently not at war with anyone)

Except Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Tunisia, Morocco and Sudan. The US airforce is actively bombing these counties as we speak, you brain-dead fucking nigger piece of shit. You and your beloved supreme leader are getting relegated to the dustbin of history where you belong, shit-eating subhumans.

We're not talking about HOPE Obama. We're talking about black riot enabling Obama.
Trump wouldn't travel back in time to campaign against Obama.

We aren't a Republic. Trump beat Hillary pretty handily. Obama lost the popular vote to Hillary too, but he still got the nomination. Why don't you complain about that?

>We're not talking about HOPE Obama
That is first term Obama. Obama is charismatic provided he has a teleprompter (I guess that just means he can write a good speech). 2nd term Obama is the one Trump would've beaten. If a shill like Romney can come close to beating Obama, you can bet your ass Trump would've won.

>We aren't a Republic
We are*

Bombing isn't war you knuckle dragging simian guano. We can bomb lots of countries without being in a active war.

Stop the Faux news and watch something real like BBC news. It has no horse in the race.

>2nd term Obama is the one Trump would've beaten.

I doubt this, tho. The disaster that is Obama didn't fully came into fruition until 2014 or so. Up until then, he still was able to pull the wool on everyone's eyes. Remember that the dramatic hike in Obamacare prices happened like a month before the election.

Romney was a setup guy for Obama's reelection.
This thread is about Obama's 3rd term. Not Trump traveling back in time to campaign against HOPE.

Ah, I get it. You got me good.

Just look at Obama's approval rating vs. Trump's approval rating.

No, Trump would not have won.

Yes, Obama did this specifically to troll Trump.

Yes, Trump got triggered. Again.

>When Dems online are frothing at the mouth because Trump didn't roll over and suck Obama's dick over his rediculous claim.
Hahahahahaha.
Obama campaigned SO HARD for Hillary, even told blacks to vote for her.

Obama has Charisma; Hillary is a bag of Cringe and Corruption.

Sanders is practically zero corrupt but is as Cringe as Hillary.

Would he have beaten Obama if he were permitted to run for a third term?

Not even close.

>Just look at Obama's approval rating vs. Trump's approval rating.

DRUMPF BTFO!

So you're talking in a hypothetical world, would Trump have beaten Obama in the 2016 election? Hell yeah he would have. 2nd term Obama struggled to beat Romney. He is lucky Romney pretty much stopped campaigning the final month and continued to talk shit about gays/abortion falling into the same old trap Republicans love to fall into.

To elaborate more on this, why do you think liberals, even Obama, don't like to talk about guns? They learned a long time ago it is a losing topic. Most Americans love guns, talking about banning/restricting them immediately turns off 99% of the country. Trump learned that about gay marriage and abortion, most Americans agree or at least do not care about those issues. Why make them a hill to die on? Trump ran his campaign pretty brilliantly, but the decision not to get snagged on those two things were pretty obvious in my opinion. Just speaks volumes for how retarded Romney was.

Obama's first term was hit and miss. He did on the other hand make it apparent he was not the young, fresh outside mind he campaigned on himself being. We (America) have been ripe for a Trump presidency since 2012.

those same ratings/polls gave hill a 98% chance of winning the general...not to disagree, but I am skeptical.

>2nd term Obama struggled to beat Romney

But that's not really true. He beat him by ~5 million votes. He took Florida and, more importantly, Ohio, THE bellwether state more-or-less handily. I'd say his 2012 win was pretty comfortable. He still managed to maintain that illusion of being the "HOPE AND CHANGE" candidate fairly well enough. It's only later in his second term that he went full neocon in foreign policy and full SJW in domestic policy.

digits will decide