Majority of Canadians say ties to monarchy should be cut when Queen dies: poll

globalnews.ca/news/3145545/majority-of-canadians-say-ties-to-monarchy-should-be-cut-when-queen-dies-poll/

So, when is Her Majesty going to pass on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_of_Elizabeth_II_from_William_the_Conqueror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Labor_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Niggers_of_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_English#Spelling_and_style
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2016 obviously

Polls in Toronto don't count as 'the majority of Canadians". The only thing that represents is immigrants and liberals.

get out leaf traitor

Never, she'll outlive us all. In any case, she's definitely going to cling on until Charles is too old/dead to ascend.

The article says the support for cutting ties is between 44 and 51% in English-speaking provinces.

But, 73% in Quebec responded yes, so the national average was pushed up to 53%.

People these days have no respect for tradition and history.

I heard young Australians feel the same way.

> defending an old welfare queen (literally)

Why not just kill yourself

Reminder that South Africa was much better off under British rule

Are you delusional? When we became independent we exploded in prosperity. Is there anything you English can't fuck up?

Based Québec

That's because you let tons of niggers flood in while your government subsidized poorly educated Afrikaners into low-level government jobs, resulting in a position where retarded people had middle class salaries and wanted a middle class lifestyle- and hence they hired yet more niggers to be their maids and gardeners. The result of this is that Johannesburg went from a mostly-white city with niggers existing mostly in certain neighborhoods in the southern parts of the city to having the entire southern and central parts overrun by niggers. When those niggers began rioting in the 1970s you relocated your business district from the center to the north in newly build areas like Verwoerdia, today called Centurion because lol ANC.

Long story short prosperity completely destroyed your nation, your working class Dutchmen didn't want to work in the mines anymore and the promise of lots of money due to Japan and Germany and Britain and others needing the massive amounts of raw material that South Africa could supply lead to powerful mining magnates like Anglo-American successfully getting your government to cease enforcing the pass laws designed to limit African residence and employment in South Africa Proper (the parts outside of the Bantu homelands). During the early 1960s the Rand was worth more than the dollar, with two dollars equaling one Rand. Today it's like 14 Rands to a dollar, with everyone surprised that the niggers haven't changed it from the "rand" to the "mandela" yet.

>subsidized poorly educated Afrikaners into low-level government jobs

You don't know what an Afrikaner is, do you, Americlap?

>based
>wants to ruin Canada

Reminder that being a Republic is literally the reason why no one has any good idea of how many non-whites there are in France, because it's un-republican to take racial data apparently.

>defending pedo cannibals

Seems to be the general consensus across former British Empre countires.

We want to break away too, and New Zealand as well.

Seems like it will be more like god save the UK and whats left of it when she's dead

>literally mention that Afrikaners are Dutchmen in my post

Leaf

Would like to see you in her skin faggot.

>Liberalism
>Based

Oh because Canada is the most uncucked country on the planet

It's not the idea of monarchy itself that bothers me, just the idea of having a foreign one.

Nigger

Kek already predicted her death in a thread today

Elizabeth II has proven to be useless against the european cuckoldry. These royal families never revolted against the massive muslim immigration, they were useless

I have exactly zero trust for anything CBC of globalnews tell me is the opinion of "the majority of Canadiants"

Thanks grandpa

QUÉBEC STRONK

It's not Liberalism, it's because the monarchy is a symbol of English power.

I am as concerned with her death as she is with mine.

reptiles have long ass life spans op

It was until you fucking frogs had free reign to fuck us over with Pierre Trudeau and Justine Trudeau.

Kill yourself. Your blood fucked itself with Canada as it did with Vietnam. Just stay in your fucking shit hole and never touch anyone again, you fuck up and ruin everything otherwise

GSTQ

>Even though genetically I'm a FILTHY RAT I was born in a stable so now I'm a horse and I want a horsekin rat to represent me
a
fucking
leaf
It's a symbol of Anglo identity and inherited privileges.

Canada just elected a queen they don't need the old one too

>not wanting your head of state to be given their authority by a heavenly power

Absolutely barbaric desu lads.

Werewolf.

She's a werewolf user

before brexit i would agree but now i dont really care

Aha...

In other news; Leafs are utter cuc ks

They should. As it stands the only thing holding their government back becoming full blown Pakistani is the monarchy.

Monarchy today Sharia tomorrow. Do it Canada. You're only a step behind Sweden already.

It is treasonous to speak of the queen's passing.
Long live the Queen!

Checked

Sorry to break it to you, but the cucked people in this situation happen to be the rural folks.

Murder rate has been going down since the end of apartheid...interesting

>you're a rat
>but the von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family is not!

And if you want inherited privilege, you need inherited duties as well. Does your royal family still respect this half of the deal? They seem like (those younger than Liz von S-C-G anyway) they choose who they want to marry, rather than having it chosen for them as it should be for royals, among other things.

the concept of a royal family whether it has real power or is just there as a figurehead position is bad, it means we have a contradiction between how our country is run as a democracy and meritocracy and yet give a family tax money and land and houses to play a role as our representatives

the majority of canadians are right about this and good for them, too many brits are not exposed to republicanism or anti monarchy ideas so they are one sided

Why not? Why does a Chinese province have a Brittish monarch anyways?

>removes Queen
>elects a Caliph

Isn't her replacement a muslim bull prepper?

>Seems to be the general consensus across former British Empre countires.

It was actually strange that Australia and the like didn't break further away.

Aus for example used to speak American English and was closer to US culture.
They chose to go back later.

>muh german
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_of_Elizabeth_II_from_William_the_Conqueror

It doesn't matter if they respect it or not it's because of liberal trash like you stopping them from doing it.

>Aus for example used to speak American English and was closer to US culture.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE SHIT YOU YANKS COME UP WITH

>>removes Queen
>>elects a Caliph

Isn't Charles already set to convert any day now?

>THE SHIT YOU YANKS COME UP WITH

Look it up ya tart. Guess why the Australian LABOR Party is spelled that way.

'Colonial English' became "American English" later, after the other colonies dropped it.

It's quite frankly disgusting that these royals decided to marry lower class scum

They're cucked. Just cull them all

Really makes you think

kill meeee

Wow that's fucked up...

>foreign one

She's the queen of Canada and historically most British monarchs could speak French and English, the two official languages of Canada. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them still speak French anyway.

Additionally the entire reason le ebin quebec even exists is because during the early years after the American revolution the British government treated institutions like the Catholic church and French language in Quebec with kid gloves in order to win the support of the powerful class of seigneurs who preferred monarchy. The Anglo-Canadians were a mixed bag of loyalists, a few colonists/convicts, yankee American fishermen who lived on the atlantic coast and American outlaws drawn to Canada by the promise of free land. Your entire culture exists because the British protected it, you exist in Quebec because of this whereas in South Africa the Dutch had to go on exodus from the Cape of Good Hope. because the British persecuted the Calvinist religion and Dutch language

You don't have any excuses, you're just fucking stupid.

The only thing of relevance to us is how we still name our sectors of government after a colonial one.

House of commons, house of representatives. It's a nice piece of history, but that's it, history. We are still Anglo Christians and French. Changing some names around doesn't do anything in the big picture.

Quebec are scum but they at least aren't bias. It's not an identity or culture to treat yourself like a colony when we've had indipendence for Literally 150 fucking years.

Canada has done everything wrong in the end. Still holding onto the stupidest shit from colonial days and changing important shit for the worse.
Australia is the opposite, kept the flag; an identity to stand behind. Changed aspects of the government and acted like an indipendant nation. We on the other hand had some fucking cunt elect who changed the flag without a vote, had thousands of vets protest and fought against these heroes from ww1 and 2 because he was so out of touch.

Fuck. I don't know why euros think they even have an opinion on "identity" and "nation" Canada is a baby country, only like 19% of the population has any family ties to a time before Canada had independence.

My fucking grand parents on both sides were British born, With one German. They grandfather's moved here after WW2 after serving in Britain. Why the fuck do I need to care about this piece of shit? And who the fuck are you to tell me I need to suck it up and live here? Nobody is genetically related here except for small cousin fucking towns. Stop treating us like we are homogenous.

It actually used to be labour you retard.

p r o o f s

fuck the royals

That's wrong you fucking retard, it's spelled Labor because an American immigrant to Australia told them to spell it that way because it was fucking edgy.

The Australians and New Zealanders have always spoken Britishly, the reason the Canadians use North American English is because most Anglo-Canadians are descended from Americans who migrated to Canada in various waves and stages- Anglo-Canadians are literally monarchist Americans.

It was never Labour, when the party was founded an American was a prominent member of the early party and convinced the other guys to spell it as Labor in the American manner despite Australian English being derived from British English.

Except that little flick at the end.

The King/Queen of England must be Anglican, otherwise the crown goes to someone else because the Monarch also serves as Head of the English church. The only other real limitation is that they can not be, or ever have been, a catholic.

The British repressed the French language outside of Quebec, and yet you still have Franco-Ontarians and even Acadians. We would exist whether or not the British approved of our existence, because there were always too many of us to get rid of.

And whether or not the British monarchs speak French doesn't matter, because they're British and as such they only represent Anglo Canadians.

It's more than 19% because all French Canadians are descended from the French colonists who came to New France, and French Canadians make up something like 20-25% of the population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Labor_Party

you still haven't proven your point that Australia was closer to America whatever that means

More than 20% of your population are Francophones, so your "19% have ties to before Confederation" makes no fucking sense.

>The King/Queen of England must be Anglican

Officially.

>The So Called "American Spelling." Its Consistency Examined. pre-1901 pamphlet, Sydney, E. J. Forbes.
>Different spellings have existed throughout Australia's history. A pamphlet entitled The So-Called "American Spelling", published in Sydney some time in the 19th century, argued that "there is no valid etymological reason for the preservation of the u in such words as honor, labor, etc."[31] The pamphlet also claimed that "the tendency of people in Australasia is to excise the u, and one of the Sydney morning papers habitually does this, while the other generally follows the older form."
>The Concise Oxford English Dictionary has been attributed with re-establishing the dominance of the British spellings in the 1920s and 1930s.[32]

Check your history, boyo.

>Aus for example used to speak American English and was closer to US culture.
>They chose to go back later.

I don't think so, Yanky boy. American cultural influences came much later, and we've only just begun to utilizing American-style of spelling.

Jail was gaol formally for fucking years.

>NOT READING THE IDS

I'm a different American you retard, I was agreeing with you that Australia never spoke American English.

>the overwhelming majority of French Canadians live in Quebec
>bad stuff happens outside of it
>Quebecois call this a shoah

No, you're a faggot

>there were too many of us to get rid of

150,000 in 1783 is not "too many". There were 60,000 people in the Cape Colony in 1804 and that didn't stop the British from moving against the Dutch language. And in fact the Acadians were expelled and became the Cajuns, so clearly the British could and would fucking destroy you if they had wanted to make the effort.

>they only represent Anglo Canadians

Except the part where you are legally a subject of that monarch. You're trying to apply some kind of autistic nationalism to dynastic royalty, you're retarded.

Face it Pierre, a long time ago one of you wrote a book called "the White Niggers of America" and you're niggers in more ways than one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Niggers_of_America

Isn't Charles getting really weirdly orthodox? like he would like the Anglicans to reconcile with the Orthodox Church. (This has always been a possibility, but has fallen away since the Anglicans went super liberal, but it could be changed)

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Fellow South African, you make me laugh. Nice bait.

>tfw Canexit will happen in you lifetime

What history you retard, you're trying to push some autistic idea that WEWUZENGLISH and that the British dialect came out of fucking nowhere

>Isn't Charles getting really weirdly orthodox?

That's why I mention it. He's been having some very highly alternate-religious/liberal tendencies.

Remember his obsession with Global Warming, predicting everywhere would be flooded by now?
The Pope has developed a similar thing, demanding that Catholic priests preach about it.

You mean the formal annexation of Canada by China after they willingly give up their only reason for existence

>another Anglo poster who loses all rationality when discussing something involving the French

Sad

Fuck off dumb ass

>What history you retard, you're trying to push some autistic idea that WEWUZENGLISH and that the British dialect came out of fucking nowhere

No, I simply said that Aus was closer to American English in the past, sharing the same Colonial English trends of linguistic reductionism.

>What are today regarded as American spellings were popular in Australia throughout the late 19th and early 20th centuries, with the Victorian Department of Education endorsing them into the 1970s
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_English#Spelling_and_style

Then, as indicated, in the 1920s and 30s they got closer to the British way of doing things.

FUCK QUEBEC FUCKING REPUBLNIGGERS

you guys know that she supported Brexit, right?

Kek

:-)

There's literally nothing wrong with this