Post proof of Holocaust

Let's see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont have any mr merchant

My feelings.

you can't prove that it didn't happen

Its proof enough that its outlawed to question it in Germany you fucking anti semite

nazi testimony

proof of holocaust is that israel was founed in 1948, 3 years after a genocide of jews.

haha. jew are so great they can make a nation states 3 years after suffering a genocide.

You mean those tortured officers from a collapsed nation?

Well, I wasn't there but I will say that it has more plot holes than a single mom. Yeah it looks fake but then Hollywood has never really been all that creative in the first place, since it's too jewish.

any videos, documents?

yes, all the testimony of tortured officers who were forced to claim that they were killing jews

you see, it started when I was just a young shekel maker in a small town in Germany. Making shekels makes good shekels, since you can sneak some in your nostrils and pockets. Us Jews aka G-d's chosen were a very humble people with an oppressed history, but we got by with our penchant for markets and whatnot. everything changed in 1933, when Adolf "Literally" Hitler illegally took power I'm Germany. his first action was to round up the 6 million Jews who died in the Holocaust and put them in concentration camps. he hired the most mercilous of soldiers to kill 7 million Jews in the Holocaust, it was quite the shoah. he started with shooting the 8 million, but that wasn't enough to satisfy him. so he rounded up the 9 million Jews who died in the Holocaust and put them in gas chambers, killing 10 million Jews it was hard to breathe in their but I survived. But that wasn't enough for Hitler. Then he stuffed 11 million Jews in a mega casket and put them in a crematorium, burning alive 12 million Jews. I remember it being really toasty in the casket as the screams of the 13 million Jews being cooked alive. But Hitler still wasn't satisfied. After that, he hired Mengele to sew 14 million Jews together and make an abomination. I got stuck as part of the penis, he didn't even bother circumcising it either, the monster! then once the 15 million Jews rotted, Hitler ordered Mengele to turn the 16 million Jews into lampshades. When there were no more lamps that needed lampshades, Mengele made 17 million Jews into soap bars to wash the troops. once the 18 million Jews washed the German troops, Hitler told the concentration camp workers to put the 19 million Jews into a pool and took the ladder out, leaving 20 millions Jews to drown! once the guards collected the bodies of the 21 million from the pool, the guards put all 22 million of us onto a rollercoaster. It was quite the ride, you can see the joy of the 23 million Jews light up before

1/?

6 000 000

2/2
The rollercoaster ride ended up being a quick trip to another crematorium for the 24 million. Once the 25 million recovered from that, Donald Trump built a wall and told us to climb it. All of 26 million Jews climbed it to find out it never ended, leaving 27 million Jews to climb into space. then the 28 million Jews started rain down upon the Earth, killing 29 million Jews. when you add that up with the 30 million Jews that fell from space, that adds up to a total of 60 million Jews who died in the Holocaust! luckily I landed in America and told them the story of the 61 million Jews who died in the holocaust and the remaining survivors of the 62 million who died in the Holocaust were scattered across the Earth. I think I ended up in Hawaii, but I told them the Japanese did it. a few years later the US dropped nukes on the chinks. could you imagine if more Jews were killed? Oy vey it'd be the shoah of the century I tell you! But thank G-d I survived to tell the tale of the 63 million who died in the Holocaust. never forget the 64 million who died in the Holocaust

Books written by almost kille jews

Checkm8

The holocaust happened all right.

youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do

Yep lots of people burned alive right here I wouldn't doubt even a few jews died.

My grandma survived the gas chamber 6 times before being at age 4 in Auschwitz, stop disrespecting the people who died in this terrible tragedy. There is no need to 'prove' the Holocaust just like there is no need to prove the sun will rise again tomorrow.

i am not deniy the holocaust but i believe the number is GREATLY exaggerated.It takes 3 hours to burn 1 human body with modern techonology "butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php" .Know lets say nazi germany had the same technolofy to chreamte the jews.
It is physically impossible from 6 million to die.

>Canadian makes a stupid post
There's shitposting and then there's just useless waffle your post falls in to the latter category.

fucking ((( BBC ))).