Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
Do you really hate mexican women so much you want to deport us all?
Do your white women know how to cook?
Are your white women faithful?
Do your white women know how to ride the tiger without getting tired?
Or is it that you are just a bunch of NEETs who have never being with a women and are just here idealizing white vagina, knowing that, in reality, white sluts only think about how much they crave so bad for Tyrone's dick

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahua_peoples
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White women are just as good and probably better.

Plus their pucci's look better. Now GTFO muh cuntry.

Who are "u will"?

How long do you plan to keep playing the white knight while Stacy burns the coal?

My girlfriend is Mexican-Russian and looks completely white. She's a paralegal, never tells me no when I want to fuck, and cooks well. Christian faith, MAGA, the whole 9. I love her to death.

And she hates every last one of you fucking wetbacks as much as I do. Enjoy the wall.

Come on now spic. All women are succubus', no matter the ethnicity . I dropped the white knight thing long ago.

>"A...user? I know we didn't hang out that much in high school, but can me and my sister stay at your house? The government's looking for all the Mexicans, they got Javy last week."

Is this considered an attractive female in Mexico?

me11co is just an me fair colation. it ain't even a country you stupidi wench.

it's melevenco. mother earth fair coalition.

go watch traffic and see that drug cartels in melevenco were known about by the movie industry in the year 2000

I'd marry a Mexican if she didn't have that annoying accent and didn't vote democrat. Also they're usually ugly as fuck.

chola go home.

Did you know racism is unchristian?

I used to like the idea of Mexican women; then I heard one talk.

Make your own goddamn flag and cuisine and then speak again.
Cheers from Europe

Yes. All beaners will be deported. You lost the immigration battle now take your rapists, murderers and drugs back. Nothing good has ever come from your country.

>Eurabia

Fixed

No, it's uncatholic. There's a difference.

>Do you really hate mexican women so much you want to deport us all?

I just spent the weekend with a woman who was visiting from Mexico City.
I actually love Mexican girls a lot, but not the pigdisgusting pale ones like you posted.
I like the brown girls.

At least I'm not a human waste like mexicans and anything below.
No sandnigger ancestry in my blood, m8.

You're not fooling anyone, Hasan

Like des one?

Do you know that North italy exists, Fernando Ricardo de la Garcia Martinez Hernandez Velasquez?
Not my fault the south is a shithole of niggetry

Lying idiot.

Sup Forums understand that Mexicans are not a race, right?

For my sanity I sincerely hope thats the case

Gay.

Is that creepy chan?

>North Italy

You mean France?

come back when you are legal, otherwise GET THE FUCK OUT, you dirty spic. I don't give a fuck what you look like. There is more then enough fine looking legal pussy to go around.

>All women are succubus', no matter the ethnicity
this, it is universal

>Marry a white man
>don't get deported
Even a dumb greaseball jizzsock like you can figure that out. Bad luck for you if you're one of the ugly fat ones.

I mean North Italy, spanish-talking nigger.

>ugly fat ones
they are all ugly and fat after 30
all the good looking ones(models) came here legally, because people hate the ugly an ugly is hated everywhere universally.

if you are over 80 percent spanish decent, then you can stay

the rest have to go back

O...okay

you need to go back

I'm dating a Mexican and I'll eventually marry her. I love her. She's very sweet.

>Like des one?

Obviously not, you dumb nigger.

yeah shes not a 300lb trolll

that's not how it works. if they cant afford to go through the long, expansive immigration process, then they don't belong here, because they are a poor pleb anyway if they cant afford it.

>risking my life, home and other stuff for some bitch I didn't hang out with much in highschool
lolno, come near my house and I'll call INS myself

we don't h8 mexican or natives. we just h8 cartels and lawlessness. so do it right and your welcome here.....

Our white women are being displaced it is time for you to go home now.

AZ fag here.

Mexican Chicas are made for one thing, breeding.

They are like Venus fly traps, so super sexy to lure you in, then BAM... you're stuck with a litter.

good exampole is pic included, these tpyes are everywhere in Los angeles

Oh, thank you user, you are so dulce

They are starch bombs.

this should have been my "after" photo here

If you look like your pic then no. But you are worse then native Americans.

Aren't Mexicans essentially the result of the Spanish raping Native American tribes for a dozen generations?

Not even trying to be funny.

You're right, americano friend

yeah, same as filipinos

we all know that white mexicans exist
are there any qt 100% mayans or aztecs?

Thanos.

>Implying aztec isn't an already extint race
>Not knowing that most browns are mestizos, not aztecs
>anglo education

I've never been to the maya zone so I can't really tell

I've lived around mexicans my whole life (Arizona, born and raised)

Individually, they are ok and hard working. As a collective, they are like locust and consume every resource in their immediate area and breed like crazy.

When you live in the southwest and are exposed to mexicans and their culture, it is really very simple as to why white americans want to deport them.

Why don't people complain about Indians (Dots) leafs, or Asians? Because they assimilate into American culture, they don't try to force their culture to be accepted/normalized.

So yes, I want you to go back to Mexico if you are just going to treat America like Mexico. Yes, I want you to go back to Mexico because my property value plummets when there is a Mexican neighborhood two blocks away. Yes, I want you to go back to Mexico when you have 20 children that you get taxpayer assistance on and my children suffer because education resources are spread to thin. Yes, I want you to go back to Mexico when I have a serious medical emergency and you're whole mexican family is in the ER with the flu. Yes, I want you to go back to Mexico because you sadistically torture innocent animals. Yes, I want you to go back to Mexico when you trash our zoos, parks, and other public common areas.

Should I go on? It isnt a secret why we want you out.

b-but muh nahuatl
like 8% of puebla are aztecs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahua_peoples

Fuck the USA and the american people.

funny how you are not bothered by the whole beheading thing
i m fucking balkan and it scares me
i would want to fuck with mexicans. can understand why somoene would deport that fierce of people. someone who dares...

And that's why you need to be deported.
Bye.

Nobody's leaving.

Why do you keep posting this girl. And yes, stay the fuck out and tell your 20 cousins to come home to Mehico.

Fuck you.

>Mexican "cooking" is shit tier. No one takes it seriously.
Young Mexican qts look pretty sweet, until they blimpout.

:(

>Mexican cooking is shit
>Said the ameriburguer

Oh...

but I want to die.

Tits or GTFO bowl-cut beaner.

This neighborhood is directly across the freeway from one of the nicest resorts in Phoenix.

Dude, just telling you the truth. Deal with it.

it costs nothing to keep your place neat.

Mexican women are worse than Ukrainian women, I wouldn't touch you drug addled STD ridden wetbacks with a 10 mile pole.

it's like they take pride in how much shit can cover their driveway

Lol what the fuck is this. Horrible bait lad.

enjoy the rope then spic

>piggies nose
>bad teeth
>flat chest
Mexican women are goddesses

If they're white I think they should stay.

Phoenix fag here, I second that motion.

Fagt

I love Mexican food, but all my Mexican friends are white, with green eyes and blonde hair

As someone who is also an Arizona native I can attest to this. The fact that the Mexican population is mostly contained within the southwestern states, is the only reason why there isn't widespread support for deportation. No one who has to deal with them on a daily basis actually likes them, not even the blacks. They're a plague.

They have zero inclination to assimilate. They walk into fast food restaurant and demand to be spoken to in spanish. When they get told no they immediately start speaking English. Being forced to speak English is a temporary hassle to them. They want the Southwestern states to be part of Mexico and in the mean time they want to be pandered to by everyone.

>mexicans befriending anglos

They're traitors

Assimilate to what? to your shit language and crappy decadent customs? You must be joking, you are the opposite of having culture

Are they legal? are their parents legal?

Then gtfo

Lived in houston, best friend was a spic.

Some are based, others are sons of whores.

Thats true for pretty much every race though.

LOL nope

>refuses to assimilate
>wonders why Americans hate beaners

Kys Aztec rape baby

gtfo and stop posting 12 yr old spic pics.

Libs don't. They hear mexican and just think "brown person." Much like they hear "illegal" and assume that's literally every hispanic, Mexican or not, in the US regardless of whether they have a green card or not. Then they make their arguments based on that like it's not fucking racist or anything. It's fucking retarded.

All Mexican women can stay until they are 29.5 years old. Something horrible happens to them at 30, like feeding a gremlin after midnight.

>12 yr old
They're 20, dipshit