Gay sex and the alt right

The alt right has more internal division than any other political movement at the moment. Division that must be remedied no matter how extreme the solution.

Homosexuality has always faced a huge amount of backlash in right wing circles, although it is one of the greatest tools in out possession. The ancient Greeks and Romans used it to increase bonding with each other, and it has been scientifically proven that sexual relations (especially those of the homosexual variety) do wonders to increase feelings of companionship and empathy between their participants.

This board, and the alt-right movement in general, is filled with sexually frustrated young men, some of them even virgins. Encouraging homosexual relations and orgies between members of our movement would allow these men to have sex on a regular basis, and allow them to think clearly, greatly increasing the effectiveness and inventiveness of the alt-right.

Many say gay sex is dangerous, however, it is no more dangerous than regular heterosexual intercourse when using proper protection. These orgies would allow us to meet in secret. The odds of unwanted spies in alt-right meetings are far higher than those of unwanted spies in homosexual orgies. I suggest the usage of craigslist ads and the like using special code words in order to make it clear that it is in fact an alt-right orgy.

Many will say they are disgusted by the thought, but the truth is everyone is a little gay. Every man craves the caress, love, and lust of his fellow man at some time or another. Lets come together with homosexuality, instead of let it tear us apart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiZW3z1M0CQ&lc=z12yylcrdkqdyp0cg23zjbd40l34thcze04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Orgys are disgusting, I want me a fellow qtpi Sup Forums bf and just one

You outdid yourself OP. I don't think you've ever been this much of a faggot.

Anal is degenerate though

>The ancient Greeks and Romans used it to increase bonding with each other
Certain Greek city states did. Not the entirety of Graeco-Roman culture, stop propagating this dumb myth.

The Greeks & Romans also had no modern concept of homosexuality. They used the terms "passive" & "dominant" meaning it was still bad to allow yourself to be fucked by a man.

And Roman men particularly were ABSOLUTELY expected to get married and have children. In fact, marriage served almost exclusively as a tool for breeding. Love marriages were very rare and unusual in the Graeco-Roman world, this is recorded by Cassius Dio in reference to Mark Antony and Octavia's marriage.

>The alt right has more internal division than any other political movement
[Citation needed]

Come here you.

>Try to repress homosexuality
>gay friend notices this on gaydar (no girlfriend, in goodshape and shy, low effort game around girls)
>drinking at party one night
>he sits next to me and puts his arm around me
>"it's ok, I know, I can see it with the way you act"
>kisses me right there
>flustered but I still kiss back
>face is bright red
>I'm out as gay now
>heart is a flutter
>he is now my boyfriend and he made me suck my first cock
>tfw holding his hand
>tfw he holds me while we watch movies together

G-give me him

1. Alt right isn't a movement, they are as much an orginization to the media as the non-exsitant but always referenced kkk

2. Your characterization of homosexuality in antiquity is incorrect, some amount of homosexuality was accepted to say like a slave or a young boy or a soemthing like that

The romans didn't just go round ass fucking with their friends that's some bullshit fag fantasy and it's simply not true

If a respected Greek or Roman man was seen or suspected of being buggard or submitting sexually to another man it would be a career ender

People try to place Christian ethics on a society that was vastly different than ours.

This is the same civilization that thought nothing of mass slavery and genocide and that conquest and victory were signs that the gods approved of your actions

The only patronizing of homos the right really has to do is recognize their right to exists.
Having homos on the rights side will allow the right to say things without being thrashed out at for being straight white males

Also bigots on here should know ive heard way more homophobia come from homos then anyone on here, your homophobia game is weak pol may as well just leave them alone before you embarrass yourselves.

You talk about 3-4% of the population
Whats so important about that?

>And Roman men particularly were ABSOLUTELY expected to get married and have children. In fact, marriage served almost exclusively as a tool for breeding. Love marriages were very rare and unusual in the Graeco-Roman world, this is recorded by Cassius Dio in reference to Mark Antony and Octavia's marriage.

This absolutely needs to be reinstated. Honestly I think the whole concept of love and romance needs to be done away with, it's caused nothing but trouble. The progression has basically been:

>People should be free to marry based on love
>People should be free to choose who they marry
>Women should be free to choose who they marry
>Women should be free to not get married if they choose
>Women should be free to have as many sexual partners as they want
>Men should be okay with women having multiple sexual partners
>Men should behave more like women
>Men should be free to become women if they choose
>Men should become women
>Men should be subjugated
>Men should be eradicated

Way you lay it out it is a bit spooky

3-4 percent of people is the difference between winning and losing an election

Theres these crazy things in the free world called elections that choose the peoples representatives in republics and democracies

"Gay" and "Straight" are arbitrary Abrahamic Jew classifications anyway

Here is the official alt-right position on homosexuality:
What consenting do in the privacy of their own home is no business of the government's so long as nobody gets hurt. Consequently, homosexuality being legal is fine. However, it will harm a nation in the long run if homosexuality is sanctioned or promoted as an equivalent alternative to heterosexual relationships and child-rearing.

Tolerance is fine, promotion is dangerous.

This is so cute user. I'm so glad you guys found each other.

>tfw no cute bf to suck off.

Sage these threads and ignore, it's classic Jewish divide and conquer shills. There is no division in the Alt-right. It's the most cohesive poltiical group in the nation by far and it's all grass roots, no subversive kike money

Look, most of them will vote Left anyway.
Why bother?

so, this is what Sup Forums is about, huh?

d'aww
you guys are a dorable

GET 'EM MIKE!

Oh hai there

The alt-right doesn't exist.

It's also 90% bullshit.

I had to accept it. I tried so hard with girls but my heart just wasn't in it.

And then he comes along and I fall in love the moment his lips met mine

gay is not something you can just decide

it's the result of childhood trauma and not something someone should aspire to

What kind of childhood trauma? Like molestation or can it be non-sexual trauma?

Get out faggot

*teleports behind you*

also this reads like gay propaganda, fuck off

Stop your spread of lies and deceit at once heathen.

Your kind will pay in time, heed this.

how big is the magma

This is probably the funniest thread I've seen on Sup Forums to date, simply because of the perfect cross section it gives you.
The gay fantasy mixed with the pseudo historical intellectualism,
The projecting insecure guys and the flamboyant faggots, all masquerading as united under some "right wing" flag,
All claiming that the alt right doesn't exist, or that it's not divided

Hahaha this might not make any fuckin sense but it's hilarious to me

I can't help it
He just makes me feel so happy

I was lonely and sad before when I was repressed. Now im happy because I am not trying to deny who I am inside

>The alt right
Alt Right is a meme made up by you liberal cocksuckers. Hope you die of aids.

1 magma would out itself before it could burn a quintillion electric eels.
>eels>magma

ur pushin ur fukin luck here

>Now im happy because I am not trying to deny who I am inside.

There is nothing inside you faggot. You're still a failed male that can't attract females, you just suck cocks now, which makes you even more of a failure than just a flustered virgin.

I made this thread as a joke.
What the fuck happened to this board?

I used to play by pols rules. But the gays knew who to root me out

Maybe so but another human cuddles and snuggles me and kisses me and makes me feels special and safe in his arms

ahhhhhhh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>fuck qt trap in a ghetto area of Chicago
>another one some time later, say a month
>don't meet anymore and only qt traps get me goin
>tfw will never have long term relationship with qt trap

If it makes me gay then I am I don't care, but must be traps. No twinks/bears/etc anything masculine, I can't be doin with that.

I'm gay and I've fucked more women than most of Sup Forums

All of this is wrong.

latr h8trs
They are just jelly af. they have no bf to get close with on a cold night.

And it is through this division and chaos our movement which is not "the alt-right" but rather the conservative movement gains strength. You have no chance lefty. In 15 years Marxism is done.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

sniff...sniiff...ahh...sniff...ahh yesss...sniffsniff
...is that...sniff...mmm yess...is that a hint of...sniff...sniff...yes chicken curry...sniff
...aahhh...sniff...yes my dear...sniff...ahhh

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

sniffsniff...my goodness yes...sniffsniff...a hint of...sniffsniff...a hint of garlic sausage ahhh...sniff...sniff...and...and
sniff...sniff...eggs oohh my...sniff...ahh my dear...sniff...a little nugget...sniffsniff...allow me...mmmm...sniff...such a delicacy...

why not just girls then? There's billions of those.

Any trauma, like, circumcision, parental abandomnent, etc.

He's so loving to me
His arms around me just makes my heart go boom boom
No girl ever made me feel this way

This tbqh

I don't even care about gays, I just wish they'd shut up and stop fucking pushing it.

The trannies can fuck off though. We don't tell paranoids that the government is actually watching them through ice cream trucks and that the postman is a lizard, so we shouldn't tell them that they're actually whatever the fuck they say they are. It's why they off themselves all the fucking time.

This
How to obtain Sup Forums bf?

Wtf I'm a gay homo now

>circumcision turns you gay
fucking kek

STOP, GO BACK TO >>>/LGBT/

Wow wtf i hate breasts now

it CAN, but not 100, 50, or even 20%

Please stop promoting degeneracy

Also alt right is not a real movement

>tfw I was mangled by Dr. Jewstein

faggots should be hanged to death or face a firing squad. Go be a sodomite in hell

More fun to be a sodomite on here desu.

Excuses. Without trauma, there is no life. Faggots should be put to death

How bout no.

Comfy as fuck desu

nut so fest!

I'm not attractive enough to court an attractive woman, like I don't care about their personality as long as they're attractive and faithful. Again the order is too tall, and I'm pretty depressed on top of it. Like I don't even care about sex, I'm just so tired. I'll fap like once a week at most

>that cant attract females

Whew lad.

Confirmed for not knowing any Chad Thundergays. They attract pussy like flies on shit. Want to up your game get a homo friend.

Are you at least trying to restore? or are you just gonna be shown as a slave forever?

Hope you enjoy forever being an outcast and eye sore to society. Kill yourself

Fucking leafs..

Aww you're my favorite user

wanna go out user?

Yeah but what about abnormal trauma?, i agree but trauma should be limited to after pueberty to reduce gays

Being submissive to him makes me so happy
He set me free

I have a partial 4 skin. Schlomo didn't chop off enough. I could prob resto pretty easily. Never really looked into it.

I was the same with the first boy I went out with, holding his hand and walking down the beach was the best time of my life

>Homosexuality has always faced a huge amount of backlash in right wing circles

This has been promoted to keep the right wing BUSY.

In reality, since it doesn't hurt them in the slightest, all the energy they pour into combating it is wasted.

yeah same, he took my frenulum though so anyone who actually takes time to pull it back will be unpleasantly, (or pleasantly?) suprised

>Immunity catting a faggot thread

Everyone has trauma. It's not meant to be a big fucking societal issue, because the hysteria gets into weak minded peoples ego. You get a few close friends/family, MAYBE professional help, and you face your trauma head on, not live your life in a dark hole of avoidance

youtube.com/watch?v=PiZW3z1M0CQ&lc=z12yylcrdkqdyp0cg23zjbd40l34thcze04

He saved you from a hellish life raising children from a fat cow of a woman with a floppy tits and vaginal cave.

Awwww adorbs

The moment you realise and accept it is the best

Don't ask don't tell.
/thread

FUCK YOU

I like this. Thank you.

You are never, ever going to stop people from being gay. If they are not allowed to be gay in public, then they will be gay in private. It will always happen. The only solution to homosexuality would be policing everybody's sexual activity, which nobody can defend.

yeah but if the trauma from before pueberty causes homosexuality there is no therapy to fix it,
literally only brainwashing can do it

make me suck you off. push me into it.

It's been such a ride from our first kiss to the moment we moved in together

That's bullshit, the no therapy bit. Being a sodomite is a conscious choice, and validation will only poison the mind beyond recognition.

Jesus fucking christ.

Its literally not, like how being straight isnt a choice

>not using the superior picture with hot Sup Forums
all that dick sucking must have killed more brain cells than /lgbt/ cares to admit

While we're at it how about being a murderer isn't a choice, a rapist isn't a choice. Nigger everything you do is a choice, whether you made it or the lizard-auto pilot mind made it. Ultimately you are in control of your own destiny, and you choose to spend it sucking cocks, diddling kids (statistically), and ending bloodlines

nyb

>everything you do is a choice

If you're born sexually attracted to the same gender, that's what happens.
Like how people can be born with their organs reversed and live fine.
They can just have their orientation reversed.

Honestly, people obsessing over this is the true degeneracy.
"Better get the gays and ignore the Jihadists!"