DAILY REMINDER that the swiss was able to stay neutral during WW2 because of their shady banking dealings with the...

DAILY REMINDER that the swiss was able to stay neutral during WW2 because of their shady banking dealings with the nazis and not because of their "strong armies" and "strong geographical location" to "repeal the nazi forces"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Switzerland was slated for annexation by Germany and Italy and only never happened because there was no strategic reason to invade until the war against the Soviet Union was won

What's the purpose of invading a neutral mountainous country? Blitzkrieg would be inefficient in these mountains

What was the purpose to invade russia? Blitzkrieg was so effective there right?

wtf i love swiss even more

Stalin was going to double cross Hitler. Best defense is a good offense.

BA N K V E R E I N

pay me reddit gold or I will destroy your 401k tomorrow

Stay mad americuck.
Stay mad we're rich and buy luxurious cars while you stick at dirty ones and having to be in debt to pay that shitty car of yours.
Stay mad minimum wage was purposed to nearly 3000 dollars a month,but this wasn't acceptef because it was "not enough".
Stay mad we are mainly made of rascists white people that conceal muslims, avoid niggers and reject migrants while you have to watch your wife getting fucked by an immigrant gringo.

You are simply jealous.
Should I mention every last war you participated in since WWII was making the place involved even shittier ?
Should I mention your culture being more and more rejected each days to the profit of other ones ?

Stay mad you fucking burger

Chill man, don't take the bait so hard

holy kek I got a full 4 sec foot spazm from that

It was at the beginning. But Hitler was a total faggot and he lost Germans the war.

that's just a demonstration that American are fucking dumb. It's not a bait ...

>blitzkrieg
>ineffective in the flat ass steppes of eastern Europe.

Germany basically had Russia conquered it was just the unending cannon fodder the soviets had combined with the constant stream of weapons from the US that stopped them from finishing the job.

>DAILY REMINDER that water is wet

You're triggered as fuck.

I once was visiting your country and overheard some african immigrants explain why you're called "Switzerland"

>Because they're are so many holes to fuck their women in.

lol

God the salt, your grandfather was a whore for nazi gold and your shitty plus sign country will never be powerful. Get over it

>what is allies and axis alliances

wtf medpack, you're supposed to good at bantz

The swiss were deleying the inevitable "Die Schweiz, das kleine Stachelschwein, nehmen wir auf dem Rückweg ein"

Germany only spared the Swiss for access through the Alps

your point? Blitzkrieg was effective in Russia, they just couldn't finish the job.

If I could be reborn, I would have been reborn Swiss.

They are called mountain jews for a reason.

You don't even need to take military action against the swiss, to win them. Just employ sanctions on oil, or stop their import of it alltogether.
They can likely do without trade for a year or two, but once the tractors stop working, they can't even grow enough food (without restructuring their society).

is that so?
idc breh, life is fabulous over here :)

Are you telling me nazi leadership knew they were going to lose from the very beginning?
Really makes the good ol' neutrons firin'.

No need to invade a country that ALL their industries and banks were working for the REICH
...like Sweden

No you faggot it was because the swiss did nothing to provoke hitler.

Czechoslovakia didn't provoke Hitler, user...

except refusing to allow the german speaking populace in the sudeteland to return to germany.

>mfw some amerishart tries to talk shit about Switzerland

And why would Czechoslovakia do this knowingly since the fact the Reich is extremely powerful and just annexed Austria?

Even if true, seems a little extreme to invade cuz of that...

Learn the truth about adolf hitler you fucking mongoloid or shut up with your ignorant retarded shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Oh here we go.

The Swiss also didn't start the whole Fondue thing either. That was stolen from America, specifically the great people of Wisconsin. Wisconsin is where all cheese related technologies originate.

Give us back our glory you swiss jerks.