Why are young white males checking out of society?

Why are young white males checking out of society?

Der Ewige Jude

The only way to win is not to play

Cause you keep on making this thread

In California they are too ashamed to show their faces after they got KEKED by the delta FUCKING smelt!!

i hate farmers!

Why bother?

fpbp

he just changed it from Japanese to young white males

white male comes from the greek kάθομαι. to sit.
what do you do, you sit all day.

Nice leaf blower.

No guaranteed pussy, no beta male participation. No beta participation, no civilization.

Repeal or die.

They didn't check out; they were kicked out.

Because they realized that the traditional motivation of finding a woman to marry is a death trap in Western Society where your wife can cuck you and take half of everything you own? I'm not MGTOW. I'm married to a fairly based woman, but Jesus....if I was a young lad in this day and age, I might check out too.

Why does Steve O and that other bird keep mocking me?

The world doesn't need us. The world doesn't need probably 80% of the population. We are extraneous dross.

Actually I am a programmer so the world arguably does need me. The rest of you can fuck off.

Turn Africa and South America into a mad max style area, deport every useless vermin to there, film it reality TV style and let everyone murder each other.

Because courts favor women. Why risk participating?

All the blacks,spics and muslims are taking all the white women. At least there are Asian women, but they're only in it for the money too.

i hated life since i was young

You make these threads because you want to be told that being a 400lbs mountain dew drinking neckbeard is justified

You have no excuses fatass

The losers always give up.

Do we really need this thread every day?

Because it's easier than doing something about this Bullshit.

why do we have this thread everyday?

If you kill your enemies they win.

C'mon mate, your ancestors conquered half the fucking world.

FIGHT BACK

Yes because apparently to many fucking retards feel the need to keep bumping them and replying.
Over half the shit posted everyday is not needed and is only shitpost threads.

>Saged

As a white native German I am a minority in my town. I do not go much outside.

I have horrible nightmares in how african migrants catch me up to cut out my blue eyes and nobody is going to help me. The dream usually ends with me watching a police car passing by in the last blink of my eye, and it does not stop.

It's only natural that someone fills that role. They realize their place in the cosmic hierarchy.

>wages have stagnated to the point where you have to work multiple part time jobs just to cover basic bills
>full time "career" jobs are extremely rare and are mostly being sat on by boomers, or are given to people not on credentials, but because they knew somebody in the company
>These days who you know is far more important than what you know for getting a job
>as for women and marriage goes, feminism has ruined modern women. Their priorities are chads and richfags. Every women thinks she deserves a 9/10 richfag
>even if you do find a girl somehow, chances are she's already been with at least 5 other guys before you, reducing her value as "wife materials"
>these days the divorce rate is at around 60% and the courts hugely favour women, let alone if you have kids she will take them and make you pay for her shoes for the rest of your life.
>society is geared in a direction I don't like. It shits on my culture, my race, and my values in favour of foreigners and being as "progressive" as possible. Why would I want to contribute tax revenue to that?
>society as a whole hates white men. Nobody values us, nobody "wants" us, and nobody appreciates us, so why should we try so hard to support a society that hates us?

That's why white men are checking out of society. Why invest time and resources into something that not only hates you, but will all come crumbling down within a couple of decades anyway?

because these they need to respond to all of these fucking threads