Ben ((((Shapiro))) on Obamas betrayal of Israel at the UN

Ben ((((Shapiro))) on Obamas betrayal of Israel at the UN

youtube.com/watch?v=9Lcq_u7UNEo

holy fuck he ripped Obama a new fucking asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAvJZgha85M
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
christianity.about.com/od/biblefactsandlists/a/Prophecies-Jesus.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel is a shit ally.

Ally would imply Israel has ever done anything for US or in our mutual interest

Sometimes Obama's not a dumb nigger. This is one such instance

They invented the Soda Stream, and maintain all our telecom billing software. Truly greatest ally

>defending illegal settlements and theft of land

for somebody as smart as ben and other jews like him, they expose themselves on this simple moral issue as essentially tribalistic above all else, they get something so basic, so wrong, because they dont care about non jews over jews, no matter how bad those jews might be

Ben is the reason jews get a bad name for themselves

>mfw the #NeverTrump kikes can't wait for January 20th now

God I fucking hate this vermin.

I wish I was Israeli. American is full of anti-nationalist cucks.

No wonder they are the Chosen People.

>defending illegal settlements and theft of land

>Jerusalem
>illegal Settlements

try again fartoush

Man I can't stand this kike and his whinny voice

>this butthurt jew again...

lel, and to think he potentially could of had a position in trump's cabinet if he simply resisted his genetically predispositioned kike urge to back-stab the savior of the goyim.

the eastern part is widely considered illegally occupied, jews justify it by saying they won it in a war but that's not a reason to claim ownership of something

we defeated germany but we didn't take over the country afterwards

They provide us a military launching point in the region, which allows us to threaten nations better. Unfortunately this advantage has gone to waste under Obama.

thats because you left and let the jews take it

Jerusalem has never been a divided city until the Arabs claimed it was in order to steal it. Their delusions and lies shouldn't be suported. Arabs have literally no claim to that land at all.

i am not from either side, and the Palestinians didn't leave they are still there hence the whole issue

You mean welfare recipient

>Sup Forums has to choose between supporting Israel and defending a nigger.
>Some of these retards unironically choose Israel

Jesus Christ how disgraceful. The whole fucking world just told Israel to go fuck itself and here you are rallying behind a Jew.

Kill yourself.

You just admitted that you would kill baby Jesus over the nigger who had a sword to his throat.

He is right though, there was no Palestine before Israel, Muslims are just being assholes like always and Obama being a petty douche

Ben is right. Do you want to be friends with the jews or savages. Fuck the UN as well. Time to stop funding them and kick them out of the US.

How about neither?

Fuck off, there's no such thing as illegal when it comes to blowing the fuck out of Muslims. We decide what's legal or not.

JIDF out in full force

Israel messed up bad this time. *smirk*
Obama didnt want to leave Office without a show.

>Israel messed by not letting Arab invaders take over Jerusalem

Whatever you say Shamil Timurov

Whatever you think David Sheckelstein

What ever you say Rashbil Mehmedov

As much as we hate to admit it being friends with the jews has increased our prosperity.

>Basically, the alt-right is a group of thinkers who believe that Western civilization is inseparable from European ethnicity—which is racist, obviously. It’s people who believe that if Western civilization were to take in too many people of different colors and different ethnicities and different religions, then that would necessarily involve the interior collapse of Western civilization. As you may notice, this has nothing to do with the Constitution. It has nothing to do with the Declaration of Independence.

Just in this little bit from a recent interview I can pull out several major errors and lies.

He says it is obviously racist to believe western civilization is inseparable from European ethnicity. First, I'm not sure that is obviously racist. Secondly, Europeans created western civilization, currently maintain it, and ARE it. It's like saying you could separate Romans from Roman civilization.

He also seems to think the importation of other races isn't having a deleterious effect on western civilization when it is, empirically so in fact. He's just straight up lying and virtue signalling at this point.

He goes on to conflate the American Constitution with western civilization which is profoundly idiotic and is clear sophistry. Western civilization long predates the American Constitution. Oh, and the Declaration of Independence is an openly racist document as it refers to the natural quality of British men and calls the native American tribes savages.

Why does anyone here even like this hack?

because he's rigjht

has he repented and worshipped trump yet?

To be fair he's hated Obama since he heard his name spoken aloud.

LEAF

GIRLY DRINK COLOURS

I will drink for your health.
You need it.

pashol nachoi blyat

youtube.com/watch?v=PAvJZgha85M

>anti-semitic, anti-jew UN human rights council
you almost think his shilling for israel is satirical

>betrayal of Israel

oh, that's rich.

>pashol nachoi blyat
>LEAF ANGRY

>Obama sucks Muslim/Saudi dick
>Trump sucks Jewish/Israeli dick

how do we free ourselves?

>Jerusalem has never been a divided city until the Arabs claimed it was in order to steal it

So why does the state of Israel occupy it?

lol how? Do you understand how much we've spent to do their bidding militarily? We're trillions in debt because of it.

>criticizing Israel = anti-semitism
When will this meme end?

It doesn't . The Arabs created that narrative and is now pushing it at the UN by threatening other states by cutting off oil supplies.

Yeah, problem is jews cannot accept the fact that thousands of years of devotion to sin has pushed them out of favor with their own god and now they are 2nd place to the goyim they despise so much, and as a result of that their blind rage is leading them to utter damnation.

Wrong again heathen

Zechariah 12:3
On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her(Israel), I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

that was a classic russian diss

>It doesn't .
lol you're full of shit dude

>The Arabs FINALY created that narrative and is now pushing it at the UN by threatening other states by cutting off oil supplies.

Fixed it for you, my non shellfish-eating friend.

Of course he's tribalistic. Consider the double standard- with regard to the US, he's completely a materialist. Fuck culture, fuck tradition, hurr muh free market trumps all. Meanwhile one must not only disregard Israel's insatiable appetite for palestinian property, but actively support it.

Shapiro's syllogisms are worthless. You may hire historians who could quite convincingly argue that Napoleon never existed or that the earth is doomed to be destroyed within a year. Skip to the end results and ask yourself what his policies tend to accomplish. Is it conducive to our purposes, fair, etc

I thought Obamas Israel policy was the one bright spot in his administration.

>They provide us a military launching point in the region, which allows us to threaten nations better.

America is bombing and fighting ISIS from Iraq , and with Iraqi troops.

Israel isn't doing shit to help

Israel offered to help but America told them not to because it would just infuriate the Arabs.

??

How can anyone threaten Russia that they would cut oil supplies. Prices would skyrocket which only benefits Russia. And Venezuela. And they both signed the "anti-israel" resoultion.

Just admit Israel is in the wrong here you fucking kike.If they stop building illegal settlements NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

lol

Israel still does bombings in Syria, only it's attacking Iran and Hezbollah, the people actually fighting ISIS. That doesn't infuriate people?

This doesn't infuriate people?

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

Literally 80% of these posts are from shills. KEK

>be jew
>be get anally devastated by commander in chief

Obama rekt the merchant, face it Obama is GOAT.

Nothing illegal about building on your own capital. When the Arabs over run Macedonia and take over your orthodox churches ill make sure to vote for calling you an illegal occupier of Macedonia and call the Arabs the indegenous peoples of Macedonia.

>Sup Forums- a board consisting largely of anti-semites has the choice between supporting the democrats who have constantly been spitting in the face of Bibi and Israel for the past 8 years or supporting the republicans, who have been beating their chests for decades about how Israel is their greatest ally
>Sup Forums chooses the republicans

You guys are fucking morons if you unironically think Israel is a bigger threat to western civilization than muslims or lefties. But you guys faithfully pull the republican lever every 4 years so at least you're all a bunch of useful idiots.

Israel is still in a state of war with Syria and Hezbollah . Any military targets are legal targets.

>Obama
>not a Jew plant
kek

Dont you understand?
He is a Jew!
They think that they are gods chosen people and that everybody ows them some sort of apology!
THIS IS Sup Forums, you must be crazy to think that anybody actually cares about Israel here.

>ally

They have never done anything mutually beneficial, fucking kikes.

Can say a lot of shit about him, but he doesn't seem to work with the schlomos, at least with their motherland.

Agreed. I wish we knew what really was going on behind the scenes between these two. Obama thought he was going to be the one to resolve the Israel/Palestine thing and spent a lot of time on strategy and involving the right people plus getting rid of the ones who had been working on it for years. But Netanyahu blocked every attempt and said some cryptic things like there was shit going on behind the scenes.

This is Obama's departing "fuck you" revenge. He would have to know Mossad did 9/11 and Netanyahu was involved too. There is only so much that can be done without being accidented and causing other problems (the US has done their own shade of shit Israel would retaliate and expose)

No I just want you to appreciate our commitment to spreading the good news found in the Torah throughout the ages. If we didn't teach you who god is then you would be living in the forests bowing down to ancient trees and pissing on your son for good luck.

At least Trump got elected. He'll surely put an end to Israel and the Jews.

He's right with most of his other anti-leftist stuff and he is insanely smart and a gifted debater. As for as conservatives go he's definitely an ally, he just isn't Jared Taylor tier nor will he ever be.

The GOP is a stepping stone into the alt-right. In other words the biggest pool the alt-right movement/ideology gets its new adherents from are Republicans. That's why lite stuff like T_D are important, its a natural stepping stone.

That's why Trump's victory was so important, and the lefts animosity and globalist agenda keeps pushing people to the alt right rather than it being solely stormweenie shit years ago.

>you would be living in the forests bowing down to ancient trees and pissing on your son for good luck.
Well, UN pissed on you today, was it also for good Luck?

Btw, nobody believes a Jew, so i am not even offended about this comment you made.

They fulfilled the prophecies of the Bible by existing once again.

That is something a great ally would do.

UN pissed on themselves brah.

Zechariah 12:3
"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. 3"It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it. 4"In that day," declares the LORD, "I will strike every horse with bewilderment and his rider with madness. But I will watch over the house of Judah, while I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness.…

hmmm sounds like prophecy is about to come to fruition. Have you saved up enough money for Lasik Eye surgery because you're about to be struck with blindness

Real jews believed in the prophecy of Christ in the old testament and converted when Christ came. Real jews in the current year are referred to as Christians. People who call themselves jews are of the devil.

we didn't ask for the help of the chosen people, please leave us whites alone and stay out of our business, let us worship the trees in peace

Wrong, There were many sects of Judaism and a lot of the Jews remained in other countries after the Babylonian conquest. Such as the Jews in Persia and Kurdistan. Jesus was basically an Essene Jew and then broke off from them but has always maintained good relations with the Essenes. The only Jews that Jesus was against was the Pharisees who were one sect. There were the Sadducee and north tribal Jews and others. Christians are our brothers like every other sect. The only people who drove us apart are the heads ofthe Pharisees and then the Greeks who tried to separate Christianity from Judaism so they can claim it as their own. Jesus is my brother and I have the same blood running through my veins as him and I love him but I don' think he is our messiah for us but I believe he was the messiah for non Jews . Our task that god gave us Jews is to carry the Torah throughout the ages and preserve it for the next generation and that is what I shall do as was done for thousands of years.

>UN pissed on themselves brah.
No, just on you.

You probably dont know it, but i am not a christian.
And I know more about the roots of your religion than you probably do.
So who cares about your predictions?

What's with British Israelism?

>You probably dont know it, but i am not a christian.

I do know you're not a christian because any true christian wouldn't want Israel to hand over Jerusalem to the Muslims.

That's a cool pic btw

>jews think themselves equal to the messiah
sounds like a luciferian cult to me

He isn't GOAT by any means, but I'm always down for when he trolls the fuck out of Israel until they all whine. Worst """ally""" ever. Fuck them, and fuck Ben (((Shapiro)))

how does ben forget there are 4 other permanent seats in the UN. the brits could have vetoed it so could the germans

it was unanimous that israel is bat shit crazy and out of control. if israel refuses to listen to reason the logical progression is clear.

No I just don't think is the messiah we have been waiting for but I do think he is a perfect example as to how any human being should live. His teachings are actually really good desu and I watch christian sermons sometimes to learn more about his life and values.

>you now realize Jews in Israel are more pro-US than Jews in the US

>christianity.about.com/od/biblefactsandlists/a/Prophecies-Jesus.htm

Seems to me like you reject Christ because you are of your father the devil. Like Satan, you refuse to submit to God because you think it's possible to one day be in his throne.

stupid kike.

half of those comments look pretty fucking fake too.

Israeli funded immigration Foundations wanted the same happening in Europe, now we should pity you? Barbara Spectre ring a bell?

Sounds like the same rhetoric Muslims use to persecute Christians in Arab countries. I will pray for your soul.

>All of those conservatards in the comments
top kek.

Barbara specter is a nobody who at most brought in like 3 people. Literally no one knows who she is other than stormfags who keep on postingt hat video of her talking in a old folks home waiting for their pudding

"If you don't let Israel break international law, you're a RAAACCCIIISSSTTTT"
This from the dude who claims to hate identity politics.
The American hard right should just make it clear already that they think the West Bank should be annexed and stop pretending that they favour a two state solution. After all, American conservatives have always said that they veto UN resolutions against Israeli settlements because they want to be the ones to negotiate peace. Look at how fucking well that is working. Be honest Shapiro, and say you want every Palestinian either dead or gone from your holy land.

I speak truth, they do not. Muhammed fulfilled no messianic prophecy. Christ did.

What logical reason is there to reject Christ?

>you think America would follow international law if it was created by countries like Senegal, Venuzuala and Egypt?

There is no "We" here Chaim. The only reason any of us know what Islam is is that we keep getting dragged into fucking wars with the Mudshits because Israel just HAD to be built on the most hotly contested piece of real estate in the world instead of in any of the other ten countries which offered them 50x as much space.

Lol no, you robbed it with the Versailles treaty and created the nazi party. Then you exploited the Germans to take care of your jew problem and then used that as an excuse to bomb Germany despite their several peace offerings. Truely a noble act.

why so angry, schlomo?

The real issue is that he never addressed the fact that it is clearly the truth. The more nonwhites we get in this country the more our Constitution is degraded. You can watch it happen. You can literally watch it happen and chart its velocity by percentage of migrants.

Shapiro refuses to mention this because he isn't interested in data, he's interested in labeling things which are a threat to his Kosher order as "racist."

Why does jidf keep making these threads? How do they benefit?

YES, good goy