Why are Hungarians such DICKS?

I'll admit it, I'm pretty new to Sup Forums (started lurking a few months ago), so I'm not too familiar with all of the memes yet. But I do know that when you guys spot a rare flag, you post R A R E with spaced out letters.

So that's what I do when I saw Hungary's flag for the first time. Like I seriously didnt even know Hungary was a country still. I remember learning something about Austrio-Hungary in school, but they have their own country now?? Obviously I'm going to R A R E them.

But you know what he said to me?

He told me to go to reddit

Are they always this abrasive and offputting? I dont want to base my whole opinion on the country because of a few bad eggs, but I read some of their other posts and they seemed very rude

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCvUKpMQ4Kk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are mongols like Fins, don't take them too seriously, they will try to communicate in their "language" but you won't understand anything.

My experience was the same. The guy was some Magyar chauvinist. It was really weird.

because they are HUNGarian

they dont really give a shit bout anything

Tbh Romanian butthurt shitposting on Sup Forums made me like Hungary.

Also
>American education

I remember you from 3 days ago you are that retard who posted the Hungarian flag and asked why are they assholes,than told us it was Bulgaria all along.
I have also noticed you spammed several Hungarians with RAREFLAG.
So i guess i was wrong,you are not a 2% Sub-Saharan DNA Germanic mongrel who got cucked into speaking English you are a Romanian diaspora/proxy.
It is nice that you are trying to bant but not now we have a thread about decleration war by Isreal to New Zeland and Sanctions agaisnt Russia by Obama.
Fuck off slider,SAGE.

QUADS CONFIRMS HUNGarians biggest DICKS in EUROPE

Fuck off Slovenia. You guys may be known for your memory, but it wasnt me.

(And I made this thread *two* days ago. NOT three.)

someone PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS SHIT MEME TO ME people have been calling me hungarian on Sup Forums for almost two years

>war is going to happen
>sliding post October 16 D.A.K.

lolnah. Nothing will come of this """"happening"''"'.

FUUUUUUUU- Its not letting me save your flag

Nice rare btw

They are hung aryans. They can be dicks anytime they feel like it..

Hungarians are Bros

that is bs op, the only dicks in europe are swiss and if you wanna blame someone for all these plots and harm caused to us it is those fiends.

Hi,I'm sorry for my poor english but i have to tell u some thing. First u have to learn a bit befor posting here, for exampleble the cuntrys of the world and the flags after u have done it u can posting here. Second u shouldn't be that pussy if some1 siber bulling u because this is Sup Forums (but if u spawning that "rare flag" thing u are deseve it).

Still we have uniqe language and we can communicate and understand what u are saying

Where is that conclusion come from?

thx

Hungarians are based and pretty much bros. Notice that they don't get cucked by the (((refugee crisis)))?

*cyber.

Dziekuje bardzo!

oh grow up

not to us

kek confirms: magyar cock is best cock

>go to reddit
newfag

>Dziekuje bardzo!

what

yeah wow, sorry friend guy buddy, that really crosses a line

>I dont want to base my whole opinion on the country because of a few bad eggs

Fuck off jamal we are ALL proud bad eggs here

This
/thread

Fuck you nigger spawn,we are not Mountain Jews we are the bad guys top kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=JCvUKpMQ4Kk
Get your flags right we are obviously Slovakia.

legjobb nyelvi

R HUNGRY NIGGA
A
R
E

i said: "Thank you" to my poland friend

What language do u speak beside english?

Go to reddit cunt

Hungarians are our mongol bretheren C:

Just simply "legjobb nyelv" that "i" at the end is not needed.

H-holy fuk
r
a
r
e

Checked!

Fuck off Tyrone, your countrys common core is shit

Wtf is going on here

Is this entire thread bait?

no sorry I'm way better at hungarian than you, we actually have to add this suffix

legjobb nyelvitalan

Didnt even notice my digits holy!

Sure leaf, sure...

is Magyar the final redpill

Are you a Hungarian in leafland?

OP is a faggot Romanian living in the US or uses proxy. Since the muslim PM incident, they prefer to hide their flags.

He got 99 in his post newfag xD
Sup Forums memes are funner than Facebook memes :)

Get off Sup Forums and do something with those migrants already. Constructing these fences is a real pain in the ass
Love you Poland, I bet you're the reason why our suicide rates are decreasing.
Like an island in this sea of insanity

új vagy, nem?

no I just think the language is f-fucking amazing, I've been doing some in depth research that's going to rock Hungaria to it's core, expect it in the new year, topkeks incoming

yea.

Izé, i mean, could you tell me some about your "project"?

We, Hungarians, are based af. Pure aryan stock.

Webm related, our Prime Minister with Bulgaria's Prime Minister.

Hungarians>>>>>>>>>>Ancient Rome>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lena Dunham>>>OP

yeah sure, a leaf is going to drop a truth nuke on nemzet, that will make all the hungarians cum in unison, not even kidding, the rabbit hole will be brimming with semen

hungarians are based and white
t. Magyarboo

Well, i will try to be online. I'am interested. I hope you will deliver that huge cumfest

baiting and shitposting
average KIBASZOTT LEVÉL things
a kurva isten baszná már meg ezeket végre a gereblye napjával

Holy freaking R A R E flag central over here!

Wait, so the post numbers can be towards the middle and still count for being checked? That makes a lot more sense. After the 10 beginning numbers, you also have a double 4, sandwiched with the double 9s... very nice

the ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''translation' '