Ben Shapiro

In my opinion one of the few well-spoken and intelligent (modern) conservatives out there. Possibly our only hope if we don't want to be just the establishment of rednecks. Too bad he's a religious Jew though.

Anyways, What is Sup Forumss opinion about him? I heard that there were some anti-semitism coming from the aut-right, but I haven't seen any from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

citylab.com/politics/2013/10/so-far-year-l-county-sheriff-dogs-have-only-bitten-people-color/7189/
youtu.be/dsBO2q7NHGM
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/641982972514557952
takimag.com/article/the_16_most_annoying_people_of_2016_jim_goad/print#ixzz4U5qsfYFV
twitter.com/KassyDillon/status/813162573336113153
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's okay at shutting down the left

Bit of a loser though. I wonder how his wife felt about his waifu Michelle Fields

Hes a bit cucky, but I genuinely hope he destroys Milo when they debate. Even by faggot standards, Milo is becoming insufferable

Socially and economically hes the best of the best conservatives

BUT his foreign policy boils down to Muh Israel.

Essentially throw out ANY of his opinions on foreign policy.

The Jew Ben Shapiro has proven the point I have been making for years about the nature of “right-wing” Jews.

They are all dangerous, they are all scheming.

The Jew Shapiro weaseled his way into the movement at a young age, placing himself as a sleeper agent ready to awake and strike when it was necessary to protect the Jewish race.

Lmao you cunts are hilarious

>He's okay at shutting down the left
I think he's one of the best ones.
>Bit of a loser though. I wonder how his wife felt about his waifu Michelle Fields
Meh, I don't care about that

>Socially and economically hes the best of the best conservatives
Yeah, probably.
>BUT his foreign policy boils down to Muh Israel. Essentially throw out ANY of his opinions on foreign policy.
Yeah, that's one of the things that are connected to his religiousity.

Give me evidence, give me sources.

Socially his extreme libertarianism tends to override his religious views but foreign his religious views override everything.

i.e He thinks fags are a sin BUT he doesnt think its the states job to step in and interfere. He just wants people to choose to live in insular societies within cities voluntarily.

>I heard that there were some anti-semitism coming from the aut-right, but I haven't seen any from here.

Is this some kind of joke?

He's a fantastic debater and the undisputed king of BTFOing liberals, but I hear he's awkward as fuck to talk to if it's not about politics.

He makes some pretty good arguments, and he's not afraid to receive a (physical) beating, but I'm somewhat convinced he's not addressing the systemic biases against the blacks, in fact he tries to refute those with statistics that seem irrelevant.

And don't give me any of that dindu shit, I'm not a leftist.

>Basically, the alt-right is a group of thinkers who believe that Western civilization is inseparable from European ethnicity—which is racist, obviously. It’s people who believe that if Western civilization were to take in too many people of different colors and different ethnicities and different religions, then that would necessarily involve the interior collapse of Western civilization. As you may notice, this has nothing to do with the Constitution. It has nothing to do with the Declaration of Independence.

Just in this little bit from a recent interview I can pull out several major errors and lies.

He says it is obviously racist to believe western civilization is inseparable from European ethnicity. First, I'm not sure that is obviously racist. Secondly, Europeans created western civilization, currently maintain it, and ARE it. It's like saying you could separate Romans from Roman civilization.

He also seems to think the importation of other races isn't having a deleterious effect on western civilization when it is, empirically so in fact. He's just straight up lying and virtue signalling at this point.

He goes on to conflate the American Constitution with western civilization which is profoundly idiotic and is clear sophistry. Western civilization long predates the American Constitution. Oh, and the Declaration of Independence is an openly racist document as it refers to the natural quality of British men and calls the native American tribes savages.

Why does anyone here even like this hack?

We'd be fools to alienate one of our strongest voices.

I understand being critical of Jews to some extent, but shunning individuals solely because of them being an ethnic and/or a religious Jew is so unreasonably stupid.

It's the Aspergers.

>bias against blacks
Human intelligence is built on the foundation of excellent pattern recognition

He's a great debater, Possibly the best, but other than that he's a run of the mill neocon. I used to listen to his podcast religiously until he started saying the United States isn't doing enough for Israel. After that I couldn't stomach him.

reported for antisemitic question.

There's bias against blacks but there's also hiring/admissions preference for blacks in many fields. They don't have to score anywhere near what whites and Asians need to score on standardized test in order to get into the same colleges. I don't think they're as smart as the other races (across the board).

>i.e He thinks fags are a sin BUT he doesnt think its the states job to step in and interfere. He just wants people to choose to live in insular societies within cities voluntarily.
Which is great :))))))))

>Is this some kind of joke?
No.

>in fact he tries to refute those with statistics that seem irrelevant.
Irrelevant? Explain yourself, Mikko.

>It's like saying you could separate Romans from Roman civilization.
No, the Roman civilisation was continued by Anatolians.

>He also seems to think the importation of other races isn't having a deleterious effect on western civilization when it is, empirically so in fact.
There is a difference between un-assimilised immigrants and assimilated ones. It is culture, not ethnicity. Sure, they correlate, but that's it. If an individual adopts american values, his/her race is irrelevant to the prosperity of the nation.

>There's bias against blacks but there's also hiring/admissions preference for blacks in many fields.
This is undeniably true. The incarceration rates are off the charts though, so it's not a zero-sum game.

>I don't think they're as smart as the other races (across the board)
I don't disagree, but it's not enough to explain the stats. Poor, low IQ whites aren't as fucked. It's a cultural thing that is aggravated by biases.

Urban environments tend to breed more crime, and poor blacks live in urban areas while poor whites live in rural areas. You also don't see as much gang culture among poor whites as you do poor blacks.

I know the genesis for the state of the black community in the United States is slavery and Jim Crow, but I think the entrenched poverty is self-perpetuating itself (as it often does) more than white racism is to blame. Black people commit 51% of homicides and 40% of violent crimes in the United States according to the Department of Justice. How we solve that, I don't know.

>The incarceration rates are off the charts though, so it's not a zero-sum game.
>It's a cultural thing that is aggravated by biases.
Unless you connect the supposed bias to a law or policy, it's simply ghost hunting. It's not the white man who's making black men impregnate black women and then leaving, making the risk of the kid falling into criminal behaviour considerably higher, growing up in a single mother household.

He's throwing stats and studies on how cops are more hesitant to pull a firearm on blacks than whites, yet he doesn't mention that in a lot of places K9's are exclusively (yes, literally 100% of cases) used on minorities.

One is circumstantial, one is fact. See the problem? And that's just one stat I recalled off the top of my head.

>Unless you connect the supposed bias to a law or policy, it's simply ghost hunting
Youth sentencing in trials (blacks are far more often tried as adults), policies on how misdemeanors are handled when there's damaged property (blacks are disproportionately incarcerated as a result, and we know what that spells). Again, off the top of my head.

I'm not trying to rustle anybody, I'm just calling it out when I see it.

>yet he doesn't mention that in a lot of places K9's are exclusively (yes, literally 100% of cases) used on minorities.
What are these places? Source?

There are similar sentencing disparities between men and women because men commit far more crimes. I'm not justifying it, but there is a human impulse to increase the punishment when the amount of crime increases with the hope of creating more effective deterrence.

I can check, it was in Cali I think.

I'd like to see that, but you can't consider California representative of the USA.

Sure, but isn't California like minority central of the US?

Here, the stats are ridiculous. You can see not every year was 100%, but it's damn near.
>citylab.com/politics/2013/10/so-far-year-l-county-sheriff-dogs-have-only-bitten-people-color/7189/

>there is a human impulse to increase the punishment when the amount of crime increases with the hope of creating more effective deterrence.
That's post-hoc analysis, it's not applicable to different situations.

youtu.be/dsBO2q7NHGM

He's a total neocon jewish shill with absolutely nothing at all original or recommendation-worthy

This will be the first time Milo debates somehow who isn't an idiot/low hanging fruit, he's going to get rekt

>with absolutely nothing at all original or recommendation-worthy
In comparison to most conservatives, this guy is Socrates. They can't debate for shit.

Just watch alan dershowitz versus Noam Chomsky instead of listening to this Zionist zealot.

>Muh israel Muh land

Is basically all you'll get from this guy

I don't know, Milo's alright. Being a faggot (not gay, but a faggot) he has a definite edge in triggering SJWs, which I thoroughly enjoy.

he destroyed his own credibility when he became so desperate to destroy trump he began using sjw tactics. calling cory lewandowski a woman beater and calling trump tumblr terms like toxic masculinity.

i think the problem with ben is that he can debate well, but not much else. he doesn't do a good job of selling his brand of conservatism the way someone like Molyneaux does.

How similar are they politically?

A lot of the shit he says is internally inconsistent like you'll notice in some of his videos. He is good at debating the left but this is a pretty low bar to set.

Examples?

>twitter.com/benshapiro/status/641982972514557952
Wow, what the fuck was he thinking? That's like a hardcore atheist pleading for Jesus.

So I read the article and I don't quite see the point it's making. Yes, historically dogs were used to attack blacks. And yes, the majority of police-dog bites occur towards blacks now. That doesn't mean the reasoning for why has not changed.

This article itself explains that
>Despite the frequency with which dogs are used against people of color, PARC says it is "not arguing that deputies call for or deploy canines with a specific, conscious intent to single out persons because of their race or ethnicity"; and, acknowledges that "police operate within a society that continues to produce often unequal and unfair results." The report even concedes that "the likelihood for deployment may be crime-related."

You have to ask "why do police use dogs?" before you ask "why do police dogs attack minorities significantly more often than whites?" Often police use dogs for extra insurance, and also for sniffing out drugs. Most dangerous crime is committed by minorities, and most large-scale drug operations are committed by minorities.

He wrote articles about Ron Paul's antisemitism because he sent a campaign flier out in arabic to a mosque.
He fraternizes with Glenn Beck even after his so called mentor Breitbart said Beck was a coward and a liar
Look at his latest articles, calls Trump really excellent! Great Trump! for standing up for Israel
Pushed Bolton for sec of state. Doesn't mind countless dead middle easterners if Israel survives

>nu-Sup Forums /r/thedonald faggots defending this kike and (((Milo)))
I've really grown to hate this board now

Like I said, he got desperate. The last time I watched ben was long ago during the beginning of the republican primaries. He was desperately pleading with his viewers "Please for the love of god, if you support Kasich, please vote for Ted Cruz. Cruz is the only one who can still win. Trump must be stopped!"

It was so sad to see him reduced to such a pathetic pile of mush. I think honestly, he mostly opposed trump because he thought he'd lose against Hillary. The left did a job on him even worse than it did to the alt/nu-right. I think shapiro really did start to believe that the left had fundamentally won and the right had to cuck themselves into oblivion to survive. That's why he became a sjw for some time.

That's a lot of if's and but's and positive assumptions. I'm not saying
>U RAYSIS!
I'm just saying when a lot of this stuff piles up, we have to start asking questions.

>Often police use dogs for extra insurance, and also for sniffing out drugs.
Granted, but sniffing out drugs has nothing to do with bites.

Are you kidding? Most conservatives don't bother debating leftists.

I actually meant more in the long-term. What does it say about a man's character that he'd effectively cuck himself like that? It's absolutely ridiculous, he seems like a completely spineless coward now.

>don't bother
>*can't
That's how the left sees it. I should know, I was a liberal once.

what is even more ridiculous is that he used the excuse "trump isn't a conservative" to justify not supporting him. so Ben effectively approved of sjw tactics, but not embracing nationalism.

I wouldn't call him spineless though. Snakes have spines, after all.

I'd have more respect for him if he had the balls to move to Israel

He was against Trump

Now that Trump is pro-Israel he is pro-Trump.

I'm sorry? Where are these lot's of "if's" and "but's" that I wrote? Literally all I said, condensed down:

>This article is trying to equate modern day police-dog bites with those of a different era
>The reasoning has changed, so it's dumb to equate it
>Even the article you posted has an explanation on how these are different
>You have to ask "why do cops use dogs?" before you ask "why do dogs bite minorities?"
>Cops use dogs for heavy crime and drug busts
>Minorities commit heavy crime and large-scale drug operations.
>Therefore the only opportunities for dogs to bite criminals are when the criminals are minorities.
>Therefore the majority of police-dog bites are inflicted on minorities.

What stuff "piles up" here? What questions need to be asked?

>Granted, but sniffing out drugs has nothing to do with bites.
...what? I actually genuinely do not see what you're trying to convey here. If you are on a drug bust, you have sniffing dogs for locating the drugs. These dogs are also able to fend for themselves, in case things get violent.

He's ok, but Pat Buchanan beats him mercilessly

The problem is that he's an american "conservative" which means that he believes in Whig History, Egalitarianism, Democratism, Economism, Materialism, has disregard for Culture, History and Patriotism

He represents the protestant Demolatry in the USA

You know which Jew is better? David Harsanyi

he revealed himself to be a disgusting rat when he backed michelle boobfields' anti-trump lies 100% and lost his breitbart job over it
i hope nobody forgives him ever for this on the right
he will try to appear respectable and valuable until he backstabs you again and again
just another rat

his "little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.

fuck that back stabbing kike
stop giving him views

Very true. He's more like an ectothermic reptile

>Where are these lot's of "if's" and "but's" that I wrote?
What am I, your English tutor? Every "might", "may" and "could" is a modal verb that represents possibility, a conditional statement.

>The reasoning has changed, so it's dumb to equate it
Has it completely? That's what was being questioned.

>You have to ask "why do cops use dogs?" before you ask "why do dogs bite minorities?"
This is true.
>Cops use dogs for heavy crime and drug busts
This is a presumption, not a fact.
>Minorities commit heavy crime and large-scale drug operations.
>Therefore the only opportunities for dogs to bite criminals are when the criminals are minorities.
This is post-hoc analysis and a positive assumption on your part.

>What stuff "piles up" here? What questions need to be asked?
Not just this stuff, the other things I mentioned too, like black kids being tried as adults and stuff like that.

There's no need to get all defensive, I'm not after your gold coins.

>...what? I actually genuinely do not see what you're trying to convey here. If you are on a drug bust, you have sniffing dogs for locating the drugs.
K9's sniffing out drugs contribute to K9 bite stats is a ridiculous assertion. By the time the dog's sniffing, you're in custody. The whole argument is about the racial disparity in using K9's in offensive purposes.

Small enough to be dwarfed by horse jockeys, this quintessential neocon windbag postures as someone who fights leftist witch-hunting yet revealed himself as a hypocrite when he encouraged that “legitimate racists” should be targeted and have their careers hurt:

"Of course there are legitimate racists, and we should target them, and we should find them, and we should hurt their careers, because racism is unacceptable."

Since there is no way to quantify “racism,” there is no way to determine whether someone is a “legitimate racist,” although by Mr. Shapiro’s definition, a Jewish ethnostate in the Middle East is not “racist,” while Donald Trump’s legions of supporters are filled with subhuman “anti-Semites.”

In true neo-McCarthyite fashion, Shapiro published a list in late August of “20 alt-right-friendly or alt-right people/outlets.” A hearty seven of those listed have written for Taki’s Magazine.
takimag.com/article/the_16_most_annoying_people_of_2016_jim_goad/print#ixzz4U5qsfYFV

Brilliant, ruthless... unfortunately he's also a neo-con and a shill. Literally. His program is 60% pumping out products. Watch kassy Dillon's impression of him. twitter.com/KassyDillon/status/813162573336113153

He's anti trump and a fucking liar which goes with being a snake in the grass kike I guess.

This guy is not our friend he's a traitor.

But Trump is pro-kike?

No Jew is /ourguy
fuck off with based Skype threads every other thread

Even if you beleive that what's that got to do with shortpiro being a liar and traitor?

Have you fucking retards forgotten the fields thing? He was always just waiting for a chance to strike and he fucked up. Fuck this piece of shit.

Loved that book

ANSWER ME FAGGOT!

Oh look it's a Syndy Leb.

You people are worse than Jews at pretending to be white.

A
FUCKING
PROXY

So, tell me "leaf" why are you defending a proven liar and traitor? why oh why? what reason could there be I wonder?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

I was expecting a Canadian or Australian flag. Is Sweden stepping up their shitposting game?

lmao

This guy tried to shut down Breitbart and Trumps campaign with SJW tricks after he got butthurt when Trump said he would treat Israel/Palestine conflict as neutral

Ofc he won't but that's beside the point

Shapiro has no principals. He's all about Israel first

>sjw tricks

He straight up fucking lied and attacked the trump train with a scandal he fucking knew was fake.

He's the absolute worst kind of kike. A saboteur and traitor. Anyone following this piece of shit is completely retarded or shilling.

>No principles
>But Trump has
>Kek is over 9000

He is correct on a couple things, particularly the dangers of Islam to the west, but he has been getting too big for his britches and he needs to be brought down a peg. Even by faggot standards, he's being obnoxious.

I agree with most of what he says. He's a very intelligent dude and a great debater but his view of foreign policy and Israel is kind of annoying. He's still a young guy too so he's most likely gonna get wiser as time goes by

I am white and the police in California used a canine on me.

He picks too many fights for his own good and with people who he shares opinions with such as Milo and Breitbart.

> He's a very intelligent dude

If he's so intelligent why did he flush his career down the toilet by attacking trump with a story he knew was a lie?

Worthless kike manlet who sided with a dumb bitch pretending to have been assaulted.

All "right-wing" jews need to go back along with the other 95% who are shitlibs.

I find him to be well spoken and relatively impartial

Because he's young and prone to emotion I'm guessing. I wouldn't say he ruined his career either he's only like 30.

If he's really a dirty Jew then he's gonna get more Jewish over time. But only time will tell

Fuck that nigger and fuck you too, Sweden.

>5.5% of blacks carry the murderous nigger gene while less than 1/100 whites and almost no asians do
Cletus

Get the rope

>impartial
>will happily push lies
retard

He's done. He can never recover from outing himself as a saboteur and traitor. When called out he doubled down. He knew exactly what he was doing and you're a fucking fool.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

>neo-Sup Forums doesnt even post this
You fucks need a redpill general and need to assimilate to our culture

>supported Vietnam war
He's a fucking idiot.

"Stereotypical badger holding a hamburger" never fails to get a laugh out of me.

Typical Swede faggot. Id own this guy if i cared for anything. He voted Hillary, hes a cunt.

Amusing but not relevant. The only thing Sup Forums needs to know about ben is that he's a liar.

He sits and waits, gaining your trust until he gets his kike orders like what we saw with the michelle fields incident.

He'll keep a low profile, trying to hide his shame and worm his way back into your brain. Sooner or later he'll get his orders and betray you again.

Doesnt like lefties
but, >muh izrael
also believes in"facts dont care about your feeling" and goes against PC
but, >calls foreign Policies "racist" and "antisemitic"

A scarecrow for SJW's, nothing more

lol

Bannon had to relinquish control of Breitbart.com so he could take his White House advisory seat. And Shapiro was already the EiC of Breitbart when he left.

The dumb fucking manlet would be owning the biggest right wing publication in America but he threw it all away to whiteknight some dumb bitch who had her arm pulled by a presidential candidate security team led too hard for her liking.

Why should I care about Shapiro's judgments on things again?

Exactly his actions make zero sense unless he's being controlled. Imo he is most likely an agent or operative.

No sane person would latch onto such an obviously fake story from a dumb slut with a history of pulling these fake scandals.

He's taking orders from someone. someone not breitbart.

No he's just arrogant and not as smart as he thinks he is.

He never thought Trump was going to win and this was causing conflict between him and the guy he reported to, Steve Bannon, who mandated everyone be in the tank for Trump (Ben Shapiro was the only Breitbart writer to write articles critical of Trump during the election, presumably because he didn't know Trump loves Israel so much). It must have gotten to the point where dim bitch hired on from Buzzfeed was enough to make him quit.

You're claiming he pushed a story that he knew was fake because he wanted to leave breitbart? That's ridiculous he can just leave without completely damning and blasting his credibility and reputation to a cinder.

He's a hero of conservatism. He stood up for conservative values, Trump is just a lying con-man.

Manlet kike loyal to Israel and Jews

No I'm claiming Shapiro was probably mulling over leaving Breitbart before the shit with whatsername. He had risen as high as he could in the organization beyond Steve Bannon himself, he didn't think Trump was going to win, and from his perspective sticking around and associating himself with a 'failed' brand was against his interests and possibly leave himself open as a scapegoat. Then the grabbing happened and he jumped on it to leave.

Fake assault scandals are conservative values now?

Your theory still makes zero sense. He could have just left without ruining his reputation by defending an obvious hoax from someone with a history of hoaxing. He's toast now.

Can't be trusted but he has great skill with words. I watch his videos because he is a great debater and I can learn a lot from the way he addresses people and their "gotcha" questions. Very satisfying to watch him take down the SJWs with nothing but calm, rational logic but at the end of the day he is loyal to Israel.

As much as I hate Jews and Libertarians, Shapiro for the most part is intelligent and can debate and shut down the insane things the left does, making him a powerful ally, like Milo used to be. He will be thrown away when useless just like Milo however, and he like most Jewish conservatives, is a pretty creepy guy the minute Israel comes up.

who has he debated that is an intellectual champion of the left? sally kohn? just lol

>Fake assault scandals
Redpill me