Will we ever see such bantz again in our lifetime?

Will we ever see such bantz again in our lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k
youtube.com/watch?v=DthZU8fEFnk
youtube.com/watch?v=6_mbrMvuTAM
youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will we ever see a tweet made by 30 millennials after an afternoon brainstorming session? Yes when Michelle the Monkey stands in 2020.

>"delet this" is the height of liberal bantz

Hillary herself didn't send the tweet. It means nothing knowing that.

>History
>made.

never ever dude xDDD

Why are liberal memes so much better than alt right memes?

The bitch didn't even tweet Merry Christmas. I'm so glad you elected the best candidate america.

>such bantz
this is just basically delete this

Liberals legit thought this was the greatest BTFOing on twitter of all time.

YASSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN

Jesus Christ, I'm glad she lost...

cuz alt-right itself is a liberal meme

For a political philosophy that's supposed to be trendy and hip, it's pretty pathetic that regurgitating a shitty meme is some brilliant bantz. Really the only reason that tweet was noteworthy is because it was in contrast to her straight laced, robotic pseudo-aspie persona. Now that Jon Stewart is gone, one of the only high IQ snarky libshits, it's becoming less and less valid to call conservatives dumb hicks. Instead, liberals are becoming dumb niggers.

>DELET THIS!!!!
>DRUMPF SURELY BTFO THIS TIME
No fucking wonder she lost.

>DELET THIS!!!
>bantz
I don't understand. Do you not know what good banter is?

she was cute tho

women speaking are absolutely sickening. how is anyone supposed to feel inspired by that fucking dribble.

I thought "Delet This" meme came from the hillary account usage.

Greatest bantz were libs losing the election, losing all the recounts, and utterly failing in their attempts to get the electoral college to go faithless.

No not at all

Hillary doesn't have that kind of meme power

$1.3 billion buys you this kind of "bantz"

this should be photo of 2016

i think this is when she realized she lost . she feared his megahorn with 18mm people when her CNN gets made a million or two views.

Of course, because Christmas isn't one of (((the holidays))) celebrated by the people that fund her.

Trump's response to her Tweet was so much better. It's weird how underrated it is.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

Only female privilege keeps Hillary from being lower than Jeb.

Greatest bantz was when Trump said "yea, because youd be in jail"

I really think that moment will go down in history.

fucking legendary. the nonchalant emails question at the end

Anyone have a "delet this" edit?

it could be punchier

I would have just said

"Like you deleted your emails?"

still gets me

Trump
>"I can see why this guy left his wife for a man, she's hideous!"

Hillary
>"g-go away you stupid-head"

Thank God we don't have four years of this "le epic banter xD"

Do it yourself

DID SOMEONE SAY, BANTZ?

"Delete this" comes from youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k

I think it's because Trump tweets shit like that almost daily.

Id color is blue

Weak.

I don't have photoshop and ms paint doesn't have that font.

TOP TIER BANTZ

youtube.com/watch?v=DthZU8fEFnk

>When you watch her saying it over and over you realise how rehearsed it is and what a fake person she is

Though while I still think Trump winning was the best outcome, his post election rhetoric hasn't been the best. Firstly he'll choke to death if that big Israeli cock gets any deeper down his throat, and whatever happened to draining the swamp? Those cabinet appointments, fuck...

brevity is the soul of wit, you cunt

He's good at banter because he can always take his time machine back to the moment if he thinks of something better.

Just inspect element a different HRC tweet and screencap

I forgot this was a thing

god no. oh no. we can't let a sheboon be our first female president. we're gonna have to meme ivanka in if that's the case guys.

I miss the daily threads of who Trump BTFO today.
We're not gonna get those now that Trump has to play nice, are we? :(

Even worse than the last one.

Very disrespectful...

>It's a quote from Shakespeare out of context
Kek

No, now it's going to be entire nations.

My money's on Kamala Harris & Deval Patrick as VP being the Democratic candidates for 2020. Out of the people in this list anyway. Of course a lot can change in 4 years. But those are the two that stick out to me as the photogenic ones that would get democrat voters supporting them.

>Born too late to explore the world
>Too early to explore the universe
>Just in time to witness the shitposting of a POTUS
feelin great

>tfw Canada is going to get the Jeb treatment and become a living meme in the minds of normies

Literally who?

My favourite facebook frog

Trolling on G-mod was like the best fucking thing in the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=6_mbrMvuTAM
I miss my autistic spacebuild phase

>trump an alpha
>Hillary tsundere who announced first
>Trump can even break Japanese writing rules
Wew

Two blacks from extremely liberal areas would be be out of line with the way Democrats make political calculations. You'd need a lot of Jews to die off before they do something so stupid. There will definitely be one black person on the ticket and it will probably be a man. The VP will be a woman so maybe Kamala Harris could be VP if the president is not black.

>I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date of September 11th
>special date
LODI DODI

Today, I will remind them.

I agree with you except Harris looks pretty White to me. I mean I know she's mixed ethnicity but I'm talking about appearances. And well Patrick is half like Obama. I think that ticket could do well.

Anyone gave the list of people who died/got cucked after trying to stump trump?

Still gets me everytime

No matter what he does we'll continue to see Trump BTFO spam nonstop more than anything.

Ivanka is an insane liberal who wants the gibbs

reminder that absolutely nothing about Hillary was genuine or real

Anyone else find Sanders and Clinton tweets to Trump fucking retarded? Instead of debating they are just telling Trump to delete his twitter account.

We do

to be fair, she is a lizard.

I thought she did pretty well for a reptilian shapeshifter

When you get btfo so hard that all you can do is the equivalent of saying "SHUT UP REEEEEEEEEEE"

>where are your 33,000 emails that you deleted
>where are your emails that you deleted

was it autism?

Nah. Hillary is the female Jeb. First off Sanders and Hillary lacked charisma in the first place (people only pretended to think Sanders had it but they really only liked him because he wasn't obviously corrupt and offered free gibs). Second both of them had oldfart syndrome so you have two technologically inept people.

If you haven't seen it, go YouTube Hillary's "Pokémon go to the polls" statement.

It's bantz dude. He brought it up because the world sees stuff when he tweets it, bringing attention to the fact that she deleted the emails. Anyway, he knows NSA has them.

I've seen "best of young turks: election night" but is there an infowars one?

Its not designed to appeal to us. It's designed to appeal to leftists, who crave Big Daddy Government shutting down and silencing people who make them feel bad.
Trump, meanwhile, appeals to us, because we just want more shitposting.

YAAASSS, SLAY QUEEN

>YAAASSS, SLAY QUEEN

The best by far was the 4th debate at the jew dinner.

>liberals say the RNC is going to be a mess because people are bringing guns
>it goes great
>DNC has the biggest walk-out in primary history and tons of protesting

The only thing worthwhile in that was the moment trump won and Jones got to celebrate.

Fucking this. I have never seen someone go this hard in political circles.

youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og

>tfw there was literally people crying and wearing Bernie shoulda won stuff and Silverman jew even told the goy to stop acting like babies

Is that one on the bottom real?
Because this nigga is ruthless

>liberals say the RNC is going to be a mess because people are bringing guns
It was more about Ted "The Delegates" Cruz supposedly causing civil war on the floor of the RNC which didn't happen.

I nearly shit myself laughing when he dropped the "so... Corrupt" bomb.

>8:49
>We need to shut this down

10:20 for the devastating nuclear destruction

>never tweet stupid goy
How the fuck does Bernie appeal to anyone? They still insist he could have won

This was the reason, with 11 days before the election being the moment, when I realized this man is a time traveler.

Fuck you bowie is a based alien and the jews got him at last