Why Hasn't America Apologized For Stealing Half of Mexico??

Maybe time to give it back?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_colonization_of_the_Americas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Give back what is rightfully, now ours.

Finders keepers losers weepers.

Mexico done goofed, now they don't get America's clay. Too fucking bad.

right of conquest, Pedro.

Why don't we take the rest?

we took all of mexico and gave half of it back, then we felt bad and paid for the land we conquered

I've never understood why Atzlan goes so far North. Pre-Colombus, the Aztec kingdoms didn't even reach as far north as the Rio Grande, why the fuck do they "deserve" half of Oregon & Nevada? Utah, Colorado, etc. It's ludicrous

Don't call these stupid mexican cunts "Pedro"

it's offends Spaniards that we call stupid filthy degenerate brown criminal liberal mexicans rich names of European culture from Spain.

Mexishits will always be Toto and Aztec Rape baby

American fucking bought it

Why hasn't Mexico apologized for stealing land from Native Americans?

Mexico gave it to us fair and square. Fuck off taco, you're not fooling anybody.

They lost the war, when you lost you need pay. gg izi mexico

Why not just take all of mexico by force of arms?

Spain owned it, now they don't.

We won the war and still gave them half their land back, shoulda kept it

BECAUSE LA RAZA ESE

>Mfw I'll get to see Mexiniggers nuked again by USA

You obese motherfuckers better take Baja this time.

the weak should fear the strong.

It's garbage.

Honestly, we should have left Arizona and New Mexico

Why hasn't Aztec-niggers apologized for murdering every other tribe around them?

Mexico was literally a state for 20 years when it happened. The newest mexican government/state isn't even 100 years old since the last revolution they had.

Spanich Rape babies thinking they own territory the people that raped them stole through violence and conquest . Aint that hilarious. Muds demanding free shti that was given them by others effort sin the first place.

Nativa americans are mexican you dingus.

thats why asians, latinos and native americans all look similar.

>Baja
Gee, America, your mom let you have two weiners?

You already have 2 weiners

>Why not take on a 3rd world welfare state?
Mexico is an absolute shithole. The only remedy would be full-scale razing of every major city, genocide, and restructuring into the premiere first world tourism destination. We would also need a 50 mile kill zone buffer between it and the hordes of shitskins currently inhabiting south america.

>lose a territory because they want independence
>US declines at first then accepts them
>Mexishits throw a bitch fit, fire first shots
>Get BTFO so hard you lose 1/3 of your territories
>168 years later
>IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR YOU STOLE IT GIVE IT BACK WHITEY
top kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_colonization_of_the_Americas

Because spain

don't blame America, blame Santa Anna

>Californian talks shit about based AZ
user

I'd accept that if they didn't use the word for "Aztec Homeland" to describe their retarded fantasy-maps. They don't claim Spanish heritage after all because Spaniards are kinda white? Maybe? I guess? Not as bad as those WHITES though

>US government giving up land

Never happening

Give it back to Spain? Not likely.

the spics would still move east because their country would (still) suck

This
Go ahead and try to conquer it next year pinche panochas

Why hasn't Poland apologized for stealing half of Germany?

We don't apologize for wars that have been formerly finished victoriously and agreed upon, Jorge
If it's any consolation, you already have California, and Texas, New Mexico and surrounding areas are probably going to be the same way in 30 years

They already are.

>Seperate Native Tribes like the Cherokee and Cree are the exact same as Mexicans
That's like saying Poles and French men are the same.

If they can pay for the Billions of dollars of infrastructure we've managed to build as well as prove that they can keep it above the poverty line once the area is re-acquired I'd say you might almost have an argument.

Knowing that they won't ever be able to achieve the infrastructure, maintain quality of living or be able to function as decent human beings once they seize control though, I'd say your argument is null

Because they sold it to us after we kicked their ass

Because for some reason spics have no issue with European Spanish rapping natives and taking their land because a few spards of blood.

Mexico never owned it
The native Americans saw to that

>The Legislature of Chihuahua described the situation it faced in 1846. “We travel the roads…at their [i.e. the Comanches and Apaches] whim; we cultivate the land where they wish and in the amount they wish; we use sparingly things they have left to us until the moment that it strikes their appetite to take them for themselves.” The Comanche raids deep into Mexico created fear that the Comanche soon might even be seen "on the streets of Mexico City."Traveler Josiah Gregg said that “the whole country from New Mexico to the borders of Durango is almost entirely depopulated. The haciendas and ranchos have been mostly abandoned, and the people chiefly confined to the towns and cities.”When American troops invaded northern Mexico in 1846 they found a devastated landscape and a demoralized people. There was little resistance to the Americans. Some Mexicans in the north perhaps welcomed the US invasion with the hope that the U.S. would be more successful in fighting the “barbarians” than Mexican forces had been.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

>Article XII engaged the United States to pay, "In consideration of the extension acquired", 15 million dollars (equivalent to $410 million today), in annual installments of 3 million dollars.

Article XI of the treaty was important to Mexico. It provided that the United States would prevent and punish raids by Indians into Mexico, prohibited Americans from acquiring property, including livestock, taken by the Indians in those raids, and stated that the U.S. would return captives of the Indians to Mexico. Mexicans believed that the United States had encouraged and assisted the Comanche and Apache raids that had devastated northern Mexico in the years before the war. This article promised relief to them

>Article XI, however, proved unenforceable. Destructive Indian raids continued despite a heavy U.S. presence near the Mexican border. Mexico filed 366 claims with the U.S. government for damages done by Comanche and Apache raids between 1848 and 185

Not only did America reimbuse Mexico for that land, America was asked to protect Mexico from our Indians.

This is your reminder that America is still bound by treaty to keep the Comanche out of Mexico.

enjoy the white genocide john.

>Nativa americans are mexican you dingus.

No, Medishits are a bunch of mixed mudbloods.
Into the ovens!

I think Mexico has more than been paid back by now......why can't they fix the shithole they live in?

.>Ignoring Alaska's dong.

Of all the irredentist movements in the world, La Raza fags are the dumbest.
>19th Mexico is a big unwieldy blob the central government can barely control
>Unending political dysfunction
>Central America splits off immediately
>Injun tribes run wild in the north
>All the northern states and the yucatan eventually have enough and separate
>Lose Texas, just barely recover everything else
>but then the Americans basically walk right into and take the north without much of a struggle, to the joy of the people wanting a working government.

>Fast forward to the 21st century
>Mexico is still politically dysfunctional and the central government still has a rough time controlling their territory
>large parts of the country are completely under the control of criminal gangs
>Considering all the above, people still think it's a great idea to hand over almost half the continental US to Mexico.

>This is your reminder that America is still bound by treaty to keep the Comanche out of Mexico.
this is the legal subtext we need to build the wall and have mexico pay for it.

Polk wanted to

>start war
>Lose
>Still butthurt 200 years later

Give back? LOL They never had it and they had a debt to the US

conquered wut senpai.

B-but I like when people call me Pedro :(

Honestly, I support putting this up to a vote in these states. It'd be hilarious how people in those state publicly support it then privately vote to stay in the US.

>trump presidency leads to another recession and inane war because that's what rep*blicans do in power
>multinational production keeps moving south of the border
>federal plans to hunt down illegals keep getting stymied by states
>new pan/prd mexican president starts talking about aztlan
>southwexit passes with 51% of the vote

found the faggot. same faggot that keeps using random asterisks in all his posts. the fuck exactly is up with that dude? do you realize you randomly use asterisks? or is it like keyboard tourettes?

Tell me, why does a country as shit-tier as Mexico deserves even more land to shit up?

We've made more use of it than the Mexicans had, or the Spaniards that owned it before them. Maybe they should get a grip on the land they already control before they consider taking back anything.

>It'd be hilarious how people in those state publicly support it then privately vote to stay in the US.

The Scotland syndrome.

MUH FREEDOMS.. eh maybe not.

Deportations when

suck a dick faggot, it was all prairie and deserts before our herdsman settled it. you did shit but expect to take the ground work, infrastructure, and way of life away from us, fuck you. remember the alamo and remember the big white dick stephen f austin used to pound that latina stink.

FAKE NEWS.

More like saying english are caucasian

its weird they want more land when they can't even manage the land they already have

america has built up infrastructure, but that will crumble in a decade under mexcian ownership. Theres a reason people so desperately try to escape it

damn I can't wait for that fucking wall to go up

I just found out Americans call Baja Baw haw
Lol are you retarded? It's a jay not an H

Canadian Education.

Perhaps we should go back to the original plan of taking everything up to Mexico City.

Do you know how to read? Same with Fallout New Vegas why is Mojave Moe hawvee? Makes no sense stupid ameriniggers

Can't wait for the taco niggers to try it, we need a good live fire training exercise.

Build the wall out of Taco Nigger corpses when?

You have to go back. Aztlan pendejo.

0. Natives stole the land from other natives
1. Spain stole the land from the natives
2. France stole the land from Spain
3. Mexico stole the land from France
4. America stole the land from Mexico

Bonus:
When America took the west there were less than 50k 'Mexicans' living there.

>stealing
We bought it.

maybe its time for you to screw your head on straight faggot

you should only say that around spics