What happened to the American mall?

What happened to the American mall?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4067534/Chaos-reigns-malls-country-break-mass-brawls.html
time.com/money/4327632/shopping-malls-closing/
businessinsider.com/are-malls-really-dying-2016-8
youtube.com/watch?v=C_-cBLQlB-A
youtu.be/5H7ytZWmIlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tYp9Fe7BYXc
youtube.com/watch?v=-hzOVP6lXDI
youtu.be/_fy-uhxiXcE
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shooters

Too many stairs

There are a ton of huge malls across the country, faggot. Reminisce about something else.

The mall was killed by a combination of Amazon.com and chimping dindu nuffins.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4067534/Chaos-reigns-malls-country-break-mass-brawls.html

Chimp outs.

Niggers obviously

The same thing that happened here

young people are poor

The internet and niggers.

time.com/money/4327632/shopping-malls-closing/

businessinsider.com/are-malls-really-dying-2016-8

>there are a ton of malls across the country

which bubble do you live in, faggot?

go outside, virgin.

they shipped the arcades to japan. no galaga hi score for you!

They are still around.
The real question is what happened to all the 90s cute blonde women.

Are you losers really reminiscing about the cultural toilets known as malls?

Flash mobs

go on...

It died with the American dream.

It's getting to the point where only black people go to malls. In the old days most cities had a 'white mall' that blacks rarely went to and a 'murder mall' that had all the stores black people like and whites avoided like the plague.

Over time the old 'murder malls' died out, whites gradually stopped going to malls altogether, and the remaining ones became new murder malls.

My local mall was taken over by niggers about 2 decades ago. They shut it down around 2012 and are preparing to reopen it after years of revamping, hoping the niggers won't come back, as they think the stores will be too "high end" for their taste.

>our research tells us black kids hang out at the mall to shop and spend money, not to harass actual shoppers or start fights in the food court

Grand opening, grand closing!

>what happened to all the 90s cute blonde women

Maybe peroxide went out of fashion in America

>Peroxide
You mean bleach?

Somehow in their weak chimp minds,niggers figured out you could rob people where they shop.

I know I know, but they eeked and ooked it out.

yep, the good old (((american dream))) of spending the day in your local (((consumption warehouse))).

Malls suck and I'm glad they're dead

black lives matter bullshit

idk, but I finally have an opportunity to post this:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_-cBLQlB-A

This. White people create something. Minorities move in. Whites move out. Goes to shit. Repeat.

Also amazon.

But not all malls are dead. I have 2 near me. One is a dieing shithole in the more urban part of the city, another is in a northern white suburb and is still very lively. Great theater, actual restaurants, and good shopping. It's very active.

1. The internet is offering cheap prices on desirable goods

2. Baby Boomer owners over charge for a business lease

3. Niggers

Niggers
Internet
People being too lazy to leave their homes

Pretty simple, man.

>every town has the same two malls: the one white people go to and the one white people used to go to.

Walmart

>Somehow in their weak chimp minds,niggers figured out you could rob people where they shop

America sometimes sounds so much like Brazil.

It's the same shit. When niggers/mulattoes invade some places, the rest go to another options.

Oh shit, MANCHESTER CONNECTICUT IN THE HOUSE!

We made the news!

hello there fellow Dan Bell subscriber

youtu.be/5H7ytZWmIlQ

White people started using the internet?

I wonder (((who))) profits from malls? These are the places you go to let your brain die.

This place was hopping like crazy today, but will never have the same energy that it did in the 1980's and 90's.

Spot on, user

amazon

>that girl with the black hair and gold shirt
I need more

America is just like Brazil.

Niggers destroy everything.

Lol yeah idk what OP is talking about at all my local malls business has been BOOMING. There was so many people shopping for the holidays.

Yes some are closing, because people have more options. But if you don't realize there's still a ton of thriving malls across the nation, you live in the bubble. And your bubble is probably full of nigger cum for your sustinence. This thread is just another "hey guys wasn't X better back in the day??" circlejerk.

In my area a lot of "outdoor malls" opened up where it's basically a parking lot surrounded by a ring of outlet stores. really doesn't make sense considering it's winter for 5 months out of the year here. I really hope traditional malls become popular again and they start building those instead, having to drive around in ice and slush then have to go back outside into the winter to just move to the next store really blows.

Swarming packs of smelly groids were sent to malls around the country because they had no daddy and momma couldn't be bothered with raising them. So the nigs congregated and. Lived a great life where they could terrorize people, steal shit, buy no ghetto wear and suffer no consequences. Soon, all malls began getting groidally fuxated. With regular chimpouts and high crime, America took its shopping online.

niggers started hanging out there so white people stopped going

>falling for the mass shootings are all real meme

a time without niggers was a better time

I grew up near Waterloo Premium Outlets.
The place was always full of busloads full of Canadian asians.

Why do you leafs come to america in buses to buy things?

Do you get shit duty free or something?

Sterling, GGP, Simon, and other property management companies dumping tons of money into malls and seeing very little return in middle class areas. Usually what it boils down to is niggers, they mark the area and people stop going there because it's no longer safe to do so. That combined with the ease of online shopping and middle class Americans have no reason to go to a shopping mall.

The only places where malls work is their isn't the chance of a catostripic collapse because of niggers.

literally niggers. women don't feel safe with them around. they will shop elsewhere.

Niggers, amazon, not being the 1980's economic psycho boomtime anymore.

They've been around longer than malls. Thread is still shit.

Thankfully i was at westfarms that day and not in buckland hills. Fucking niggers.

R A R E

The agora (/ˈæɡərə/; Ancient Greek: Ἀγορά Agorá) was a central spot in ancient Greek city-states. The literal meaning of the word is "gathering place" or "assembly". The agora was the center of athletic, artistic, spiritual and political life of the city

Comparing a centre of culture and conversation to a Jewish consumption center? Could not be more opposite

The 80s man, the 80s...

There will never be electronics megastores like The Wiz ever again, where there's nothing but TVs, VCRs, Stereos, and Camcorders as far as the eye can see.

>The smell of freshly molded plastic and electronic ozone

Comfy times user...
Comfy
Times.
Let's meme them back eh?

Malls were gathering places.

I don't know why American malls throughout the country are dead but the ones here in Florida are always packed.

Look how happy, carefree and social people were before smartphones and Facebook

If it's something bad, the answer is always either Niggers or Muslims.

let's meme back the 80s

amazon exist. why go to a mall and have to share air with mouth breathers when you can just order something?

>You will never have a 1980s living room complete with a glass coffee table, pastel patterned couch, and a stereo system that weighs approximately 500 lbs

Did people in the 80s really like ferns that much? They seem to be everywhere.

So that we don't lose our own "agora" like what this user saidmalls are a reflection of our culture

The open air malls keep black stench away. White people are willing to drive a bit further and walk outside to not deal with #blm

Ferns aren't exclusive to the 80's dumbo everyone I know has one and a glass coffee table

youtube.com/watch?v=tYp9Fe7BYXc

Niggers!

Reminder that malls are Jewish

obviously not

obviously not

>using virgin as an insult
sorry I remained pure instead of fucking like a fucking degenerate

Oh ok

youtube.com/watch?v=-hzOVP6lXDI

Malls in England are doing well, by the way. Perhaps better than ever.

Shame Cribbs is not a particularly large or comfy mall.

wrong
see

Shut up Nigger!

surrrrrre

The internet.

80's ....y'all niggas missed it..

youtu.be/_fy-uhxiXcE

DEAD MALL SERIES on youtube. There are people who go and discover abandoned places and make youtube videos on them.

>go on the internet
>buy clothes
>hope it fits
>wait 2 weeks for it to ship
>the colour looks different
>the fit isn't right
>made in Asia, website didn't say where it's made
Shopping online sucks

Black, Gold, and marble go together so well

>literally niggers. women don't feel safe with them around. they will shop elsewhere.

DING DING DING

"I don't come here anymore because of all that I have heard about Wolfchase Mall," Mary Kathrine Rhodes said.

Rhodes is from North Mississippi and said her trips to Memphis to shop are not as often as they once were, because of safety fears at the malls.

"I have small children and I don't want my children to be around that. Their safety is what scares me the most," Rhodes said.

Niggers don't go to malls they go to Walmart

This thread makes me feel so A E S T H E T I C

Thread theme-
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

Says wrong. Gives no refutation. The result of brain dead mall culture.

Is there a name for the art style of this painting? I seem to remember a lot of furniture looking like this. Just black with pastel colored brush strokes.

them dog whistles

you literal nigger the post I directed you towards IS my refutation

>TFW living in a white man's paradise
>TFW have a thriving indoor mall and a super walmart in a city of less than 15k.
>TFW it truly is better to live in a homogeneous society

see

Oh. Sorry, didn't see that. I suck cocks.

>Is there a name for the art style of this painting?
It's called Yuppie.