youtu.be/zoRcJM_Vobw
youtu.be/fVw6mwWLzGI
youtu.be/zZOtlIdJq64
youtu.be/-Da0rr30ZmU
youtube.com/watch?v=KQSU-WfEESM&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=A6sWbmJHbtc
youtu.be/OQWbDT8vfqs
youtube.com/watch?v=Wku3KaHGBCs
syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/12/mall_issues_statement_after_brawl_at_destiny_usa.html#incart_m-rpt-1
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
fox4news.com/news/225658604-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is why we had slavery

youtu.be/Tq3XmjISevM
youtu.be/Bw0FSfW5kBE
youtu.be/zoRcJM_Vobw
youtu.be/fVw6mwWLzGI
youtu.be/zZOtlIdJq64
youtu.be/-Da0rr30ZmU

There were other malls targeted across the country. Aurora, IL and Aurora, CO.

Situations like this convince me that there is absolutely no "equality" between human beings in real life. I was raised in a place where this sort of insane, animal behavior would never ever happen because the people have infinitely more decency, self-control, and ethics than would be needed to sink to this level of depravity.

Holy fuck, Democracy is such a joke. Every person in that video has all the same "value" and "equality" as doctors, surgeons, engineers, police and firefighters, etc. Does that make sense?

That infestation is look bad.

This was my local mall. I'm glad to see some redpill youtube comments though.

what the fuck is going on all i see is a bunch of nigs noging

Same thing happened at the Beachwood Mall in Beachwood OH. Beachwood is an upscale community and the mall is very nice. It has a Saks 5th Ave, Nordstrom, various spas, and you rarely ever see anything other than affluent people in it.

Video speaks for itself:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQSU-WfEESM&t=0s

I'm sure some social media platform will be found that was used to organize this.

Chimping out.

I'm 2 minutes from a chimp out at Philadelphia Mills mall visiting senpai.

What was this? BLM shit?

beachwood is like 80% jew though

Basically. 99% of the rioters are black, and they're visiting upscale malls (no sears or Kmart)

I'm trying to figure out the intent behind it

>beachwood is like 80% jew though

WRONG
R
O
N
G

Sounds like someone is trying to hit the hornet's nest.

It was obviously coordinated, but I want to know what these chimps were told to make them go out to all of these malls.

Any attempt to analyze this fight means that you are a racist.

>teens
>"youths"
>they're always black with maybe a couple spics

It's pretty obvious this is just some bullshit to allow shoplifting on a grand scale. A couple of dozen niggers volunteer to create a distraction while a few dozen more go to town. Any mall cops or coppers are tied up with the fight.

If we wouldn't of had slaves most of these people wouldn't be in our country.

It's exactly what it is and it's politicized btw. It's one of the things that the Marxist lefty BLM faggots were talking about doing to take down the
>white capitalistic oppressive system (or whateveR)

Brought to you by Obama phones.
"we gun loot da mall 2nite u in?"

the jews brought them here

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at but I feel like isis should have been on the scene before the cops.

I miss the days of RamzPaul commenting on chimpouts.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6sWbmJHbtc

those are all Aurora IL, what happened in Colorado?

There is no fucking excuse to act like this

I didn't think they'd let that many black people so close to Naperville.

when will white America have had enough? fuck when will decent self respecting black people have had enough with these God forsaken niggers, they are like a fucking disease. The only people they hold value to are the SJW and the kike.

We need to start assassinating jews, niggers and SJWs, or at least force jews to integrate with the niggers they protect..

If Lincoln hadn't been shot he would have sent them back. Truth.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

How did we miss this? We check black twitter feeds and shit. I didn't see any threads posting warnings.

In the wake of all these organized chimpouts in malls across america, I'd like to commission a drawfag to draw an "youth" climbing up the fifty foot tree inside the fox valley mall with a we wuz kangs n shieet caption. Or somebody forward this to Ben G.

Negroes are a blessing upon our nation.

>MFW Chicagoland native

Didn't know there were that many blacks in Aurora. War has changed.

CBS Responds, shows footage throughout all malls.
>youtu.be/OQWbDT8vfqs

Is this the BLM commie tactic of disrupting capitalism or just niggers being niggers? I can't figure it out

Aurora is slowly becoming not a shithole because of gentrification since housing prices have skyrocketed in the western burbs and aurora is the cheapest "big name" suburb at the moment

It was on the table. It wasn't a guarantee, but it was on the table. Should've happened. Africans weren't ready to migrate to different cultures yet. They still aren't.

Dude we are getting two amazon fulfillment centers. 1,000,000 sqtft and 400,000 sqft.

It's a damn shame those southern faggots were so salty.

They were a big part of that, yes

I've heard that Lincoln wanted to send them back as well

Chimps acting like chimps.
They're just like us.

The British and the Jews brought them to North America, and later the French. We never wanted them here.

It's not the Jews.

They will bring low wage jobs and niggers. We got a fullfitment center in Shakopee MN and they are actively trying to hire Somalis.

>teens 0:52

Nah they'll bring our mexicans. Aurora is like 33% hispanic/latino.

>If Lincoln hadn't been shot he would have sent them back. Truth.

if only, jesuits have to pay for the death of Lincoln

Well the entire chicagoland area/Illinois is a giant clusterfuck so a few fulfillment centers can't make anything worse

Willie Nelson's "Are You Sure" played in my head watching these videos.
Explains black people perfectly.

There was a thread a couple days ago about, a nig professor at Stanford that has a lecture called "In defense of looting".

This is the result of these people.

rather have that than Somalis to be honest.

Mirror? My internet won't load it

youtube.com/watch?v=Wku3KaHGBCs

No comments yet

Somalis are literally the scum of the fucking earth.

Because all these "teens" that ransacked the mall had just got out of that professor's lecture at stanford.

Seriously, this is just an expression of their genetics.

Right. Slaves were purchased from blacks and Arabs, mostly. Less than 2℅ of Americans owned slaves. Just pointing out the source of this problem.

You failed at slavery and you didn't go the Arab / Ottoman way, aka cutting the balls of the men and boys.

fucking this i can't tell what the hell is even happening

Holy fuck! They literally and unironically say "DINDU NUFFIN!"

That would have been a great idea.

>disturbances
>teenagers
>"a" fight

>dindu nuffin
>did not do nothing
>ergo, did do something

like pottery

Dude, they cut their dicks off too you gotta read deep into that shit.

Well, whatever it takes.

For anybody wondering:

I am not too sure what they're doing/did but that bottom circle (lowest level) is the food court. The next circle up has stores (and that seems to be where people are watching, as well as the second floor circle (top floor) where stores are also located.

Niggers did something in the food court.

>tfw malls clamp down on loitering teens unaccompanied by adults
>tfw teens forever btfo

Both

>also tfw niggers ruin things for everyone else yet again

>Malls everywhere going out of business and shutting their doors permanently
>It's still a super duper mystery as to why

wew

West Coast here, this was actually reported on local news. Also saw it on CNN, FOX, and ABC & CBS evening news.

All Ohio Jews live in Columbus.

Has the nigger terrorist organization Black Lives Matter claimed responsibility for this yet?

I wondered what the fuck was going on today with all the trending mall stories on kikebook.

Worked a little to good. I think the process has a certain 'high' mortality rate. But, there was ample supply.

That seems a little cruel, should have not had slaves to begin with.

Beachwood. Fuckin Rothschilds live in Beachwood, OH. I live 10 min from Beachwood.

Jesus. Are you saying Somali infestation is occurring outside the Cities?

They should have just executed them all after 1865 when slavery became abolished.

>be white mall shopper
>see massive nigger chimpout
>stop going to mall
>another dead mall is created

These niggers have no idea that they're creating even more economic wastelands.

Incorrect, although many generational families live in Bexley. Beachwood has a very high number of Jews per capita. They are probably quietly telling their goy police force how to handle the situation.

Because the products are typically more expensive in malls because it costs a lot of money to maintain them as it's basically a giant highly regulated commune that needs to make sure all stores demands are met and no store infringes on another's store's business

Visit Columbus Ohio. I want to bash their phone strapped to their heads with Lucille

Happened in Syracuse, NY too.

syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/12/mall_issues_statement_after_brawl_at_destiny_usa.html#incart_m-rpt-1

The closing of malls has really fuck all to do with niggers. Malls close because it's cheaper to buy your specialty shit online. Malls in general are just an obsolete concept.

Not usually one for Sup Forums overreactions but I have noticed a serious rise in the amount of nigs at malls

it's their new hangout and I wouldn't be surprised if malls go the way of the dinosaur as white consumers stop wanting to even bother

lol niggers get nothing for xmas and throw a fit

Reminder the racewar is on. These nogs do this shit all the time now, go around beating up every white they see.

We should've never taken them out of Africa. They still need to evolve.

>replace paying whites with thieving niggers
>"color has nothing to do with it"

When you replace the paying demographic with the stealing demographic you can't turn a profit. Diversity absolutely destroyed civic life in the US.

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Imagine that, white people fucked something up for themselves..

So what was the goal? Attack anything with European features?

Looked more like a lot of nig infighting to me.

Feels so weird this is so close to home. Where my 331/630 Sup Forumsacks at?

They won't.

Lincoln was a liar and so are you. The North fought and died, killed their fellow white man to save their precious blacks from slavery.

Northerns, the ultimate nigger loving libtards.

tbqh i welcome this

on the off chance i happen to be nearby a chimpout, i'll record it and make some money on my viral video

if one of them attacks me while i film their chimpery, ive got an excuse to use my ccw

It's coordinated so we have to coordinate anti-chimpouts and tipoff law enforcement.

Chimpout happened at Hulen Mall in Fort Worth Texas yesterday.

fox4news.com/news/225658604-story

Hundred of "teens"