Cuba's Muslim population in 1990: 12

>Cuba's Muslim population in 1990: 12
>Cuba's Muslim population today: 10,000
What the fuck, why are they spreading literally everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

azquotes.com/quote/613039
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean converting. Muslim isn't a racial/enthic category.

Sup Forums thinks it is a race.

Well Sup Forums also worships Hitler, a man that sent millions of anglos/celtics/aryans to their deaths for an unacheivable goal of world domination.

Religion spreads like wildfire in places where people have nothing else. i.e places where people need faith to get by.

thats exactly what their goal is

look at muslim birthrates and compare them to other peoples of the world

Cuba's been a shithole for centuries, why is Islam taking off right now

It's more of an assumption that the Muslims are coming from elsewhere than native Cubans are turning into sandniggers.

the thing is muslims are so fucking retarded, if they do get there little empire, they will just blow eachother up again till the entire world dies out. I rather have jews the muslims fucking seriously atleast you dont have a jewish man yelling allhuakbar blowing himself and you up.

>Hitler wanted to conquer the world
American education

azquotes.com/quote/613039

sawlid source bruh

Honestly, with the population of muslims so low, Cuba should simply prohibit muslims from becoming citizens, or holding fixed addresses. If a child is born of a muslim couple in Cuba, the state should intervene.

Same with Japan, Iceland, etc. Small nations who can only really import Islam

European nations with high numbers of muslims should break up the communities. Ban the establishment of mosques, ban the structural renovation of mosques, ban the private ownership of mosques, and ban any and all preachers holding non-European passports from entering the EU, and seize all foreign money being poured into muslim communities.

I am fucking done with this shit. I was a libertarian for most of my life, I ideally want to be a libertarian, but Islam (and the left's response to it) is forcing my hand in adopting a nationalistic approach.

> 2017
> believing the jews

>London mayor

Acta non verba

Oh sure, I'll just go to London, and push him out of his office, that'll work. I do what I can, redpilling those around me about Islam specifically, without coming across as a nazi.

A great way to do that is to frame the discussion as a comparison between Islam and Fascism, and to compare Muhammed to modern dictators.

By the way, if you're anti-Islam, and you haven't studied the texts (of the three major Abrahamic religions), you're not really that committed. You have to know your enemy.

Mad that Hillary didnt win eh?

Cause they need cleansing

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

Oppression breeds religion.

Why is Sweden 10% Muslim?

Are Sweden's muslims converts or immigrants?

theres nothing to do and no financial incentive so they probably have the time to be preached to and converted