Where are you on this list?

where are you on this list?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/technology/bitwise/2014/07/roko_s_basilisk_the_most_terrifying_thought_experiment_of_all_time.html
pinktentacle.com/2010/01/ningen-humanoid-sea-creatures-of-the-antarctic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is the despair code?

አይሁዳዊ እናንተ በኮንዶም

>አይሁዳዊ እናንተ በኮንዶም

I wouldnt worry about it

Nerve gas

>roman empire still existing

all right i'm intrigued. what is this meme?

i'm at the hardcore level

Thats a big can of worms friend, it goes hand in hand with the quote to the right of it.

Catholics and Jews are the same people, read your bible.

hardcore fag here, thats where all this shit really matters. The poison is sweet, and the crazy is splendorous... but the truth is ever more greater in these depths.
>dib

I believe in the Maragrine Effect.

Michele (Michael) Obama IS a man, and it should be on casual scum tier because it's a well known fact.

>ai controls Earth
>space is fake
>reality is simulated

Implying all of those aren't true

>Roman empire still exists
Pls explain

predator/10

Names have changed but the Roman empire is now the Catholic church and still controls the world through it.

what's the despair code tho

Just a casual scum you know?

fapping induces bad luck and depression

Predator:concrete jungle was a great game

It's a meme
If you want a real 6th tier conspiracy theory then look up Rokos Basilisk. But don't, because thinking about it will doom you for all eternity.

Almost everything from 1-6 is not true. Only two or three things stated may be in some way vaguely true.

the bottom level is fine and normal. i believe in almost everything below hardcore

not a meme

It could be a Philip K. Dick thing. He thought the past two thousand years were an illusion beamed into our heads by an alien satellite and that we are actually living in ancient Rome.

It means that desperation is the only savior on earth

u wut m8

>Roman Empire still existing
What fresh new meme is this?

that weird guy reporting in

Despair code is fake, it's literally a meme.

Look it up

What is the last image from?

Aftican warlord*

That'd be an interesting reality.

If we were actually Romans, is 21st century reality a training sim?

slate.com/articles/technology/bitwise/2014/07/roko_s_basilisk_the_most_terrifying_thought_experiment_of_all_time.html

no, names have not changed, thats the point
by looking into etymology of institutional words you understand why they "work wrong" (they actually work right, but for the Roman Empire's goals, you first need to understand where the word comes from and roman politics to get what the world is about)

i like it, the main way to understand would be to think of human culture as a gondor-like city made of concentring rings protecting the upper-most where the actual tree of knowledge is planted, the lower rings are degradations, false-truths, and metaphors, put there in an attemp to weed out people from the truth: if you can keep content with the explanation in your circle, then you belong there, if you obsess over the wrong details then you find your path to a higher level by research and "logic puzzles"

this happens in life, the explanation for stuff constantly changes as you keep progressing up the education & research layers, things that looked very simple and senseless end up being infinite rabbit-holes of culture and technology that most humans don't even know its there

How redpilled is Sup Forums, really?

Ever tim

So you're also waiting for the end of Kali Yuga huh?

/r/thedespaircode

It's hard for me to believe that the supernatural to exists outside of human language and imagination. So what if a significant proportion of the elites in this country are engaged in ritualistic occult activity? Clearly, it is not working out in their favor (with regards to Hillary)

Sure, it is creepy and it wpuld certainly shatter what little respectibility the elites have in the eyes of middle american evangelicals, but other then that what significance does it really bare? The behavior they engage in is clearly irrational and does not appear to influence world affairs in their favor. Perhaps I am being naive...

>It's hard for me to believe that the supernatural to exists outside of human language and imagination
>he still doesn't get what emergent properties are

imagine if your cells could communicate to you so you could scratch their enemies off

ah, but they do...

first tier at most

If you have never defended Justin Trudeau ironically you are a fucking casual retard who deserves to get trolled

IF that's true then what would my current job in ancient Rome?

I make very little money and live with my parents in this shitty simulation. That's why my life fucking sucks. Fucking aliens.

I still don't understand why emergent properties mean that if i spill goat blood on a sigil Hillary Clinton will be elected. How does emergent properties prove that ghosts exist for example?

Speaking of Roko's basilisk, does anyone have that comice where robots put people in torture balls and then drop the torture ball on a massive pile of torture balls?

I believe that Evola was overly pessimistic and that pockets of human existence may "end" the kali yuga by being free from the decay of Modernism through separatist communities.

huh, sounds like a fun riddle

>super obscure
>a literal subreddit

You have to go back
If its not on the darknet its for soft betas

the despair code sounds a lot like the bitmap image described in snow crash by neal Stephenson

Why is pedowood even on there? It's not even a conspiracy, it's the worst-kept secret in Los Angeles. Tons of people including Elijah Wood have gone on record to say it's a real thing.

> no bognadog twins at very bottom

Thanks!

Well shit, I for one welcome our new AI overlord and will help him come into existance

none of that shit even gets past level 2.

>implying meme magic isn't just a way to bring about the Basilisk

Loyal servants of Kek have nothing to fear.

Higher quality pl0x

That's the best I have

Why would you do this, user?

it works like this
lowe levels form basis of higher levels, lower levels interactions can trigger higher level behaviours that can destroy lower levels

for example, temperature, you can't measure temperature by looking at a single atom, you need to observe them as a group to be able to measure it, and its effects are only present above the molecular level

Supposed to be a photo of some unidentified sea creature. Don't know if it's real or not, though.

pinktentacle.com/2010/01/ningen-humanoid-sea-creatures-of-the-antarctic/

The source is trash, but it's all I could find.

jaded/1-2 hardcore bits

Somewhere between that weird guy and jaded outcast. I do blame jews for everything though.

>Cave and give Slate a view
>First ad I see on the bottom of the screen
>"Donald Trump is attacking the press. Help us fight back."

>Implying that faggy frog stands a chance against based Basilisk AI God
lmaoing at your life fuckboy

What is this? A picture for ants?

>This fucking goy

and behind the Catholic church lies the jews.

It's called a slow internet

somewhere between jaded outcast and hardcore

>He doesn't believe in the Titanic switch

A greater coverup than 9/11.

White genocide is pretty mainstream these days. I think I'm just a normie ethno-nationalist.

I think i'm past the despair code ready for what comes next, most of that list is pointless when you reach my level.

see this Romes empire is hidden at the surface level, its easier to recognise its existence in the middle ages, every king and queen answered to the pope, they were given limited authority to rule as they saw fit over the empire lands they were given to administrate expected to pay a tithe and provide troops for defense of the realm in the crusades.

He's a frog GOD. The ghost in the machine of /pol. Show some respect!

i just looked up the despair code today. I actually know more about the lovecraftian deities than nearly anyone. I have a book written by Simon about his experiences about getting the manuscripts to write The Necronomicon. It's a good read. But ultimately his summary is:
>Yes we are using the purest, most dangerous black magic against others who use black magic to fight for our place in this cruel and cold world and sorry not sorry.

Which is interesting because he tries to imply that they are not bad people a few chapters earlier, when all his dealings are pretty much with bad people and that the ritual magic scene is full of misfortune, rich people and opportunists.

I will go further and say I have done extra research without tainting myself looking at the Necronomicon (i don't practice magic: degenerate) the Lovecraftian deities are legitimate Sumerian deities. The names are disguised and mispelled but you can trace most of the "ficticious" deities back to the ancient Sumerian actual name. Once you realize this, it's pretty frightening because you understand all the stuff is very very dangerous and extremely old. People practicing magic meet "BAD ENDS"

Unironically Jaded Outcast

Why the fuck would you even fake the Titanic? For what purpose??

Basically the Roman Empire never fell, it just changed form into Christianity via the CAtholic Church and then when religion fell it shifted to America and that's why American cities, names, law, and government is named after Rome.

what level does this badge put me at?

No the Roman Empire is now United States according to the theory.

>That last paragraph
Dodged a bullet there son, symbolism is dangerous.

Look into the enochian language, third book of enoch

If you know what I'm talking about beyond this you're fucked.

So you don't lose face with the public/money because your super duper boat is fucked.

I don't belive the "Roman Empire" still exists.

However, the Holy Roman Empire still exists.

What is the EU and the Maastricht Treaty, The Treaty of Lisbon.

EU commissioned gold coins with Charlemagne on it.

The Economist Magazine run by a Rothschild is the biggest publication in Europe, has a section about European Unity every issue and its call the Charlemagne Page.
The EU has a million dollar prize given out to those in high positions to push European Unification, its call the Charlemagne Prize.

And if a country wants to join the EU they must apply at the Charlemagne building in Brussels.

The problem with the Simon Necronomicon is that its provenance is largely unverifiable. The general consensus is that Simon just made all of that shit up by copying Sumerian mythology and mixing in Lovecraft.

t. actual occultist

>Sacred Geometry
kek!

Praise the triangle

also, stop stealing my letters

I totally believe the enochian language is most likely demonic. I know that one guy was obsessed with it and all sorts of trouble befell him trying to please his "guardian angel" and perform the correct ritual and get the necessary materials.

I'm redpilled I'm literally woke I believe in fucking Cultural Marxism and I love Trudeau

proofs?

Olympic was badly damaged after a collision with HMS Hawke and insurance would not pay out, so they put it in the same drydock as the Titanic, swapped Names and sunk it for the insurance.

Very very far from levels in the original pic however including it wouldn't be worthwhile as no one would spend the time it would take to scroll all that way down to reach the core content in the OP.

That is to say you are here, casual scum starts
Here

This reminds me of how they tried to convey Giygas in Earthbound, they really tried to go beyond what can be described rationally.

why would you want to know?
also 619171-124131-12-421252529151!

Where do you think Lovecraft got it from? Lovecraft had some weird connections and himself was weird and he moved in certain circles. The names he pulls are legitimate "deities" though clearly what we are talking about here are nefarious extra dimensional beings which demand human sacrifices, nefarious acts, etc. To the ignorant it might seem like ayyy lmaos but I am quite sure these are powerful fallen angels masquerading as different beings.

I've known occultists before and he got messed up from it and doesn't do it anymore, used to be extremely into it and arrogant too. Your tone nor your knowledge doesn't impress me. The nature of the rituals all requires the slow corruption and increasing demands from your spirit contacts. if they decide theydon't need you or you screw up the ritual or you don't want to murder and eat children / your mother, you are toast.

Also petition moot to remove the spam filters and auto filters for Sup Forums, I assure you it will not deteriorate the overall post quality.

some practioner in the 16 or 1700's in europe somewhere i believe. He met another guy too, he did some messed up stuff doing what his "guardian angel" told him to

met some unpleasant end, ruined his life and a few lives and never got anywhere

From what I remember its the conspiracy that the US goverment created a gas that makes people kill themselves by despair. They apparently found the right formula to do it something something happiness= (self worth)(hope)

Idk it seemed stupid when I looked into it.