Gay Marriage

Sup Forums exactly why do you not support gay marriage?

Can anyone give me a legitimate answer without bigotry, hate speech and retardation?

/polgb/ forever!
>Tfw no bf tho...

Melbourne should be ip banned

I'm in favor

Gay marriage undermines the nuclear family, the basic building block of society.

Government proliferation of gay marriage is just another step towards the state's goal of eliminating social structures that undermine its authority.

Marriage by definition is based upon 4 characteristics, sex (male and female), number (2 people), species (human) and blood (non relatives), all in the best purpose of protecting the future child and therefore the family, which is the most solid unit capable of making progress in the society by growing healthy and strong individuals, thousands of years of human evolution led up to this arrangement

Can we make a natsoc mingle?

>why do you not support gay marriage?
because it accentuates how laughably fucked the farcically forced male-female dynamic is

Thank you, I am now off the fag-wagon.

I have no objection to lezzo or pooftah couples shacking up together.
But the SameSexMarriage agenda isn't about gays getting married.
The left have never wanted traditional marriage for gays straights or anybody.
Fags have never promoted monogamy.
This is just another strike against traditional values.
Next is muzzrat polygamy and canadians marrying their sex pets.

The problem isn't the being gay its that pol is worried "they" are trying to tell everyone that this what everyone should aspire to be.

because if you legalize gay marriage, then le slippery slope meme into pedophilia n sheeit

You ever seen two blokes pashing?

That's the same sort of disgusted gut-reaction I have when I hear about gay people getting married and raising kids.

I don't need to justify it. I just find it fucking gross.

I used to, back in the 90s and early 2000s when homosexuals were otherwise normal people who readily admitted their sexual interests were abnormal. Those gays could function as normal members of society and even raise heterosexual children if they were so inclined.

Nowadays since BTQ and every other letter has attached themselves to the lesbian and gay star it's a hell of a lot harder to support them. I honestly feel bad for the "vanilla" gays, I can't imagine they're thrilled with the current arrangement or their heterosexual white women "allies" pushing every fucking agenda under the sun in their name

>Sup Forums exactly why do you not support gay marriage?

I don't support any state sponsored marriage

marriage is an agreement between a couple and a parent, usually the father of the bride but not always

I think most people don't actually care, its people who will ram it in your face "BIGOTS BTFO" "PAY ATTENTION TO US" that pisses people off.

Im sure some Christians are all "muh sanctity of marriage" which is retarded because all religions have marriage ceremonies, and marriage has existed long before modern religion.

But regardless the left can't just make their laws and move on, every single one has to be a victory against the right, and if you go around rubbing your successes in other people's faces, eventually they're going to want you to fail. They're creating their own opposition, if youre not with them you're against them, and if you're against them then they have the right to be a cunt to you when they "win", and if someone's being a smug cunt, you want them to get fucked over

It goes beyond that. The government now has a legal obligation to go after any person who refuses to provide services to a gay marriage event. Imagine if the government made it illegal for anyone who had a gay marriage to be in a job which provides a service to the public.
And this is intentional. The gay marriage people pushed for gay marriage even when it was offered to make civil unions equal to marriages because they wanted to punish religious people who believe they are wrong.

Mate you can have a civil-union if you want, i don't care but just leave the church out of it

If gay marriage is ever allowed, they will be lining up at churches (not mosques btw) to get married there and to scream discrimination when the priest refuses.

Probably the only reason they want gay marriage.

Yeah maybe a small vocal percentage might but why would they want to be part of a religion that isn't compatible with who they are as a person , makes no damn sense.

They don't want to be part of the religion

They want to crush the religion

Same thing with the Christian bakeries refusing to make gay wedding cakes

It WILL happen here, unless someone has the foresight to prevent it happening in the legislation

Homosexuals have the right to be as miserable as everyone else

I'm all for same sex marriage. My wife and I have been having the same sex for about twenty years now

Because gay marriage is a sick parody and a farce.
Marriage is not a right, it is a compromise in order to avoid single mothers.
People were allowed to have sex, only after swearing that they would be together and be FAITHFUL in all of life's circumstances, until one died.
Faggots taking the same compromise does not make sense.

I don't support changing the marriage act in australia unless it will allow all consenting adults to marry who they love.

I want polygamous sibling marriages otherwise marriage is between a man and a woman.

The only reason I hate it is because, like all the other PC shit, it's constantly shoved in your face. I honestly don't give a shit but people that are always vocal and find a way to slip in into EVERYTHING fill me me a dark urge to smash their face in.

let me explain. if gay marriage is legal this is what will happen.

two gay people running two separate businesses as individuals can get married. they become a family. with all the family tax benefits. which means the government will lose tax revenue and as we know only big business can have a tax free life. they dont even have to be gay. they just get married on paper.

imo that is why it didnt happen.

I wouldn't care if they would stop being such loud and obnoxious cunts about it. I used to think my mom was too homophobic before I entered Sup Forums, but now after hearing these cunts shout about fucking everything, I would love to see the scotus overturn obergefell v hodges and assblast literally everyone.

They do this in Israel yet?

The reason people are against it is cos it gave them a right that wasn't useful to them.

The common misconception is that gay marriage became a special right for the faggots and dykes. This is untrue. It was EVERYONE who received the right to marry the same sex. Just because you are a hetero doesn't mean you're not allowed to marry homosexually. But of course, being hetero, why the fuck would you want to?

Basically, people bitch about it cos everyone gained a right that isn't useful to those bitching.

And that sanctity of marriage thing? The sanctity was fucking ruined when the government was allowed to regulate it.

Homosexuality is degenerate.
First post HIV post

>Gay marriage undermines the nuclear family, the basic building block of society
>implying the nuclear family was even a thing outside of the 50s

Polygamy and incest are much more rampant and much more apparent in human history. Civilization did fine.

>Marriage by definition is based upon 4 characteristics, sex (male and femaleS), number (1 man as many girls as he can buy/rape into wedlock), species (human) and blood (lol jk, this doesn't fucking matter)

FTFY
lrn2worldhistory

Marriage is a religious institution, not a state institution. Rules of equality do not apply to religious rites. If you find a church that will marry two dude, cool, it doesn't affect me in any way, nor should it. Its when the state gets involved and doles out special rights to married people, they shouldn't be involved in it.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

As long as they're called civil unions

gay people are still going to be gay regardless if they can get married, so you didn't make a point at all.

Pretty much this.
The state should get out of straight marriage as well. I don't agree with any form of state sponsored social engineering.

that slope started with regular marriage

This. Unless Testosterone therapy can make someone straight.

It's not marriage. It's allowing sodomites to devalue the institution of marriage and give them tax breaks they don't deserve.

Undermines the basic unit required for societal function.
I'll bait you with gay marriage today, seizing means of productions tomorrow.
Both are key elements required for communists to get in power.

Gay Marriage will kill what's left of the traditional family ( and we already see the result of this slow destruction ) it is the last step, after that the "family" will quickly disappear.

this void will hurt all people where it will occur, leaving as always the opportunity for the very people who caused this to paint themselves as the saviors and thus gaining power over the them, this tactic is used aagain and again and it is very effective

They lit your house on fire then come extinguish it when it's half destroyed, and you pay them for it, of course now they'll reconstruct it, their OWN way

Because my Jewish Republican overlords told me so, so I can get distracted with a dumb fucking non-issue, while they sneak in through my bedroom window and steal all my money.

bc homosexuality is pbly a mental illness.

The legal side of marriage (tax breaks, etc.) only exists on the assumption you will have children and contribute to the future of your society. That is why married couples get special privileges period. Because having a happy family unit raising children makes society healthy. Fags will only rape any children they adopt (as proven numerous times) giving them only AIDS and trauma which doesn't contribute to a healthy society.

We have forgotten the importance of raising children, how it helps all of us to encourage functional family units. But that was the spirit in which married couples were granted special rights, giving them to AIDS-ridden, sexually-perverted fags is making a mockery of all.

> civilisation did fine.
Have you looked out of the fucking window? Civilisation is fucked and is on a slippery slope to hell.
Homosexuality is degenerate, it was better when it was kept behind closed doors, at least then those insidious fuckers couldn't push their faggy (((agenda))) on the youth.
Look how liberalism and equality has fucked the west in the last 20 years. Gay marriage is just a small stone in the wall of buklshit.

This post is correct but it also made me chuckle haha

Because I know you faggots will force institutions that don't want to marry them to do such through the courts

I don't support marriage in general. Society is way too individualistic for that kind of shit.

Slippery slope, whats next, making pedophilia legal?

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch,

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch;

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch[

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch=

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch'

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch-.

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch==

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch-)

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch;[-

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch^

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch,,

we should meet up lol

Quality leaf posts

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.,.

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch,;;

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch-=

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch'';

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch==-

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch,,,

>one slightly edited punctuation is enough to evade the spam filter every time

thanks hiroshimoot

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch,,.

>pol is one person
I support gay marriage insofar as marriage is just a series of tax breaks and the like, along with some slight privileges that couples get in terms of priority on certain things.
I also support Trump's suggestion that gays be included in the civil rights act regarding hate-crime prevention.

Straight people undermined the nuclear family by divorce rates skyrocketing and leaving their spawn with single mothers. The fags have nothing to do with it.

Enjoy your ban cuck

Look at my flag. Before gay marriage it was a flag you could display without "muh diversity so brave". Now we have Trudough and legal dog buggering.

I support it in the Civil sense of things. Most religious organizations wont recognize it but fuck it who cares? Let them discover the shitshow that is marriage quietly among a small group of friends and family. If it doesnt bother me personally, I don't give a shit.

Plus I'd love to see gay TV divorce court, that would be like Maury on steroids

"hate speech"
you lost all credibility right there.

Fuck I hate Canadians

Marriage is about kids. Gays fuck kids up.

Shutup Fag

Because the marriage is a religious ceremony, not a civil one

Now that's just not true

I never understood the idea of hate speech and hate crimes. Like, if I don't like someone for any reason, and say or do something against them, wouldn't that qualify as a hate crime or hate speech? Why not call it what it is: "race based crime" and ethnic discrimination/racism.
Maybe I'm too focused of the semantics, but it bothers me.

What the best Twink site

If I murder my wife because I find out she's cheated on me, isn't it because I hate her? So isn't that a hate crime?

If I burn down an embassy isn't that because I hate that country/government?

But if I murder some random person on the street, and its then found out that that person was homosexual an in my private life I'm a neo-Nazi then I'll be charged with a hate crime

I'm Christian and believe it is not sanctioned by God. It undermines the sanctity of marriage, the core unit of civilised society. My politics basically boils down to, if it puts more white Christians on this earth, it's good; if not, it's bad. Gays should have regular Christian marriages and have babies and resist homosexual urges. Do this first and then worry about being gay, either by affairs or after divorce having done your duty to the nation. This is the proper masculine ancient Greek way. I don't care if it's hard. I don't care if it makes you unhappy. It's the right thing to do according to ancient European tradition and Christianity. Anything else is by definition degenerate and jewish faggotry. It degenerates the race.

Exactly! I feel like we need to redefine "hate crime" and "hate speech", or find new legal terms for them. It's very misleading, even if the heart is in the right place.

Because institutions exist in order to serve particular purposes. If you wish to know who ought to have access to the goods of a particular institution then you simply have to determine what the purpose of the institutions is and whether or not the individual in question serves that institution's ends. In the case of marriage, the purpose of the institutions is, quite obviously, the normalisation of the family unit and the promotion of child birthing and proper child rearing. Everything about marriage which we take for granted (exclusivity, monogamy, permanance, etc) is only justified given this child-oriented purpose.

However, in order to allow for homosexual marriage you necessarily have to remove the element of children from the equation--but, in doing so, you remove the reason that marriage exists in the first place. In other words, not only do homosexuals not serve the purpose of marriage, they actively undermine it since their inclusion requires a complete redefinition of the institution's very purpose.

Ask yourself these questions: if marriage isn't about children, then why is marriage between two people and not, say, 3 or 5 or 7? Why are marriages assumed to be a sexual relationship? (traditionally, marriages weren't even considered official until they're consummated) Why are marriages assumed to be an exclusive relationship? Why does the government personally oversee marriage contracts? Why isn't it a private institution? Why does the government give tax breaks to those who enter into a marriage contract? Why, if it isn't about children, do we even feel it necessary to make marriage a contractual relationship? Why does love need to be contracted?

If you think of marriage as existing not for the sake of the individuals entering into the marriage but for the sake of potential children that the relationship might produce, then all these questions make sense. Once you remove children, however, all these aspects of marriage become arbitrary.

I wouldn't mind modernizing some of the old European/Mediterranean customs. Open male love seemed really cool, and I feel like we should do more communal bathing. Put away the phones, get naked, and talk amongst your fellow man.

God hates faggots. Your a faggot my uncle was a faggot and his face is falling off. Faggots should burn at the stake. Id like to see muslims throw Milo off a bridge.

If they can't get married they can just change their legal gender to get married. Easy peasy.