Why?

Why?

You know why.....

Gee, I wonder.

btw If GCHQ can see this, I'm not pro-Nazi, I'm just wondering why one brutal ideology is socially acceptable and why one is not.

Who won the war?
question answered

Because libturds believe in equality and they believe communism is the way to go

Because the elites wanted it to be like that. That's it.

Because jews. Communism has killed way more people and ruined far more countries but jews can never let anything go

Thanks for clarifying. Don't worry, we aren't out to get you lad.

Though, if you step out of line and starting throwing racial slurs, we'll have to bring you in. Theresa's orders.

Will Theresa punish me herself?

But everyone would be equal!

because the state of Israel exists because of their alleged treatment by the Nazis

if jews are greedy and selfish, wouldn't they benefit from a free market?

Equallity ---- Utopia
Communism --- Utopia

Because they lost

>free market = competition
oh goy!! you are so right

Losers vs winers, that's why.

The far left has done a way better job at propaganda than we have.

you fucking traitor

She'll have to discipline you harshly for being a naughty boy and making racist posts on a cambodian cheese sculpting board, yes.

While the hammer and stickle isn't stigmatized to the extent as the swastika, its far from encouraged. The only time you see it is in fringe leftist environments or its used as an edgy fashion accessory.

There's a (((reason)))...

It's encouraged in colleges, and often treated a little more than fairly in high schools.

Yeah this is where I was coming from. My Politics teacher from year 13 was a self proclaimed communist.

college here is full of communists teachers and students, most of my teachers even in high school were communists...

Because the victory over nazism is the foundation the entire western political system is built on. It contrasts its ideology on it and draws its legitimization from it.

Three known reasons.
-Russia (main promoter of Communism) was a part of the Allied powers who defeated Germany in WWII so as victors their crimes are ignored as in tradition for victors in wars which have gone on for centuries before that time.
-Elite Jews or the World Zionist Organisation were able to make deals before, during and after the war which would harm Germany to their own self gain and other benefits.
Their main objective back then was to found Israel which they were able to achieve eventually and the gains from WWI and WWII made this possible.
-Communism was originally an ideology made by the Jews and it is only natural for victors and behind the scene forces (multiple groups and individuals) who are still active to continue support for one of their ideology products.
Third point really just explains the second point more, but the main point of the second point is to explain how the destruction of Germany's Nazi culture was for financial and power benefits.

No, communism is not socially acceptable

fascists are bad people who promised to do bad things and went on to do bad things

Communists are good people who promised to do good things who went on to do bad things

Unironically...? Jews

pretty spooky famalam

Globalization

It is a (((mystery))).

Not in Hungary

Hmmm. I wonder why.

it comes down to nationalism vs globalism

Because, faggy Jews love to inflict gommunism on the goyim to rule them into oblivion, and the other one is the fastest way to make the Jew problem go away for good.

>communism
>encouraged
not in countries that experienced it
>inb4 its not real gommunism
XD

it hASNT BEn TRIED YeT leT KeeP TRY tILL eVERYOBE Is KILL!!

Does not look concentrated enough.

Jewish memes aside, one lost a world war unconditionally and the other won despite almost being annihilated

Noone cares about dead russians?

>World history teacher defending communism every other chance he gets
>"My grandparents were slaughtered by communists"
>Says that's what happens to Nazi supporting countries and the same would happen anywhere else, that slaughtering under communism is nothing unique

Made me ill.

Yeah, in places like Poland and Ukraine you've got loads of hard core anti cumminsts, whoch keep the actual communists at bay.

Unfortunately over here, schools and universities are full of the fuckers.

You've got to be university educated to be that stupid.

Marxists won the cultural war.

Because genocide is a ok if you're not bias about who gets turned into glue, apparently.

>Stalin deports 200,000 Tatars to Siberia, which killed about 100,000 of them, because about 2000 Tatars supported the Nazis
Yeah any country would have done it.

Also okay for being let off crimes as they joined the allies in the war they partially contributed to the start of by invading Poland as an allied force with Germany at the time.

Also were even lucky to put the heat of their crimes for mass torture and murder of Polish servicemen (Katyn forest massacre) on Germany for a long time too.
By the time the crime scene was found and the correct perpetrators were identified too much time had passed for the crime to have any weight.

Libertarians are right one one important distinction: The left does not care about state-sponsored violence and genocide. They only care about how you choose the people that get subjected to it.

Kill hundreds of Jews for being bankers? That's fine. Kill them for being Jews? That's bad.

communism = political judaism
Pay close attention to the first image of this economist (Rothschild) cover. This isn't even a secret.

Why are there so many Ancap/Libertarian jews then?

they are the good jews

Why the fuck would I want to read an article about stopping conflicts by George Clooney?

Jesus fucking christ that publication has gone right down the shitter.

traitor? we're the jews of south america.

Normies getting red-pilled hard over on /his/

Killing people is bad but killing a ton of people is fine.

Welcome to 1984.

>Why are there so many Ancap/Libertarian jews then?

These are the ones that are already at the top and don't want to share their wealth. Communism is for the goy slaves, compare it to the Talmud. (((Central government))) controlling everything, the goys aren't allowed to own anything. No goy upperclass, only (((political elite))) based on nepotism.
You get the connection between communism and Talmud supremacy? To be fair, most Jews are probably not aware that real international communism equals the Talmud prophecy.

They would benefit from a totalitarian regime with a centralized power structure and a monopoly on the legal use of force even more.

I can tell you were on leftypol five minutes ago, buddy. Step it up.