You MUST post ITT if you voted for Trump in a blue state

You MUST post ITT if you voted for Trump in a blue state

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h569Ib8Mzrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alabama born but live in VA and voted for Trump. if you look at the map Hillary only won the DC suburbs (Loudoun county really hurt bc thought they would come back to the flock this time around), Richmond (which is a hipster liberal banker city), and the New Port News/Hampton area (Mike Vick country). was pretty disappointed in the 2nd capital of the Confederacy, but I can always hold my head high that I was born in the 1st capital, Montgomery AL, and was raised in the great, beautiful, and underappreciated state of Alabama. war fucking Eagle.

Commiefornian reporting in from behind the pink curtain.
Still unstumpable taking tearbaths daily.

Ore-e-gun checking in, Portland no less

same here

NH reporting in. Probably a bunch of massholes bussed in to get her over the edge.

Connecticut here.

Would have gone red if we had no niggers.

Delaware reporting.

go to a liberal arts school in upstate NY (KILL ME) and voted for trump
i am public enemy #2 at my school, other guy blatantly tells SJW's to kill themselves but not in a cool way, more in an autistic fit-of-rage way

RIP
at least trump won

Seattle here. Boy is it strange hearing people complain about the election, even at work. They just assume the world is going to hell and anyone with a different opinion is literally a retarded racist inbred.

>tfw live in bluest state in the country and voted for the donald

Maine reporting in, I tried.

upstate NY reporting in we would have won if we were seperate from jew york city

CO, fuck

CA fag here

Would have gone red if we had no spics

Nevada reporting in.

maine - came home from college just to vote against the kikeberg gun laws they tried to force on us

boomers in maine are too cucked

I miss this state back when it was red and racist

Voted for Trump in a blue county of a red state. Don't regret it in the slightest

Reporting from Illinois

CO here, I'm actually pretty upset about it. I feel we might be too far gone thanks to liberal West Coast faggots fucking us up.

i feel u man.
christmas was hell

Unfortunately, your Whites were cucked. Can't blame this one on niggers, CT.

cali? or am i dumb

Nevadabro here.

Clark county was the only blue county and it swept the state blue, from Hillary to the senate and house picks.

Minnesota standing by

Western NY here, surrounded by niggers please send help

>D.C.

Not sure why I even bothered. This place is a shithole.

Felt good turning Salem red.

NHfag here. I tried.

Cali

California and New York
[CAN'T WAKE UP]

Massholes tried wicked hard

I think it might actually be Maryland, assuming DC isn't a state of course.

MADAM PRESIDENT

Trump voter from Michigan.

Alabama-California Trumpette checking in, WDE

Voted Trump is King County WA.

Saw more Trump signs and bumper stickers on my commute in the Seattle area than Hillary ones. In fact I'd say I saw one Hillary For Prison bumper sticker for every two legit one.

>mfw when I went to work Nov 9, clearly one of the only happy people in my HR office

> In California surrounded by illegals

> be one of the working men in the company that keeps everything running

> all of voted for Trump

> all the cubicle spinsters and half of the male office wonks voted for the corrupt cunt

> mfw going to the office the day after the election seeing all the butthurt

nice quads

253 Reporting. I was in Tampa though when we won.

I did, I'm in NY.

Blue California fag....FUCKING BAY AREA/SAN FRANCISCO REPORTING IN LADS.

I'm in the Lions den, but voted for the Lion himself Donald Trump. Continuing counter operations against the enemy desu.

Praise the God Emperor. AWOOO

Chicago, Illinois

pls send help

California here

> tulare county is red as blood

San Bernandino County, California reporting in

It me oregon

SoCal, OC.

Pains me to know my county turned blue.

Worcester, Massachusetts

Not a single county in my state went red. Although my county was one of the most "less blue".

The polling place was full of women. I shit you not it must've been 70-30 women, and a big portion of them were obese and minority, nobody's surprised. Fucking newyorkricans.

I voted R down the ballot and our R candidate won house representative which was pretty based. I think if Massachusetts republicans weren't so defeatist and actually showed up the polls this state could be competitive given the right candidate.

Voted Trump in Central Illinois

Marylandfag here.

Please nuke this whole God-forsaken State.

Maryland. Fuck this state to hell

Cali deplorable here

Maryland here

Southern Oregon here
TRUMP won my county though

Illinoian here.

Virginia here, we were so close to MAGAing, but the cucked north fucked us over again
at least it was close, way closer than I thought it would be
the margin of her win was basically the amount of felons allowed to vote by our cuck governor

Voted for Trump in Brooklyn. Later saw that over 90% of the votes in my district went to Hillary. Shieeet.

Where u live fellow md bro

Same here friend, I remember the day after the election a ton of girls had puffy eyes from crying.

New York Republican - voted Trump in primary and general

Voted for McMullin in NY. Happy Trump won, though.

NJ here. Somebody kill me please

Maryland Trump voter here. You'd be surprised how many Trump signs there were/are here. Especially once you get into the rural and/or richfag areas.

>tfw didnt vote

SoCal did not take it easy lmao

Michigan here.

>Blue no more.

Maryland here
Will move once done with college

We went Rubio in the primary which is basically Blue.

MN here, voted Trump and so did most of my extended family. We're surrounded by Somali scum and other assorted liberal trash though. Pls send help.

California reporting in

please don't nuke us, it's just the cities and coast that turns us blue

Aye, VA.

North Carolina if that counts

Voted Trump in Chicago. Hail Victory

los angeles here, just fuck my shit up senpai

Voted for god lord Trump
jewyorkshitty

HAIL TRUMP
KILL HILLARY AND KILL NIGGERS

also heres some video evidence that irish """people""" are in fact stupid dumb animal niggers.
youtu.be/h569Ib8Mzrw

Fuck Hilary. Califag reporting in.

I'm glad you guys can't vote in the general. Probably would have gone 70-30 Clinton.

Lots of anecdotal Trump voters in Chicago. I guess Chi isn't that bad of a city if you ignore the crime and stick to the middle/upper class neighborhoods

You would think you would be safe in Buffalo i didn't think black people liked the snow and cold.

Went to work the day after (in Los Angeles) and didn't even try to hide it. People were just shaking their heads at me saying "I hope you're happy" and boy was I.

You guys did great, It was amazing seeing that blue wall crash.

Jersey. My county went blue because we're all Philly refugees and close to (((diversity)))

HOLD FAST CAL BROS. CONTINUE PUSHING THE FRONT AND COUNTER MEASURES DESU.

Although I have to say, the butthurt was fucking amazing. I'm working in a seafood shack to pay the bills while I interview for a real job.

The whole mood of the city was DEAD on the election. I walked out of my room that day to find my roommate crying on the couch. My boss knew I was pro-trump and surprised me with a double shift when I had no sleep on election night. I didn't even care. I posted trump memes all day and lost facebook friends like a madman. I rode the high for like a week.

Massachusetts.

vermont is the most liberal

they're currently dragging us out of our cars and beating us. pretty much a police state city

Our Governor, Cuck-Supreme Hogan, literally wrote in his dead father's name instead of Trump for President.

Fucking incredible.

Fucking niggers, not even 1 state red on the men side. Unfuckingbelievable. Brainwashing works I guess

Washington here.

OC, CA fat reporting in.

Illinois here. I'm drinking the tears of hipsters and the south side

Mass here, nuke us.

I live in NY, actually in the suburbs of NYC (Suffolk County), but I don't see many people bitching about the election other than college professors and a few Bernie-supporting stoners. Suffolk County was actually something like 60% Trump, 30% Hillary (I bet most of this came from limousine liberals on the north shore) and 10% third party (mainly people who voted for Stein or Johnson because DUDE WEED LMAO).

Illinois(not Chiraq)

My county used to be red but in the past years received enough immigrants to turn it blue. We were the only ones besides orange to be a red county on the coast.

Upstate NY

808 checking in