youtube.com/watch?v=Iitj_V_7DAk
youtube.com/watch?v=8NRKWLK8DlE
youtube.com/watch?v=lIAJOAb3fSs
youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mqjj_oU9Hac
youtube.com/watch?v=DDinqq2A0C4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Rap" music is senseless glorification of a lifestyle that leads to self harm, endangerment, violence, crime, and general degeneracy. At one point it provided a view of a harsh reality where danger was at every corner and survival focused on either adapting or dying. It's common to reveal in the fruits of ones dirty work but rap has evolved into nothing more than product placement for a their ((sponsers)). In turn most people, typically young black men, see the success of these "peers" and attempt to emulate them only to either die or get incarnated. This in turn begins a cycle where no one is left around to correctly inform the next generation that, as the saying goes, crime does not pay.

I like chief keef

I only listen to the white rappers Lil ugly mane, yung lean, and bones

>"Rap" music is senseless glorification of a lifestyle that leads to self harm, endangerment, violence, crime, and general degeneracy
that's only a certain kind of rap, and even when you narrow it to only that kind of rap it's still debatable
>but rap has evolved into nothing more than product placement for a their ((sponsers))
rappers rapping about having things is not a secret advertising plot, also that's not how you spell sponsors
>In turn most people, typically young black men
did you just say that most people are young black men?
>see the success of these "peers" and attempt to emulate them only to either die or get incarnated
lol definitely, poor neighbourhoods are fucked up because everyone just wants to be a rapper so darn bad. also i think you mean incarcerated
>This in turn begins a cycle where no one is left around to correctly inform the next generation that, as the saying goes, crime does not pay.
truly stellar armchair sociology 10/10

Because it's extremely homosexual and I'm straight. It was designed to target black youth and turn them gay while stupefying them.

>that jury

This shit always rigged!

>Why does Sup Forums hate rap?
I'm not a big fan of having angry niggers scream at me in ebonics, let alone pay some kike for the privledge.

whoops, meant for

WHERE DID YOU FIND MORE PICTURES OF HER?

TELL ME

>It's about sex and violence

>only nigger worship american enjoy that kind stuff

Nobody like noisy Ebonic crap except america hipster faggot and degenerate white whore

youtube.com/watch?v=38CX9TbtRa0

This has nothing to do with pol, read the rules and enjoy your ban!

I hate niggers and rap reminds me of niggers

>low tier computer generated beats
>dindus who can't sing so they just talk
>majority of "songs" are about killing people, dealing drugs or slutty women
>glorifies degenerate behavior
>mfw people think this is "music"

That's why i don't listen to jazz either..

Sup Forums has such shit taste

My library consists of about 40% rap/hiphop, 30% melodic death and prog metal, 25% classic/southern rock, and 5% miscellaneous songs.

So yeah, I don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tkO_4tGf2E

best song ever, starts at 0:17 s

Sorry but this new rap is shit and the reason it's shit? Because it's white people buying it.

Drake is the most overrated "rapper" in the history of it's genre but whites have a lot of money and that is all that matter.

BIG HOUSE LONG HALLWAYS
GOT 10 BATHROOMS I COULD SHIT ALL DAY

Typical aspiring rappers that met the right jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

Rap is cool but Chicago Footwork is the superior nigger genre.

I liked it better when nigger musicians wore suits

From personal experience, rap "music" is brainwashing bullshit that turns you into human trash.

Just lettin ya'll know, ya'll will never be as based as the Gucci Mane

>large firearm collection (includes WW1 pistol Han Solo's blaster is based off of)
>killed a man in self defense and was cleared of all charges
>despite being incarcerated he is still making music
>actor and clothing designer
>stood up to rivals and never backed down

What does Sup Forums think of this?
youtu.be/4feUSTS21-8

youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=nOurv1WrnL8

pretty comfy desu

r8
youtube.com/watch?v=Iitj_V_7DAk

>sheltered fag detected

youtube.com/watch?v=8NRKWLK8DlE

what you got against gucci mane?

ill admit im from the ATL burbs but ive been a Gucci fan for almost 12 years now

The album cover is redpilled AF

Relax, enjoy whatever fucking music you like. Who cares what i think. I don't listen to shit i don't like and you do the same.

The only truth is that suburbia is shitting on the music industry. But those with the Money make the rules.

>Who cares what i think
if you got something against Gucci I wanna hear it. Or if you have nothing specific then just say whatever generic thing you dislike about him

Truth be told suburban kids are what keep the music industry alive

>multiple iphones per household
>kids buying $0.99 tracks all the time
>going to concerts/buying merch

then they grow up and keep up this lifestyle

youtube.com/watch?v=lIAJOAb3fSs

economy rap battle > all

youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc

housing market is going to boom again

Enjoy your youth, i was just ranting.

Just become a better person and maybe not spend too much time on Sup Forums. It's cancer here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqjj_oU9Hac

The only rap I listen to

im 26 now, how old are you?

>tfw can't acquire new taste in music

Is it a new bubble again?
Its ok, when the bubble pops the government will inject trillions and no one will be in jail, so the cycle repeats.

Give me your best moon man.

The only good rap song.
youtube.com/watch?v=DDinqq2A0C4

fpbp

A lot of it is uncreative and derivative of a handful of really visionary creators.
Illmatic by Nas was the last rap album I genuinely found an outraged but astute observation on the African American condition in