Where to start?

Im trying to understand all the political impass in the middle east envolving Russia, the refugees, Israel, everything, but I dont know where to start and there is so much to learn about, can Sup Forums help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoliy_Golitsyn#New_Lies_for_Old
youtube.com/watch?v=vCW5z5soPkw
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-15/nassim-taleb-syrian-war-condensed-almost-dummies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
archive.org/details/ThePlotAgainstTheChurch_192
youtube.com/watch?v=xp-XfFbFzNc&t=1s
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4587086,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Aven
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Fridman
youtube.com/watch?v=CPHwn896OkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go here .
Read the OP, ask questions.

/thread.

Russia refuse the Rothschild Banks .. the Rothschild send them George Sorros Proxy Fiend to destabilize .. so they can control Syria .. destroy inconvenient artefact reviling true origin of Judaism in the process .. all about Divide and conquer tactic like Usual ..

>the refugees
Kalergi Plan and Protocols of Zion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoliy_Golitsyn#New_Lies_for_Old

Then watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=vCW5z5soPkw

Yes and no. Russia has its own Rothschilds. However Putin is much more less dangerous than Obama or Merkel.

But you and I know the true Origin of Judaism is from Ethiopia

Check out Stephen F. Cohen's work on the New Cold War. youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw

99% of Western Media is completely worthless when it comes to the situation in the Middle East. They either follow the neocon narrative, or the liberal cuck narrative. Both are horrible, both effectively support moderate headchoppers over secular Assad. You also want to read Nassim Taleb about Syria.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-15/nassim-taleb-syrian-war-condensed-almost-dummies

Honestly the best article on the Syrian War I have read in years.

Their is no other Rothschild dude .. they control all the castle already no more castle for U ! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

archive.org/details/ThePlotAgainstTheChurch_192

I wish you could understand French .. youtube.com/watch?v=xp-XfFbFzNc&t=1s

I said they have their own jews and bankers under control of the Kremlin. Not literally Rothschilds

Not saying it's better or worse (personal opinion it's better) I'm just saying what is common-sense.

Quebec my friend

a mexican monarchist fag recommended the same book earlier today
seems pretty based

You have any sources for me ?

;)

do you know something about the Iranian revolution? it was the communists against the Monarchy

In Syria it's the Saudis and Americans against stable Assad.. is that correct?

You canadians are very lazy aren't you

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4587086,00.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Aven

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Fridman

ora porra

LAzy . Oh ya for sure .. is that a problem ?! thanks for the sources..

ESSES MILICOS FILHOS DA PUTA EU TO FALANDO HÁ VINTE ANOS, VINTE ANOS QUE ELES DEVEM REAGIR E ESSES BOSTAS FICAM OUVINDO CONSELHOS DO PT

AH VÁ MERDA PORRA

The Middle East is a huge clusterfuck of different religious groups, ethnicities, tribes and states fighting for control.

In Iran it basically was the Communists (many students), religious extremists, and middle classes who rebelled against the Shah, who had alienated much of the country. The dumb communists thought they could rule together with the ayatollahs, but unfortunately for them, the religious extremists soon took power in the country with the help of the dumb peasants in the countryside. When, soon after the revolution, Saddam Hussein invaded Iran, the Iranians were in a permanent crisis. This enabled the religous leaders to exterminate all opposition in their country. The result was that all communists, gays, and other undesirables were shot in the streets and hung from cranes.

In Syria, it was a revolt against the regime of Assad, led by secular middle classes (mostly students), and Muslim Brotherhood religious extremists. Effectively the same thing happened here, as had happened in Iran. The Revolution was very succesful in the start, but then the coalition between the different groups of rebels began to fray, leading to the rise of the religious extremists, who began to exterminate the secular rebels. While the Western media, Obama and his cronies might still speak of "secular and moderate" rebels, virtually none exist anymore in Syria. Nowadays you're a moderate rebel if you aren't ISIS. Even the al-Nusra front, who are part of Al-Qaeda, have been called moderate rebels by the media cucks.

you're welcome. Based border bro.

It's quite simple really. The countries in the Middle East for the most part exist because of divisions created by the United Kingdom and France after the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

Now the Ottomans were a bit of a savage bunch and no one was that sorry to see them go, especially the Turks, however they had a tight control over Islamic Fundamentalism.

Leaping forward a Century and we're still struggling over ethnic groups divided by political constructed borders, Monarchical / Dictatorships, and a Millennial old argument as to the correct lineage of Prophets after Mohammed.

We also have Iran, US, Saudis, Russia, Turkey, and minor players backing various opposing rebel groups or Governments - no matter how unwholesome they might be.

For the most part Russia and Iran are backing current dictatorial regimes, Turkey and the US aren't.

I didn't know the middle class was against Assad. Were they Sunni?
I'm sure Sunnis don't like a Shia ruling them

To learn Hues have to win their own fights.

youtube.com/watch?v=CPHwn896OkY

Many middle class Syrians hoped for a real Arab Spring, which would replace their dictatorship with a secular or moderate religious democracy. The ruling elites, including Assad were also incredibly wealthy and corrupt, which didn't help their standing in the country. But the main problem is that Arabs are tribal as fuck and religious nuts for the most part, so when the troops and security forces of Assad were driven out of the cities and villages of Syria, they were replaced by religious extremists.