Gamergate

Is it really that hard to play video games without perpetuating racism, sexism, homophobia, etc?

Seems like this whole thing was blown out of proportions cause ya'll want to be children and not grow up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me play video games. Stop being a faggot and turning everything into an issue.

>Sonygger

That guy deserves to get shit on

well you are fine to play your games, just dont send racist, sexist, homophobic, etc stuff to your fellow gamers.

And i dont mean this just happened once, the petty people kept up their harassing tendencies for no other reason than to cause a fight so "leaving you alone" is not a counter argument

maybe without racism, sexism, homophobia, etc?

burn in hell faggot

fuck off with your agenda SJW faggot.

Jill Stein 2020 kill all anime

>cucklord faggot assumes he has the moral authority to dictate morality to everyone with a video game hobby

>no fingers on the shoulder buttons

not gay

i asked a question, can you not answer it?

>Is it really that hard to play video games without perpetuating racism, sexism, homophobia, etc?

well user?

>tfw chat/VoIP in every game I play is basically just Sup Forums
>tfw there is literally nothing faggots like you can do about it

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

Your question assumes the answer and is complete Sophistry. Your refusal to listen is proof that you're a lefty.

Let me say it slower, and read every word ok? Not. Everyone. Has. To. Abide. By. Your. Cuckold. Morality.

Understand cucky?

People enjoy being politically incorrect when given anonymity, it gives them the opportunity to talk and joke freely about touchy stuff, if that's what you mean by perpetuating isms. That's not a bad thing if you don't take things too seriously.

>niggers
>qualified at all
This image is inaccurate.

>a fuckin leaf

I did not bring up political leanings, nor did i call you any names.

I am asking if you must say universally condemned words/phrases to put other people down?

Or better yet continued verbal harassment

>be black
>get called 'nigger' online
>alright man you gotta cut that out
>white supremacists say it over and over again until black man disconnects

These aren't isolated tourettes related outbursts. They are targeted, vindictive insults and quite frankly are a waste of the electricity/data it takes to transmit it.

Don't

nothing is anonymous on the internet, unless you are Sup Forums 400lb hacker

here's your (you). stop shitposting. Nobody gives a fuck about gamergate.
saged.

Around age 25 I lost interest in games. Gamergate happened and I got the impression every nu male faggots knows all about it, I didn't even pay attention. Put simply, video games are toys for children.

>Don't
hit reply too soon, don't you think you can use your /superior1337/ brains for something else than crafting insults to say to someone who you have never met?

If you can't handle some bants over the internet then you have more, worse problems than people calling you names. It's called sticks and stones and if people learned that anymore they wouldn't be so triggered by people saying gg ez that blizzard had to change it.

Most games have chat filters and if you don't like being called names on VOIP then take off the headset. Basically stop being such a pussy or find some friends to play with and fuck off.

Actually it's about ethics in games journalism
Their media pals pushed this "gamergate is a hate movement" meme.

i agree but children that play games have been destructive to society (Eric Harris, Dylan Roof, Eric Steinhauser)

now i may have just opened myself up for more criticism since a number of factors may have come into play for those cases. Maybe it was due to unruly people they met on the internet hurting their self esteem, or maybe they radicalized them...

You do understand that by answering your question a person has to imply that your views are correct and moral? I don't see them as so. You don't have the right to tell me which words to use or what to think about groups of people. You keep sneaking in "universally condemned" and words that imply that you are in control. You're not.

Also niggers are a giant statistically proven problem. Why are you attacking the people who talk about this instead of the violent criminal offenders? You're the poison of our society.

Let me start acting like you. Why do you support violent murderers and rapists and hate everything about society? Can't you live without glorifying murderers and rapists?

Then when you refuse to answer that question I win the argument.

Also gamergate was a irrefutable proof of a corrupt and colluding media and the media ran a 24/7 disinformation campaign to distract people from that fact. And self-righteous retards ate it up.

Yeah it was totally video games and not the medication they were on that permanently fucked up their brain.

>children that play games have been destructive to society
Children that drink water have also been destructive to society. I guess we should ban that too.

>Playing game online
>Some nu-Sup Forums cuck shows up and starts talking about niggers and Jews
>Gets warned by people in the server to stop
>Doesn't
>Gets banned for breaking server rules
>Switches accounts, comes back, and starts bitching and moaning about getting banned
>Gets banned again

Please Sup Forums, no one wants to hear that shit. If you're going to act all tough don't start crying when you get banned for breaking server rules.

>nu/pol/
>addressing the Jewish Question

>You do understand that by answering your question a person has to imply that your views are correct and moral?

If you say so. What can be positive about saying something derogatory to someone? It isn't just racial slurs/jests. Sometimes someone can go on for minutes ripping someone over the mic

>Why are you attacking the people who talk about this instead of the violent criminal offenders?

I don't think calling someone a racial slur on a video game helps anything.

>Why do you support violent murderers and rapists and hate everything about society?

I do not, I think it is worse than smack talk naturally. However it is not a race thing unless 100% of the certain race does it. Do your facts support that?

They played a role in my opinion. After killing colorful models on the monitor for years, you dont think they could get desensitized and wanted a greater thrill?

meant to quote you

Islam caused the Orlando slaughter among others, should we ban Islam?

post the same comic with the POL column

>you're fine to do this Thing as along as you do the Thing exactly how I want you to do the Thing

I know this is bait but fucking kill yourself. This constant need from the Left to play morality police is exactly why spurred people to vote for Trump.

>having rules in vidya
>not a nu-/user/ faggot
Fuck off pussy.

That has nothing to do with it. I have been playing games since I was like 5 and I play a lot of FPS games too. I own guns and there is no fucking way I would ever shoot a person unless I absolutely had to. You have to be really fucked up to just shoot people for fun. People know what is real and what isn't. Your argument just doesn't work when you apply real world logic to it.

For instance go play the AC-130 mission from COD4, then go watch a video of a real AC-130 mission. Any person can tell the difference between the two and most people won't be able to watch the real one for very long when it is real people being killed.

The reason people do it is because you stupid fucks give a reaction towards it. How about don't announce any physical traits about yourself and you'll be fine?

Test

Whatever, you lesbo nigger bitch.

more like homophobia

the shooter probably said some homophobic shit to some people who had no problem with homosoexuals. If there was a way to report homophobic comments and extrapolate those who are fervently homophobic, the shooter could have been investigated and hopefully a crisis could have been averted
think about someone saying smack talk to someone in real life, like say at a basketball game. You will get kicked out of the game by the referee, or if it wasn't an official game you may get beaten up.

>be girl
>talk in voice chat
>HEY EVERYONE ITS A SLUT
>be black
>talk in voice chat
>HEY YOU SOUND LIKE A NIG

your words can't hurt me :^)

Oh well tough shit. Don't use chat then. That's just how it is bud
>b-but that's not fair
Boo hoo

fuck off faggot

>hatethink caused the slaughter of a nightclub full of gays, not the perpetrator's holy book which is literally more hateful than Mein Kampf
This is why the left always loses.

>it's another cuck soft-pedals Islam episode

You do know that you'll be the first faggot that gets thrown off the roof when Islamist gain power right?

Bait thread. Fucking obvious one at that.

suck my cock faggot!

>your words can't hurt me :^)

Precisely!

>implying I haven't been saging the whole time

you raise a very good point, but the video games are pretty realistic

Have you not seen a young child ~6-13 (had a lil cousin that always played shooters) playing a shooting game? They can jump up and down and yell kill and get angry when they die/lose. I think a lot of

i mute ppl if i feel the need, but there are some crafty people who take things a step further

>second account for insults
>using mate's to proxy insults
>blocking only works for communication, doesn't stop in game harassment (team killing, team sabotaging)
>some games it is easy to join other people's sessions for continued in game harassment

the person's gun and his personal ideology drove him to murder. didn't want to bring religion into it since it was a complex topic

the koran literally did not kill anybody

>not a .gif

>kids get excited when playing
>ergo video games are evil and should be banned

>the koran literally did not kill anybody
ahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahah
OH WAIT YOUR SERIOUS
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
ALSO >i mute people
NICE ISOLATION CHAMBER YOU'VE CREATED YOU SNOWFLAKE FAGGOT

The Koran killed millions and enslaved millions.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

>PCuck
lel

I can't hear you over the sound of NO GAMES.

Make your own games faglord,

Here's a free title:
5guys dp safe space battle

You going to be crying about the election in 2 years?

I"M FUCKING WHITE

You keep making the same argument over and over again and it is just not true. It doesn't matter how it makes you feel or how much it really makes you think. People know the difference between reality and something on a screen. If they didn't, movies and books would be more of a culprit of making people violent. Games are no fucking realistic at all dude. They look like cartoons. All of them do. Maybe some cleverly placed screenshots can make them look realish but in motion they are just cartoons.

Have you ever shot a gun? It is in NO WAY like shooting a gun in a video game. As soon as you put your hand on one you know what it is for and to respect it. It is just not comparable to left clicking in front of a screen.

If you are going to continue to make your argument you need something more than it rlly mkes u thank and my fee fees. Also you would have to acknowledge that movies and books would have an equal or more of an impact on people.

since I am clearly talking to islamophobes, let me ask you this. Are you sure it was not the gun/knife?

my point is that for someone that isn't a well adjusted (similar to a child, dylan roof, eric harris, etc) that prolonged playing of FPS games can desensitize someone to shooting of humans.

In the game you can shoot dozens if not hundreds in a matter of minutes and watch their character models fall over, limbs fly off, blood splatter. Some FPS junkies play the same game for hours per day. I'm pretty sure one of the german school shooters was a Counter strike player

>I''M
how would someone say that with two apostrophes? is it similar to saying 'm'lady

Gamergate was, first and foremost, finding a stick to beat Kotaku/Polygon/the indie hipster clique with and doing so. It wasn't really about ethics, everyone already knew corruption was its regular operation, and it wasn't really about misogyny/racism/whatever beyond people already that way using the Kotaku-beating stick to their advantage.

Websites immediately escalating the situation while trying to suppress shit didn't help. of course, absent that Zoe Quinn would've been a Sup Forums joke for a month and then forgotten.

I didn't know guns and knives could animate themselves and go on killing sprees. Do you have any footage of it?

Guns and knives are inanimate objects. Islam was the will that wielded them.

I keep it next to the footage of a Koran animating itself and going on killing sprees

I have shot a gun IRL and I know for a fact it isn't the same. But it is still similar in this sense:

>in counter strike have IRL guns with magazine loading + sounds
>shooting at person targets
>same guns IRL and same person targets

it isn't some 8bit game where you shoot a pixelated gun and a pixelated enemy

Because guns are daemons that possess people and cause them to go on killing sprees, right?

yes

>, just dont send racist, sexist, homophobic, etc stuff to your fellow gamers.

fuck off faggot

Keep it next to the footage of the video game animating itself and being sexist/racist/homophobic.

That's the 3rd fucking time you've said the same shit that is not true and has no basis in reality. Are you 12 or are you literally retarded?

Also, the koran specifically says to kill non believers. Are you just going to completely ignore that FACT?