>Trump wins
>Castrati Bowie dead
>World enemy Mohammad Ali dead
>sewage rat Castro dead
>Faggot George Michael dead
>Jew Witch Carrie Fishing dead
>Israel chimp-out/imminent war with Israel
>Massive desert people various happenings
Could this year of our lord honestly be any better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bowie was a prophet.

Bowie was an avatar of Odin.

in a sense.

Read VALIS then listen to Blackstar.

I really don't understand all these people talking about how "WE" lost these people

To those people, I ask were any of the celebrities to die actually part of your own lives?

Have they not already given their contribution to society?

>was Jeorge Michael, Prince, or Bowie making new music that won't be released because they're dead?
No

>Was Carrie Fisher making movies (aside from Star Wars cameos) that won't be released because she's dead?
No

Stop pretending like you've lost something. It only marginalizes and insults the people who actually have.

Prince charles could have died along with William and his children leaving Harry the heir

Dude had one magical eye
Was a wordsmith
Genderbended
Practiced magic
Played many parts, wore many hats
Spoke in poetry

This is how I feel about sports teams too.

Don't forget this faggots

I wish sports weren't elevated to the retarded levels they are... it distracts people from actual issues in life.

It's mostly how many celebrities that have died this year combined with how young they were that makes this stand out.

As for who was still making art. David Bowie was still making music, knowing the album he was working on would be his last.

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Bowie's death still fucks me up.

Sir you are a very bad person ):

Is there a list of everyone who died bad mouthing trump this year?

yeah but he was in Omikron

I have never been a follower of Bowie's work or a fan, but he visited me in a dream a few weeks after he died, it was really rad

There is a big compilation picture somewhere of all the bad things happening to people who are against Trump or good things happening to people for him made by some autist maybe someone will post it.

israel at war with itself
australia everyone

>marginalizes
that's commie talk

every time a leftist says "how could this year get any worse" some famous fucker dies

those people are cursed

Bowie was one of us though, he was a nationalist.

>"how could this year get any worse"
>Trump dies
>Pence gets elected

difference is trump supporters say "how could this year get any better" and it does